Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 30 2018

Former Brazil and Inter Milan striker Adriano has opened up about his struggles with alcoholism and depression during his time in Italy

Adriano was deemed to be among the best strikers in the world as he lead Inter to consecutive Coppa Italia and Serie A titles

But following the death of his father, the Brazilian struggled to cope and turned to drinking

Adriano has now revealed that Inter hid the truth from the media by claiming he was injured, when in fact he was turning up to training drunk

Speaking to Brazilian outlet R7, Adriano said: 'Only I know how much I suffered

The death of my father left me with this huge void, I felt very lonely. After his death everything got worse, because I isolated myself

'I was alone in Italy, sad and depressed, and then I started drinking. I only felt happy when I was drinking, I'd do it every night

I drank everything I could get my hands on: wine, whiskey, vodka, beer. Lots of beer

'I didn't stop drinking and in the end I had to leave Inter.' Adriano's goalscoring record for Inter dramatically dipped during the 2006-07 campaign and he only played a bit-part role the following season as he battled with his demons

He was subsequently loaned out to Sao Paulo and spent the majority of his remaining playing days in his native country of Brazil

The 36-year-old admits that Inter tried their best to hide his issues but now blames the people he was associating with, and claims moving back to Brazil put him back on the right path - even if it cost him millions

'I didn't know how to hide it, I arrived drunk in the morning for training sessions

I always showed up, even if I was completely drunk and the medical staff had to take me to sleep in the infirmary

'Inter told the press I just had muscular problems. 'I later realised that the problem was the people around me, friends who did nothing but take me to parties with women and alcohol, without thinking about anything

'By going back to Brazil I gave up millions, but I gained happiness.'

For more infomation >> Breaking News - Adriano opens up on drinking and depression that ruined his career - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

இப்படி ஒரு பாம்பு நடனம் பார்த்திருக்கீங்களா நீங்களே பாருங்க | TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> இப்படி ஒரு பாம்பு நடனம் பார்த்திருக்கீங்களா நீங்களே பாருங்க | TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

IN OTHER NEWS: NOLA homes falling apart, Yahoo is watching you & bridezilla cancels wedding - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> IN OTHER NEWS: NOLA homes falling apart, Yahoo is watching you & bridezilla cancels wedding - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

My big news - Duration: 1:28.

I have possibly the most exciting bit of news ever.

My solo Atlantic row is going to be made into a movie.

I'm here in LA, as you can probably tell

from the 44 foot high clue behind me,

and I've had a fantastic week meeting

with the team behind this

and the screenwriter to discuss the storyline

and it's been really exciting

and kinda surreal. The whole thing is weird.

Now, does this mean the movie's gonna be made?

Well, there's still a long way to go,

so not necessarily, but it's looking really good.

Now more than ever,

because of everything that's been going on

in Hollywood for the last year,

there is a real desire to make movies where the woman

is in the lead role for once,

and not just in front of the camera, but behind as well,

and where the storyline shows the woman in a heroic light,

rather than being in the supporting role.

And so of course my solo Atlantic row

feeds in brilliantly to this.

So you never know, it might just happen.

But of course the big question is,

who do you think should play me in the movie?

Let me know who you think,

and if you want to follow along

on this crazy la-la land journey that I'm on,

then do subscribe to my vlog

and I'll keep you posted.

(beep)

Welcome to Hollywood.

Reminds me of that bit in Pretty Woman

where there's that guy crossing the road going,

"Welcome to Hollywood. You got a dream?

Everyone's got a dream in Hollywood."

No, it's just me who remembers that, obviously.

Okay.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét