Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 22 2019

Recipe for Banana With Milk Vitamin Powder

Hello, how are you?

Sign up for our channel and turn on notifications.

The banana vitamin can be made with milk in powder.

Want to learn?

So let's get the recipe.

Ingredients:

4 tablespoons powdered milk

1 medium banana

300 ml of water

sweetener to taste

How to prepare:

Mix all ingredients in a blender, get sick and drink soon.

Share this recipe in your friends.

See you

For more infomation >> Como Fazer VITAMINA DE BANANA Com Leite em Pó - Veja essa Receita e Aprenda Como Fazer! #vitamina - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

TINDER'DE TROLLEDIM *ABAZA UYARISI* - Duration: 10:18.

Hi,We are thinking of having a threesome

Would you like to join us?

Hey Youtube! I'm Deniz and we are together for another video.

How does it feel to be together, I think it's really nice

Today's video is a bit different because we are on tinder.

But not for myself, I already have a girlfriend

But we are gonna troll the people on Tinder.

I'm gonna pretend to be a girl on Tinder and troll all the fukbois on there.

I hope some of my friends will be there too, I want to troll them too.

I'm using pictures of a girl called Phobe

and she's an ex girlfriend of a youtuber I watch.

While setting up the profile I got super-liked.

I didn't even post the photos yet there was only one photograph.

In the bio I wrote "Cat's are my life"

and "Pasta master".

Not even 5 minutes in and I got 25+ likes already.

One more match.

For girls it's so easy.

For one girl theres 15 guys... In a second.

99+ likes

I'm gonna leave this now, another match while talking.

I'm gonna leave this here for now, in the morning i'm gonna comeback to you guys and see how many matches we get.

I'm gonna leave this now and meet you guys in the morning.

It's the next morning. It's 12:30pm

In total we got 63 matches and 50 messages.

I really feel bad for the girls because what is 50 messages

and it's all plain like hey, hi, hello, what's up.

What are you doing go through the bio.

"No, cats are my life"

I wrote: I'll ruin you in the cat category, I have 4 little kittens.

"Who is this Destan ?"

Your mom

I feel bad his name is also Deniz.

I open it for girls to see if they would like back and they still won't match with me.

What is this. Girls don't like girls

Bahri sent me a gif of a cat doing like this~

I liked that.

I'm getting good morning messages.

I really am enjoying this.

I'm not even looking at the guys that write hello or hey.

"Hello, sweet girl"

"It's so easy to tell your profile is fake, are you doing a social experiment on guys?"

I responded: Yes, me and my friend are racing for who's sister will get more matches.

Engin i'm sorry my bro. You're 30 and you're going for 20 year olds.

"You're a sweet lady" -Sezgin Don't do this man.

Hi, whats up, hey, hi, if I say hello is that to classic.

"Yes"

Turul says: I saw the word pasta and now i'm hungry that isn't fair, is it the right time to eat pasta.

I wrote: I'm eating some right now.

He wrote :"that isn't fair".

Because I wrote pasta in my bio people are always like I want pasta now, I like working girl etc.

Are you all hungry bro, go eat something then text.

They all go on tinder hungry...

of course they all are hungry why would be on tinder looking for women.

If your real name is Destan my last name is bozkurt. Come let's bring this two together.

I sent him a puking gif

He's gonna unmatch with me right away

(HE DIDN'T)

I don't understand all these abazas I really don't

13 matches didn't write. They are waiting for me to write first

Taylan sent me a minion gif

I'm gonna write: That beard would destroy my kitten (downstairs)

Jobless crew, whats the score

My sister is winning by a mile

Shes winning because I don't have competition

If you want we can compete

MY SISTER WILL ALWAYS WIN

In this photo Phoebe has a twister (icecream)

I wanted people to think "oh is that a twister okay she's from Turkey"

She loves eating twisters

You understood what i meant my boys

A couple of hours has passed and I'm back on Tinder

Let's see how many likes I get, I'm gonna just like people

The first one I do is a match

Second one is also a match

I'm gonna keep this up and 3rd match now. As I talk i'm gonna get matches. I got one from a girl

Oh someone superliked me

I really am that special, I feel really special

121 matches in total

and that's only in a couple of hours

I had to put Tinder on silent because

My phone was vibrating like crazy and

I couldn't sleep

How do girls do this I don't know

Dila

Hi,We are thinking of having a threesome, would you like to join us?

I sent her the guy from Brazzers haha

As you can see these are all real messages, I didn't write i

I don't know how their boyfriends can be this open, it's really weird

I have to send cat emojis because cats are my life

No cats are really my life

Tell me whats your life?

Are their cats in your life?

Tell me blue

She just woke up

My favorite girl is here now

I'm gonna send him Tom Delonge's WTF gif

Wait how, I'm not real and he's saying that his favorite girl is here

Another girl wrote: We are looking looking for a FFM (female-femal-male) partner

The 3rd fukbuddy

would you want to join us for this experience

I'm gonna send her the same gif

Another one of these gifs

Brazzers is love

How can you get to that point, I'll be very jealous

I would get really jealous if there was another girl or guy in the relationship

I would get really jealous

Can I wish to meet you

What should I do with this man, where should I send this guy to

Let me ask if he has a car; Do you have a car

Everyone wants to meet up, where should I send this mfs :D

Wtf to you, you're gonna realize you hit the wrong freak

I sent him a bye-b*tch gif

That's nice haha

Poetic Mehmet wrote to me again

I want to draw your eyebrows, your eyes, and your lips

I want to draw the most beautiful of them all your shining eyes

I'm beyond myself now, I'm going up to nirvana after this is space

You should probably unmatch us

okay.

I'm un matching him right now

And now he's gone

He said to do it and I did

but thank for the nice words

Atahan, please. I'm a lady I got stuff to do

I'm not gonna be texting you all day

We are back the next day, something happened to my tinder

I acted fake or something, which I really didn't

I tried to get good reactions

No matter how many likes i give I get no matches

I think I got banned, no one texted me as well. I got banned

I'll do more when I open a new profile

The guy that wished to meet me wrote

Can you give me your number?

I can't give my number to anyone

He wrote: I think you can try, I'm a trustworthy person

If my Fiancé sees it'll be bad

He wrote: Are you engaged?

I said yes

He wrote: So we aren't gonna meet up?

He knows i'm engaged but he still wants some

We now know what he really is after

Hi, wanna meet

Yes

I said: If you shave then yes. Because he has a beard and it doesn't look well

Okay let's say I did

I said: You have to shave, I hate facial hair

He responded like: You're kidding me right? It's rude I opened my feelings to you

Hey, wanna meet is opening your feelings now

Fatih I don't speak to anyone that doesn't shave

The girl that wanted the threesome with her bf wrote back

I'm really busy YKS is really stressing me out

She said: It'll be nice to relax

Maybe this is the key to being successful in YKS

How?

How is that, I need to be studying girl, STUDYING

I wrote: I love motorcycles

He responded: Me too

Did you ever have a girl in front of it

Instead of saying; yes or i'll take you in the front

He wrote: No it wouldn't be a comfy ride those are only for pictures

But I wanted to would you and I sent kisses

But I think I fooled some people

Some of them understood I was a fake really quick

I said to the guy I'm engaged and he says aren't we gonna meet up

For the past 3 days I've been trying to be a girl on Tinder

I trolled a couple of people, but some of them ratted me out fast

This was a really fun experiment for myself because

It showed me how girls and guys profiles are different on Tinder

If I were in LA or some other populated place like London

There would be many more matches for sure

We have come to an end of yet another video. Thank you so much for watching

If you liked it hit the like button. If you haven't subscribe and turn on that bell icon

Of course I have Instagram

Denizonyoutube or click the link down below

Again thank you for watching and see you next video

BYE!

For more infomation >> TINDER'DE TROLLEDIM *ABAZA UYARISI* - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

Ejaculaçao Precoce e Dificuldade de Ereçao? - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Ejaculaçao Precoce e Dificuldade de Ereçao? - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Les feux de l'amour : ce qui vous attend ce lundi 25 février 2019 - Duration: 1:26.

Une surprise pour Abby closevolume_off Pour la naissance du bébé d'Abby,

une fête surprise se prépare pour la future maman.

Ashley, Esther, Neville, Max et Stitch se mettent à l'oeuvre.

Sharon sur ses gardes L'infirmière Angela Stephens provoque de fortes suspicions chez Sharon qui la surveille.

Elle discute avec son petit ami, Wes, pour obtenir des informations.

Dylan au secours de Nikki Inquiet pour Nikki, Dylan décide de l'héberger chez Sharon et lui.

L'annonce de Victor Victor reçoit la visite d'Adam en prison. Une proposition qu'elle accepte.

L'homme d'affaires lui annonce que Nicholas va diriger la société.

Max la menace Max installe un fil de nylon dans l'escalier du Club pour faire chuter Abby.

Cette dernière est prise au piège et tombe violemment.

For more infomation >> Les feux de l'amour : ce qui vous attend ce lundi 25 février 2019 - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Haverá leis de trânsito no ancapistão? - Duration: 14:41.

For more infomation >> Haverá leis de trânsito no ancapistão? - Duration: 14:41.

-------------------------------------------

Gekkenhuys - Hendjes in de lucht - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Gekkenhuys - Hendjes in de lucht - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Crownshot: "Me pondría Top 3 - 4 de ADC en la LEC, aunque creo que todos estamos bastante cerca" - Duration: 8:39.

For more infomation >> Crownshot: "Me pondría Top 3 - 4 de ADC en la LEC, aunque creo que todos estamos bastante cerca" - Duration: 8:39.

-------------------------------------------

Sánchez se apropia de las figuras de Azaña y Machado en plena precampaña - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Sánchez se apropia de las figuras de Azaña y Machado en plena precampaña - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Européennes : le temps de parole d'Emmanuel Macron fait débat - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> Européennes : le temps de parole d'Emmanuel Macron fait débat - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Les feux de l'amour : Melody Thomas Scott fête ses 40 ans dans le feuilleton - Duration: 1:35.

Avec bientôt 46 ans de diffusion, le feuilleton Les feux de l'amour est dans le panthéon du petit écran et bon nombre de ses comédiens avec.

Quelques jours après avoir rendu un hommage à Kristoff St. John, décédé après 28 années de loyaux services pour le compte de Genoa City,

une illustre comédienne du soap a été saluée pour des raisons bien plus légères.

En effet, la comédienne Melody Thomas Scott, prêtant ses traits à Nikki Newman depuis février 1979, fête ses 40 ans au sein des Feux de l'amour. Pour CBS

, elle a commenté plusieurs scènes cultes ayant impliqué son personnage durant quatre décennies.

Son premier mariage avec Victor - arrivé peu après Nikki - a été inclus parmi ces moments forts.

L'une de ses disputes avec Sharon a également été relayée.

closevolume_off

Par ailleurs, l'actrice de 62 ans a été conviée dans l'émission The Talk le 18 février dernier.

Elle est donc revenue sur sa carrière au sein du feuilleton mais aussi sur la mort de l'interprète de Neil Winters.

La comédienne n'a pu retenir ses larmes : « Tout le monde l'adorait. Je devais encore tourner des scènes avec lui.

Il y avait quelque chose d'unique et de magique chez lui. Il vous emportait dans son monde magnifique ».

For more infomation >> Les feux de l'amour : Melody Thomas Scott fête ses 40 ans dans le feuilleton - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Plus belle la vie (spoiler) : un personnage de retour après un an et demi d'absence - Duration: 1:13.

Prochainement, Léo Castelli demande à Olivieri d'emmener Kévin à ses côtés pour une planque.

La commissaire raille le jeune homme, déplorant son manque de discrétion mais autorise le Capitaine à s'accompagner de la recrue.

Sur place, l'expérimenté flic lui livre quelques ficelles du métier.

Place du Mistral, Laetitia reconnait une jeune mendiante et agressive : Jenny, l'ex de Kévin.

Cette dernière n'était pas réapparue dans le feuilleton depuis l'été 2017.

Aussi, le jeune homme remarque que Jenny est l'une des suspectes supervisées par Léo.

De son côté, Valère refuse toujours d'extérieur ses problèmes familiaux.

Antoine vient le trouver dans les couloirs du lycée et le prévient qu'il risque de se retrouver tout seul s'il garde tout pour lui.

Ainsi, il finit par se confier à Mila, révélant que sa mère lui a caché la vérité sur son père, insinuant qu'il était violent.

Il lui parle aussi de son père décédé à la guerre.

For more infomation >> Plus belle la vie (spoiler) : un personnage de retour après un an et demi d'absence - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Information sur les funérailles de Karl Lagerfeld le 22 février, où sera-t-il enterré - Duration: 9:13.

For more infomation >> Information sur les funérailles de Karl Lagerfeld le 22 février, où sera-t-il enterré - Duration: 9:13.

-------------------------------------------

IDOSOS RECRIAM CANÇÃO DE CONAN OSÍRIS - Duration: 3:35.

O Centro Comunitário da Gafanha do Carmo, no concelho de Ílhavo, Aveiro, voltou a provar que está atento aos principais acontecimentos informativos

Depois da reação à entrevista da apresentadora Cristina Ferreira no Jornal da Noite, da SIC, ou da paródia às sucessivas quedas do futebolista Neymar no Mundial2018, os idosos deste lar aproveitaram o sucesso da canção com que Conan Osíris concorre ao Festival RTP da Canção e fizeram a sua própria interpretação

O vídeo, partilhado no YouTube esta quarta-feira, dia 20 de fevereiro, tinha ultrapassado, na manhã desta quinta, 27 mil visualizações e somava, na secção de comentários, várias reações positivas à brincadeira

Os versos do tema Telemóveis deram lugar, nesta recriação, a frases como «Tentei dançar Conan

 E esbardalhei-me toda. Escangalhei-me toda».O centro comunitário explica que «muitos foram os que tinham pedido uma versão da música do momento», eleita pelo público, através do televoto, a preferida da primeira semifinal do histórico certame de música organizado pela RTP

«Cantar Conan Osiris é fácil, a tragédia foi mesmo tentar imitar o dançarino da coisa

Correu tudo mal», lê-se ainda.Do júri, presidido uma vez mais pelo apresentador Júlio Isidro, Conan Osíris recebeu sete pontos

A canção favorita dos jurados nesta eliminatória foi Perfeito, interpretada por Matay, também apurada para a final do festival

Além deste dois, estão também garantidos na derradeira etapa do Festival RTP da Canção os temas cantados pelos Calema e por Ana Cláudia

A final do concurso organizado pela televisão pública decorrerá a 2 de março, numa gala que será conduzida a partir da Portimão Arena por Filomena Cautela e Vasco Palmeirim

Antes, já no próximo sábado, José Carlos Malato e Jorge Gabriel apresentarão a segunda semifinal, da qual sairão os últimos quatro finalistas

For more infomation >> IDOSOS RECRIAM CANÇÃO DE CONAN OSÍRIS - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

O dom de línguas - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> O dom de línguas - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Demain nous appartient en avance : Margot choisit le prénom de son bébé - Duration: 0:48.

Margot vient d'accoucher mais refuse de voir la vérité en face.

Elle n'ose même pas regarder son petit garçon, malgré les efforts de Chloé pour l'aider.

Exceptionnellement, Karim autorise Kylian à sortir du commissariat pour rendre visite à Margot et essayer de la convaincre de s'occuper de son bébé.

Première mission : lui donner un prénom.

Kylian propose à la jeune femme le prénom de son grand-père, César… Et au cours de ses aveux, Kylian reçoit une aide inattendue.

Suite aux rumeurs qui circulent dans la prison sur son codétenu, Bilel est de plus en plus stressé

For more infomation >> Demain nous appartient en avance : Margot choisit le prénom de son bébé - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Helena Isabel Patrício: "Estou cansada de ser rotulada. Sou mais que um reality. Sou formada" - Duration: 2:56.

Ofacto de Helena Isabel Patrício ter falado publicamente sobre o facto de ter sido vítima de violência doméstica foi tema de conversa durante a emissão desta quarta-feira, dia 20, do programa 'Passadeira Vermelha', da SIC Caras

Desagradada com alguns comentários feitos no formato, incluindo o facto de ter sido apresentada como ex-concorrente do programa 'Casa dos Segredos', da TVI, a jurista usou as suas redes sociais para mostrar a sua indignação

"Sou muito mais do que uma concorrente de reality show.Sou jurista e estou a terminar o meu mestrado", começou por escrever

"O resto das opiniões… são opiniões.E por serem opiniões eu respeito.Concordando ou não

Agora, estou altamente cansada de ser rotulada por me ter disposto a participar numa experiência social

Eu sou mais do que um reality.Sou pessoa! Tenho valores! Sou formada!", acrescentou ainda, passando depois a comentar as palavras de Ana Marques

"Não é uma má mensagem! É um testemunho de alguém que não conseguiu fazer reset.Não há heróis, Anocas", disse Helena, respondendo à comentadora que criticou o facto de esta ter exposto a sua história e ter dito publicamente que ainda amava o ex-namorado

"Quando me predisponho a dar uma entrevista estou a dizer a verdade.Ponto! Não posso dar uma entrevista com um conteúdo que não corresponde à verdade

Para isso, não o faço", defendeu ainda.Por fim, a ex-'Casa dos Segredos' mostrou-se satisfeita com as opiniões de Cláudio Ramos sobre a sua história: "Teve que vir uma pessoa do Alentejo para compreender a minha linha de pensamento", rematou

For more infomation >> Helena Isabel Patrício: "Estou cansada de ser rotulada. Sou mais que um reality. Sou formada" - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Filho de Tatiana Boa Nova é a "cara chapada" do pai, dizem fãs - Duration: 1:38.

Opequeno Lourenço completa mais um mês de vida esta quinta-feira, um dia especial que a mãe fez questão de assinalar nas redes sociais

A viver uma fase radiante, Tatiana Boa Nova faz por assinalar todos os dias importantes da vida do filho

Ainda esta quinta-feira, dia 21 de fevereiro, a mãe 'babada' celebrou nas redes sociais o segundo mês de vida do pequeno Lourenço

Uma imagem que não passou despercebida aos olhos de muitos fãs, que começaram desde logo a destacar as semelhanças do menino com o pai, Rúben Boa Nova

"Todo pai!!! Não há hipótese", escreveu um seguidor."Cara do pai, cara do filho", disse outro

"Cara chapada do Rúben", lê-se ainda num outro comentário

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét