Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

Liverpool have been given an early boost

ahead of their opening Champions League

group stage game with Paris

saint-germain with the news that both

June Lugi buffin and Marco Verratti will

miss the game THC Reds hosts PSG on

matchday one in just over two weeks time

and whilst the French side should have

the likes of namer Edinson Cavani and

Killian BAP in their squad for the game

they'll be without this suspended

Italian duo dot Bharati is banned for

just the one game after he was sent off

after picking up two yellow cards

against Real Madrid as PSG crashed out

For more infomation >> LFC NEWS : Liverpool given major early boost ahead of their Champions League campaign - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

পদ্মা সেতু সংযোগ সড়কের ভাঙ্গা রোডের সর্বশেষ আপডেট || padma bridge latest news||padma bridge update - Duration: 12:42.

For more infomation >> পদ্মা সেতু সংযোগ সড়কের ভাঙ্গা রোডের সর্বশেষ আপডেট || padma bridge latest news||padma bridge update - Duration: 12:42.

-------------------------------------------

Why Manchester United midfielder Fred rejected Man City move | Transfer News now #mufc - Duration: 1:58.

Man City wanted to sign Manchester United player Fred in January, according to his agent.

The Brazil international completed a £53m move to Old Trafford over the summer, but

he could very easily have been lining up on the blue side of Manchester first.

City were interested in signing the 25-year-old in the January transfer window, however their

proposal was reportedly rejected by his former club Shakhtar Donetsk, with the Ukrainian

side reluctant to see their star midfielder leave until the summer.

Fred has impressed since making the move to United, but his agent Gilberto Silva has revealed

how things could have been different, after an offer came in to sign for their fierce

rivals in January.

Gilberto Silva told UOL."About Manchester City, he had the chance to leave in January,"

"But Shakhtar vetoed, there was no conversation.

A good offer arrived, even bigger than the one from now.

But Shakhtar understood that he was the most important player of the club.

"They didn't want to negotiate, vetoed the exit.

We did the planning which was to leave in the summer and he bought the idea.

Everything we talked about, he understood the process, bought the idea.

"It was cool, because the conduct before Shakhtar within the negotiation was very correct.

Professional conduct on our part and the part of him also, for not having lost his performance

.

"It was a negotiation opportunity that was passing.

We explained to him and we said the club would not let him go.

We could fight, but I said we wanted to do it differently."

For more infomation >> Why Manchester United midfielder Fred rejected Man City move | Transfer News now #mufc - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

HoodCelebrityy Shares Her 'Walking Trophy' 🏆 Tattoo | Permanent Record | MTV News - Duration: 2:58.

- My tattoos tell my story.

As you can see like,

it just shows a piece to me of everything.

I've been through so much,

that I don't even feel the pain

when I get tattoos anymore to be honest with you.

When I was younger I was very selfish.

My first tattoos was two eyes in my lower back

that says all eyes on me.

I actually covered that tattoo.

I don't have it anymore.

I just always thought like,

tattoos make you stand out.

It was pretty and I used to be like,

I just always wanted to get a tattoo.

As I got older, I started seeing why I should tattoos

that actually mean something

and not just throw anything on my body.

It's not about me anymore.

I got brothers, I got sisters, got my family.

My mom, friends

but when I was younger I didn't care.

I thought it was about myself.

I always wanted a sleeve.

I remember going in the tattoo shop

and I was like just get me anything.

Like, I need to get a sleeve done.

But, I started putting more stuff

that actually mean something to me.

My stepfather that passed away in 2002,

he meant a lot to me.

He actually raised me like he was my own dad.

So I have the R.I.P Oral right here

and the day and the year he passed away.

My back tattoo I have a tiger.

I love tigers I love going to the zoo.

I know I sound crazy but I enjoy-

I could go to the zoo everyday.

To me a tiger represents no fear.

And that's HoodCelebrityy, have no fear.

You ever seen a scared tiger?

- [Woman] No.

- You're scared of a tiger right?

- [Woman] Yes.

- There you go.

(laughing)

I'm combining the tiger with something more feminine

because HoodCelebrityy have both sides.

Like, I have the real aggressive

and then I also have a sweet side.

When I came out with the single Walking Trophy

I told my mom if this record get big

you gotta let me get one more tattoo.

Cause she keep telling me no more please.

So what I did was, I cheated my way out.

I put the trophy here.

If I would've got the trophy somewhere

where I have no tattoos then she would've noticed like,

"Oh you got another tattoo?" but I just added.

And I told her mom listen,

this is my last tattoo

and you're a walking trophy.

My mom is everything to me.

I have a portrait of my mom,

which says number one mom.

But I felt like I had to not only have her in my life

but actually have her on me personally.

I have her name, her portrait on my back

and if you allow me I'll keep getting more.

I might get her sign.

She's a scorpio, probably the initials of her first name,

and I'll keep going.

There's a connection between my music and my tattoos

because it has swag to who is HoodCelebrityy.

My music, I describe it aggressive at times

but still friendly.

It's very open minded

and my tattoos are very open minded as well.

I wouldn't want people to take away anything

when they see my tattoos.

It tells a story and you can't take away my story.

(robotic clicking)

(calming music)

For more infomation >> HoodCelebrityy Shares Her 'Walking Trophy' 🏆 Tattoo | Permanent Record | MTV News - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Κακόγουστο αστείο ο "θάνατος του Κώστα Γαβρά" | Top News | fthis.gr - Duration: 1:25.

 Κακόγουστη φάρσα αποδείχθηκε η είδηση για τον "θάνατο" του Έλληνα σκηνοθέτη, Κώστα Γαβρά

 Όλα ξεκίνησαν από μία ανάρτηση στο twitter από λογαριασμό που είχε το όνομα της νέας Υπουργού Πολιτισμού, Μυρσίνης Ζορμπά

 «Επείγον. Μόλις ενημερώθηκα από το Παρίσι την είδηση του θανάτου του Έλληνα σκηνοθέτη και παραγωγού, Κώστα Γαβρά», έγραφε το μήνυμα που "άναψε" φωτιές στο διαδίκτυο

 Ο ΑΝΤ1News.gr προσπάθησε άμεσα να διασταυρώσει την είδηση.  Λίγα λεπτά μετά την αρχική ανάρτηση στον επίμαχο λογαρισμό του twitter, ανέβηκε ένα δεύτερο μήνυμα στο οποίο αναφέρεται πως το προφίλ είναι ψεύτικο και δημιουργήθηκε από Ιταλό δημοσιογράφο

 Δείτε περισσότερα στο ANT1News

For more infomation >> Κακόγουστο αστείο ο "θάνατος του Κώστα Γαβρά" | Top News | fthis.gr - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Heather Locklear: 3 New Charges After June Arrest | THR News - Duration: 1:19.

Actress Heather Locklear continues to grapple with legal issues.

The former 'Dynasty and Melrose Place' actress — who was arrested in June

on suspicion of misdemeanor battery on a police officer and emergency personnel —

is now facing three charges, with one count of battery on a peace officer; one count

of battery on an EMT; and one count of resisting, obstructing or delaying a peace officer,

according to the Ventura County District Attorney's Office. On Thursday, Locklear's

attorney appeared on her behalf in the Ventura County Superior Court for

arraignment, where the actress entered pleas of not guilty to all charges. The June arrest

happened just one week after Locklear was reportedly hospitalized to undergo psychiatric

evaluation and 'TMZ' reports that the actress was allegedly intoxicated

during the incident. Locklear reportedly assaulted an officer when authorities were

called to her home by her family on June 24. The incident marked the second time

she has been arrested for alleged assault of an officer.

The new charges against the actress are in addition to the battery and resisting charges

that she is facing after a February incident in which she was arrested on suspicion

of domestic violence and assault on an officer. Locklear remains out of custody

after posting $20,000 bail. Her next hearing is scheduled for Sept. 27.

To read more on this story, head to THR.com.

For The Hollywood Reporter News, I'm Lyndsey Rodrigues.

For more infomation >> Heather Locklear: 3 New Charges After June Arrest | THR News - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd news: Shock Mourinho outburst, Woodward decision, Pogba to Barcelona update - Duration: 3:21.

Mourinho outburst Jose Mourinho has taken aim at his critics in an explosive press conference this afternoon

 A fiery Mourinho said: "I am the manager of one of the greatest clubs in the world, but I am also one of the greatest managers in the world

 "I had last season great success. I had great success last season, that's what you probably don't want to admit

 "I analyse my performance myself, and for me it's more important what I think than what you think

I repeat that two seasons ago we had a fantastic season by winning the Europa League

 "Everybody thought Atletico Madrid were amazing because they won the Europa League after bing knocked out of the Champions League

 "We won the Europa League because that was our level. We are the last team in England to win a European trophy

 "And, I repeat, I won eight titles. I am the only manager in the world that won in Italy, Spain and England, and by winning eight titles, not small titles or countries

 "My second position last season is one of my greatest achievements in football. I think

"Woodward decision United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has no intention of sacking Jose Mourinho

 Reports have claimed the Red Devils boss could face the axe if United lose at Burnley on Sunday afternoon

 Mourinho's men have lost their previous two fixtures, losing at Brighton before their embarrassing 3-0 defeat at Old Trafford against Tottenham

 However, according to The Guardian, Mourinho and Woodward's relationship has never been better

 They say the United executive vice-chairman has told friends his relationship with Mourinho hasn't been affected by their poor run of form

Pogba update Paul Pogba is 5-2 to sign for Barcelona, with the bookies claiming people are backing the Manchester United star to leave

 "Although a deal may not go through today for Paul Pogba to join Barcelona, punters are still backing the Frenchman to make the move to the Spanish giants in January or next summer," said Coral's John Hill

 Pogba has had numerous bust-ups with Jose Mourinho during his time at Old Trafford

 Juventus and PSG are also in the running for Pogba.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét