Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 21 2019

Hello friends, welcome to Rock and Play

in the previous video we put violin strings on this ukulele

and we fine-tune it

like a violin we fine-tune it

also like a ukulele

and we did two sound tests one with each tuning

what I did not do was compare it to the tuning and strings of a normal ukulele

Today we are going to do that

today we are going to start a new saga of videos

that are going to be called "which one you choose"

what we are going to do is to compare

sounds of different instruments or the same instrument

with different characteristics

if you want to receive a notification of those videos you have to

be subscribed

you do not just have to be subscribed but you have to have

activated the bell in parentheses because if not always it always warns you

so that today's battle make sense and there is no favorite

we had to take 2 ukuleles from the same brand

the same model

the same size

and the only difference is that the red will have nylon cords

and the shading has the violin strings of the previous video

we have them tuned the same

so remember to put in the comments which one you liked the most

remember to tell me which one you liked the most

I'm going to get wet and I'll put my champion in the comments and I'll argue

as always the thumb up because it's a way of thanking me

I do the videos because they all assume a little effort

and what does not have to be any effort is ....

"be happy ... because it is the only thing that we are going to take in this life"

until the next video

For more infomation >> Cuál prefieres: Nylon Vs Violín [cuerdas de ukelele] - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Pluşica a spus de ce a decis să plece de la Puterea Dragostei: "Mi s-a părut dezgustător" - Acuzaţii - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Pluşica a spus de ce a decis să plece de la Puterea Dragostei: "Mi s-a părut dezgustător" - Acuzaţii - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Noticias exclusivas: la respuesta de Isabel Pantoja a las acusaciones de Mila Ximénez - Duration: 12:07.

For more infomation >> Noticias exclusivas: la respuesta de Isabel Pantoja a las acusaciones de Mila Ximénez - Duration: 12:07.

-------------------------------------------

zion williamson-Lesão no Joelho de Zion Williamson vs UNC - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> zion williamson-Lesão no Joelho de Zion Williamson vs UNC - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Yalitza Aparicio en la portada de ¡Hola! - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Yalitza Aparicio en la portada de ¡Hola! - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Sanem & Can ● De mi - Duration: 3:09.

I had never felt anything like this

Life always used to keep me at peace

You came to open the pain's doors

And made me lonely

Your skin has poisoned my heart

Leaving in complete darkness

And instead of forgetting you

I fell in love much stronger

And now you're here

Seeing my suffer

Tell me

How should I do to forget your kisses

And pull you out forever

Out of me ...

Out of me ...

Out of me ...

Out of me ....

I knew it from the moment I saw you

Loving you would truly hurt me

But I looked at you again and I realized

I would go on with you until the end

And now you're here

Seeing my suffer

Tell me

How should I do to forget your kisses

And erase your name

Out of me...

Out of me...

Out of me...

Out of me...

I tried to go away

To stop thinking about you

To stop thinking about you

Giving myself up pains me

Like it never did

Out of me...

Out of me...

Out of me...

Out of me...

For more infomation >> Sanem & Can ● De mi - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

¿Cómo afecta la demora en casos de migración? - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> ¿Cómo afecta la demora en casos de migración? - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 21 de febrero de 2019 - Duration: 22:05.

For more infomation >> Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 21 de febrero de 2019 - Duration: 22:05.

-------------------------------------------

El Juego de los gestos con Super Junior (SUB ESP) - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> El Juego de los gestos con Super Junior (SUB ESP) - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Los 6 Beneficios De Tener Una Autoestima Saludable | Sandra Burgos - Duration: 3:19.

Who are we going to cheat?

A healthy self-esteem does not have 6 benefits.

It has infinite benefits!

Self-esteem is what nourishes everything we do and get things that can

go well, go well.

But today I want to highlight 6 benefits that I think you're going to find them interesting.

I am Sandra Burgos.

Let's talk about self-esteem.

These 6 benefits of a healthy self-esteem Bernardo Stamateas highlights them in his book

"Toxic People." I'll leave the link to the book in the information box.

Stamateas recommends you always, always pursue your dreams.

That you train yourself in whatever is necessary to do it, but do not give up.

The first thing that will happen to you when you train to succeed, is that you will go from being a

productive person to be a person with self-esteem.

Then there will be remarkable changes in your life and in the organization of it.

There will be clear benefits of that increase in self esteem:

What did not work, will start to work.

You will not depend emotionally on anyone to reach your goal

You will begin to declare your dreams publicly and you will not be ashamed of them.

You will speak and act as if you were already a champion or champion.

It will not matter if you are at the beginning of the line, you will move as if you had already

reached the goal.

You will apply the principle of the association: the best will be added and will join your purpose,

and what does not work will be left in the way.

You will be a breeder: Everything that happens Your hands will be perfected and successful.

If you still do not have a healthy self-esteem, Maybe all this has overwhelmed you a little.

You may have even perceived it as little humble

But it is not about lack of humility.

As soon as your self-esteem increases, you realize that you can do great things, because

you check it

And that is a wonderful feeling.

Come by the comments section and tell me if you already see in you some of the benefits of

a healthy self-esteem that I just mentioned.

I will love to know at what point you are.

If you liked this video, click on "I like it" and share it in your networks

social.

And if you want to receive more workouts like this, every Tuesday, in your email,

subscribe for free to my weekly newsletter http://www.30kcoaching.com/lista

Remember that you have much more at your reach of what is necessary to be happy.

The choice is yours!

For more infomation >> Los 6 Beneficios De Tener Una Autoestima Saludable | Sandra Burgos - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

¿Está ISRAEL en MANOS de los RADICALES? - VisualPolitik - Duration: 16:46.

For more infomation >> ¿Está ISRAEL en MANOS de los RADICALES? - VisualPolitik - Duration: 16:46.

-------------------------------------------

Les Sorprendio la MUERTE antes de MARCHAR - Salimos Corriendo de esta CASA ABANDONADA - Urbex España - Duration: 10:27.

hello what you have to enter quickly

says do not look at me, point below, this place

Would a child die here?

uffff

Did you hear? What was that?

very good to everyone how are they welcome to a new video of places

abandoned the canal to see if with this video we get to the 1000 likes that if all

we put a little bit of our part we can get it I also take advantage

to tell them to subscribe to the channel that is free and that's how it helped us

keep looking for abandoned places to you are doing great and follow

A) Yes thank you very much today we have come a house

well more than a house is a mansion not We know a lot about the place but everything points

that was abandoned at the end of the years 90 and that a family must belong

very wealthy with land plots animals etc and without further detours

we enter the video we go there look up how big the house is super old house

then we will go up and it will be good and we will teach you everything there is upstairs too but first we start

all over this part below look at the staircase that gorgeous

now we will teach the rest in the central courtyard look at the table

look at old stairs hello !!!

we are in the first room

a pillow

a pillow in a wooden box

look guys the sofa

I'm sure they had him here on TV

where they sat to talk in the all hammocks even if I had a

heap of beach tennis shovels

tape measure IKEA watches a newspaper

to see if we can look at what year it is

on Friday, March 9, 2007

here is a mattress you notice that someone stayed here

and nothing else we will continue

here we see an old chair

look at wood

what happens that here there is poison

be careful

medicines

Cavun Liade how weird he had never heard

I think it's a foreign brand

look guys the spectacular wardrobe how handsome

this is a bedside table, is not it?

if true

and what will be an old weight?

as a crop

ok look at the shelves

more medication

Persantin if anyone knows what it is for let me leave it in the comments guys

look at the three old wooden chairs look, these are with springs sure they are lined

lined in leather or cloth were more soft look there would be as we always say

the size not in old houses the pile for the water

how is the soil

gas stove, look at this is the kitchen for the gas look at the bottom liquor bottles that is the banana

look at that brush as if it were studs, it seems like an element

torture to know

gentlemen an old suitcase the suitcase old leather like those of all the

life with the corners of metal and and the cup on top

look at the kitchen table

the roof is perfect

as prepared to eat

look at the old man's cap

peasant, the table and the kitchen chair

and here another chair behind

another newspaper Tuesday, April 19, 1994

this is the chicken gentlemen sinks

this is the chicken and here would be the stove that we saw before

if it's amazing, what would that be? the laitiere

It's like a balm, if it's disgusting

this is where the cutlery went which is broken on the floor

if it's a shame

Look how curious the super old lock

look at the head of the bed as for a person

look at the metal basin

this is historic, where people wash their faces

In the Canary Islands this type of basins was used a lot and look at the shower with the window and with its metallic fabric waving in the wind

there was the shower and here the toilet, they were separately

to put the paper roll

this is a backyard, but how big is

look at the drum that curious, how weird is very shattered

They were like the sinks of the house, that's where the clothes were washed

good guys we go to the top part quickly

the ladder is of work is well

Hello

anyone here?

what you have to enter crouched

Hello Hello

let's go in here

look here was someone

a chair with a suitcase

look at a small mattress as for a child

look at another armchair

but look how weird says

do not look at me and pointing to this place

Would a child die here?

Would something happen to the child here?

maybe they did something to the child and they left him here

look at the device to sulfatar gentlemen

the armchair is very old

it is of total age

it was as if the couple slept there and the boy there

as? the dish drainer

look at the leaves of the fallen windows

look at the very old office table as luxury

or rather dining room since it can be expanded

if it opened

is that it shows that it was a luxury house

of people with money

look at the closet

a chair alone there that lonely no?

that chair turned down that weird

Did you hear?

What was that guy?

Is someone coming up or what? we have to be careful because if we can not we can not go down

look at the wardrobe gentlemen before we left

is incredible

There is something in the bags, what will it be? How strange will it be crap? I do not see much sense in this

I'm hearing noises I'm going to look

wait......

better let's go

Gentlemen, we have to go

run because I heard something

let's go down the stairs but bend over so they do not see us

run

boys and girls up to here the video of today I hope you liked this

abandoned place as much as me final it was a shame to have to leave

running since we heard close both the neighbors and the police that

we have them close and as we do not want have problems then we decide

leave what I said I hope they have I enjoyed telling you also that I

can follow by instagram that I put several pictures every day and if they want

some t-shirt or accessories of my brand you can go to the link that I leave in the

description thank you very much to all of us we see the next video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét