Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

Let's see mom, do an intro for the video please!

Wait no, what why me

WHY ME YOU A**HOLE

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY!?

Just do a presentation

Well here we are, all gathered like a family

Stop f***ing around then! WAIT

You don't let me speak!

Here we all are

To cut la Rosca like every year

I hope you enjoy it!

And that y'all get the doll, but not me

Baby Jesus

What does the rosca represent, comadre?

NEXT PERSON!

Let's see, flaco, what does it represent?

NEXT PERSON!

Supposedly, what it represents

The doll is baby Jesus

When the king wanted to kill all the babies, so they hid

Jesus so they wouldn't kill him

It represents God's love

How it has no beginning, nor end

that one was good

And another thing

Oh, he's continuing!

*starts singing church music*

don't start!

1, 2, 3!

*starts singing church music*

Say a couple words, Don Jose

i've never even seen the Rosca

what do you mean no!?

That one was good!

Every year we eat it Don Jose

Sadly, no one wants the doll and it's baby Jesus

Thank God that I get it every year!

Ayeee mom!

It's cuz you know how to make good tamales

Estefania is gonna get it

No, but I'm one of the last ones!

Yes but you already heard what the doll is, it's baby Jesus

It's special

*sigh* my God

Now you're f***ed

Just get whatever piece you want

Yeah, wherever you can't see the doll's feet

Stop looking around!

I see the doll!

I see the doll

There it is!

There you have it!

where???

NO

My dad!

Look it's in there aghhhhh!

I don't want to open my bread!

I'm going to eat mine

If i get the doll!

Ey EYEYEY LOOK

It's YOURS

It came out more on your side!

MOTHERF***ERS

F***ing Ernie even pushed it back in!

Oh my God

23 years! Are you f***ing kidding me

That's my mom!

There you guys go, so you can see it

sons of a...

Say a couple words mom, say a couple words!

NO! WTF DO I SAY NOW!?

No there it is!

YEAH yeah he got it

I feel the energy here!

No please!

I don't have any money

You pay your mom for the tamales!

Stop moving it please

There it is!

Yes

Evelin! It's for you!

Hey! It has to bring you joy to get the doll, no fear!

No to meeee

I'm going to have to pay!

But before you would get really happy to get it!

But I didn't pay

*sign of the cross like a good Christian boy*

He's praying to God that he gets the doll

Right there on the line

There it is!

There it IS!

Lourdes Lourdes!

What?

Your son got it!

which one?

Might as well get both!

Maybe it only had two?

Hey no one ate the doll right!?

Someone's scamming!

Jose is next!

Is he the last one?

There was only two?

There it is!

Who ate the doll!

Someone ATE IT!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét