Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 30 2018

Isn´t he handsome? The more I cover the more I become handsome?

It is covering your head… Are you using the camera as a mirror?

You look like a Bedouin. Yes… let me see… I don't look very ….

How to travel with the love of your life…

And not kill each other

Please tell me! How to go on a journey with the love of your life

The question is not how to travel with your love…

But How to begin a journey with your love! That´s the question and the hardest thing!

Let´s see. How to be diplomatic

And find the right words And to choose the right time to tell her

when she brings all that she wants to take, that there are physical laws to be complied with

And must be followed Everything in the house and all her wardrobe

Cannot join us on the journey I do understand that you don´t want to wear

the same shirt That you don´t want to look always the same ….

But it´s another thing, to take the whole wardrobe!

Well… here I have my clothes

Half of the suitcase is for me And the other half is for Paloma

So Here I have my shirts and pants I'm a woman that loves to change

I like one day to dress like a bohemian then more casual

And another day more formal. So I need to have a little of everything.

The only thing I don't have are high heels shoes

So sometimes I do have something stylish to put on

But I end up wearing sneakers with that

They ask me… how do you manage to spend so much time together

As they say that with their husbands they would kill each other

It´s one thing to live with the love of your life… It´s another thing to travel with him…

To live a daily life You get home late and say goodnight

And next day very early you give a kiss of "see you later"

But to travel with your love… It´s different

It´s 24 hours a day, 7 days a week together!

Wherever I look … I see Herman!

This is how we have been since 2000!!!

Some things that do happen to us for example…

I´m looking at the Sacred Family Church Just from outside is unbelievable

I turn around to say to Cande… Look at that spire

And she is not there anymore…where has she gone? Looking at a shop window or something like that.

Yeah.. I already saw the Church and is so beautiful

But to see one spire I´ve seen them all…

Why is it so hard to look at another spire But not another shop window?

I don´t understand

When in the car we are separated by only 15 cm

And there is no radio and nothing else to do other than talking

Now that we have the kids there are more subjects to discuss and more people to talk with.

Is so good that Paloma is with us! Because… sometimes … suddenly Cande asks me…

What do you think I should do to my hair? And I look at her… and I know that I should say something

The lady is traveling… her sisters are not around,

She is not with her girlfriends…. This is the moment that I have to become one of them!

And tell her something to make her feel like she is among them.

Between girlfriends.. I need to act….

So I start to ask her….Do you think so?

It looks so pretty But may be yes… you could do something.

May be it is too dry, I think you have splits-ends

And for sure Cande will look at her hair…and will add… Yeah…. That conditioner it not one I like

I would really love to get into a shop and find my favorite my conditioner…

it was so good for me…

I also have to hear you….

And about so boring things! That the mechanic took the clutch disc

And when he was about to put it on the wrong way you stopped him on time

to show him… Bla bla bla…

And…how do I know what is a Disc? I can only imagine something with music.

And what´s wrong about putting it on the other side?

Anyway there I am. Listening to you. And I said….

Don´t you realize that I only agree by nodding my head… and I say… Ahhh….?

One of the things that puts the couple at risk on a journey is

that all the time decisions are made together

From…what time we are leaving… where to go, what we are going to eat.

How we are going to make some money here, which place to visit…

Where do we sleep? And like that, infinite decisions….

We have to be careful that we don´t get into endless discussions

Is it all ready? All is ready, there is only one thing missing…

the keys of the car

And we will leave Africa and Egypt at the same time But the car keys are missing.

How far are we from the border? We are 50 kilometers from Israel…

Israel we are going to Israel.

Ayayayay….. But I need to find the keys first….

Ahh…. I´ve got them in my pocket It does not surprise me… as Francisco would say.

Doesn´t surprise me. Why does this not surprise me?

Why doesn´t this surprise me… why… Because Herman, is like this

Sometimes we ask the Universe to decide for us

When we cannot make a decision We flip a coin

Or sometimes play Rock, paper, scissors… To get to a crossroads and decide

which way to go It is not so hard…

But sometimes, we need to decide which continent to go to next.

I believe that one of the most difficult moments on a journey with your love

s between the second and third month of the trip

those… are the hardest ones As you have to learn to get use to each other…

and if you survive those months.. Great! You are on the right path!

Plus, if you do survive together when you run out of money…then, the relationship is forever.

I need to be careful if we have a disagreement if I do have one with Herman.. where do I go?

If I slam the door, and I get off…. I´m done!

He goes… so I don't have any other chance than to stay angry next to him.

Imagine yourself inside the car driving a long road

very straight and long… on both side there is only desert

After a while… to look outside is to look at the same view

And you see that your wife is thinking… So you know that at any moment

she will start talking about something… And at that moment… I can't escape

Where could I go? I can´t say I need to mow the lawn

or I am going to see my friends. I have him, all for me, there!

Yes, just there Between a rock and a hard place

Not even a radio to turn on and tell her that I need to listen the game

Even worst… I know which words she will use…

Do you remember the other day…? This is it…. I´m trapped

We are back to that discussion…. the one where she says is not a discussion

but a chat Yes… I already knew you would say that

It was so lovely to look at the desert. You cannot image all the time and opportunities

that a women has to talk and talk about the same subject again and again

The truth is, a journey helps the couple a lot

as you are changing every day

and taking decisions together We get along very well

We are always moving along together in life We walk hand in hand

Otherwise… you will get lost

The trip helps a lot… And it´s because we´re doing what we dreamed

And that adds up a lot Why do we fall in love?

You fall in love because of your Dreams And what you want to do and be in life..

as we go forward together living our dreams We fall in love even more

On a journey, you will see wonderful things

like walking along postcard beaches walk around little lovely villages

taste new flavors of delicious meals

And also look at sunsets But all this wouldn't have much sense if you were alone

To be able to share with someone

walking along that beach holding hands with the love of your life

share that delicious food from her plate

Just sit together in the park of that village…

Every meal is a date… a date to go out And all this make the journey… how could I say?

This make the trip… Sublime It make it majestic!

It is like this…The best is to share This way… kilometer by kilometer

Kiss to kiss…the Dream comes true And love is enjoyed

So… this deserves a hug!

I think you have split ends.

For more infomation >> Como viajar con el amor de tu vida.... y no terminar..... - Duration: 11:12.

-------------------------------------------

Crafting Emotions - Jeremy Bonventre, Production Coordinator - Duration: 1:07.

My band's name is The Altruist.

It's a modern metal band.

It's metal, so I want it to be intense.

But I like to switch between intense moments and calmer ones.

I am a Production Coordinator.

lan the work, do the follow-ups, analyse the risks, mitigate them...

Mobilize the team above all.

All in all, it's showing them that every individual's contribution embellish the whole project.

Making music and having this creative aspect makes me realize that

creating something is not necessarily tangible.

It takes time, and as a manager, it helps me understanding this notion and

guiding the teams throughout the creative process of video games.

I am Jeremy Bonventre, Production Coordinator at Eidos-Montréal.

For more infomation >> Crafting Emotions - Jeremy Bonventre, Production Coordinator - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

J'ai utilisé les services de kiiz - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> J'ai utilisé les services de kiiz - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

El Secreto de Puente Viejo capítulo 1901: Fernando asegura estar protegiendo a Francisca y Raimundo - Duration: 2:39.

El Secreto de Puente Viejo capítulo 1901: Fernando asegura estar protegiendo a Francisca y Raimundo

Mientras Elsa descubre que Antolina buscó embarazarse de Isaac para atraparlo,

Francisca es devuelta a su habitación hecha un guiñapo a la par que Fernando asegura estar protegiendo a Francisca y Raimundo y tendrán que confiar en él.

El viernes, en "El secreto de Puente Viejo".

Este viernes 31 de agosto, Antena 3 estrena el último capítulo de la semana de "El secreto de Puente Viejo",

su exitosa ficción para las tardes que acaba de superar las 1.900 entregas y deja muchos frentes abiertos de cara a la próxima semana.

Mientras en el capítulo del jueves, Isaac decide no casarse con Antolina y atacan a Fernando, el viernes,

Antolina queda destrozada tras el anuncio de Isaac de que no van a casarse, la deja mancillada y soltera.

Después, don Anselmo comparte con don Berengario la inquietante conversación que tuvo con Antolina en la que admitía que buscó embarazarse de Isaac para atraparlo sin darse cuenta de que Elsa los escucha.

Por otro lado, Fernando asegura estar protegiendo a Francisca y tienen que confiar en él si quieren volver a ver con vida a Raimundo y a la Montenegro, pero deben decidir pronto.

Más tarde, Francisca es devuelta a su habitación hecha un guiñapo, a la par,

Julieta y Saúl convienen que tendrán que hacer algo para despistar a Prudencio quien todavía no se ha enterado de que su hermano está vivo y en el pueblo.

Además, Severo e Irene se proponen tratar con normalidad a Adela, pero Carmelo ha tomado una decisión:

no va a permitir descuidar a su mujer y él sí hará lo posible para protegerla. Severo recibe una inquietante llamada telefónica.

For more infomation >> El Secreto de Puente Viejo capítulo 1901: Fernando asegura estar protegiendo a Francisca y Raimundo - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

INYECCIONES A PAPA + HOTEL DE LUJO EN CATAVIÑA // VIAJE A MEXICO#11 // VLOG#34 - Duration: 24:27.

We are now leaving from this beautiful town. Do we have a plastic bag?

Look at those beautiful dogs. Look! they are very tiny!

During the entire trip, we bought dog food to give some to every dog that we saw!!

Here you have some of them

They are going to give them some food

The one there is shy

A lot of food

That tiny one is being brave

The little dog gets scared when the other one barks, hahaha

We are leaving the food there

they will eat it later, maybe. The big one is scared

Look

Goodbye!

Saying goodbye to..

this beautiful town that saw us being born!

So, CVCK dad, explain us what's going on

I came to get some vaccines, because I don't feel well, really

I am very scared of needles, but..

And they don't want to eat until I do, so.. Yes, we are going to wait until you get vaccinated and then we go for breakfast

Yes. He says his bones are in pain, everything. Even his soul hurts

There goes the CVCK dad. Let's see what they say

Good afternoon, good morning. I think I have salmonella or something like that..

I ate pork meat and then fish, that's all I have ate

I came here a few months ago

And compared to how I felt last time.. Are you filming? Yes, is it prohibited?

Well, why are you filming?

Sorry CVCK family!!

We got her to say yes!

I'm going to put some anesthesia first, so it doesn't hurt you

Really? Yes, that one hurts a lot

I will go get it. Vero! why are we doing this?

He's going to get a vaccine CVCK family!

Are you scared, Con?

Yes

I'm leaving because my dad cries a lot and I feel bad for him

Why does it make you feel sad? Because he cries

Goodbye. Okay, goodbye

How many of those does he need, doctor? 3

Really? At the same time?

No! One today, one tomorrow..

And one the next day. Let's take them with us so you can get vaccinated during the trip

I can give you some medicine, so you only get vaccinated once

Yes! Yes! Much better! Okay, I'm only giving you one and take the rest in medicine

But it is better injected, right doctor?

Yes, but.. Yes and besides, you will not take them at the right time..

but okay

Doctor, I'm nervous

Why? Because I put vaccines? Yes!

I love putting vaccines

You enjoy it?

Slowly, okay? Don't put it like..

put it like.. Well yes! I know!

On my right because right is better

But wait!

Ah!! On my right one!!

Conrado!!

Don't cry!

Like this! Like this! It's okay Sr, put it down, it's on my way

Like that. You're worse than little kids

I haven't touched you! Look!

One! Two! Three!

It's over! Slowly!!

What?

It's slowly already!

It's out already?

Conrado! You're acting like a little kid!

It's more psychological than what it really hurts

You've got such a good hand, it didn't hurt

Imagine surgery without anesthesia

Remember? Kids don't want to come to the doctor anymore

Kids get scared. Is your leg in pain?

No, it doesn't hurt, but I feel like a little ball

Didn't you leave the cotton ball there?

I threw it away! I'm going to take the vaccines, I am very brave, right?

Yes. Walk! Yes? Let's see

It doesn't hurt, almost

"It doesn't hurt" Then why do you walk like that?

I'm scared that it might hurt

There it is the crying guy, exaggerating

Dad, walk properly

Everyone came to investigate what was going on

Your dad, being noisy

Look CVCK family, here..

this is how tortillas are made in Mexico

Recently made. Just look

the lady, very fast to make them

Look how they are getting bigger

CVCK dad wasn't feeling good, so we decided to go back to San Vicente until he got better :(

The next day!

Here we are in Ensenada, Baja California

Here we have some crafts..

hand made clothes, hats, boots

belts, backpacks,

regional Mexican dresses,

sarapes,

keychains, a lot of things!

Very beautiful that..

identify our Mexico

Mexico Lindo y Querido! Ensenada, Baja California!

Back there you can see..

a boat

A cruise, that one goes to Miami

In that place you can rent motorcycles

and those little cars too

Well CVCK family, here we are in San Quintin

Look at these deliciousness that..

we have in front of us

These are called "Chicharrones"

cheetos

On this, you can put some salsa

and lemon

And here we have the delicious "Raspados"

Natural. Everything is 100% natural

Strawberry, coconut, cherry, strawberry, cherry, coconut, strawberry, plum, and..

vanilla, tamarindo, lemon,

banana and walnuts

Okay, so we are going to try them and

see how they taste, AND

we will let you know how they taste

I'm not going to get anything because I just had a popsicle

Well it's a small place by the road. These are very common in Mexico

And we are going to try..

Do you have tamarindo?

I'm going to try the tamarindo one, with condensed milk

and we will see what else we ask for. We will give you the information

Or we can add some clamato, sauce and lemon

Yes! I want that one!

Can you please explain what you're adding to it?

We add a little bit of chamoy, sauce,

lemon

and..

and mango, tamarindo,

plum, pineapple. Delicious!

What is that? Mango! Mango

And this is tamarindo. Tamarindo, okay

There you add the.. ice

Then more mango, tamarindo

powder sauce

Is this Tajin? Or is it different?

It's tajin, prepared differently. Oh! okay

More chamoy

Ready!

Thank you! Look CVCK family! How delicious!

100% natural

What do you guys want?

Wasn't that one mine?

Do you want the same one?

You want the same one!

Kenneth doesn't want any?

He's thinking

We just had popsicles

Can you put some sauce to this? Yes! sauce and lemon

Can you add lemon and chamoy to mine?

Look CVCK family

Chicharrones!

With sauce and lemon!

Very delicious!... They are good

Prepared coconuts

We will come back on our way back!

We will come back on our way back and try a different flavour

See you soon! Goodbye! Thank you!

We're leaving!

There it is, the third and last vaccine. Now? Now

On this side, okay? Yes

Don't be scared Conrado!

Slowly okay? You know how. Yes!

I haven't touched you!

Slowly!! Did you put anesthesia? Yes

You're exaggerating Conrado!

Done, that's all, it's the last one

Are you crying?

Who came in?

Oh! One of the pharmacy workers

They heard your scream and got scared

And you started screaming even when it still wasn't in

I feel something there. He always makes a show when he's getting vaccinated

I feel a little ball there. Yes, I left the cotton ball there

Is everything okay? Yes. Hey, it used to hurt more. It almost doesn't hurt anymore

Then why are you so noisy?

Hello CVCK family!

Today we are going to

"La Paz, Baja California Sur"

Our goal is to get to "Playa de Balandra"

It is a beauty

of nature in Baja California Sur. Right now we just passed

San Quintin, in Baja California Norte

Here, as you can see, we are in the "Lobera" entrance

It is a few kilometers that way

For now, we are going to leave. Our goal is to reach a different

place. Look at this beautiful view

that we have here

As we said, it is very hot and ..

the road is in a complete desert, so it won't be as fun as we drive..

but I hope we have fun in our goal place

That's right. Our goal place is about eight hours from here

and the entire trip

we are going to see the desert. Right now it is 25 degrees Celsius..

which isn't very very hot but it does feel very

suffocated. So let's see how it goes

Even Marshmallow, look at this

Very Hot

right Bombon?

Mulege is 8 hours away while our destiny La Paz is another 8 hours

Our first stop is in 8 hours

We forgot Bombon's Leash

With the CVCK Family

So we are using this rope, hope we buy another leash on the way

In 3 kilometers is the famous "Lobera"

It is a beach where there are lots of sea lions

It is pretty and there is like little "Bufadora"

Here is a picture

But our destiny today is "Mulege" so let's go!!!

CVCK Family, come with us on this new adventure

We will stop to fuel up...

And to keep going

Well, we are remembering that 10 years ago, we came to these beaches

And we stopped in this little town to eat "Bistec Ranchero"

And we were on the semi Truck weren't we?

Kenneth!

Editing for the CVCK Family!!!

And i am ready to dive in CVCK family

Bombon is ver hot, he is skinnier,

Here is Gas Boy attending us

From Rosario BC

This little town is good right? Yeah, relaxing? Yeah

OKay CVCK Family, we stopped

Because you guys anted Pizza

I bought a Pizza and Kenneth copied me

Who Paid???

And.....And that's it

And we are also walking Bombon

CVCK Dad was..........

Busy

Bye!

The road is recently renovated

But it doens't have any dividing line

I can't imagine how truck drivers do on these roads

It is very thin

Due to it not having diving lines

And that there's no shoulder and it's high

Shout out to them my respect

Okay CVCK Family, we are in Cataviña!!!

We are going to rest here

Its still early around 4PM

But we want to rest

Eat well,

Dive in the pool

This is the Hotel

It's called hotel "Mision Cataviña"

There it is!

It's really pretty and we are going in

It looks very pretty on the outside so we are going in

We already got our room

Our room is VIP, that's why it's this way

DId you get a big room or what?

Supposedly

Let's see how it is!

Let's see!

Here

Here's the first room

With one bed

Very decent, Lets see the bathroom

Here's the Bathroom

With its mirror

The toilet andddddd

This is where we will shower

Let's keep going this way

Yes!!!! It has A/C

Look at this!!

The mirror

This hotel is in the middle of nowhere so its very good

Wow very good! Coffee

Cataviña Baja California

Girls sleep together, Boys... Alone

Photos of the Day

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét