Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

Welcome back to Porco Princesa

and welcome to Hitman Absolution.

Are you prepared to become the best

hired gun that this land has ever seen?

So come with me, because this is exactly what we're going to do today.

Let's go!

Prologue: A personal contract.

Lesgo!

Diana: "First of all, try to kill with discretion"

"and try to remain undetected."

[laughs]

Try to remain undetected.

We already know what's going to happen, don't we

In a few minutes...

We're going to be the best Hitman you can have in this game.

Señor! (Sir)

Corréo! (Mail) What is this?

Uhh, so, look, he has to kill Diana, who was his boss.

Yes, we have to kill Diana,

but Diana saved 47's life.

Well, and this place here we're in seems to be the place she's hiding.

"Señor!" This is Hitman`s voice, peeps: "Señor, señor" (Sir, sir)

Uhh! There's a camera, señor! Señor!

Me ves? (Do you see me) Señor, señor! (sir, sir)

But, he doesn`t jump? Does Hitman not jump?

[making a cartoon voice] He's too macho to jump!

Wow! Where did this man come from?

If I get out of here, will this man hit me?

How come he can`t see me? My foot is

completely out there. Señor!

Do you see me, señor? Hello! Señor?

Let me pass through here. I'm going to enter here quickly, señor.

Is that right, peeps?

What is it, bro?

Uhh!

You can go in the trash can!

We have arrived and have already entered the woman's house.

Guys, look how ridiculous: the woman has a gate with

a lot of safety, a wall with the greatest security

but here there`s a missing piece of the wall.

This isn`t a guard, right, the guy is talking on the phone.

Guards don't talk on the phone, guards pay attention to what...

Ahhh! That's why I did the other thing wrong.

No, there's another one here, there's another here, go there!

[singing "Que bonito é"]

[playing "Que bonito é" in the background] I missed the ball.

Who wants to play a bit of soccer here with me?

I kicked the ball back!

Wow!

A bug flew in my face, man!

Why does he breathe like this? Everyone is

listening to his breathing, everywhere in North...

America.

No, isn't it England? I don't know...

Man, breathe like a normal person, you're not even running.

Agent 47 was in need of some encouragement as it seemed.

You've done it 250k times.

Right? This isn`t the first game where you're killing people.

Why are you so nervous?

I'm going to garrote him.

Garroted!

Just another happy day at the office.

Look at this head movement! The head movement!

[playing "Pimpolho" by Art Popular] "She's dancing and Pimpolho is watching, watch out for Pimpolho's head."

That man over there will see us.

How do we make him not see us?

How do I do that?

I didn`t even do anything!

Where am I going? I don`t even know what I'm...

What do I do now? [shots]

Run! Why am I squatting! No!

He doesn`t run! How do we run? Ah! He does run!

He does run, he does run! So, what now?

Where is the woman who will speak here in my ear

to tell me what to do?

I've got my face out here, but they are not seeing me...

Should I get down from here and go there? Oh it will not make a difference right?

Let's go back to where I was.

Can't you see me, man? Look at my face, it's right here in front of you!

Is he going to open it here? No.

Okay, he's down, let's go.

I killed the man!

But I can see where the plant is,

and aim in the same place.

This is where the man's head is.

How...? Oh...

Hmm? What did you do?

Wasn't that what I was supposed to do? That, ready, killed the man, now it's over.

Ahh, I could pick the knife bac...

Go swim man! Goodbye!

And you go swim with your friend.

How about we do a little wet show here?

[singing the song from "Plantão de Notícias" from Globo]

[laughing] The person will try to find a sexy song

to play when she's doing a wet dance

and what's the song that she sings?

The song from "Plantão de Notícias" from Globo. That's right.

Quite right.

I'm ashamed of these little sandals he's wearing that I just saw right now.

For God's sake, what are these sandals?

Taram! Taram!

I'm not going to take off this disguise right now? We will be the

best killer with Jesus sandals.

Shall we fiddle with everything?

Sir, don`t look at me. Let me through.

Stay where you are. Why does she have a cooler...

inside the bathroom?

Oh, you came here just so I could kill you right?

[ICQ noise] Uh ow!

Sir, I'm leaving, don`t look at me.

Where do I have to go?

Noooooo!

Run crazy man!

I'm gonna die! I don't even know where my... Oh! My life!

I'm dyin'!

Now there are many more guards, that's nice!

What if we kill everyone? Like...

Oh, the guy's over there on the other side!

Ah, I died!

I tried to do business that was not to kill.

Yeeeee!

Now it's another thirg. thirg.

Now it's another... another... tit. Thi... Tit hahaha

Another ... Thing.

It's there. Its there, and she's alone.

because she is an idiot.

How do you welcome me naked?

Oh look! She will look at him and he will say "nooooooo!"

But she died the right way so she wouldn`t appear naked. See?

The guys are in this room here?

Uuuuuhhhh!

Nice, huh!

Why didn`t she teach me to do this before?

We could have killed everyone in the living room.

Guys, and now you're leaving the building with the girl in the back?

Oh, it's over, I don't have to leave the building.

Less bad.

But now I have to take care of this girl.

What is he doing?

Ah, he's setting the car on fire.

Uhhhh Is she... super powered?

I don't know what Agent 47's story is.

What will happen in the next episode?

Did Hitman`s woman really died?

If you want to see me playing more Hitman and being

this wonderful hired gun with sandals of humility,

Leave a comment down here because I want to

do a series so I want to know if you are interested in it or not

If you liked this video leave a like down here, that helps the channel a lot,

And if you aren't subscribed yet, you can sign up that you will help even more by being enrolled.

I hope you h.ave enjoyed the video.

That was: Jesus,gun for hire and I'll see you guys on the next episode.

For more infomation >> JESUS, HIRED GUN - Hitman Absolution - Duration: 10:53.

-------------------------------------------

Carros de Policía para Niños con Espuma | Car Toys Kids | Lavado de Coches Car Wash - Duration: 12:26.

For more infomation >> Carros de Policía para Niños con Espuma | Car Toys Kids | Lavado de Coches Car Wash - Duration: 12:26.

-------------------------------------------

【MMD x Clannad】Julio Loss - ( Eri & Julio) - Duration: 1:56.

ERI!

dad...

what happen eri?..

where we are?..

....we are already on the train?...

yeah, we are already on the train

it's dark ... it's night?..

It's true, it's midnight..

Oh...

dad..

i love you...

i love you to eri..

eri?...eri!

¡¡¡ERI!!!

..i dont want this...

..l-luana..

save eri..

luana!

someone ... someone save eri!

...l-luana...

For more infomation >> 【MMD x Clannad】Julio Loss - ( Eri & Julio) - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

YOUR NAILS WILL PUSH A SPEED OF MAD - Duration: 4:43.

YOUR NAILS WILL PUSH A SPEED OF MAD

INGREDIENT TOOTHPASTE, BICARBONATE LEMON

DURATION 5 MINUTES   APPLY THROUGH A TOOTHBRUSH TOOTHING PASTE, FRICT AND LAY 5 MINUTES, RINSE AND APPLY YOUR VARNISH HARDENER

For more infomation >> YOUR NAILS WILL PUSH A SPEED OF MAD - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Em Alta: Senado pode acabar com aprovação automática de alunos - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Em Alta: Senado pode acabar com aprovação automática de alunos - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : DAMOUS: STF DISSE SIM À REFORMA TRABALHISTA E NÃO À CLT - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : DAMOUS: STF DISSE SIM À REFORMA TRABALHISTA E NÃO À CLT - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

UN FUMEUR DE W**D #5 - le bug [blocage] - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> UN FUMEUR DE W**D #5 - le bug [blocage] - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Como ser mais satisfeita com a vida VS demanda de uma mãe - Irmães - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Como ser mais satisfeita com a vida VS demanda de uma mãe - Irmães - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

SPC sa lance la Campagne de charité en milieu de travail du gouvernement du Canada de 2018 - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> SPC sa lance la Campagne de charité en milieu de travail du gouvernement du Canada de 2018 - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Cet homme de 82 ans que seulement 13% de son cœur est fonctionnel. Voyez comment il a guéri! - Duration: 7:52.

For more infomation >> Cet homme de 82 ans que seulement 13% de son cœur est fonctionnel. Voyez comment il a guéri! - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

Mi cara atraves de fotos! 😨 - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Mi cara atraves de fotos! 😨 - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

"90sPopTour" Reciben reconocimiento previo al concierto en Arena Ciudad de México // #EnPOPados - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> "90sPopTour" Reciben reconocimiento previo al concierto en Arena Ciudad de México // #EnPOPados - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Aviso NO DEVUELVAS ESTA LLAMADA - Nuevas formas de estafa CON LLAMADAS DESDE EL EXTERIOR - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Aviso NO DEVUELVAS ESTA LLAMADA - Nuevas formas de estafa CON LLAMADAS DESDE EL EXTERIOR - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Los 50 años de amor de Sonia y Harald de Noruega, el cuento de princesas que sí se hizo realidad - Duration: 4:46.

For more infomation >> Los 50 años de amor de Sonia y Harald de Noruega, el cuento de princesas que sí se hizo realidad - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Raiders Looking to Trade DE Mario Edwards Jr., per Report | Heavy.com - Duration: 2:16.

Raiders Looking to Trade DE Mario Edwards Jr., per Report | Heavy.com

The Oakland Raiders may have the heat of trying to get a contract extension with Khalil Mack done, but they also have some major decisions to make on their roster.

Jon Gruden and company have 53-man roster cuts to make, and it seems they're planning to get rid of one former high draft pick.

As NFL.

com's Ian Rapoport revealed, the Raiders are shopping defensive end Mario Edwards Jr.

, a player who Gruden previously had some high praise for.

After being selected by the Raiders in the second round of the 2015 NFL Draft, Edwards had a solid start to his career.

As a rookie, he tallied 42 combined tackles, four for loss, three forced fumbles and two sacks.

Unfortunately, injuries and mediocre play have left him in a tough spot with Oakland.

Edwards played in just two games during the 2016 season after a hip injury sent him to injured reserve.

The hope entering 2017 was that he'd be able to turn a corner and help make Mack's life easier, but that wasn't the case.

The former Florida State standout had just 27 tackles and 3.5 sacks all season.

Obviously, it seems that while the 24-year-old did impress at points, that it likely wasn't enough for him to make the team's final roster.

For more infomation >> Raiders Looking to Trade DE Mario Edwards Jr., per Report | Heavy.com - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Juíza proíbe Gleisi e tesoureiro do PT de visitarem Lula como advogados - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Juíza proíbe Gleisi e tesoureiro do PT de visitarem Lula como advogados - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

La madre de John McCain asiste en su sepelio en Washington - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> La madre de John McCain asiste en su sepelio en Washington - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Roca Rey: así es el atractivo amigo torero de Victoria Federica - Duration: 9:29.

For more infomation >> Roca Rey: así es el atractivo amigo torero de Victoria Federica - Duration: 9:29.

-------------------------------------------

Como Votar de qualqer lugar - Participe do nosso Facebook Live - Duration: 0:28.

I am here to invite all American citizens to talk with me

about how you can register for the midterm elections in the United States.

We will discuss how in a Facebook Live this September 5th at 2 p.m.

I'll see you there.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét