Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

- Did you find anyhing?

- No

i intercepted the emails of the russians and it proves everything

i think they are really taking the exit of the business in portugal seriously

- To be honest it's the best they need to do

- Yes

and how was your afternoon?

- Quiet

- Did you talk about anything with Manuel?

- Just about this subject of the russians

why?

- Nothing, i thought you could have news

- News about what?

- I don't know susana, your lives seem really fun

- Now it's yours too

- Course

- I'm gonna take a shower

- Do you have a surprise for me, is it?

- In the shower?

i actually have a lot

- I'm serious susana

- And i'm not understanding cátia

- The last time you distrusted me

the only thing i was hiding from you was a gift for you

now who is distrusting is me and i think it's not a surprise you are hiding from me

- No

it's not

because unfortunately i didn't had time to bought one

- I'm gonna say it again

it didn't happen anything today?

- No

it didn't happen anything today

and don't try to ask again cause the answer will always be the same

you know that this

distrusts of ours

excites me

- But not me

- And if i did a surprise to you?

i bring you out to dinner

but first

you are gonna take a shower with me

let's go

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét