Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 21 2019

We're here already, let's wait a little bit so everybody can jump in and I can begin explaining what is this all about

I'm gonna connect the LIVE on my iPad so I can read all the comments and questions if I need to

Not sure why it's not working..

I'm feeling nervous, its just a LIVE but I'm so excited about it

I have here behind the cameras my friend Deborah who is gonna let me know when we are enough people

I have ready the LIVE on my iPad

Here we go

We are ready

This is so exciting girls!!! Here we are in the first LIVE of ... MAMA CITAS

An I think the first thing I have to tell you if why I named it this way

We've been thinking for so long which name would be good

since all my followers are not moms

But we can all be "mamacitas" so what a better name than this to represent us all

And it was Israel's ides, I gotta say it

Today is the first LIVE so that's why I wanted to use it to explain how it's gonna be

and why I am doing it

It's gonna be a weekly LIVE where each week we'll speak about something different

One second because it seems you can't hear me.. Is it the sounds ok?

You can't hear me properly.. It's ok, I'll speak louder

Can you hear me this way?

I'm gonna try to speak louder and We'll fix it for the next, we will need a microphone

I'll keep talking loud... hopefully is better

Well. Why I decided to do this LIVE? Thats the first thing

A lot of you know that I'm an actress, but a couple of years ago I began working on social media

It doesn't mean that I haven't been connected with the acting but...

But It has made me spend more of the time on social media

So I was thinking.. What could I do to create something relating social media, but also feeling good as an actress

or as a hostess.. however you wanna call it

After weeks of brain stormingI I thought

I'm gonna create my own "talk show" with all the women that follow me

and I'll speak about all the things that are interesting for them

because you have no idea how many times a lot of you ask me the same

for the same matters

I realized that there is a lot of misinformation , things that we don't learn at school

so why not taking advantage of the audience that I have on Instagram

my drive to get to do something like this and talk and learn with you

also sharing my experience, because I gotta say that everything I will share will be based on my own experience

based on me as a mom, woman, and person

In each LIVE I'll have someone with me

Just today for being the first one, I did it by myself

But in each program I'll have here with me another mom, woman, or an expert about the matter we will be discussing

You know already why I began this

I hope you like it, I hope you enjoy it

and among all, to learn and get rid of so many worries that we all have, even me

before I began working on social media, I was the first one following other influencer moms

to get answers, to know more about nursing, about the delivery, the post part ...etc etc

this will be like a platform for women to talk about things interesting for us, and I'm gonna stop repeating myself

It's focussed to women. And even tho now at the beginning we will talk more about moms concerns

It won't be only about motherhood or pregnancy

since now I'm pregnant, It's what I gotta talk in this moment

Knowing all this, let's talk about how it's gonna work

Each Thursday at 12pm I'll connect my LIVE

with a special guest, or guests, depending on what we are gonna be talking

I can not bring too many, or we won't fit on the screen

anyways! We are gonna treat matters like BLW, introduction of solids, post part depression, breastfeeding, delivery with and without epidural

first aid, baby carrying, belly support bands..

during the pregnancy, postpartum, are they good? are they bad? when to use them? for what?

All matters that you have asked me continuously

sleep training, how to begin, how to get them to sleep thru the night, ...

couple relationships

etc etc etc ok?

So each Thursday I'll connect LIVE, and I will let you know in advance what the LIVE will be about so you know if its interesting for you

we will talk, share, and I'll be filming it

I know a lot of you won't be able to see it live,

each of you are in a different part of the world, some are right now working, some are giving dinner to their kids...

thats why I have a camera here recording, I will also subtitle it in English and upload it to Youtube

If you want to learn English you can always go to Youtube and check the video again , in Spanish with the subtitles in English. A way to learn English

That will be then the routine.. every Thursday,, at 12pm .. we do the LIVE,.. I record it..I put subtitles and I upload it as soon as I can in Youtube

And the surprise is, that in each LIVE

depending on what we are talking, I'll do a giveaway, a gift

Imagine we are talking about baby carriers, then I'll have here one carrier to giveaway between all the people who is participating in the LIVE

between the comments, the questions, etc etc

today, since we are not talking about nothing special

I'm giving away the TRu Self Organics Mask, the one the I've being used the last four, five , six months

The mask that I've used more in my whole life, a lot of you have it already and you keep telling me you love it. Me too!

Vegan , organic, natural.. it's great

Since I love this mask and you know I've used it a lot, It's the product I have chosen to giveaway to one of you that are there watching me right now

Having explain already all this

I'm gonna tell you, what has happened between Israel and I because you've been asking a lot ...

So.... Here it comes what you want the most huh.. I know that..

The thing it is...

I think in every relationship there are problems sometimes, or highs and lows

but not every couple have around 200k people watching their lives

every day

So in that moment where Israel Is not n my stories, or I'm not showing him as much

I begin to get many messages asking me " What is going on , what is it going on...???"

I know I don't have to give any explanation because I share on my IG whatever I want to

But I feel with the responsibility that if you girls are following and supporting me in all the things that I share

I understand

that you want to know if something is happening or has happened with Israel because you are curious

And it's not about if it's interesting or not, I could maybe tell you " Its not your business"

But I do understand that you wanna know, so thats why one day I wrote

that we were going thru a hard time, respect me, in the way that I can't be explaining to 200k people what it's going on

or going into details because thats something private

Just respect me, and when it is the moment then We'll talk about it

because we are the first ones that we don't even know whats gonna happen

how I am gonna be able to tell you what is going on between us

So

what did happen?

It was that relationships have downs sometimes

we were carrying problems from months ago

and it's what happens when you don't attack the problem from the root

You let it be, let it be.. but that problem keep showing up.. showing up...

It doesn't matter how many problems there are

If you don't get to the bottom of them, nothing will change

What also happens. It's that many times we think we are arguing about one thing

But later, when you go deep into the issue, you realize that what bothers you it's a another thing

It's another issue which wasn't making the couple work well

With that being said, also the social media believe it or not

being all day sharing stories, sharing things

somebody who doesn't work in this, doesn't really will understand

and it doesn't mean that it's the main reason, but it does affect the relation, you are the whole day with a phone in your hand

so it's like we've had to think about all these things that were influencing, or were not working out

to make it work

The important here is that we both wanted to work on it

We both love each other, We want to be together , and that's the base

the base to make a relationship work, if that both people want to make it work

He is not on the stories on Ig just because We decided to have some distance

that is the reason of why you don't see him, but It doesn't mean He is not here, sometimes is him who is filming me

or He is next to me, or working... and that's is why He seems not to be around

It's not that I'm alone 24 hours with Alexandra and He disappeared, not, It's not like that

I also want to share that since the day that I said that We were having problems, I got so many messages

and by many messages, I mean so many

telling me that You were going thur the same, or that when You had kids, You also had some problems

or that you were into something similar

I wanna share this, because in case You are also in something like this, even tho you haven't shared it with me, realized that it happens to many women

We are all the same, in every relationship or in most of them are downs

And if in your relation it doesn't happen , then better for you

But in most of them, there are crisis, there are bad moments

The most important thing is that both people communicate and talk to each other

then you gotta decide if you both want to make it work and try, or not. If you both aren't on the same page then It won't work

But if you two want to make it work, wanna try, and want to be together, then go for it

You can feel related, don't think you are alone

Even if on Ig it seems that everything is perfect, it's not

Of my whole daily life, You only get to watch a 10% 20%?

And We share on Instagram whatever We want you to see

and we share positive, nice, beautiful things.. because why would we share negative or sad moments

That doesn't;t mean, We are not honest, and If We are in a crisis like now, We are gonna share it

If we are not well, I won't share dancing videos with him.. I'm an honest person

You ask me many times to put videos dancing with him, but how are We gonna do that if we don't feel it. We would be lying to all of you

first dancing together and one week later, we are separated.. Not, we don't do that

So that it is what is going on with Israel

We are together, yes we are, because many of you ask me that

We are just going thru our problems our diferences, however you wanna call them, working on them

little by little, when we recover the stability as a couple, it will all be normal again

We'll do dance videos again, and funny stuff...

I'm gonna read now some of your comments, and see if you have any question

let me see

For example someone is saying " Every couple fight, but we gotta make it work if there is love and keep going"

If you have questions write them now so I can answer them, or any doubt about the LIVES

If not it's ok, maybe today the LIVE is shorter since it's an introduction

Mama CItas LIVES are gonna have a duration of 30 minutes more or less

otherwise I will end up annoying you

Have you think putting yourself on a schedule for the social media?

Yes! Actually I don't know if you know this, but in your iPhone you can set up an alarm

where you choose how many hours a day you wanna spender on your social media apps

I have set it up to 4 hours, since It's like a part time job for me

Actually I put 5 hours, not sure, but don't want to lie

When I have spend the 5 hours time on social media

The ones I use the most are Insttagram, WhatsApp, Facebook I don't use it too much, and maybe Youtube, but the main one is Instagram

When I get to the 5 hours, the alarm shuts off the apps, So I know that I should be done. And It's usually at night, when I'm already in the couch

One second, because Deborah is showing me something but I don't have my glasses on and I can't red it!

Another question, If Alexandra has felt the separation

That was one of the biggest reasons, if not the biggest one

that we decided that we couldn't keep fighting and having this energy with Alexandra

And even tho We tried to not argue in from of her, or scream, etc Sometimes just the energy, the serious attitude if enought for her to feel it..

We knew that we were the only ones that have to protect Alexandra, nobody is gonna come to do it. If we don't protect her, who will do it?? Nobody

At the beginning we decided to spend less time together, not the 24 hours, so we would have less opportunities to fight

At least till thing calm down a little, lets not spend much time together

If before we would go together to the park with Alexandra, now He will go by himself, and I'll take advantage to do things on my own

then He will go to work, and I'll stay with Alexandra

For more infomation >> MAMA-CITAS #1 De que se trata? Que esta pasando entre Israel y yo?? - Duration: 28:48.

-------------------------------------------

11 SEMAINES DE GROSSESSE - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> 11 SEMAINES DE GROSSESSE - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Luana Piovani relata manhã complicada com os filhos: "Parecia filme de terror" - Duration: 0:55.

A brasileira Luana Piovani está a viver em Portugal com o marido, o surfista Pedro Scooby, e os três filhos, Dom, Ben e Liz

Na manhã desta quarta-feira, dia 20 de fevereiro, a atriz tentava preparar os pequenos para a escola e acabou por ter um momento bastante complicado

Luana contou tudo aos seguidores no Instagram

For more infomation >> Luana Piovani relata manhã complicada com os filhos: "Parecia filme de terror" - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Royal - Baby shower de Meghan Markle : Kate Middleton a préféré partir au ski avec ses trois - Duration: 2:05.

 Retour aux sources pour Meghan Markle. Enceinte de sept mois, la future maman de 37 ans s'est secrètement envolée pour New York

En effet, la duchesse de Sussex est allée fêter sa grossesse avec ses amies sur le continent américain où elle a multiplié les sorties

Loin de la couronne britannique, et sans le prince Harry, elle a pleinement profité de son voyage

Elle a revu sa meilleure amie, la styliste Jessica Mulroney, mais aussi l'actrice Abigail Spencer avec laquelle elle s'est rendue au musée

 Pour sa baby shower, organisée mercredi 20 février dans un restaurant new-yorkais à une condition bien précise, Meghan Markle s'est entourée de ses plus proches amies, dont Amal Clooney

Toutefois, sa belle-soeur, Kate Middleton, ne figurait pas sur la liste des invités

 La femme du prince William a en effet manqué la grande fête. Cette dernière a préféré partir, secrètement elle aussi, en vacances au ski avec sa famille, comme le confie le le Daily Mail

Le duc et la duchesse de Cambridge passent quelques jours dans la neige avec leurs trois enfants, George, Charlotte et Louis, le petit dernier âgé de neuf mois

Comme l'a rapporté The Sun, les deux parents s'étaient organisés à l'avance pour ne pas avoir de rendez-vous cette semaine afin de pouvoir prendre du bon temps tous ensemble

For more infomation >> Meghan Royal - Baby shower de Meghan Markle : Kate Middleton a préféré partir au ski avec ses trois - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Plus belle la vie (spoiler) : les révélations de Sacha, Ferri et Simonian prêts à faire un massacre - Duration: 1:11.

Prochainement, Ian Moss fait le bilan de son escapade avec Victoire.

Il signe et persiste : il souhaite avoir la jeune femme à ses côtés et promet de frapper fort.

Luna, quant à elle, informe Babeth qu'elle a recouché avec Sacha et l'infirmière ne masque pas sa déception.

De retour auprès de Sacha, Victoire lui résumé son séjour, en précisant bien qu'elle n'a pas couché avec l'écologiste.

Quant au journaliste, il n'a pas le courage d'avouer à sa femme qu'il l'a déjà cocufiée avec Luna.

Au commissariat, Nebout et Carole Leconte reçoivent Sacha qui dénonce les pratiques de Vanessa Ferri.

Le mari de Babeth estime qu'il faut agir car elle a déjà appliqué des méthodes peu conventionnelles.

La substitut du procureur prend rendez-vous avec Ferri, et lui indique qu'elle risque son poste.

Tenaillée, la commandante voit Paul Simonian en soirée et lui propose une association afin de se débarrasser de toutes les personnes gênantes.

For more infomation >> Plus belle la vie (spoiler) : les révélations de Sacha, Ferri et Simonian prêts à faire un massacre - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Mãe do filho de Neymar, Carol Dantas está grávida novamente - Duration: 1:34.

 Uma das primeiras namoradas do craque Neymar Jr., Carol Dantas está grávida pela segunda vez

Mãe de Davi Lucca, de 7 anos, fruto de seu relacionamento com o jogador do Paris Saint-Germain, a loira é noiva de Vinicius Martinez

 De acordo com o jornal Extra, a assessoria de imprensa da influenciadora digital confirmou a informação

As suspeitas em torno de uma possível gestação começou no início desta semana, quando Carol foi pedida em casamento pelo amado

Mãe do filho de Neymar, Carol Dantas está grávida novamente   8 FOTOS  Aos 25 anos, a loira mantém boa relação com Neymar, mas a situação nem sempre foi assim

Ao ser entrevistada pelo canal Samara e Laura no YouTube, em 2018, Carol revelou não ter sido fácil dar à luz o filho do jogador

 "Foi um baita susto. Eu não estava namorando o pai do Davi e foi uma coisa assim: descobri que estava grávida com 3 meses e meio

Eu era uma adolescente […] Foi muito difícil ser mãe do filho do pai de Davi, que é muito famoso

Eu passei uns perrengues. As pessoas julgavam muito", disse na época

   

For more infomation >> ✅ Mãe do filho de Neymar, Carol Dantas está grávida novamente - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Demain nous appartient : qui est Marysole Fertard, l'interprète de Margot ? - Duration: 3:02.

Demain nous appartient : qui est Marysole Fertard, l'interprète de Margot ?

Absente pendant plusieurs mois de Demain nous appartient,

Margot est revenue dans la série de TF1 avec quelques petits problèmes : elle se retrouve aujourd'hui au coeur de l'intrigue avec son déni de grossesse.

Cette histoire est d'ailleurs l'occasion parfaite pour en apprendre plus sur son interprète Marysole Fertard et sur ses goûts personnels. Portrait.

Après Garance Teillet (Jessica), Hector Langevin (Bart) et Joaquim Fossi (Dylan), PRBK s'intéresse aujourd'hui à Marysole Fertard,

connue pour interpréter Margot dans Demain nous appartient sur TF1. Si dans la série, son personnage est déterminé, engagé et rebelle, l'actrice est-elle pareil dans la vraie vie ?

Quelles sont ses ressemblances et ses différences avec la petite amie de Kylian, qui s'apprête à devenir maman suite à un déni de grossesse ?

Si vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur Marysole Fertard et sur ses goûts perso, comme ses séries ou artistes préférés, ça se passe juste en-dessous.

Marysole Fertard se confie

Ses différences avec Margot : "Je suis moins en colère. J'ai la chance de ne pas avoir ce vécu dramatique,

mais Margot est un personnage construit autour de ce que je suis à l'origine et avec le vécu. Je me retrouve quand même beaucoup en elle."

Ses ressemblances : "Le côté engagé et déterminé, rêveur."

Son casting pour Demain nous appartient : "J'ai été recrutée par Corinne Tanguy au tout début de la série.

Ça a été une grande chance pour moi parce que c'est ce qui m'a lancée même si j'ai déjà tourné un épisode de Candice Renoir sur France 2.

Ça m'a permis de montrer qui je suis et de me faire une place."

Son adolescence : "Elle s'est très bien passée, j'ai beaucoup fait la fête. C'était super, vraiment."

L'autre personnage qu'elle aurait aimé jouer : "Celui d'Anna, joué par Maud Baecker.

C'est une actrice que j'aime beaucoup et aussi niveau du jeu. Son personnage est engagé et il est de plus en plus déterminé."

For more infomation >> Demain nous appartient : qui est Marysole Fertard, l'interprète de Margot ? - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Em Live, 'Choque de Cultura' comenta Oscar 2019 para Globo - Duration: 1:45.

 É tempo de premiações!  E a maior de todas as festividades do cinema, o Oscar, vai ao ar neste domingo, 24, agitando fãs de longa metragens por todo o globo

   Aqui no Brasil, a cerimônia de premiação será exibida ao vivo pela TV Globo

A apresentação da premiação fica por conta de Maria Beltrão. Essa será sua 11ª premiação, e a veterana mostrou que está preparada

 "Além de assistir ao maior número de filmes possível, faço um longo trabalho de pesquisa em busca de informações relevantes e detalhes que interessem ao público amplo e diversificado que acompanha a cerimônia", revelou

 Já os comentaristas serão Dira Paes e Artur Xexéo. E a atriz promete ação! "É uma seleção muito criteriosa até chegar aos indicados

Pensando tecnicamente, esse ano, em especial, é um dos mais badalados e instigantes dos últimos tempos", disse Dira

   Já Artur comentou que gosta mais de trazer curiosidades para o público

 "Aqueles profissionais que estão sendo indicados pela primeira vez, os recordistas de indicações, quem é muitas vezes indicado e nunca vence, quem vence já na primeira indicação, e por aí vai", explicou o jornalista

 E para aqueles que adoram os comentários cinematográficos do grupo Choque de Cultura, uma ótima novidade: eles farão uma live exclusiva para o Gshow para comentarem todo o Oscar 2019!  Caito Mainier, Raul Chequer, Leandro Ramos e Daniel Furlan entram ao vivo na página do Gshow às 20h

 

For more infomation >> ✅ Em Live, 'Choque de Cultura' comenta Oscar 2019 para Globo - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Royal - PHOTOS – Amal Clooney, invitée glamour de la baby shower de Meghan Markle - Gala - Duration: 3:16.

Depuis quelques jours, Meghan Markle a posé ses valises à New York le temps d'un court séjour inoubliable, durant lequel elle a notamment célébré l'arrivée de son futur bébé, prévu pour le mois d'avril

Le 20 février, une ribambelle de personnalités se sont donc rendues au luxueux hôtel The Mark, situé à quelques secondes de Central Park, pour démarrer les festivités

Parmi les convives, une certaine Amal Clooney a fait une entrée très remarquée.  Elle avait fait sensation lors du mariage de Meghan Markle et du prince Harry, le 19 mai 2018, à la chapelle Saint-Georges à Windsor

Arrivée au bras de son époux, l'acteur américain George Clooney, Amal Clooney avait fait une entrée très remarquée, sublimée par une robe fourreau jaune signée Stella McCartney

Une véritable surprise pour les aficionados de la Couronne britannique, qui découvraient par la même occasion l'amitié qui liait les mariés à l'un des couples stars d'Hollywood

 "Amal a aidé Meghan à se faire à la vie londonienne. Une véritable amitié est né depuis le premier jour", avait indiqué une source au magazine People

C'est donc tout naturellement que Meghan Markle a convié Amal Clooney à sa baby-shower, organisée dans une suite du somptueux hôtel The Mark, à New York

Vêtue d'une sublime combinaison rouge Sergio Hudson, de stilettos dorés signés Gianvito Rossi et d'une jolie veste noire qui protégeait ses épaules du froid, l'avocate britannique n'est pas passée inaperçue, malgré les nombreux convives VIP photographiés sous la neige devant l'hôtel étoilé

 Selon les informations révélées par la presse américaine, la duchesse de Sussex, récemment défendue par George Clooney, aurait bénéficié d'une baby shower exceptionnelle, organisée par sa meilleure amie, la styliste Jessica Mulroney mais également par la championne de tennis Serena Williams, dont elle est très proche

Markus Anderson, le maquilleur Daniel Martin, l'animatrice télé Gayle King ou encore Abigail Spencer, son ancienne collègue de Suits, tous avaient répondu présents pour l'épouse du prince Harry

La célèbre harpiste Erin Hill avait également fait le déplacement pour apporter une petite touche musical à cet instant inoubliable

What else?  Retrouvez ici tout ce qu'il faut savoir sur la grossesse de Meghan Markle Crédits photos : GettyImages

For more infomation >> Meghan Royal - PHOTOS – Amal Clooney, invitée glamour de la baby shower de Meghan Markle - Gala - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Kylian arrêté par Karim, le bébé de Margot est né et Korcas prêt pour l'évasion – Demain nous - Duration: 2:50.

Chloé est aux côtés de Margot mais celle-ci préfère que Kylian soit à ses côtés.

Karim dit à Ingrid que Kylian est en état d'arrestation, il est soupçonné de meurtre.

Ingrid pense qu'il doit attendre que Margot accouche.

Karim décide d'attendre la naissance du bébé.

Sandrine est de mauvaise humeur au petit matin : elle dit à Laurence qu'elle peut jubiler, Morgane l'a plantée.

Kylian Kylian n'a pas lâché Margot pendant l'accouchement Korcas retrouve sa femme au parloir,

la fouille s'est bien passée, pourtant elle lui a apporté une arme.

Il lui promet que si les surveillants ne jouent pas les héros, il ne s'en servira pas.

Bilel se rend compte que Korcas a caché une arme sous le lit.

Gabriel a donné rendez vous à Morgane : il lui dit qu'il ne veut plus la voir et qu'il ne veut plus vivre avec elle.

Gabriel lui en veut car à cause d'elle, il n'a plus de père.

Samuel félicite Kylian d'avoir aidé Margot pour l'accouchement de Margot : le bébé est né.

Il fait 3 kilos et le petit est en pleine santé.

Margot confie à Kylian que le père c'est Sacha : celui qui l'a largué quand elle a vécu à Paris.

Korcas Korcas annonce ses plans à Bilel : l'évasion est prévue Margot supplie Karim de pas arrêter Kylian mais Karim n'a pas le choix.

Il met les menottes à Kylian devant Margot qui est en pleurs.

Lou sent que Victor n'est pas bien : elle veut savoir ce qui se passe mais il ne veut pas lui répondre.

Plus tard, Lou apprend à Victor que Kylian Berthier vient d'être arrêté …il lui dit que c'est une catastrophe.

Bilel est stressé en cellule, Korcas veut savoir ce qu'il lui cache.

Bilel lui parle de l'arme mais il promet qu'il dira rien à personne.

Korcas lui explique que cette arme c'est pour son évasion.

Le bébé pleure mais Margot ne veut pas lui donner le biberon.

C'est Chloé et Alex qui s'en occupent. Elle pleure et veut juste dormir.

Margot ne veut même pas regarder l'enfant.

Morgane vient voir Sandrine au bureau du lycée pour s'excuser.

Morgane décide de dire son secret : il y a 4 ans, aux yeux de tous elle était un homme.

Sandrine en veut à Morgane de ne pas lui avoir pas dit avant, elle a l'impression de se sentir piégée.

Bilel annonce à Leila que Korcas va s'évader : Leila lui dit que c'est dangereux il va être complice.

Leila pense qu'elle doit dénoncer Korcas mais ce dernier ne veut rien dire.

For more infomation >> Kylian arrêté par Karim, le bébé de Margot est né et Korcas prêt pour l'évasion – Demain nous - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Affaire Benalla : une enquête ouverte pour « entrave à la manifestation de la vérité » - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> Affaire Benalla : une enquête ouverte pour « entrave à la manifestation de la vérité » - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

✅ O governo Bolsonaro desistiu de "monitorar" as ONGs - Duration: 3:10.

 O governo federal admite rever a norma de monitoramento amplo de ONGs (organizações não governamentais) que havia provocado forte reação do terceiro setor e de organismos internacionais

As ONGs interpretam a medida do governo Bolsonaro como inconstitucional e uma clara ingerência política, além de ser inevitável a judicialização, com questionamentos no STF (Supremo Tribunal Federal)

 Coube à deputada federal Bia Kicis (PSL-DF), aliada do Palácio do Planalto, sugerir as mudanças ao texto da Medida Provisória 870, que ainda será votada no Congresso

Kicis apresentou quatro emendas modificativas e aditivas ao texto original do governo, sendo a principal delas a alteração do artigo 5

 De acordo com o texto original, que define a estrutura do governo e atribuições de ministérios, caberia à Secretaria de Governo "supervisionar, coordenar, monitorar e acompanhar as atividades e as ações dos organismos internacionais e das organizações não governamentais no território nacional"

 Na modificação sugerida pela aliada de Bolsonaro, a Secretaria de Governo pode apenas "acompanhar as ações, os resultados e verificar o cumprimento da legislação aplicável às organizações internacionais e às organizações da sociedade civil" no País

 "Estava muito alargada a competência [do ministério]", justificou a deputada

Ela afirma que propôs a alteração após conversas com o ministro Carlos Alberto Santos Cruz

A interferência no trabalho das ONGs, disse Kicis, nunca foi a intenção do governo

"O general Santos Cruz concordou, disse que essa não era a intenção", explicou a deputada

 Na emenda, Kicis argumenta ser "necessário ajuste no texto das competências da Secretaria de Governo da Presidência da República, de modo a esclarecer que não se pretende interferir no funcionamento de organizações internacionais e da sociedade civil com atuação no território nacional"

 Várias organizações já tinham solicitado encontros com o ministro Santos Cruz e alertado sobre as consequências da medida, e sobre a possibilidade de ferir a autonomia de ONGs, em especial as que nem sequer contam com recursos públicos da União para executar seus projetos no Brasil

 O presidente do CNDH (Conselho Nacional de Direitos Humanos), Leonardo Pinho, foi um dos que levaram ao ministro as preocupações das entidades

"Acredito que viram [o governo] sim fragilidades depois dos apontamentos de tantos setores", disse

Segundo ele, foi forte a pressão de ONGs contra a medida do governo Bolsonaro

Mas o jogo mesmo, acrescenta, "será no Congresso, nas disputas das emendas"

Pinho espera que o Planalto dê respaldo à emenda de Kicis. A deputada crê em aprovação "com facilidade"

 O partido Rede Sustentabilidade ajuizou ontem no STF ADI (ação de inconstitucionalidade contra a medida)

"Se por um lado a Constituição Federal garante a liberdade associativa e assegura a essas entidades a não interferência estatal em seu funcionamento, de outro a MP combatida visa justamente autorizar o controle e verdadeira mordaça das associações", diz o texto protocolado no Supremo

Para Kicis, a emenda, se aprovada, anula o debate no Supremo. BolsonarogovernoONGs

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét