Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Feb 1 2019

oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeah welcome back to another video guys it's Keagy here and

I'm just gonna be dropping some news I'm really sorry that I haven't uploaded

in a while but it is how it is man school is open and it's really hectic nine one

one dispatcher antonia bundy is taking a call from a youngster and you'll never

guess his reason for the emergency yeah yeah i okay I saw you calling and then

they said is that the post date and I said no that's my mom and then I

answered the phone and you picked up and said were you making fun of me

and I said no of course not why'd you say that you said because well what um

what you heard me say I didn't pick up the phone yet

well that's definitely interesting guys basically what they're talking about

here is that phones are always recording what you are saying and the one opposed

to conspiracy theory basically in the whole 1 hour for 44 minutes of the video

I mean like I couldn't watch the whole thingcause it's just too long for her

like out of school and everything so I can't really watch much Rob Gavagan my man's

getting bullied by Humana if you don't know his name wasn't Rob Gavagan before it

was Rob D**k* a reason why I'm kind of chuckling over there is because of the

word D**k* man like YouTube has been bullying him for his name at first it

was cause of his scary kind of videos cuz they weren't family friendly and

advertiser friendly so they had to demonetize this gave you now he's just

demonetize videos for his name for those who don't know what means he's been putting

it on YouTube checked it now all his videos are getting blocked

heavenward and it's pretty dumb it's pretty tough now I

know I'm not supposed to give my honest opinion but this is just stupid to me at

an extreme extent number one cuz it's his birth name he was born with the name

is and his birth certificate isn't and all his papers he probably registered on

YouTube with that name just cause the name D**k* has become an

insult he can't use it anymore even though it's his last name

it's not fair man emerged imagine if you had a kind of name like that or

something like swallows I don't know and then YouTube just or any kind of company

just Flags you cuz of your name and you can't use that name anywhere it's it's

it's really stupid finish I man I think that's it for a day man the other

stories I have they are not fully detailed I don't want to get into too

much cuz I gotta go to a bit of schoolwork while I'm at home and I'm

saying anyway thank you for you guys tune in for the next me reason like a

few days the weekends about comes from about and make another video thank you

guys for watching and that is it for me to use all my geez

For more infomation >> Shane Dawson DROPPED A NEW VIDEO! Rob D**k* NAME OOPSIE-News Update - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool transfer news: Jurgen Klopp tipped to spend big again - Duration: 3:41.

 That's according to former Premier League star Andy Cole who says the German chief will get his cheque book out again the summer

 The Reds are currently four points clear of champions Manchester City with 15 games left

 They snapped up Fabinho, Naby Keita, Alisson and Xherdan Shaqiri just a few months ago at huge expense

 But Cole is adamant that Klopp will remain active in the transfer market regardless of who wins the title

 Cole told Sky Sports: "They'll go again in the summer, Liverpool will, because it doesn't matter if you win the league because you've still got to try and better yourself

 "You've got to try and bring in players better than what you already have to strengthen for the next season because if Manchester City win the league or Liverpool win the league, guarantee one of them is going to turn around and say, 'We need to add players because we lost the league or this and that

' "That's how competition gets better and that's how those players become better players

 "They will go again, they definitely will go again." Liverpool haven't made any acquisitions this month as Klopp keeps the faith with his key men

 Retired full-back Stephen Warnock says the ex-Borussia Dortmund boss is boxing clever despite injuries at the back

 He said: "I think the position you're looking at is right-back. "With Trent Alexander-Arnold being out, Joe Gomez being injured at this moment in time, James Milner suspended

 "I fully expect if Gini Wijnaldum is back fit for the next game, I expect him to go into centre midfield and Fabinho to drop into that right-back position

 "So Liverpool's problem is short-term so for them to dip into the market and go and sign a player now, I don't think they really need to

" Liverpool face Leicester in the Premier League tonight. Foxes boss Claude Puel has been feeling the heat in recent weeks

 Klopp says he expects Leicester to raise their game against his high-flying side

 "I think Claude Puel said everything about it, they like playing against the top sides," said Klopp

 "They are not that much a counter-attacking side as they have been in the past but of course they are a massive threat

 "We have all had these situations. "If you play against teams and they don't give you a lot of space, it is not too comfortable

A lot of teams struggle with that. "We expect a very dangerous opponent. "They have quality, if we go through the team it is a super team

"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét