Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

So today we're gonna see how to pack your bag for a day mission.

So for a day mission I usually like to have a bag between 20 and 30 litres,

I usually like to have long bags, so you can fit your poles, you can fit your ice axes

and everything in a pretty easy way.

You're gonna be looking for powder, so powder means avalanches,

so I always recommend to take an ABS.

For me what's key, is that like having a dedicated pocket for avalanche gear

for all the safety gear

and the carrying system for your skis or your board

that's gonna be the determining factor for me for choosing a bag.

One basic rule for packing, first of all is to try to put the heavier stuff at the bottom,

and to prioritise between what you're gonna be needing first and then later.

So another rule is to try to avoid the Christmas tree effect,

so I'm pretty good at that, it's just having your backpack

and attaching all sort of things, your water bottle, your helmet, your things and

have everything dangling like it's Christmas!

So let's pack for this day mission,

so first priority is all your safety gear; probe and shovel should be with you at all time.

I like to have it in a separate compartment.

With my safety equipment, I like to have a blanket,

if you did cold, if you get trapped somewhere, if you have to stay in the snow

this can happen.

One thing that doesn't weigh anything, but it's good to have it in there,

is the little recco reflector, I have it attached to my bag so I know it's there.

Added safety, safety is all about having all the chances on your side.

One other thing that I put on my pack is my Resero,

my emergency beacon, so in case anything happens "tuke" I pull.

A communication device is really important as well,

so your telephone if you have network, or a radio if you're outside of network.

So in terms of safety, it's really important to know where you're at at all times,

having a map with you is really good.

And when free-riding I like to take a helmet,

because I'm gonna be riding like above rocks and maybe with a bit of speed.

Super important is to have a down jacket or down vest at the bottom of your bag

because you never know what happens

and if you have to sleep up there you're gonna have to be warm

and it's always good when you reach the summit

to chuck the down jacket over everything and feel great

and enjoy the moment, because it's all about that right.

So gloves I usually try to start the day with a small gloves

which I'm gonna be touring with, so that I don't sweat in the bigger gloves.

All of that stuff, the goggles, the gloves and the down jacket at the bottom of the bag.

Sunnies, quite important, I always take a hard case

because it's just so easy to break them, either in your jacket or in your pack

If you tour, use your sunnies as much as you can, because you're gonna be fogging up your goggles.

The poles, pretty important

if you have a 30 litre bag, you're gonna be able to fit them inside your pack really easily

and avoid the Christmas tree effect.

The skins. Are you gonna skin straight away out of the car?

Are you gonna skin straight away out of the lift?

Are you gonna skin after riding for a few hours?

So that all depends on where you're gonna place it in your bag.

This is a Petzl Gully, it's my favourite ice axe I would say,

and it's 45cm so it will fit in every backpack and doesn't have to be outside.

I like to have two medium size bottles, I like them to be packable,

so that once you've drunk them, you can just chuck them in there, they don't take space

and I usually try to put them, you know, on the side of the pack,

so that they can be accessible really easily, by just opening the zip a little bit.

I like to use isotonic drinks once in a while with a lot of electrolytes,

that keeps me going a long time.

In terms of snacks if I take something, I could have a little bar

but sometimes the whole point of going up the mountain is to have one of these bad boys

and actually having them at the top of the mountain is pretty freakin special!

There is one thing not to do is take one of these guys,

a banana at the bottom of your bag,

he's gonna get squished and it's going to make a little mashed banana puree

that's gonna stick to everything, nightmare, avoid!

When touring you're gonna be out there on your own,

things could go wrong, you could break something

and I have, like, a little tool essentials that I always take.

First of all is the duct tape, another one is the stone being able to clean your edge

and then last but not least is having a little multi-tool,

and then have a little piece of metal that you could bend around

and maybe hold your binding if you break it or something like that,

so I usually carry this in my little tool pocket.

Alright this is it, that's my way of packing,

but now let's stop talking and let's go riding!

For more infomation >> HOW TO PACK A BAG FOR A DAY MISSION with Xavier De Le Rue | HOW TO XV - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Como Fazer Amaciante de Roupas Caseiro /How to Make Homemade Softener - Duration: 7:15.

Hi everybody welcome to Batistenha, I am Iva, I am Joselito and today

we would like to share with you one more home economics tip.

Today we are going to share with you the recipe of our homemade clothes softener,

an easy and very economical softener to make, then come with us.

Look to make our softener we will need: Three cups of

vinegar or 700 ml. 3 cups of hair conditioner.

Look, I'm using this one, I really like this smell. But you have

than to think that the conditioner you are going to use, the more fragrant it is

the more fragrant your fabric softener will be. We are going to mix the three cups of

vinegar, with three cups of hair conditioner.

Taking the opportunity to speak to you, here in this recipe we spend less than $2.00

dollars because look, the conditioner cost $0.99 cents and we do not use the

conditioner all over. The vinegar the same thing that cost $ 0.99 cents and used only

half the glass, or $0.50 cents then in that recipe we spend one

dollar and thirty cents more or less.

While I was mixing the vinegar with the conditioner I put nine

cups of water to boil, now we will mix this mixture

with water.

And now we're going to mix it up to dissolve all the conditioner, it goes

take a little while but you stir until it mix well. If

you need to take to the stove a little more

only to finish dissolving, you can do it. Already mixed everything and now

we'll let it cool down a bit, so we put it in the package for

save. So here's a very easy tip for you

save on your home, home economics. Look how's the

consistency of this, is not very thick but as it cools it gets

thicker. It's already smelling good and this is also the time that you want to put

a little more perfume you can put a fragrant oil. But

For me, how It's is good delicious, very soft smell

because I have very sensitive skin, I like everything for sensitive skin.

Guys this video here is for some of you who asked us some videos

about the domestic economy, how to economize. So this one is a way of

you make your softener, there in your house cheaper.

Of course it will be different from one city to another, even from countries, but I

sure that if you look carefully you will find the products there that will

you to make this cheap fabric softener. So

this is one of the videos of the series that we intend to put here in the channel on

the domestic economy.

It's already cold, it has thickened a little more and now

we'll put it in our glasses. Look people the measurement you should use is

for every wash of clothes it is only that, a quarter of a cup.

Now let's see how many it will going to give us, how many loads it will going to give us.

I'm going to measure every four cups so I can do the count

of how many laundries it will give. So we already put it here in our packaging,

and I wanted to make the comparison for you.

Look at the cost of these two glasses here we got a dollar and twenty cents,

being that as I said to you previously, we will use this measure

for each wash of clothes. I mean with this one, we're going to do it

simply 56 washed. So I'll show you just the

comparison, for example, when we go on the market

we bought this here suavetel, when I find it on promotion I

paid $ 2.97 or $ 1.20 and $ 2.97 only that this one only gives me 37 washes. THE

same proportion, the same glass 37 washed. Then for each wash of that pack

the cost will be $ 0.08 eight cents, and this one gives me

56 washed. So the cost for this here was $ 0.02 cents,

so it has no comparison of how do we make the economy doing the

our own softener. So folks this is what I wanted

bring you today, a little bit of home economics.

If you liked already leaving your like in this video, share with

your friends. If you have not yet signed up for the channel, this is the opportunity to

sign up for the channel and follow us, tap the bell for you

notifications. Many thanks for joining me.

I'm Iva and I'm Joselito.

For more infomation >> Como Fazer Amaciante de Roupas Caseiro /How to Make Homemade Softener - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

[Nouvelles Chaudes]. Carla Moreau amoureuse de Kevin Guedj, elle l'a exprimé clairement - Duration: 4:56.

For more infomation >> [Nouvelles Chaudes]. Carla Moreau amoureuse de Kevin Guedj, elle l'a exprimé clairement - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Este es el "plan B" de Pedro Sánchez si no logra repetir la esponja de Zapatero - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Este es el "plan B" de Pedro Sánchez si no logra repetir la esponja de Zapatero - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Exploser de joie ...! - Duration: 5:36.

For more infomation >> Exploser de joie ...! - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

ANDROİD OYUNLARI PC'DE OYNAMA (GÜNCEL ŞUBAT 2019) - Duration: 8:54.

For more infomation >> ANDROİD OYUNLARI PC'DE OYNAMA (GÜNCEL ŞUBAT 2019) - Duration: 8:54.

-------------------------------------------

Jardinera de madera para la terraza · Handfie DIY - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Jardinera de madera para la terraza · Handfie DIY - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Les feux de l'amour : La fin pour William - Duration: 0:46.

Une discussion tendue est animée par Victoria et son père Victor, qu'elle visite en prison.

Pendant ce temps, Jack annonce à William son licenciement alors que Phyllis défend son beau-frère.

Victoria se justifie William demande des explications à Victoria, et elle lui avoue avoir procédé à son renvoi pour donner une chance à leur couple.

Natalie et Kevin dans l'inquiétude Natalie et Kevin apprennent que Summer n'a pas su tenir sa langue et ils se demandent ce qu'il va advenir de leur part des bénéfices de Pass Key.

Un rapprochement s'opère entre Summer et Luca.

For more infomation >> Les feux de l'amour : La fin pour William - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Tipos de crianças na papelaria Feat. Legalmente Legal - Duration: 7:07.

For more infomation >> Tipos de crianças na papelaria Feat. Legalmente Legal - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Portia de Rossi Reveals Her 61st Birthday Present for Ellen - Duration: 5:39.

Hi.

Hi.

So you're not jet lagged anymore.

I don't think so.

Yeah.

What day is it?

I don't know.

[CHUCKLING]

I know.

She got back-- well, we'll talk about that in a minute.

You were on a plane for like 70 hours.

50.

Well, I think it was about 55 hours actually flying

to be in Rwanda for a day and a half.

Yeah, because I had to work, and someone

had to be there for the ground breaking.

So that's what you get for giving me that gift.

That's it.

[LAUGHTER]

So that was my 60th birthday, and then, in January,

just last month, I would turn 61.

And what'd you get me?

[LAUGHTER]

Tell it.

Tell everybody what you got me.

Gardening tools.

That's right.

[LAUGHTER]

But she likes to garden.

I do.

I do.

All right, so when we went before for my birthday,

the trip was incredible.

And hiking up a mountain to see gorillas is just--

it's incredible.

But you have to look for them, because it's a jungle,

and it's a mountain, and you have to find them.

And it was so--

it was just pouring down raining, and it was muddy,

and we're sinking down.

It was just-- this is us last year,

and you're just trying to find a path,

and we're sinking into it about down to our knees.

It was--

It rains in Rwanda.

Yeah, but--

It was so beautiful, but it was so wet.

It was miserable.

That's us.

Yep.

[LAUGHTER]

And let's show a picture of you going just last week

and what you had to go through, you poor thing.

Let's do it.

Yep.

Bright sunshine.

[LAUGHTER]

Flat land.

No-- no-- any--

[LAUGHS]

It was unbelievable.

You were there--

It was incredible, I have to say.

And everybody that was with me saying, you know,

should we just kind of not tell Ellen

how great it was, play it down?

I was like, hell, no.

Let's play it up!

Yeah.

[LAUGHTER]

Because first of all, you have to experience that--

that day, that kind of weather.

I mean, just the topography was so beautiful

and walking through bamboo.

Everything was gorgeous, so you just have to do it again.

Yeah.

I mean, come on.

[AUDIENCE EXCLAIMING]

And this is her seeing them.

This is not footage we found from the National Geographic.

This is like-- you were how close to that baby?

I mean, a little baby at one point

started just waddling over to me,

and I just wanted to pick it up and kiss it on its fuzzy head.

I'm obsessed with baby gorillas.

I just love them so much.

But look at those gorillas.

They look like they had a blow-out.

[LAUGHTER]

They have--

I know.

--like conditioner on their hair.

I saw different gorillas that were just

sitting there shivering, soaking wet, not happy.

Well, it was--

That's what you--

--sunshine, and they were playful.

And you were scared.

The first time we saw them, when we went,

we were a little scared because the adults are huge.

Yeah, well, you don't know what to expect,

and people tell you certain things, like, don't look them

in the eyes, and--

Don't point.

--don't point.

The first thing I did was, look at that!

[LAUGHTER]

But, and you know, they're quite magnificent creatures and huge.

This time, I was just praying that one of them

would come up very close to me and push me down, because they

don't want to push you down.

They just want to eat whatever is behind you.

And one of the females came so close to me.

I just stood my ground.

I thought, please push me.

Please push me.

[CHUCKLING]

Yeah.

I wanted gorilla hands on me, because you're not

supposed to touch them, obviously,

because of disease transference.

But they basically will just bump into you on their way

past you.

It's really a life-changing experience.

It's incredible.

I hope-- and especially once the campus is built,

I hope everybody has a chance to go to Rwanda

and experience this.

Tell everybody about the ground breaking.

So it was an incredible experience.

I mean, I just couldn't believe the feeling of gratitude, which

was really overwhelming for me, not just from people

that are going to directly benefit,

but just the entire area, because there are

1,500 jobs that'll be created.

Millions of dollars will go into the economy

because of your campus.

And it was a really special, pretty overwhelming moment.

Yeah, it was amazing because, you

know, the reason she gave me this gift is because I've

always loved what Dian Fossey did when I was growing up.

I knew who she was.

I knew what she did.

And I love animals, and mountain gorillas are just incredible,

intelligent creatures.

But then we went to Rwanda, and we fell in love

with the people of the country, because the people are

happy, and friendly, and it's a beautiful country.

Beautiful country.

That is what Dian Fossey has now,

and then what we're building--

That's what we're building.

--that's what we're building, which will be--

So this'll be the-- yeah, the permanent home.

[APPLAUSE]

Yeah.

Beautiful.

All right.

So I was very jealous because, obviously, I'm working

and I couldn't go, so I had to send you,

and I appreciate it very much.

And you didn't miss a lot.

I went to Jen Aniston's--

Jen's party.

--birthday party, but that was not anything.

Jen's 50th.

You had some folks over, too.

Yeah, I had some people at the house,

but anyway, the point that--

And poor little Ellen.

[LAUGHTER]

I was--

Just partying, basically--

Yeah, well.

--while I was over there.

Yeah.

It's fine, though.

Exactly.

Totally fine.

Thank you.

All right.

[LAUGHTER]

Hi, I'm Andy.

Ellen asked me to remind you to subscribe to her channel

so you can see more awesome videos,

like videos of me getting scared or saying embarrassing things,

like ball peen hammer, and also some videos of Ellen

and other celebrities, if you're into that sort of thing.

[SCREAMS]

[SHRIEKS] [BLEEP]

[MUSIC PLAYING]

God [BLEEP]!

For more infomation >> Portia de Rossi Reveals Her 61st Birthday Present for Ellen - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

4 APARIÇÕES DE FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S EM DESENHOS! - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> 4 APARIÇÕES DE FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S EM DESENHOS! - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Bid on the Stuffed Gorilla Portia de Rossi Traveled with in Rwanda! - Duration: 2:23.

It shows you what an idea can do.

This is Portia's idea for my birthday, to--

and it was just a thought.

And now a year later, we have raised $5.9 million,

which is incredible.

Absolutely.

Thank you.

Incredible.

Really.

We have a long way to go.

We have a lot more to raise.

And we will continue to do that in a lot

of different, creative ways.

But I want to thank Ripple, of course.

I want to thank everyone who's made donations.

And especially when I-- you know,

when teachers are sending in $100 from the kids

being aware of how important this is--

and so every little bit helps.

So thank you so much, everybody who has donated to the fund

and is a part of this.

We started-- we made these adorable little--

and we sell them here in the Ellen Shop and online.

We made these little gorillas.

And so, they're for sale.

But if you make a $500 donation or more--

you could do more--

we will send you this adorable little gorilla.

And a lot of people are saying that they

get one and then somebody else wants it,

so then they have to donate another $500 because they

want their own gorilla.

Right.

Well, that's my gorilla, by the way.

I know this is yours.

You took it with you.

I'm sorry.

I took [INAUDIBLE].

I'm holding it.

I'm so sorry.

No, no.

First of all, it's hoodie up or down.

I took this gorilla with me.

His name is Old Goat, because one of Dian Fossey's gorillas

was called Old Goat.

So he actually was the gorilla that went hiking with me

up to see his kin.

So yes, I--

You slept with it every night.

I may have slept with it.

She would send me pictures of her in bed with it.

She-- anyway, my idea is, and you have to--

I know I've asked you this, and you said no.

But--

I said no.

My idea is that we both sign it because it's

a really special gorilla, and we're going to auction it off.

And then you have this gorilla with our names

on it, the one that went to Rwanda

to see all the other gorillas.

It's--

Heartbreaking.

Yeah, I know.

But it's important.

It's very important.

Yeah.

I will do anything for the Ellen Fund.

All right, so we're going to sign it.

Including give away Old Goat.

And we're going to-- all right.

You're going to sign first.

All right.

All right, so sign it.

And I'll sign it.

And then we'll auction it off and see

what we can-- so to find out more information

about the Ellen Fund, go to our website

ellenfund, or our website here.

We'll be right back.

For more infomation >> Bid on the Stuffed Gorilla Portia de Rossi Traveled with in Rwanda! - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Ovo Surpresa Gigante de O Mundo de Greg em Português de Massinha Play Doh - Duration: 10:16.

For more infomation >> Ovo Surpresa Gigante de O Mundo de Greg em Português de Massinha Play Doh - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

El Secreto de Puente Viejo Capítulo 2020: Antolina ha descubierto a Álvaro, lo tiene entre sus manos - Duration: 2:52.

El Secreto de Puente Viejo Capítulo 2020: Antolina ha descubierto a Álvaro, lo tiene entre sus manos

Los matones no venían a atacar a Álvaro de nuevo. Al contrario, resulta que tienen "negocios" en común.

Antolina está en el colmado cuando Dolores vuelve a ver a los tres forasteros mal encarados.

Antolina se hace la encontradiza y entabla conversación con los forasteros mientras les da de beber.

Isaac no entiende a su mujer: Antolina se ha levantado hoy muy animada y acto seguido va a que la vea el doctor… a solas.

Elsa no tiene más remedio que marcharse. Antolina ha venido para decirle a Álvaro que lo ha descubierto. Lo tiene en sus manos.

Don Berengario ha confesado, pero no por ello se siente mejor.

Por otra parte, tras lo que Prudencio le ha contado, a Saúl sólo le falta preguntar a Julieta.

Don Berengario confiesa a la chica que no sabe si vale la pena callar y Julieta, a la par, no sabe si sería mejor hablar.

Saúl escucha parte de la conversación, pero de momento, disimula intrigado.

Raimundo dice la verdad a Fe: Mauricio no va a acompañarla, pero ella debe irse igualmente.

Es una situación extremadamente dolorosa para ella echar una última mirada a Puente Viejo y marchar sola.

Elsa demuestra que tienen la gripe bajo control. Álvaro cree que merece un sueldo, pero ella se niega.

Francisca teme que María esté pensando en marcharse después del estrepitoso fracaso con el movimiento contra Roberto.

No va mal encaminada la Doña: María se está planteando seriamente marcharse de Puente Viejo para siempre.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét