Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

Ahhh !!!

What a night.

We arrived here a little late.

It's actually the place I booked because there was a bed and Wi-fi.

In fact there were two beds in the room so I decided to share it with Simon.

This morning we take different roads, but at least we could share a room last night.

But! Here we were supposed to have a bed and wi-fi.

And we did not had wi-fi.

It took pretty much...

In fact when we arrived, on the web site they indicated the reception was open 24 hours a day.

But in fact, there is no reception at all.

And when we arrived, there was no english spokers.

Everyone spoke German.

Well, I can not complain, I'm in Germany...

But...

Someone wanted to give me some keys, but she had two and she

asked which one to choose and I did not know.

So finally there is someone who was on the phone with the owner.

She talked to me and explained where to go to find our room, we will go

visit it soon.

You will see quite special.

And...

And what about wi-fi, well during half an hour I looked for a paper that

I did not find it, it's somebody else who finally found it later.

And when I managed to connect, there was no internet on the wi-fi.

So that for me that means I'm not able to load my maps,

I'm not able to build my itinary, so here this morning I'm going I don't know

where, until I find a connection.

I will go up north.

I can orient myself with the sun.

Oh no it's cloudy.

No I have my watch, it will be ok.

But...

We'll go for a walk you'll see it's like a labyrinth in it, and we

We will just go explore a small part of it, the one which leads to my room.

Well, it was not that complicated huh?

There is a bathroom over there.

And it goes on over there.

I think there is something like eight dining rooms and sixteen rooms.

Well, we're finally ready to go.

I looked a little on the map and then I took two highways that go up,

who pass through cities, which are likely to have Mc do so wi-fi.

And I will do it again from a Mc do.

We slept next to this big thing, I wonder what it is.

It looks like a nuclear power station.

I just arrived at the road I wanted to take, but there is a small sign there

who says it's only for cars.

So I will find small roads.

I should eventually finish somewhere.

In Germany they really do not accept a lot the credit card.

From now I think I managed to use it in a room that I found on Booking

the first night and in a restaurant.

This is the third time, because I am in a Shell convenience store.

Otherwise we go everywhere else and it is always refused.

All restaurants, all grocery stores, everything else everything, they do not take the card.

But, it's still affordable.

I expected it to be more expensive than that.

There it just cost me five and a half euros.

I have one...

Meatloaf.

It is good.

With a sandwich and a bag of candy.

I was expecting it to be a lot more expensive, but no, it's still reasonable.

At the restaurant, for sure it costs me still more expensive than home, but

the portions are so huge that it still reasonable.

My burger yesterday with my fries was 13.50 euros.

So we can say twenty dollars in Canadians.

For the size of the hamburger ...

And the fries they were so good too it was ...

Reasonable.

So it rolls really well, it's about five kilometers that I'm on the big

road I wanted to reach.

Which is a good thing because it is heads north, towards Denmark, it's

where I want to go.

And I'm sure at that size of the road I'll find a Mc Donald

somewhere when I'm going to arrive in a city ​​big enough to find wi-fi,

I will be able to make a trip from from there, find me something to sleep tonight.

And that one, well, that's perfect, there is a bike route.

Let's say that Germany is not as much bikable than the Netherlands.

The Netherlands, it must be the most cyclable country in the world.

But Germany, it's still really good.

Well it's not the most fun roads because.

I mean, we roll beside these things, but...

We feel safe by what we are on a way apart.

They do not have shoulder on the roads in Germany, it's ...

They do not have shoulder.

But they have bike lanes.

The decor start changing since for the first time since i'm Germany, it was

fields, just fields, flat.

There it is more and more hilly.

It goes up, it goes down.

The landscape changes.

It's just more exhausting.

Something that is not easy in Germany, it is to orient myself.

With the cities name...

Do we agree that with Rendsburg and Neumünster Nortorf.

With names like that, it's a little hard to remember.

There is no way, when you speak French, to memorize a name like that.

It just does not make sense.

So when I try to move towards a town well I look at the name, I try

to remember it, it does not work then ...

I look at the map again and reorient myself.

If we look at others there.

Lesson of the day ...

When we talk about autobahn in Germany, we think about those

limitless highways.

In fact, autobahn, in German, means highway.

So this is an autobahn and there is a limit which is 120 km / h.

On the other hand, on a certain part of the autobahn, there may be sections that are without

speed limits.

Haha! It's been about twenty minutes that I'm running around in the city trying

to find a wi-fi connection, I just found it.

Okay so I managed to find myself something at sixty kilometers over there.

Now it is 14:46 o'clock, so I have to put myself rinding and I'll get there.

There is wi-fi, a bed.

Well it should have wi-fi.

Yesterday, too, I was supposed to have some.

I am very happy to be crossing a part of Germany on bike.

I am very happy to meet people, to eat what they eat to make discoveries

to go see the historic places.

But it must be said that this section of Germany, I do not know about others,

but that one ...

It's not particularly exciting to ride a bike.

I mean it's...

It still looks like this everywhere.

I mean it varies a bit, but it's coming still to be the same at the same.

It's mind-blowing all the gasoline type they have to put in there

cars in Europe.

You know when the big sign is no longer big enough to put them all, and

have to install another one next to it, it is that there are many.

I have just arrived at the hotel, the owner is super friendly it's really great.

And there is a restaurant not too far.

I'm really hungry so I go, right now.

And tomorrow morning here we are supposed to have a great lunch.

It's like he's really good.

From what I read in the comments, and he told me he was really good too.

I can not wait to see.

I like to eat.

Heyhey.

It's just that I'll have to wait until eight o'clock to have breakfast.

I'll have to leave a little later, but I'm sixty kilometers ahead of

where I was supposed to be then.

We'll take a little more relax tomorrow.

Good, I finished in the only restaurant that there was in the ten kilometers around.

And it's a classy restaurant.

With waiters in tie jackets and a little haughty faces.

And I'm here with my T-shirt.

It annoys me, I do not like these places.

I hope at least that it will be good.

I received a cup of wine to drink my water, with a pitcher to pour water into my glass.

But there is just enough water in the pitcher to fill the entire glass.

Enjoy

It looks good though.

Hum! Cool! It's a fish with the bones, sick!

I do not know if it's me, but ...

It seems to me that I did not never seen that in a restaurant before.

But i've been told that it is normal.

Ah ah ah ah!!!

That one worth being counted.

I ordered a plate at 20 euros.

We can see it right here.

This is the first at the top.

And on my bill they chargerd 21 euros.

I'm not at 1 euro close, but I stubbornly.

And they told me that the mistake is that, the menu they gave me is the menu in English.

And the menus in English have the old prices and they did not think about changing them.

So it's their mistakes, but it's charging me still at 21.

So I told him no, and he told me he could not remove it.

So after an obstinacy he told me no, but really for 1 euro you can not ...

You know it's ok.

So I told him, well, if it's only one euro why don't you remove it if it's

just 1 euro and you tell me it's your mistake.

He still did not want to.

So I had to persevere about seven to eight minutes, and he took it away.

It's stupid.

Stupid.

I'm really not at 1 euro close but it's just a matter of principle.

And that's exactly what I told him.

By question of principle I will not pay it.

And he tells me, you're right, principle level, you're right.

But I can not take it away.

And if we go back outside, that's the same price that is displayed.

20 euros.

And I really did not want to pay more because it's the most expensive plate

I have paid since I am in Europe.

And it's really the most ordinary I have eaten.

I think all the rest of what I have ate it was quite exciting, the burger

Yesterday was something, meats I had eaten while entering it was wow.

What did I eat?

It seems to me that I ate something else and it was wow.

Ah yes the thing ... The pork leg WOW!

It was great.

But this...

Pfff ....

I paid for jackets and tie it was stupid.

Well, let's have some sleep.

Good night.

Thank you very much for watching this video.

I hope you enjoyed, if so, you can give me a thumbs up.

If it's not already done, join me by subscribing to my channel.

You can make the button appear by clicking on my face just below.

And do not forget to hit that little bell just by.

That way you'll be notified to each of my new publications.

You can also visit me directly on my website.

pascalmarquis.com

For even more content, subscribe to my personal email list.

The link is available in the description.

Waiting for my next publication, there is some other videos that you may not have seen yet.

Enjoy!

Ciao!

For more infomation >> From the worst hostel to the worst restaurant! - Duration: 16:30.

-------------------------------------------

Iron Man 1966 (Homem de Ferro) | Brazilian Portuguese intro | Fox Kids - Duration: 0:20.

Tony Stark fancies himself because he is a space scientist

But he is also Iron Man

Electric, Atomic, Great

Tough armor

Iron Man

It's pure firewood.

Iron Man

For more infomation >> Iron Man 1966 (Homem de Ferro) | Brazilian Portuguese intro | Fox Kids - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

como descargar videos de kisscartoon(con subtitulos) - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> como descargar videos de kisscartoon(con subtitulos) - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Copia e cola - como copiar texto bloqueado de sites [ com legendas ] - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> Copia e cola - como copiar texto bloqueado de sites [ com legendas ] - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Bonny Bloom || Ribbon Flower, Flor de Cinta, ленточный цветок - Duration: 8:50.

Hello, this is Risa from Anjurisa

Welcome to my channel!

In this video, I'm going to show you how I make this pretty flower with perfect crease

If this is your first time to my channel, please hit the SUBSCRIBE button

It motivates me to keep making videos

Let's get started

I use ½" ribbon

Measure your ribbon by 32" and cut

Fold your ribbon in half for 4 times

Until the size is about 2"

Cut all the ribbons and we will have 16 pieces of ribbons with the size 2"

Seal all the ribbons so they will not fray

Divide the ribbons

And we're going to make the first flower with 8 pieces of ribbons

Take the first ribbon

Fold it like this

and stitch

Here, the key to have a perfect crease is

to pinch the ribbon before we slide this off from the needle

Take the second ribbon

Stitch

and pinch

Do this to the remaining ribbons

Now gather all the ribbons and here

you can see the perfect crease because we pinched them in the first place

Join the ribbons by forming a circle

We stitch it to the first ribbon

Secure the thread

Trim it and make 2 pieces of this and I'll be back after I make the second piece

Now attach these 2 pieces together

Adjust a little

Here, what I like to do is

we attach them together by stitching right at the crease here

You can see the thread here

Use matching thread so it will be less visible

Let me do the second petal

And you can see the thread here

We do this until all the flower petals were stitched together

You can see the thread here,

so use matching thread to make it less visible

Now we can embellish our flower with beads and rhinestones

Secure the thread and trim it

Our pretty flower is done!

Thanks for watching!

If you liked this tutorial, please like, comment, share, and SUBSCRIBE!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét