Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

I don't think about losing. I only ever think about winning.

Losing doesn't mean anything.

I base my preparation on that and I have to keep going until I win.

Fighting all the time. They call us El Mayor's warriors.

EL MAYOR'S WARRIOIRS

My biggest dream as an athlete is to represent my country at an international event

and get good results.

I won't stop until I achieve that.

We're dedicated to our province, we sacrifice ourselves. We must keep on doing what we're doing every year.

We're getting better. We're from Camagüey and we're warriors.

I was there and now I'm here.

I was like that as a child, with the same focus, the same skills... they're the future of the club.

Boxing means everything to me. It's my home, where my friends are.

Boxing in Cuba and in Camagüey is a family.

First we fight for Cuba, for our flag,

because we like the sport.

I'd tell my challengers to get well-prepared because that's what I'm doing.

In the ring, victory in mine.

For more infomation >> Un destino, una historia. Camagüey: Los Guerreros de "El Mayor" - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

timelapse van sneeuw op de baan. - Duration: 2:17.

Thanks for watching! Also take a look at these video's.

For more infomation >> timelapse van sneeuw op de baan. - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Disparition D'emiliano Sala : Le Récit De L'agent Qui A Affrété L'avion Pour Cardiff - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Disparition D'emiliano Sala : Le Récit De L'agent Qui A Affrété L'avion Pour Cardiff - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 31 de enero de 2019 | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 20:48.

For more infomation >> Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 31 de enero de 2019 | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 20:48.

-------------------------------------------

J'prends ma place! : projet de l'AQPAMM - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> J'prends ma place! : projet de l'AQPAMM - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Mensaje de la Pizarra de Prasanthi Nilayam del día 01 de febrero de 2019 - Duration: 5:25.

Message from the Prasanthi NIlayam Blackboard of february 01, 2019

Do not count your tears of pain; do not sulk over your grief.

Let them pass through your mind as birds fly through the sky leaving no trail behind; or as flames and floods appear on the screen in a movie hall without burning or dampening the screen.

You must not lose heart when you are disappointed.

Perhaps, your wish itself was wrong, or its realisation may have landed you in worse situations.

Any way, it is the will of the Lord and He knows best.

Disappointments and distress are like the skin of the plantain which is there to protect the taste and allow the sweetness to fill the fruit.

In such dire straits, let your mind dwell on the splendour of the Divine Self (Atma) and its majesty; that will keep you alert and brave.

The antics of the senses and the mind can be arrested by the whip of wisdom of the true Self (Atma jnana).

Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba - Divine Discourse, Jan 22, 1967.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét