Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

Hi guys good morning!

We are going shopping.

Good morning Hubby.

Good morning wife

are you ready for it

muito, muito(very) ready

very read?

How are you guys? today is Monday, January 27th

We woke up. I brought Christiaan to school.

and now we are going to shopping

and as always we will go to the lidl

and maybe we will go to another stores

so we will take you along.

Welcome you all and thank you for your support. And may God bless you.

and Hubby is focused

Now we are at a stores called Boni

To buy some stuffs, because they have good deals.

So we can save some money.

Let's see what we will buy here.

Hey guys we are just arrived home from the shopping.

We went to three stores

we went to the Lidl, Boni and Albert Heijn

And we bought bread at the Jumbo

to four stores not three

So I will show you what we bought.

at the end I will put here what we paid for everything.

I will not put the price of each product, but the total.

I will start with what needs to go to the refrigerator

I have here salomon salad

"salmão" fish, that's how they call it in portuguese.

and I have this salad, its eggs and "bieslook" (chives)

I don't know the name in Portuguese.

We bought it at the Lidl

bacon

because today we will make ...

"boerenkoolstamppot"

one of the in the igredients is

bacon

We bought liver, to eat with bread.

We went to a stores where they only sale chicken.

we bought this chicken burgers

and we bought this chicken thighs.

We bough soup

this soup is all ready

hubby loves, we always buy some.

It's tomatoes soup.

in lidl we bought a kg of ground beef

it's lean meat

let me see what else needs to go to refrigerator.

this potatoes that I always buy,

mini "krieltjes"

we bought yogurt.

We bought this yogurt here, is for Christiaan, He live

Chocolate custard

I will put the name in Portuguese here

let me...

mini mozzarella

we bought this zaanse tomatoes ketchup.

and of the same brand we bought mayonnaise

So guys this is what needs to go to the refrigerator. I will put it in there. Be right back.

Continuing with our grocery, I have here yogurt.

12 eggs

M

these aren't big, usually I buy L.

but today I bought M

I have here a vegetable mix for macaroni

it comes with different vegetables, paprika, red onions and leeks

a paprika mix green, yellow and red

I usually cut it and store it in the freezer.

Chicory

Who watches my videos knows that I buy this every month.

I also bought grape.

this is the yellow kiwi. it's yellow inside.

I have here broccoli

Ruccola melange, I always buy this

and today we will eat boerenkoolstamppot

this is like cabbage

but a bit different.

It's usually in The Netherlands, in the winter time to see people eating boerenkoolstamppot.

They eat it with sausage

I have here vegetable for hutspot

onions and carrots.

carrots never miss here in our house.

cucumber, also never miss

Guys, these are the vegetables I bought for now, but...

they are not for the whole month, also the other products I have here are not for the whole month.

some are to replace what we are missing.

and some are for the first weeks

and over the time we will will buy if needed

We bought bread,

we bought two, we already started eating this one

this is from the Jumbo stores.

I bought this coconut cookies

I like it so much, its been long time since I bought it.

and today I decided to buy it again.

"appelmoes"is like apple sauce

Dutch people eat it a lot, with their traditional dishes.

"tover rijst" it's my favorite rice.

at boni stores.

they were selling this, 3 for €1

this is a kind of sauce, like you can see here

In The Netherlands they eat like this, mashed potatoes or potatoes

with meat and vegetables and they add this sauce "jus"

so we bought six of it

I have here 4 cans of tomatoes.

I use it a lot for my cooking.

I bought this sauce for pasta.

this one is spicy

re pesto

peas, 3 cans from the lidl

and corns,

Guys, I love to make a salad with corns with tuna

and other vegetables.

it's so delicious

I also use some mayonaise

ah it tastes so good

thinking about it makes me hungry

we bought macaroni

fusilli

farfalle

I don't buy this so often, but this time I decided to buy it

This one is from the lidl

and this one is from Boni

and I have bought

3 kg of potatoes.

I bought this apple juice

and orange

for my son

two bottle of apple juice

1,5 l each

and I bought this one to try it, is from Boni

It's lemon juice

I will try it to see if it's good.

and I have here vinegar, for my cleanings

two packages of milk

I bought this rice cookies, waffles

And for my laundry I bought robijn

with this one you can do 60 wash

fabric softener

for laundry. It's also Robijn

this is for 30 was

I brought this wipes for dry and sensible skin

it's to remove the make up

I brought at the lidl, i'ts really cheap. I will put the price here

I bought this bags, here we call it "boterhamzakjes

you can use it for bread, fruit, etc..

that you will take to school or other place

toothpaste

for Christiaan

a dentist was at their school

She showed them this brand, and gave them a sample of it

and now he doesn't want another brand, you see..

so I was forced to buy this one

we bought a lamp

one of the lamps upstairs is broken.

2, 4, 6, 8 kitchen towels

we bought a roll of... 20 garbage bags of 60L

and we bought 10 rolls of toilet paper.

This is the first time for me to buy this frozen fruits

this is passion fruit

strawberries

and mongo

I bought at albert heijn stores.

so this was the last one I wanted to show you.

So guys this was today's haul

If you can share please share

don't forget to leave a like,

because this helps the channel a lot. This way can youtube recommend the channel to other people.

So this is it, Thanks for watching

a kiss to you all

God bless you all

Bye and until next time.

For more infomation >> 🍓COMPRAS DE SUPERMERCADO MÊS DE FEVEREIRO 2019 💶COM VALOR TOTAL/ GROCERY HAUL WITH THE PRICE - Duration: 13:55.

-------------------------------------------

La vil confesión de una aparecida Rovira que deja al fantasma Junqueras con la mirada más perdida - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> La vil confesión de una aparecida Rovira que deja al fantasma Junqueras con la mirada más perdida - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Susurros de Papel - ROZALÉN || Vicky Armas (Versión Acústica) - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> Susurros de Papel - ROZALÉN || Vicky Armas (Versión Acústica) - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Murió Fernando Gaitán, el creador de "Betty La Fea" | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:14.

For more infomation >> Murió Fernando Gaitán, el creador de "Betty La Fea" | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Oração para Descobrir a Felicidade, Imara, Bezerra de Menezes - Duration: 47:46.

inglês

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét