Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

We go away!

It was really easy!

We are going to Liberia now.

Merci!

Food warming, dishes soaking...

Children on the way to school.

"Test for HIV together, support each other".

Again. The tire is completely low.

I tried to do 2 km like this but there are 1 more for the city and I can't continue.

Since the wheel was broken...

I punctured the tube more than 10 times.

Something goes wrong with the wheel ... It was fixed, apparently.

I don't know why it's broken now.

It may have been bad luck or that it wasn't well repaired.

What is this dance for?

The dance... This is the (¿?) in politics...

Something like that.

We need somebody who are going to represent us to the parliament.

So we make that dance for him.

This is a dance for the government?

Sale of coal and wood on the route (they don't use gas)

Adobe for construction.

"Support each other. Test for HIV together. For family, take change, take the test".

After a long day...

Of travel...

Really off-road, twice...

We came here and now we find this place to sleep because we can't continue today.

The road is in really bad condition...

It is what it is.

It's 6:30 am and we're preparing everything.

Kimie is almost ready.

I have to save the camera and leave this place.

The route doesn't have asphalt and is going to be hard.

Bye!

He stopped to see if we would need help.

Tiredness + broken rear shock absorber + a lot of weight = falls.

Cooking to sell it later.

On the right: food stand.

Each village with its communal water well (on the right).

Again, out of control.

The route is going up.

It's in bad conditions. I dn't have any more shock absorber.

And the bike is really low on the back.

And the front wheel goes wrong.

They with their motorcycles can go up because they are light but mine is going very bad.

The front wheel does what it wants.

And I'm really tired.

I can't anymore. I can't control it.

I think Kimie is coming.

People always help. Always!

Kimie also fell.

They are helping her to pick up the bike.

I swear, I swear this is impossible.

They are going to drive it here.

They don't know how to use it because is different from their bikes.

Things are falling down...

I think he will drive it.

He lowered it to go back up and is in ojotas and without a helmet.

And he is driving like that.

With what it weighs!

I'm too tired and my fucking wheel is going everywhere...

I can't control it anymore, when it goes away it goes away.

We arrived in Liberia after several falls and a route in bad conditions.

And I think now the shity route continues.

So, let's go to immigration.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét