Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

music

let's see how to make the sketch design for the work that we have called arm

of Orion for this we are going to use a Table of dimensions 61 x 61 centimeters

The first thing we are going to do is leave a margin of the horizontal sides and of

the vertical sides of 2 centimeters

then we are going to draw the diagonals for find the center, later we go

to build three circumferences of radio 5 centimeters 12.5 and 28.5

centimeters respectively, then we go to make 18 divisions in each of

the three circles, said divisions will have a distance of 20

degrees one of the other or we can also use the following mathematical formula

we multiply the diameter for the first circumference in this case is

10 centimeters per pi that equals 3.14 16

and we divide it by 18 so we will get the distance between point and point

for the first circumference would be 1.74 centimeters or using the

Conveyor we divide in 20 degrees each section.

If you want to know how I made the tensed of the threads for this work you

I invite you to click on the following notification, for the second

circumference we have a diameter of 25 centimeters by 3.14 16 and divided by

18 the distance between point and point is

4.3 centimeters or 20 degrees

if you want to know how I prepare the base for a work of string art, I invite you to

click on the following notification. finally divide the third

circumference also in the 18 parts as the diameter is 57 centimeters

then we multiply 57 by 3.14 16 and we divide it by 18 the distance between

point and point is 9.94 centimeters

now let's intercept the points of the second circumference with the points

of the third circumference

music

we only have to make some divisions of 0.7 centimeters between point and point

in each of the lines drawn for subsequently place the nails

for this work we have used the Next number of nails or sprigs

for the central circumference we have used 18 one-inch nails and

for each of the radios of our work we have used 23 nails of a

inch separated one from the other 0.7 centimeters

For more infomation >> string art diseño o boceto brazo de orion por jorge de la tierra - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

BBB19: Acusada de racismo, Paula decide explicar o que é humor negro para participantes - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> BBB19: Acusada de racismo, Paula decide explicar o que é humor negro para participantes - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

My Roommate is a Cat Episodio 4 – La trampa de la falsa acusación - Duration: 23:36.

The False Accusation Trap

Books are fantastic.

As long as I have books, I don't need anything else.

This is my own world.

A world all my own,

where it's always quiet and I'm free to—

Hey! I brought stew!

Good morning!

I came to see Haru-chan before I head to the office!

It was supposed to be a world all my own...

so why is this happening?!

It's an honor to see you again today!

What a scary face!

You just look mean all the time, huh?

That's not true!

Haru-chan is always adorable!

Good for you, Haru.

Haru-chan is my angel!

By the way...

Have you two been friends for a long time?

Yeah! I'm Subaru's best bud, Yasaka Hiroto!

I've known him for ten years now.

It's more like I'm stuck with him.

That sounds nice.

Oh, I'm Kawase of Koguma Publishing.

Ah, how very polite of you.

By the way, Mikazuki-kun, there's something I feel I should let you know about.

It happened yesterday evening...

Koguma Publishing

I was about to eat a doughnut my colleague had given me when...

Yes! It hit me like a divine revelation!

Haru-chan doesn't have a collar yet!

Huh?

My Roommate is a Cat

For You

Why do I have to go out?

Damn Kawase-san!

She needs to have a collar right now!

It'll help if she happens to get lost!

You don't want someone to mistake her for a stray and take her home!

Or, even worse, to a shelter!

Go buy her a collar, right this instant! Understood?!

R-Right...

He said all that, then went straight to the office!

Also...

Why are you going with me, Hiroto?

I have to go to the station to get back to my place, anyway.

Let's see... It should be around here...

There it is!

That store is...

Welco—

Oh, Subaru-san!

She called you by name?

Good morning! What brings you here today?

H-Haru... needs a collar...

Oh! So your kitty's name is Haru-chan now!

That's very cute!

Aw, thanks for always helping Subaru out!

He's never had a pet before.

Could you teach him all he needs to know?

Yes, of course! Leave it to me!

That's reassuring! Right, Subaru?

No, not at all...

Oh, I'm his best friend of ten years.

He's a little shy, but I hope you'll put up with him.

It makes things more annoying,

but Hiroto is a lifesaver at times like these.

Well, I'll be taking off.

Huh?!

Hey! Why—

I told you, I have to clean up my apartment.

Good luck!

Don't leave me!

Well, right this way.

R-Right...

Cat Collar

Cat Collar

I'd you'd like a cat collar, you can find them here.

Huh...

These days, there are even collars that unfasten when pulled too hard.

That prevents accidental strangulation when the collar gets caught on things.

I see...

You can put your contact information on the back, too.

Huh...

But...

Many cats don't like to wear collars.

The stress of having one forced onto them can make them sick.

They're all cats, but each one is unique.

What matters most is how it feels to Haru-chan.

So please be careful not to overlook that.

This doesn't sound as easy as I had thought...

By the way, is Haru-chan a girl?

Huh? Oh, yeah... I think.

Oh, then you'll want a cute design!

What type... I mean, what color is she?

Uh... black, with a white triangle over her eyes and mouth.

Oh, so she's a tuxedo cat!

I have a tuxie at home, too! He's a boy!

Why is she enjoying this so much?

Excuse me.

I'll be right there!

Excuse me for a moment.

Please go ahead and choose the perfect collar for Haru-chan.

Th-Thanks...

Cat Collar

Cat Collar

Cat Collar

Cat Collar

Does it really matter which one I get?

It's just for the self-gratification of whoever chooses it, anyway.

Oh, look at that! I knew it!

This blue sweater looks lovely!

Mom, you're actually enjoying this...

Well, I knew it would look good on you!

Thank you very much.

Er...

I-I'll take this one.

Oh! That's a very cute choice!

I hope Haru-chan likes it!

Uh... Yeah.

I'll wrap it up for you.

I'll never get used to this.

Do you have a cat, too?

Y-Yes!

S-Someone I don't know is talking to me!

M-Mine isn't as calm as this one...

Huh?

I'm talking like normal...

Well, this one is quite an old man now.

But when he has to visit the vet, it's chaos!

No matter how old they get, there are things they'll always hate.

Is he... sick?

What?

Oh, no! I meant his regular check-ups.

You take yours, too, don't you?

Check-ups?

No, I only recently started keeping mine, so not yet...

What?!

You haven't taken her to vet's office yet?!

Stray cats can carry diseases!

They need to be examined!

You should take her right away!

R-Really?

The animal hospital we're affiliated with is close by.

Health Check Campaign Midori Animal Hospital

I'll refer you.

Do you have a carrier?

You'll need one for vet visits.

For average cats, I recommend one like this.

I'll put the collar right in here for you.

Thank you very much!

Th-Thanks for everything...

Midori Animal Hospital

Mikazuki-san, we're ready for Mikazuki Haru-chan.

Well, now! This says she was a stray until recently,

but she's quite a plump one!

R-Right...

D-Doctor, this is a first exam.

Let's see, now...

Just hold her still, and I'll have a look.

She's certainly energetic!

Looks like she's getting proper nutrition.

Um... Doctor, is she... too fat?

No, she's still okay right now.

I'd just say she's a bit pudgy.

You can't help wanting to give snacks to a cutie like this, right?

Huh? W-Well...

Obesity is dangerous because it puts stress on the heart and respiratory system.

It can be fatal, so just be careful.

Fatal?!

But...

To be honest, I'm more worried about you!

You're skin and bones!

You'd better eat well, or you'll keel over!

P-Please don't be rude, Doctor!

Why am I the one being examined in an animal hospital?!

Also, I've never given her any snacks!

Yeah, he got too fat.

You know, he was a stray...

I guess he still has that feeling of urgency.

He eats all of his food at once.

All at once...

Keep to your deadlines!

I have to finish the manuscript by tomorrow...

Oh...

I might be glued to my laptop for a while,

so I'll put in a little extra.

She'll stop when she's full.

Better put more in.

So it's totally my fault!

So I've put him on a diet recently.

Really? How do you do that?

H-How?

Like, at meal times, I'll...

Mikazuki-san!

Wha—

Mikazuki-san, are you ready to check out now?

Yeah.

Lousy timing!

Cat Care Guide

Regular check-ups are vital for preventing illness.

Midori Animal Hospital

This is our hospital's card.

Also, may I give you information on regular check-ups?

Sure...

To keep your cat healthy, it's best to bring her once a year for check-ups...

I guess there's more to it than just giving them food.

Jeez... I had no idea it'd be so—

Stop that!

I'm so sorry about that!

Um... Your kitty isn't hurt, is it?

Huh? Ah... No, she's all right...

I'm sorry!

Huh?

Aren't you that neighbor boy...

Who would've thought, eh?

Finally home...

I'm not leaving home again for a good, long time.

I don't even want to accept phone calls.

I won't be seeing anyone for—

Oh? Is that you, Subaru-san?

I was right!

Oh... From the pet shop...

I live in this neighborhood, too.

What a coincidence!

By the way, how'd the exam go?

They said she's a little pudgy.

Oh, I get that.

I only recently got mine back down to a normal weight...

H-How did you do it?

What am I even saying?

She's not on the job right now.

I'm losing it.

There are plenty of ways I could find out for myself.

Uh... Sorry. It's nothing.

I don't want to associate with people anymore.

Um, if you don't mind, maybe I could give you advice on cat diets?

There are too many things I don't know.

The more I learn, the more I realize that.

Something I can do...

I-I'd appreciate that.

P-Please... It's not that big a deal, Subaru-san!

I'm not exactly an expert on it, either.

Besides, we've got to help each other out, right?

Well, it's already pretty late...

So I'll talk to you tomorrow.

I-I'm exhausted...

Jeez...

This is all happening to me because of you, you know.

Oh, right... I got this.

Guess I'll try it...

I can't even get to the point of "trying"!

If that's how it is...

I have no other choice!

Watch the amount...

Now!

I did it!

H-How's that?

Looks like... it's okay?

I knew it would look good on you!

I have my own world,

and other people's worlds are flowing into it,

making it expand little by little.

I'm still more bewildered than anything,

but slowly, a bit at a time...

I'm scared!

Touch me and I'll bite you!

Wh-What is this place?

He just suddenly brought me here, but it's way too scary!

Hey, are you okay?

I-I'm not the least bit scared!

I-I-I've been here three times before.

It's no big—

I-I told you, I'm not scared!

Kagawa-san? We're ready for Kagawa Leo-kun.

I'm going home! I wanna go home!

Please, I wanna go home!

This place is terrifying!

But I can't be like that!

If I show weakness because I'm scared...

I can't protect him!

If you show weakness, you lose.

That's the nature of this world.

Mikazuki-san, we're ready for Mikazuki Haru-chan.

Okay, let's have a look inside your mouth...

I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared!

Why are you doing such awful things to me?!

I was right all along!

All humans are cruel!

Why are you just watching?

Is he really just like the rest?

I just went through hell.

Wh-What now?! You wanna fight?!

Hey...

I know you.

Huh?

You live in the house next to mine, don't you?

I always hoped we could be friends.

I've always been watching.

There used to be a nice old lady living in your house.

She would always pet me.

I haven't seen that nice lady recently.

I wonder where she went...

H-How would I know?

Besides, humans aren't nice at all.

This place proves that.

What?

But I had fun.

You're so carefree...

One time, my paw hurt so bad

that I couldn't go on the walks I love so much.

I came here, and I could go on walks again after that.

Ever since then, I don't mind this place at all.

Huh...

But I don't hurt anywhere.

They just want to do awful things!

Oh...

Then maybe they were worried that you might be hurting.

Worried?

I'm the one who's worrying all the time!

But that's just what a family does...

Family? What's that?

I'm not sure...

But my mom, my dad, and my big sister all call me their "family."

I love all of them.

When they don't feel good, I feel sad, too.

Worried...

Worried?

Come on, let's play!

Hey!

Stop that!

Was he that worried about me?

You don't need to worry about me.

You're in far worse shape than I am.

What? That's an unusually serious look...

I know! You want me to improve the areas where you need work, right?

Fine, then!

I accept!

Not that I'm ever going to lose to him, of course.

Food!

Huh?

What's this thing?

There's that worried look again...

I'm fine, okay?

As you can see, I'm eating lots of food!

Huh? It feels... so...

warm...

Must be because I have a full belly.

Well, don't just watch me! You eat, too!

What is this noisy thing?

Wait... This sound...

I've heard it before.

What a pretty cat...

So when I hear this sound...

It means "pretty"!

Yay! Yay!

The "pretty" sound!

I'll just take off the bell...

Hey!

Why'd you do that?!

You don't have a jingly thing on your collar.

I used to have one.

So you used to be pretty?!

Huh? Sure...

For more infomation >> My Roommate is a Cat Episodio 4 – La trampa de la falsa acusación - Duration: 23:36.

-------------------------------------------

El desquite de Margarita Robles gracias al Rey al más comentado feo de Sánchez - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> El desquite de Margarita Robles gracias al Rey al más comentado feo de Sánchez - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

3 anos de operação e um presente especial para você. - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> 3 anos de operação e um presente especial para você. - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Jugadores del Cardiff tienen miedo a volar en avión tras desaparición de Emiliano Sala - Duration: 4:58.

Uno de los hechos más lamentables de los últimos meses sigue provocando estragos

Emiliano Sala lleva poco más de una semana desaparecido y su búsqueda continúa; uno creería que el sentimiento de dolor y tristeza por no saber nada de él sería todo, pues luego de encontrar algunos restos supuestamente de la avioneta del argentino todo comenzaría a esclarecerse, pero mientras eso sucede, los jugadores del Cardiff no la pasan nada bien, pues además de tristeza, sienten miedo de volar en avión, algo que tendría que ser muy común para ellos

Getty Images Los jugadores de futbol suelen viajar en avión o vuelos 'privados' para trasladarse de una ciudad a otra y encarar sus compromisos; Cardiff sólo encara la Premier League y algunos torneos locales como la FA Cup y la Carabao Cup, no competencias internacionales pero aún así lo utilizan y tras la desaparición de Emiliano Sala, ya no tienen confianza de volar, pues les entró un poco de miedo

Así lo reveló el campitán del equipo Sol Bamba. "Es una situación muy inusual, una gran tragedia

Todos estamos muy afectados, los chicos, la ciudad, todo el club… Hemos necesitado ayuda, viajamos en avión y algunos de los chicos han pensado 'no lo volveré a hacer'

Tienen miedo y es entendible, nadie esperaba que algo así pasara. Fue muy grave", confesó Sol Bamba

Getty Images El capitán del Cardiff reveló que tuvo contacto con Emiliano Sala previo a su desaparición, pues antes de ir al club a firmar tuvo contacto cara a cara con él y posteriormente lo mantenía por medio de amigos, su agente y mensajes, por lo que sintió mucho el que haya desaparecido y sabe que todos en el club están tristes de que haya sido así

"Cuando hablé con él antes de su firma, me preguntó por el club, por el vestuario, si iba a estar bien en el equipo

También me preguntó por la ciudad y obviamente solo le dije buenas cosas. Conocía a Emiliano personalmente y tenía una conexión con él a través de mi agente

Vino al club para visitar el estadio y la cancha de entrenamiento, estuvimos hablando

Claro que era una parte de nosotros, sentimos que lo hemos perdido", mencionó el jugador del Cardiff

Getty Images Para finalizar, Sol Bmaba reveló que espera lo mejor de esta situación, pues aunque se ve un panorama complicado de frente aún hay esperanza de encontrar a Emiliano Sala con vida

Es una situación dolorosa, delicada y aunque en la Premier League le han rendido homenaje, se sigue a la espera de recibir buenas noticias

Emiliano Sala sería el fichaje más caro en la historia del Cardiff tras haber pagado 15 millones de euros; ahora el club buscaría no pagar esta suma al Nantes ya que el jugador nunca llegó, pero esa ya es otra historia

For more infomation >> Jugadores del Cardiff tienen miedo a volar en avión tras desaparición de Emiliano Sala - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Billie Eilish anuncia la fecha de su primer disco y estrena "bury a friend" - Duration: 1:32.

Si hasta ahora no conoces a Billie Eilish, es importante que comiences a escucharla pues, en medio de toda la música emergente llega ella, una joven de 17 años que con ayuda de su hermano, comienzan a componer canciones cuyo impacto la ha hecho abrirse camino en las plataformas de streaming

  Uno de sus principales destapes fue en 2017, luego de que formara parte del soundtrack de 13 Reasons Why

A partir de entonces comenzó a lanzar varios cortes que al final se transformaron en un EP titulado dont smile at me, el cual salió en agosto de ese mismo año

    Desde entonces comenzó a dar conciertos e incluso formó parte del soundtrack de ROMA, un proyecto en el que también está involucrado Beck y del cual ya pudimos escuchar la primera canción

Ahora, con la ayuda de su hermano y también productor, Finneas, llega el primer corte del tan esperado disco debut de Billie, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? La canción lleva por nombre "bury a friend" y va a acompañada de un video protagonizado por la propia Billie

De acuerdo a su explicación, este fue el tema que sirvió para que el resto del álbum surgiera

"Cuando creamos 'bury a friend', todo el disco surgió en mi cabeza. Supe de inmediato de lo que se iba a tratar, cómo serían los videos y todo en cuanto a cómo quería que se fuera percibido", se lee en un comunicado

Asimismo comenta: "'bury a friend' heals desde la perspectiva del monstruo debajo de mi cama

Si te pones a pensar, ¿qué hace esta criatura o qué siente? Confieso que soy ese monstruo porque soy mi peor enemiga

Quizás también sea el monstruo bajo tu cama", comentó sobre la explicación tanto del material como de la canción misma cuyo video dirigido por Michael Chaves puedes ver a continuación:   When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? fue escrito y grabado por completo por Billie Eilish y su hermano Finneas

Juntos dieron vida a esta canción y otras más que podrán ser escuchadas el próximo 29 de marzo

 

For more infomation >> Billie Eilish anuncia la fecha de su primer disco y estrena "bury a friend" - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Descubre qué te depara el día con los horóscopos de Mhoni Vidente - Duration: 9:44.

For more infomation >> Descubre qué te depara el día con los horóscopos de Mhoni Vidente - Duration: 9:44.

-------------------------------------------

¡Golpe mexicano! Raúl Jiménez le anotó doblete al West Ham de 'Chicharito' - Duration: 5:16.

Luego de tener un arranque goleador en su etapa en Inglaterra, el mexicano se pone la 'batuta' de héroe y sigue marcando goles

 Raúl Jiménez demostró que quiere ser el referente absoluto del Wolverhampton  y vaya que lo está logrando, por lo que en un partido complicado se hizo presente en el marcador, anotando un buen doblete que le ayudó a recobrar su olfato goleador y que ahora ya suma 8 goles en total en la Premier League y  2 en la FA Cup

El mexicano anda encendido y veamos su doblete. Getty Images Vamos a ver cómo fue el gol

  Corría el minuto 80′ cuando los Wolves tenían un tiro de esquina a favor. El balón siguió una trayectoria bastante inusual donde Raúl Jiménez se lo encontró en una posición incomoda y aunque le pegó a pierna cambiada, ya que no era el perfil ideal, pudo vencer a Fabianski y poner el 2-0 en el marcador

Una joya. Raúl Jiménez marca de nueva cuenta para darle la victoria al @WolvesEspanol pic

twitter.com/DzDlgXeThy  — Ozz Zuñiga (@Ozzjuve11) 29 de enero de 2019   El doblete comenzó debido a un contragolpe, donde le filtraron el balón a Raúl Jiménez y este corrió de forma descomunal, llegando hasta el área y encarando a Fabianski

Se acomodó, hizo un movimiento a la izquierda y con un remate bombeado y muy tranquilo, el mexicano anotó el 3-0 y el doblete del juego

#PremierLeague 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 | ¡DOBLETE DE RAÚL JIMÉNEZ 🇲🇽!  El mexicano sentencia la victoria de los Wolves sobre el West Ham

pic.twitter.com/k5P25CKbKx  — Futboliebers⚽ (@futboliebers) 29 de enero de 2019   Con este gol, Raúl Jiménez marca su décimo gol vistiendo la camiseta de los Wolves; ha sido un hombre determinante en todo el torneo, se ha vuelto titular indiscutible y sus aportes al conjunto los han llevado a posicionarse en la parte media de la tabla, por lo que si siguen enrachados como hasta ahora, podrían pelear un puesto para Europa League

Jiménez es uno de los jugadores del Wolverhampton más destacados, pues con sus goles y asistencias, el mexicano ha colaborado en cerca del 50% de los goles, siendo un número increíble para un delantero que aunque no es el goleador absoluto, sabe 'hacer lucir a sus compañeros', siendo piedra angular de esta escuadra

Getty Images Wolverhampton sigue retomando la confianza luego de un buen inicio y algunos tropiezos; buscan seguir escalando posiciones, ser uno de los equipos más peligrosos en la Premier League y van con todo en su camino de la FA Cup, donde jugarán un segundo duelo por el empate del fin de semana

La temporada va en la mitad de su desarrollo en la Premier League; quizá es muy pronto para dar por hecho algún panorama para Raúl Jiménez, pero lo cierto es que ha mejorado mucho su nivel futbolístico y eso será beneficioso para él en un futuro, pues de continuar enrrachado y seguir mejorando podría recibir la oportunidad de ir a otro equipo de mayor jerarquía

 Ya estuvo en el Atlético de Madrid y en el Benfica, por lo que pronto podría emigrar a otro club del mismo peso y jerarquía en Europa

 

For more infomation >> ¡Golpe mexicano! Raúl Jiménez le anotó doblete al West Ham de 'Chicharito' - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

carnaval de cariquima 2009 munaypata "tradición " - Duration: 28:09.

For more infomation >> carnaval de cariquima 2009 munaypata "tradición " - Duration: 28:09.

-------------------------------------------

Repórter NBR - 30 de janeiro de 2019 - Duration: 23:08.

For more infomation >> Repórter NBR - 30 de janeiro de 2019 - Duration: 23:08.

-------------------------------------------

¡Remontada de campeón! Barcelona aplastó al Sevilla y tenemos los goles - Duration: 2:32.

Con una goleada de 6-1, el Barcelona le remontó al Sevilla en el Camp Nou para avanzar a las semifinales de la Copa del Rey- Apenas a los 12 minutos marcaron un penal inexistente a favor del Barcelona

Lionel Messi cayó dentro del área y se señaló la pena máxima. El encargado de cobrar fue Philippe Coutinho y no falló para meter a los culés en la eliminatoria desde muy temprano

Coutinho köşeye mükemmel yuvarladı. Barça 1-0 önde başladı. pic.twitter.com/eRvElzRgxE  — leo messi 🐐 (@legendofmessi38) 30 de enero de 2019   Después de un remate al poste, el Sevilla consiguió un penal que les hubiera dado el pase

No obstante Éver Banega falló desde el manchón penal y los andaluces seguían con ventaja en el global, pero a un gol de verse igualados

Y ese gol llegó a los 31 minutos. Arthur filtró un gran pase para Ivan Rakitic, quien sólo desvió ante la salida del arquero e hizo el segundo de los locales

El gol de @ivanrakitic a gran pase de @arthurhromelo ⚽️⚽️💪🏻 pic.twitter.com/38ByFpSiSp  — Carlos Jr #23 ⚽ (@Carlos92a) 30 de enero de 2019   Para el arranque del segundo tiempo, Philippe Coutinho hizo el tercero que ya les daba ventaja en el marcador global

Luis Suárez centró y el brasileño con la cabeza dentro del área mandó el esférico al fondo de las redes

Coutinho Amazing Header Goal!! Barcelona vs Sevilla 3-0: https://t.co/gjQ7x2H0kl via @YouTube  — Vamshi Rebel (@VamshiRebel525) 30 de enero de 2019   No dio tiempo de respirar el Barcelona cuando Leo Messi filtró para Sergi Roberto, quien dentro del área se plantó frente al arquero para definir el cuarto

Los culés ya tenían dos goles de ventaja en el marcador global. Leo to Sergi Roberto which completes Remontada 😍😍😍😍 pic

twitter.com/360u24OhU1  — BT Media (@BTMediaTape) 30 de enero de 2019   Sevilla respondió y buscó acortar distancias

André Silva dejó ir la oportunidad más clara para acercarse, pero terminó por fallar su remate

Ese gol que los acercaba lo marcó Guilherme Arana. Jasper Cillessen se equivocó en la salida, el Sevilla robó el balón y el brasileño disparó cruzado de zurda para revivir la eliminatoria

Gol de Arana! Barcelona 4×1 Sevilla! pic.twitter.com/tr6jUZ5H5x  — Maike ⚫⚪ (@myselfmaike) 30 de enero de 2019   Un gol iba a hacer la diferencia, tanto para el Barcelona como el Sevilla

Sin embargo los culés recuperaron el esférico y lo circularon para consumir lo que quedaba en el reloj

Con los andaluces lanzados al frente, el Barcelona aprovechó para irse en contragolpe

Luis Suárez empujó un balón a segundo poste e hizo el quinto que ya le daba más tranquilidad a los de Ernesto Valverde

88′ ⚽ GOOOOOOL, UURRR UFFF, GOOOOOOOOOOOOL DEL BARÇA! GOOOOOOOOL LUIS SUÁREZ!!! BARÇA 5 – 1 SEVILLA (5-3)  😍😍😍😍😍😍 pic

twitter.com/MsnSwGIhbH  — BT Media (@BTMediaTape) 30 de enero de 2019   Y ya en el último minuto del partido, los culés dieron una exhibición del tiki-taka

Una que finalizó Lionel Messi con un zurdazo dentro del área. WOW Qué golazo del Barcelona, Messi firma el 6to, los dos goles del Sevilla en la ida no fueron suficientes

pic.twitter.com/OLdorqGDju  — Eduardo Mendez (@LaIoMendez) 30 de enero de 2019   Barcelona se convirtió en el tercer equipo clasificado a las semifinales

Se unió al Valencia y al Betis, y muy seguramente al Real Madrid como los equipos que están en la antesala de la gran final

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét