Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

Did you really click on that video?

If you clicked on that video, there are only 3 possible scenarios in the human race.

The first one, you like generic lists.

The second, you accompany me and, perhaps, wanted to know my opinion on this subject.

Ha, ha, ha, ha!

And the third, I think is the most likely,

you are a useless human being and have not yet developed the famous skill,

the famous ability to search things on Google in anonymous mode.

Do you really need me to get an idea of ​​what to research about this anime genre?

Seriously?

You need?

Yes?

Don't you have enough on the internet?

Do you need more?

For more infomation >> Hentais para ver antes de morrer - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing my new channel of "Aula de japonês"!新チャンネル開設のお知らせ![Vlog#192] - Duration: 5:15.

Now I've got a new channel where I teach Japanese!

Hi what's up! I'm Harumi.

I want to do more Japanese lessons

but this channel is basically for Japanese people who are learning Portuguese

so I don't wanna mix them too much

so I'm trying to find the best way.

I want to make another channel just for teaching Japanese

but that's only gonna happen when this mais channel grow more

so let's see.

I sometimes make Japanese lesson video in Portuguese

and that's for those Brazilians who study Japanese

but the fact is the most of the viewers here is

Japanese people, I think.

So even though I sometimes make videos like this (Japanese lessons)

I think they can be used to study Portuguese

even though with my horrible Portuguese..

That was what I was thinking but!

I decided to make a new channel!

I actually have been thinking for a looooong time

because of the comments from Brazilians

"Do Japanese lessons!"

"Make another channel!"

"Put subtitles!"

And..there're too many types of videos

so "It's hard to find videos I want."

so I've been listening to these feedbacks.

And I've been thinking for long.

I want to do Japanese lessons

but I can't afford everything

and

For more infomation >> Introducing my new channel of "Aula de japonês"!新チャンネル開設のお知らせ![Vlog#192] - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Expulso do BBB19, Vanderson solta o verbo, afirma que foi vítima de uma crueldade e faz acusação - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Expulso do BBB19, Vanderson solta o verbo, afirma que foi vítima de uma crueldade e faz acusação - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

HGV realiza o dia "D" de combate ao mosquito da dengue - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> HGV realiza o dia "D" de combate ao mosquito da dengue - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Governador volta ao cargo depois de 15 dias de afastamento - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> Governador volta ao cargo depois de 15 dias de afastamento - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

4 Corte de Cabelo Militar Masculino - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> 4 Corte de Cabelo Militar Masculino - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Após ser proibida de entrar na Globo, emissora volta atrás e libera Pepeca no BBB19 - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> Após ser proibida de entrar na Globo, emissora volta atrás e libera Pepeca no BBB19 - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Astuces pour éviter les piqûres de guêpes - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> Astuces pour éviter les piqûres de guêpes - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Agnès Soral : maman absente, elle révèle les reproches de ses enfants - Duration: 8:10.

For more infomation >> Agnès Soral : maman absente, elle révèle les reproches de ses enfants - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

Atelier C Clapiers Cuisine haut de gamme Montpellier | Montpellier-Shopping - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Atelier C Clapiers Cuisine haut de gamme Montpellier | Montpellier-Shopping - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Het gevoel van het winnen van een wereldtitel: Laurens De Plus | Team Jumbo-Visma - Duration: 1:48.

Yes, that's right.

It was a fantastic experience in Innsbruck.

It's something I'll always remember.

A gold medal at the world championship team time trial.

It's something you work on with your team. We've put a lot of time and work into it.

When you see that a plan is succesful in the end, that's super cool.

That'll always stay with me.

-A disadvantage may be that in cycling, the world champion is synonymous

to the rainbow jersey, but you won't get one.

That's right. It's a pity we don't get it for the team time trial.

It's a world title, I have that gold medal

and it has gotten a nice place at home.

One year long we worked for it.

The fact that we were able to win that world title didn't happen overnight.

You need to have a plan.

It was preceded by many meetings

and a course exploration. Fighting for it together with the six riders made that

we had a good team spirit going on. And it made the victory just a little bit nicer.

You should be honest about that.

Becoming world champion team time trial is great, but you do this as a team.

It's extra special when you can become

world champion individually, the same counts for the Olympic title.

I think that these titles are even more prestigious.

But I'm quite proud of it and they can never take it away from me.

I can call myself a world champion and I'm going to do that.

When I get on the time trial bike, I often think back to it.

When you're doing heavy training or if you're fed up with it

or find it difficult to keep your position, you think back to it for a moment.

It makes you pedal even harder.

For more infomation >> Het gevoel van het winnen van een wereldtitel: Laurens De Plus | Team Jumbo-Visma - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

ÉPOCA ACUSA DAMARES DE SEQUESTRO E TRÁFICO DE CRIANÇAS INDÍGENAS - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> ÉPOCA ACUSA DAMARES DE SEQUESTRO E TRÁFICO DE CRIANÇAS INDÍGENAS - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Primeras impresiones de Brazil (Porto Alegre) - Duration: 3:01.

Now we are in the lands of Brazil!

The lands of soccer, the lands of Samba

And the lands of...

Pokemon Go?

Hi everyone, I'm Chris the author of the YouTube Channel : "Un Frances en America Latina"

Now we are in Porto Alegre, let's visit the city

Without knowing it, I'm currently in a Pokemon Go event

Something national

What is this event?

The community which plays Pokemon Go gathers today

This is the first event of Pokemon Go in Latina America

There are a lot of other nationalities here

Some well-known people?

A lot of Youtubers with followers!

Are you Youtuber?

And you?

What can I say is that Brazil is an other world

I've started with Argentina and Uruguay which are culturally closed to the european culture

And now in Brazil, I have some issue to adapt myself

The first thing is the language

I don't speak fluently portugues, so it's a bit harsh but I'm going to improve myself

Secondly, Porto Alegre is not a turistic place

Then, I feel particularly stranger here

In this side of the city

People go to walk

It's quite relaxing

Now that we've visited the city

Let's find a bit of Nature to visit the national park of Canela

This is the end of this video

I just wanted to show you my first days here in Brazil

Especially in Porto Alegre

I hope you are all ready, because it is gonna be crazy

Anyway, we will see each other for other videos

Take care as usual :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét