Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 30 2018

Focus.

What's your daily routine?

Daily routine.

Well, the thing is, to be quite honest, my daily routine changes from day to day.

I mean I can get up one day and be like, "I wanna start drawing and I'm gonna start working

on my own projects."

Or other days, it could be like, "I don't wanna get up right now.

I'm just gonna lay in bed and be on my phone."

But the thing is I don't feel guilty about the things I just wanna do at the moment.

Of course, you know, there is deadlines, you know, there are priorities, and there are

things I have to handle.

But at the same time, I don't pressure myself and feel like I should be doing this and feeling

guilty if I'm not doing it.

So the routine goes into more of the interests of things you wanna go for, that passion of

things you wanna do.

And it could be things like games, it could be watching films, it could be hanging out

with friends also.

And I think those are just as important as a daily routine on top of doing the actual

creative aspect of it, because, for me, the actual life experience, going out there and

living is also a huge part of being an artist too.

So if you wanna tell stories, well, you gotta go out there and live a little bit too.

What do you think is the balance though?

The balance is when those priorities are out of whack and the quality that you're supposed

to get, that you're supposed to be consistent with, suffers.

Right?

So if you're not hitting the same consistency in terms of quality, then there's an issue

of balance problems.

But if you can also still do those things and yet produce the same consistent level

of work, then hopefully, that means everything is in a perfect kind of balance.

I was talking to some guy on Instagram.

He was asking me for help.

And I had a feeling that he wasn't really putting in the time just from talking to him.

And I ask him like, "What do you do like most of the time?

What inspires you?"

And he said, "Oh, video games and movies."

And I was like, "Cool.

How much time do you spend on video games and movies?"

And he says, "Pretty much all day until I go to sleep."

I was like, "Oh, well, that's not inspiring you."

He says that's what inspires him.

And it's like if it inspired you, you would actually go and draw after...

Inspiration is the fuel that has to then lead into, you know, any kind of art form or creative

outlet.

So, yeah, okay, you can play games, but if that's the only thing you're doing all day

and you don't really take that information in some ways as an experience or a visual

and apply it somewhere for yourself, then, yeah, that's not necessarily a good balance

as to what you have in daily life.

So, you know those outlets of anything that you have can be used to your positive advantage,

but they can also be traps without you realizing.

So you do have to be very aware of where you do put your time.

But I am definitely saying that a lot of different experiences always add to the things you wanna

get into.

But, you know, even if it's not the art form, it's about the trends and knowing what's going

on, you know, staying in tune to the front lines of all the stuff around us, I think

is also important too.

So being in the know is quite important as an instructor because for a lot of my students

that wanna work in the entertainment field, a lot of the older generation instructors

right now, are not very much involved in entertainment so they don't know what's going on.

They don't know how to tell...advice about this is the kinda portfolio you should have.

This is the games that they're working on.

This is the stuff that's currently going on right now.

But if we're not involved in it ourselves as professionals, then, of course, we are

not gonna be able to give them that proper advice.

So I think it's also important for me as an instructor to be involved with that.

Awesome.

Thank you very much again.

Of course. Absolutely.

Awesome.

My daily routine is wake up, make lunch for my daughter, go to work, skip my lunch by

going to...just to drawing, work more, go home, play with my daughter, put her in bed,

draw.

Yeah. It's the little details.

Here and there.

I'm sure there's other things too.

And you work at Pixar?

I work at Pixar, yeah.

Pixar. Cool.

Awesome. Thank you.

Thank you very much.

Thank you so much.

So in the day, you have two parts to it.

You have productivity time and creativity time.

Creativity time is a very small bandwidth of time that your brain is active toward ideas

and then the rest of the day, you're basically shut off to that and all you're good at doing

is hammering the nails and cutting the wood, basically finishing the art up.

So in the morning, I do all the creative stuff.

I don't have my phone near me.

I have the internet on because it's giving me pictures, but I'm not surfing the internet.

It's things I need to see and I'm pulling together the equations that I'm gonna be summing

up throughout the day.

And then once I have that put away, I get away from my art table, I go play with the

cats or do something normal, and then I come back basically ready with none of the stuff

that I just downloaded in my face because I want that stuff to be in the background

noise so I can start being creative about it.

And then at that point, it's all productivity until the next morning when I go to sleep

for an hour, wake up and do it again.

So what daily routine do you recommend for a student starting out?

Okay.

So as a student starting out, you're all gonna think that you don't need to draw very much.

You just know that you can draw because you watched the video.

The thing here is that I don't like using this equation because it gets beat down really

badly, but it's like sports.

You have to go out and swing the bat a 1,000 times to know you're swinging it in the right

place to hit the ball.

Then you have to swing a thousand more times to know that you're hitting it in the home

run space versus a second-base space versus...you can actually control all of that.

The pool player is the same way.

They can hit the ball with their cue and hit it exactly the way they wanted to spin the

ball back to them if they want to.

That requires a lot of physical training over and over and over again to fail.

The goal here is failure on a daily basis because if you don't fail when you're doing,

you won't recognize it so that you have an answer for when you need to solve it as a

professional.

Learn how to break your day down so that you know when it's creative time and productive time.

Build on basic exercises first so that your brain warms up.

And that would be like the circles and the squares and the straight lines.

Then build on your weaknesses so you have a list of weaknesses.

Today, I'm going to work on arms up because every time I try to draw these muscles, they

look funky, they don't feel right so that's a problem to solve for today.

Go into the anatomy, learn that.

Then go try and draw it from a photograph using the anatomy you learned.

And that's a big problem-solving thing for the day and then wind down the rest of the

day with shading a picture or something that you can actually do that you can turn your

mind off to.

But you can still be productive because if this thing isn't moving all day long, this

hand isn't moving all day long, you're not connecting your brain with your hand so that

you can be responsive on the job which is every company here at this Comic-Con.

They expect you to be responsive and if you're not, they're just not gonna hire you at all.

Cool, man. Thank you so much.

Yeah, you're welcome.

Those are awesome.

Yeah, you're welcome. Absolutely.

Daily routine.

Brushing my teeth.

And then I wake up, I got to walk my dog.

So you brush your teeth before you wake up?

Haha! Yeah, I brush my teeth before I wake up.

That's how you be a pro.

Exactly.

You start your day before you wake up.

Exactly. I have my dreams and then it tells me to brush my teeth before I wake up.

That's time management right there.

Exactly.

I usually stress out about my email because I'm like, "I really hope I didn't get anything

overnight." Right?

It's like, "Oh, my God. I just want it to be cleared."

Or it's just like one thing.

Drawing-wise, I draw maybe half the week and the other half, I'm filming, I'm editing.

I'm doing stuff for clients, stuff like that.

So it really varies from day to day, but sleeping and brushing my teeth is definitely part of every day.

Haha! That's it?

That's the only thing that's part of every day?

Eating! And...

Do you draw in the morning or at night?

Always at night.

I always draw at night because I feel like I'm more creative at night.

Okay. So and then in the morning, you focus on emails and marketing and stuff like that?

Yeah. Like what am I gonna draw later at night and I...

Okay.

Basically.

Awesome. Thanks, Ross.

That's the last question.

Really?

You made it.

Thank you so much.

Awesome, here.

You did it!

I did it. I did my interview.

Mission complete.

Daily routine.

Pretty, pretty boring.

The artist life is not a glamorous one, you know.

You said you come to conventions like 10 conventions a year, right? Was that right?

Yeah, I'm doing 10 this year and that's the most I've ever done and it's getting to be a bit much.

But, yeah, usually at least six or seven a year.

My daily routine is coffee, of course, answer emails.

I edit websites.

I do like a lot of stuff that you wouldn't think an artist should be doing.

Because like once you start getting more and more successful, you realize the less and

less you actually draw.

So I draw maybe a few times a week and then I actually...

Like I'm doing more office work, the whole time before that.

Emails, marketing?

Yeah. You know, like, obviously social networking.

Then you're looking at all that other stuff and then you get a few days, you know.

And that's the thing they don't tell you about art, like being an artist especially like

somebody that is like, you're a self like, when you do your own business and everything

else that, you know, when you do it on your own it's like a lot of the stuff that you

gotta do is admin which is not...

A lot of artists don't wanna hear because you just want to draw, but like if nobody's

willing to buy your stuff...

You can draw all day if that's the case.

But like you have to do all that prepping and all that curating of your social network

account and all, make sure the website always looks up-to-date and all that stuff takes

a lot of time and more than you would like to give it, you know, so...

Yeah, same here.

Yeah, so you know...

Yeah, exactly.

I'm not drawing right now.

Yeah, I think I'm supposed to be drawing right now, but I have no time to do it.

So I'm trying to get those drawing days where you're actually on point to do it.

They're a rarity, but they're worth it when they happen.

When you were a student, were you drawing a lot more or did you have a drawing routine?

Ah, you know, yeah, I drew every day, like even when I actually had a job when I was

a graphic designer before I actually became a professional artist full-time, I did spend...

Every time I worked my regular job, I was...

Even when I was working at a clothing store, I'll take breaks...

You get your lunch break, your 15-minute breaks and I would carry a sketchbook with me and

I would draw during those breaks and draw during my lunch...I'd get lunch, but I sketch

a little bit.

Like, so you find those times.

That's why when people say like you thought when you're having a full-time job and you

have to be economical about your situation like you have to pay rent first.

And then so, therefore, you squeeze these little times in where you can actually practice

your craft until the craft can actually take over and be full-time.

And then when I got to that point where I can draw all the time and then never.

Now, I do realize you can't draw all the time, you know, so you find the time, you know, so... Yeah.

Well, that's good to know that you can be this awesome and not draw every day.

Yeah, yeah.

Cool. That was the last question. Thank you very much.

Oh, thank you so much for your time. I appreciate you coming back around, man. Thank you.

Old school.

What's your daily routine as a professional artist?

As a professional, well, I have kids.

A lot of professional artists have kids.

Yep. I get up at 5:30.

You grow up.

Yeah, well, I'm an old kid.

So I gotta get up early like, 5:30, 6:00 in the morning and start a page, sketch a little

something, take them to school, get coffee, get working.

Oh, you get coffee after you do all that?

Yeah, because otherwise, I'll be exhausted.

Yeah, go get coffee first thing.

Yeah.

I'll stop around midnight or 1:00 in the morning and then again...

Midnight or 1:00 and then you wake up at 5:30 or 6:00?

5:30 to 6:00.

And that's pretty much every day, even the weekends.

I'm not telling my secrets, am I?

These are mechanical pencils, but I found out that it fits my crow quill.

Oh, wow, a mechanical pencil?

Yeah.

With an inking nib?

So it fits perfect.

I can work for hours, better handle than the old ones.

So something that you do every day.

That is important, that you think other artists should also include in their routine.

Yes.

Let's grant that you have the kinda obsession-compulsion that makes it so that when the job starts,

you're on the job.

Let's grant that.

Then there is another problem.

And that's burnout, is that you can work so hard that you burn yourself out.

And I got advice from a photographer who was very inventive, Gary Ramsey.

Sean's uh... Sean's what, brother?

Sean is agreeing.

Sean Ramsey's great-grandfather or...?

I have no idea.

I didn't put it together that there might be a relationship.

Gary was one of the first people who switched over to digital from traditional photography.

And this was, I mean back in the '90s.

And he was solving one problem after another after another, so I'd call him up for advice.

And I'd say, "How do you do all this?"

And he said, "Mountain biking.

You know, I'm working on a problem.

I can't solve the problem.

I don't know what I'm gonna do.

I just get on my mountain bike.

I go out for a ride.

And I swear, Marshall, I never go out there trying to solve the problem.

I just go out there to relax.

And 9 times out of 10 when I come back, I've got the answer."

So there is this rhythm that you don't wanna just stand with your two feet locked for 24

hours because you wear yourself out.

But walking is less exhausting because walking means you relax one leg and then tense it

and then relax it and tense it.

And so there is a natural rhythm not to work for a week straight, but to work for a day

and sleep for a night and work for a day and sleep for a night.

And that comes down to the small levels too which is to work until you can't work anymore

and then do something unrelated, come back refreshed.

And if you catch that rhythm, you find that not only do you meet your deadline, but you

also meet it creatively because that downtime is where some of the best problems get solved.

But everybody has their own rhythm.

I found that mountain biking wasn't for me.

For me, it was walking and for other people, it will be just conversing, you know, going

out, relaxing in the backyard, or whatever else.

But the counterpoint of not... just like a bulldog, sticking with it all the way through and then

collapsing, exhausted.

If you can fit that into your schedule, that's the best way to do it.

Daily routine is wake up in the morning, get the kids to school, you know, usually if it's

not summer, come home, walk the dogs, otherwise they get pissed at me, and then just start

my day roughly about 8:00 a.m., and then I'll work till usually about 4:00 or 5:00, and

then that's when I call it kinda quits and then have family time, whatever.

Awesome. Perfect. That's it.

Yep, right on, brother.

Thank you so much. Appreciate it.

You bet.

Your daily routine.

Oh, my daily routine.

You might not tell from my drawings because they're very stiff.

I'm still working on that.

So I start out every morning and I draw gesture drawings.

They're loose, but I'm still trying to be considerate of the line work and the line quality.

I'll take a pose, I'll do it from reference, and then I'll try to move that pose into all

different angles.

Cool.

That's my morning routine.

Then it really depends like on certain days, I'll go teach at Brainstorm.

If I'm doing that, then I'll just prep for class.

On other days, I'll just spend the next like 10 hours working on videos and usually that's

broken up into like doing a research phase where I'll sit and just maybe read about something

or gauge what other people are doing with the topic.

And then usually I'll start my videos by writing out a script of some sort, so I'll try to

put my thoughts into words first and then start sketching and then the inevitable phase

of editing because I haven't gotten an editor yet, so that's the next step. Yeah.

Thanks so much, man.

Thank you so much.

Appreciate it.

Take care.

Daily routine. Wake up at 9:00, change clothes.

I don't work with pajamas, but I work at home.

And then I start work from 9:00 to 6:00 and then I do warm-up.

When I start with warm sketch, I do some life models, so like 30 minutes and then when I

feel that I'm comfortable, I start working.

Till 6:00?

Till 6:00. And then I have kids, then I have to take care of the kids and then from 9:00 until 2:00.

Oh, you work again from 9:00 to 2:00 a.m?

Yeah.

Oh, dang.

Well, thank you very much.

Oh, thanks for stopping by.

What's your daily routine?

So I shower and wake up.

I think if I'm drawing, it depends on the project I'm working on, but I tend to probably

do some scratchy sketching, doodling in a sketchbook that I don't show anybody so there's

no pressure.

And I know that I'm not going to show anyone so it frees up my mind.

It just gets me warmed up and then maybe some simple warm-up exercises if I'm using pen

and ink, couple lines here and there just to shake the rust off or if it's digital and

then maybe I'll even do some warm-up sketches that I just kinda delete or whatever.

So you do all those warm-ups before you actually start drawing?

Not every day, but I think if it's for an assignment, I definitely do it just because

I don't like going in too cold.

Sometimes, I'll sit down and apply all that to just a daily sketch which I may post or

I may not because I'm like, "Urgh."

All right. That's really shaking off the rust.

Last question is daily routine.

It switches depending on my deadline.

Now, personally, wake up, meditate because I think that's important.

Then check the emails and probably wish I'd meditated a little longer.

I get going on a drawing board hopefully.

And then you draw.

Draw for about...yeah, draw, my overall time is about eight hours a day, but I do that

in increments, you know, three hours or two hours, take a break depending on the workflow.

How do you balance out all the work?

You go out and...

I'm still trying to figure it out because there are days where I'll wake up earlier

and I can get done before 3:00, 4:00 in a day.

That's a very refreshing feeling, but then there's times where I'm working till 3:00

in the morning and I end up having later starts the next day.

I end up doing it because it's kinda a necessary evil so you get the job done, but I don't

like that I had to do that.

You know what I mean?

Awesome. Well, that's it.

Thank you very much.

Oh, cool. Awesome, man.

Daily routine.

I warm up every day by doing two-minute gesture drawings.

Oh, cool.

That's it and then I just start drawing.

Sometimes, I'll do studies.

I'll look at guys I like and do studies and stuff like that just to warm up.

I work from home so like I literally draw every day, but it was important for me to

have hours like a set of hours like a 9:00 to 5:00 because if I didn't do that, my whole

life would be art and I would never have like friends or an outside life.

So I think the important thing is...yeah, have a daily routine like set your hours,

but remember that like to have a life outside of art too.

That way, art doesn't become work.

You don't wanna it to be like not fun anymore, you wanna like, look forward to it, you know.

Perfect.

Thank you.

Yeah, no problem.

Nice and easy.

Daily routine.

Ideal day, I get up 5:00, I do exercise and meditations, ice cold shower which is important

because it wakes you up big time and it helps your immune system, and then I go to work.

It's generally a lot of meetings in the morning.

And then I'll start painting and drawing into the night till about 10:00, start all over

again.

Perfect. Thank you, man. That's it.

All right. Right on.

My daily routine.

It's really, really funny.

My Twitter is Caleb is drawing.

Caleb's rarely drawing.

Caleb is mostly teaching.

Caleb is mostly driving.

My daily routine: get up, have a gigantic coffee, drive to school, greet as many students

as I can before class, listen to my students' complaints about arts, try to listen to their

concerns about arts.

I always try to convince them that their struggles with drawing are...they're not singular to them.

I struggle with drawing too.

In fact, I struggle with it probably more than they do, just on a different level.

But I always try to engage them as often as I can to try to use positive reinforcement

to encourage them.

And then if I'm lucky, I'll get in some drawing.

You know, I'm an old man, so 9:30, 10:00, I'm down.

But you wake up, what time?

That's when I wake up.

9:30 or 10:00?

No, no, no.

I wake up at about 6:00.

Cool. Well, thank you.

Hey, guys, in the comments, let me know what can you change in your daily routine to improve

it to be healthier and more productive?

And if you miss the other three Asking Pros videos, there's links in the descriptions.

For more infomation >> Daily Routine of Successful Artists - Asking Pros - Duration: 20:21.

-------------------------------------------

BRASIL x ITÁLIA | Comparativo de Força Militar (2018) - Duration: 3:53.

Military Power Comparison

Brazil vs Italy

Total Population

Land Area (km²)

Defense Budget

Active Military Personnel

Nuclear Weapon

Tanks

Armored Fighting Vehicles

Multiple Rocket Launchers

Self-Propelled Artillery

Towed Artillery

Army

Attack Aircraft

Transport Aircraft

Trainer Aircraft

Attack Helicopters

Helicopters

Air force

Aircraft Carriers

Submarines

Destroyers

Frigates

Corvettes

Minesweepers

Patrol Boats

Navy

Military Ranking

For more infomation >> BRASIL x ITÁLIA | Comparativo de Força Militar (2018) - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Adivina Dónde Están los Huevos Sorpresa de Plim Plim #4 | Colores y Canciones - Duration: 6:23.

For more infomation >> Adivina Dónde Están los Huevos Sorpresa de Plim Plim #4 | Colores y Canciones - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

Corrida de tanques: Rússia mantém a liderança - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> Corrida de tanques: Rússia mantém a liderança - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

La increíble historia jamás contada de Leli, hermana de Teresa Campos, en el tercer aniversario de - Duration: 6:53.

El 28 de agosto de 2015 fallecía Araceli Campos tras una titánica luchacontra un cáncer cerebral que le fue diagnosticado en marzo de 2014.

Entonces, los titulares de la mayoría de los medios de comunicación se afanaron en destacar que Araceli era la hermana pequeña de María Teresa (77 años),

y toda la prensa se hizo eco de la trágica noticia respetando ese enfoque.

El cáncer había arrasado de nuevo en la familia, después del que padeció Carmen Borrego (51) y, más tarde, la propia María Teresa y Terelu Campos (52).

Esa maldita enfermedad arreciaba otra vez.

Ahora se cumplen tres años de aquella pérdida que zarandeó la vida de las Campos y,

pese al mediático apellido de Araceli, si se viaja a Málaga, y en concreto, al conservatorio Manuel Carra donde impartió clase,

poco hay de Campos, de faranduleo o de ruido mediático en su recuerdo.

Leli, como se la conocía cariñosamente, no iba pegada a una etiqueta. No fue la hermana de, o la tía de; no.

Araceli fue a secas, una mujer que supo ganarse el respeto, la admiración y el cariño del alumnado de este centro por sí misma.

JALEOS ha sido testigo en primera persona de esa veneración y de cómo, pese al tiempo transcurrido, su huella sigue latente. Currándoselo día a día.

Leli fue profesora de Historia de la música e Historia del pensamiento musical.

Más que profesora, la hermana de Teresa Campos ejerció de obrera en su oficio, una vocacional trabajadora; incluso, una madre y una psicóloga.

"Ella nos hacía pensar. Leli era varias cosas a la vez.

Empezaba sus clases y las terminaba siempre igual, preguntándonos '¿Qué es la música?'. No era una clase al uso.

Araceli no solo se sabía tu nombre, sino tus circunstancias personales, si eras de Málaga o de Ronda.

No lo forzaba, ella era así", asegura a este digital Marta, una exalumna.

Araceli rehusaba los tochos teóricos, la mera literalidad o formalidad de las cosas.

Ella hacía pensar, fomentaba el espíritu crítico. Veía más allá de una meta, de un examen.

A ella le interesaba lo que se extrajera de la teoría, no esta en sí misma. "En sus exámenes se podía tener los apuntes.

Me ha marcado en mi vida", apunta esta persona. Nunca he tenido a ninguna profesora igual.

Para Leli sus alumnos eran algo más, una suerte de hijos a los que arropaba, daba cariño y también reñía cuando tocaba.

En esas, la tía de Terelu se enfundaba en todos los roles, hasta en el más díscolo: "Si había una cena, todos la invitábamos encantados".

"Nunca se hablaba de su cáncer en clase" En esa vorágine de familiaridad, la noticia del cáncer cayó como una sonora bofetada de realidad: "Todos lo sabíamos,

pero nunca se hablaba del tema en clase ni ella decía nada abiertamente. Nadie creyó que todo fuera a acabar como lo hizo.

De vez en cuando se nos decía que Leli no podía venir a clase porque estaba peor de la enfermedad,

pero ni siquiera en esos momentos se desligaba de sus alumnos. Había contacto".

Tan férreo se forjó ese vínculo profesora-alumnos que la persona con la que este medio ha hablado desvela lo que sigue: "Hubo una vez que Araceli tuvo un desencuentro con la dirección del conservatorio y,

ante rumores de despido, todos los alumnos, al unísono, hicimos una especie de manifestación a su favor, e incluso salimos en los medios defendiéndola".

Ella, tan menuda, tenía una fuerza interna increíble.

Sin embargo, pese a la lucha, Leli falleció y su adiós, rotundo, provocó que todos sus alumnos, en masa, se agolparan en la misa.

Nadie dudó, todos actuaron como autómatas: "En el cementerio de San Miguel, en Málaga, no cabía un alfiler. Ahí había verdad.

Todos quisimos estar allí, viviendo nuestro particular luto, porque nosotros también habíamos perdido a alguien vital. Formó parte de varias generaciones.

Por ejemplo, yo misma me vine de Bélgica corriendo cuando me enteré, pero todo lo hicimos de manera natural, nada forzado u obligado".

Esta es solo la opinión de Marta, pero en ella se sostienen muchas personas. Cartel de un musical.

Sin ir más lejos, Claudia, quien plasmó en su red social lo que sentía por Araceli: "Me enseñó que no estaba loca por querer escoger tantos caminos en la vida,

por tener tantas pasiones y no poder elegir solo una de ellas, y desmontó el mito de que quien mucho abarca poco aprieta,

para convencerme de que tan valioso era ser amateur de muchas cosas como saber mucho de una sola materia.

'Eres la mujer a la que aspiro ser', no me cansé nunca de repetírselo y de dejárselo por escrito.

En mi vida he conocido pocas personas de las que pueda decir que son mi aspiración en la vida".

Leli, que era tan didáctica y que enseñaba a través del entretenimiento y los musicales,

habrá visto, de algún modo y desde algún lugar, cómo sus pupilos han llevado a cabo diversos musicales en su memoria.

Esta es solo una gota en el océano, un puntito en el inmenso recuerdo que puede suscitar la muerte de un ser querido.

Fuera de la vorágine de las aulas, existió otra Araceli Campos.

Aquella que se dejaba fotografiar con su mediática hermana María Teresa y sus sobrinas Terelu y Carmen; la que se sorprendía un tanto de la que se liaba en la calle Larios de Málaga cada Semana Santa debido a la popularidad de su familia.

La que dejó a unos hijos y a una familia desolada, desangelada.

La que llevó su apellido Campos más allá del eco de la televisión.

'Si quieres conocer si has hecho algo bien en vida, mira la cantidad de personas que acuden a tu entierro', reza el dicho.

Si la vida se reduce a eso, Araceli murió colmada de amor.

For more infomation >> La increíble historia jamás contada de Leli, hermana de Teresa Campos, en el tercer aniversario de - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

Hide mouse pointer in GeForce Experience video captures - Duration: 4:08.

Good to everyone, here I bring you this fast video to explain them how can you hide

the mouse pointer when you capture with GeForce Experience

As you already know, GeForce Experience is the NVIDIA program, which in addition to other functions

allows us to capture our monitor always that we have a graphic card of the brand,

being able to do so to modify several options.

However, an option that is made very lack is to disable the capture of the

mouse, because sometimes, especially if we want to make a more cinematic video

we may be interested in hiding the pointer.

In fact, it's the video itself I'm capturing with the GeForce Experience, and as you can see

mouse pointer is being seen throughout moment, without the possibility of disabling

capture.

Of equal if I capture the desk, or if I capture a game, there is no way to hide the mouse.

This option is something that some users have requested, but is not yet implemented,

although luckily nVidia has given a solution alternative, and I explain it to you in this video.

For this it is as simple as downloading these two log files that I will leave you

in the description of the video, if you look one puts disable and the other enable,

so to disable the capture of the just open the file that says

to disable.

We give Run, here we say that Yes, and now we get this notice that we're going

to modify the Windows registry editor, but do not worry because this file is

sure, and in fact as you will see in the link of the description. has facilitated the own

NVIDIA, for what we give to Yes.

By doing this we have already disabled the capture of the mouse in the GeForce Experience, but

the changes will not apply until we restart the team.

So what I'm going to do is restart.

As you can see, after restarting the computer the mouse pointer is no longer captured

while I record the screen, and so what you saw better even if I start capturing

a game you will see that now the mouse does not appear, but if everything else is being recorded.

At this point it has to be said that the pointer the mouse has been disabled from the

capture permanently, that is to say forever, so as you have already imagined if we want

revert the process, we will have to execute the another file that we had downloaded, the

which sets Enable, to modify again the Windows registry.

Once we do it, it is necessary to restart again the PC for the changes to apply.

And in this way again the mouse pointer will be seen again in our captures.

As you can see, it's very simple, but a lot people do not know that this way can be done,

although we hope that in a future NVIDIA include this option in the program itself so that

it is not necessary to have to modify the registry, or restart the PC every time we want to hide

the mouse capture.

As I said at the beginning, the possibility to hide the mouse can come in handy

on many occasions, especially if we want make a kind of capture something more cinematic,

where the mouse is not showing on the screen.

This is the case for giving you an example of video that I made of the comparative of the bodies

of the solar system, since I wanted the sequence did not appear at any time

the mouse pointer

And here the video, if it has turned out useful you can give to Like, or if you have any

doubt leave it in the comments, and do not forget subscribe

Bye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét