Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

Really cute

Fan of Indiana Jones

He will fly to the moon

a moron

He wanted to joust

"Oh no, another freak"

He returns to Narnia

He wants to stunt

It is an artist

What is this race?

It makes a statement?

The indefatigable

Oh, we can arrange

thatit class

No need to sea

Just a kiss

Okay, just a

Berber the joker

The best slide I saw

When a dog has more space than a man

Slowly we said ...

A strange case of possession

Reincarnation of Marilyn

He believed in Fortnite

He has too much smoke!

Nutcracker

When you come home evening

It is meant to serve what the fence?

insomnia problem? Take chloroform

A little too real for her

When your lazy

It does what it woman?

The treasure hunt

The new steering wheel Badminton

Just like dad

It is not very flexible I find

Fails in series

For more infomation >> ZAP FUNNY, FAILS, CHOC & INSOLITE - LE ZAP DE GOUG N°57 - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Letizia regresa de vacaciones como una Reina de perfil muy bajo - Duration: 8:00.

For more infomation >> Letizia regresa de vacaciones como una Reina de perfil muy bajo - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

SEIS MILHÕES DE JUDEUS (SIX MILLION JEWS) 1915-1938 HD - Duration: 22:10.

For more infomation >> SEIS MILHÕES DE JUDEUS (SIX MILLION JEWS) 1915-1938 HD - Duration: 22:10.

-------------------------------------------

NON FICTION BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS! - Duration: 9:40.

I want to make a little disclaimer before starting this video

As you can see

I'm wearing a Friends T-shirt

and I'm not a huge fan of the series or anything

I just liked the tee

and I bought it

I have seen lots of episodes

and I do like it but I'm not on the Friends is everything train

Today, I'll be talking about my favorite non-fiction books

If you're looking to read

a good book but you want a break from fiction

I like to throw in a non-fiction to my reading list once in a while

Let's begin

The first book is titled Dear Ijeawele

or A Feminist Manifesto in 15 Suggestions

by my one of my favorites, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

I think I have the physical copy on my bookshelf

I don't know where though

This is such a short book

If you want to read up on feminism

I think this is a great place to start

To learn exactly what feminism is

In this book, Chimamanda advices her friend

how to raise her daughter feminist

so that she can grow up knowing what it is and doesn't see the world any other way

but to see it as it should be regarding gender equality in all areas of life

I'm gonna be honest regarding the next book

I love reading essay collections about a person's life

That's what this next book is

I'm a big fan of her because I love Gilmore Girls

I think you might already know who I'm talking about

and that's Lauren Graham

She published this book about two years ago

It's called Talking As Fast As I Can

This is not available in Spanish yet

But if you read in English, I recommend this one

It's a fun book

If you like Lauren Graham's acting,

or you like her as a person

or you simply want to learn some secrets about Gilmore Girls

Lauren is great. You can tell she doesn't take herself too seriously

I feel like she's a lot like her character Lorelai in GG

This is a very short book that you can finish quickly

and it's a great read if you're a GG fan

It talks some about A Year In The Life

the Netflix special

Read it

The next book is When Breath Becomes Air

This is by Paul Kalinithi, I think that's how his name is pronounced

This is my most current read

I liked it a lot

It is a sad book

It's about Paul Kalinithi's life. He wrote this shortly before his death

When he was 35, he was diagnosed with terminal cancer in the lungs

He was about to finish his residency as neurosurgeon

It had taken him a long time to prepare for his career

About one year before his finished his residency,

he gets this diagnosis

In this book, he meditates about his time as a doctor

He talks about his journey in school and how he decided to specialize in neurosurgery

In the second part of the book, he talk about living with a terminal illness

It looks at the parallels between the healthy doctor that is saving lives

as well as taking a closer look at death through his patients

and then it's him who's faced with death

He does this in a very brave and dignified way

I recommend this, especially if you're interested in medicine or neurosurgery

I'm going to talk about #Girlboss

by Sophia Amoruso

She's the founder of Nasty Gal

This book is on my list of non-fiction favorites

because it inspires you, motivates you, pushes you to do something you love

It gives you the initiative

She started her business selling used clothes on Ebay

that she found in vintage stores

She had a good eye for spotting items that she thought would do good on Ebay

That's how she started. She would use her friends as models

for the outfit pictures and would pay them in hamburgers

She didn't have any money at the time. She wasn't living at home

She was on her own in San Francisco going to school

when she began her Ebay business

She started getting bigger, so she had to open her won store

which turned into Nasty Gal

She always did things her way

by breaking the rules and staying true to herself

I read it right after graduating from college

I did not want to pursue a career in my major, so I didn't know what to do at the time

That's when I stumbled upon this book

It really motivated me to look beyond what was expected of me to do after finishing school

and focus on something that I would enjoy

Focus on my passion, something that would really drive me

I think that's why I think of this book so fondly

The message of this book is be your own boss

Believe in yourself even if no one else does

as long as you're true to you

The next book is Brain On Fire by Susanah Cahalan

This has not been translated to Spanish yet

Same for #Girlboss, which I'd forgotten to mention

This book is impactful

As with When Breath Becomes Air, this book dwells into the medical realm

Susanah Cahalan narrates her story

When she was 24 years old, she suffered from a rare condition

that almost killed her, because doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with her

At first, the symptoms mimicked those of a common cold

She didn't think any of it

As went on, her symptoms started getting worse

It ends up being a very serious illness

This book focuses on the month long journey Susanah went through without knowledge of what was wrong

She spent this time in a hospital

battling for her life

This book is hard to read at times

But I highly recommend it

The next book on the list is very gossipy, is that a word?

I'm gonna pop a picture of the cover right here

It's called The Bling Ring

It does not have a Spanish translation yet

The events discussed in this book happened around ten years ago

At a time when Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, the girls from The Hills were very popular in Hollywood

During this time, there was a band of teenage robbers

that would burglarize houses of famous people

and only young, Hollywood celebrities, like the ones I mentioned

They would burglarize these houses and take clothes, purses, shoes

This band of robbers was dubbed The Bling Ring

They wanted to feel like they were friends with these celebrities. Be in their world

I debated a lot, whether I should include this book in the list or not

It doesn't serve any other purpose than gossip

but this is a case I followed closely at the time it was happening

so when the book came out I jumped at the chance to read it

The next one is called Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert

She's the author of Eat, Pray, Love

I read it last year and enjoyed it so much

It's a book that talks about unleashing your creative side

When we have an idea, we should take it

right away. Never ignore any new ideas

Explore all the potential that comes from a creative mind

It touches on perseverance as well, if you're just starting a project

Keep going on that creative path and stick to it

It's hard to take an idea from starting point all the way to the finish line

It encourages you to finish out your projects

That's mainly what this one is about

If you're stuck and looking for that motivation

If you have some cool ideas that you never carry out

or you start but then quickly give up

then this is a great book that will teach you about perseverance

How to take your ideas from start to finish

How to keep being excited about your creative projects the whole way through

And the last book on this list of non-fiction books is this one

El Chico de las Estrellas by Chris Pueyo

I liked it so much

It focuses on the theme of sexuality

When Chris is around 15 years old, he begins a relationship with a boy

It talks about first love and being gay

as well as dealing with bullying at school

He lived with his grandmother at the time

was always very supportive of him

It's a sad one because

it talks in detail about his first relationship, which was not at all perfect

It's very easy to relate to his story

and feel like he is your friend

Like he is personally talking about his life with you

You want things to get better for him

It's an eye opening read, a heartfelt book

It makes you cry and laugh

That's it for today's video

I hope that you have managed to find something to read

in this short list of my favorite non-fiction books

Or if you've already read some of these books, let me know in the comments below if you liked them

I would love to get some recommendations

of non-fiction books that you think I would love

and are not on this list

Something that could inspire or make me cry

or will give me better understanding of a subject

It's good to get out of our comfort zone once in a while and read a different type of book

Thank you for watching this video

And as always, sending you loads of positive vibes

See you in the next one!

For more infomation >> NON FICTION BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS! - Duration: 9:40.

-------------------------------------------

Campanha de Boulos: apoiador de Bolsonaro ameaçou colaboradora com arma - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Campanha de Boulos: apoiador de Bolsonaro ameaçou colaboradora com arma - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Derrame de tanque de gas - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Derrame de tanque de gas - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Ucrânia decide aumentar presença militar no mar de Azov - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Ucrânia decide aumentar presença militar no mar de Azov - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

(O.TO.NA Gentei Kanbyou) Faixa 1- Dor de estômago [Legendado PT-BR] - Duration: 7:32.

For more infomation >> (O.TO.NA Gentei Kanbyou) Faixa 1- Dor de estômago [Legendado PT-BR] - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Letizia regresa de vacaciones como una Reina de perfil muy bajo - Duration: 8:58.

For more infomation >> Letizia regresa de vacaciones como una Reina de perfil muy bajo - Duration: 8:58.

-------------------------------------------

Πάρε ένα κοχύλι απ΄ το Αιγαίο Prends un coquillage de la mer Egée Μαρινέλλα & Κώστας Χατζής 19 - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Πάρε ένα κοχύλι απ΄ το Αιγαίο Prends un coquillage de la mer Egée Μαρινέλλα & Κώστας Χατζής 19 - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

7 bonnes raisons (pour la santé) de péter - Duration: 6:40.

For more infomation >> 7 bonnes raisons (pour la santé) de péter - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

Minuto Eleven 31/08 | Dia de rebalanceamento e expectativa com Eleições - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Minuto Eleven 31/08 | Dia de rebalanceamento e expectativa com Eleições - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

4 things you MUST do BEFORE you PUBLISH a Book or SEND a book to a Publisher - Duration: 10:54.

What's up world! How you doin'? So, are you an amateur writer and you're about to

publish your first book? Very helpful because these are the things that you have

what to do before sending your book to any editorial

very well then welcome this is a explanatory note before beginning

I am omar castle, you can call me om and I'm an author and illustrator and I'm dedicated to

make people dream of worlds that have never existed if you ask who

I'm going to leave you here or nothing a note so you can watch a video of

presentation so leave me a comment give me your

like and answer a small survey to know what topics you want

talk later and deepen more on those subjects

then let's starth

very good the first thing that you have to know is that writing is not the same as

post what is the difference very simple

it's the same difference as if you you go to swimming lessons because

you want to learn to swim and if you want compete in the olympic games and win

22 gold medals like michel phelps who is michael phelps

can very well publish is a job of full time you need to focus and

devote time, money and effort and that over all time and effort is what

What else will the publication demand? so a recommendation before

begin is that you first focus totally to write to finish your work

if it is a novel if it is so if this is essay what you want to publish finish it well

define how well you finish writing focus on writing and once the

work is finished now yes focus publish and then you put all your

efforts all your initiative all that you need to publish that work that already

It is complete and it is already finished

ok the second point is very important what do I have to do before publishing my

work or before beginning the process of publication very well as I have

stumbled upon many books already published many by independent authors but

also unfortunately I found with books on the internet on the page

android to download books by example I found the operation

monument that is a book that is already It has a movie and it has a lot

errors that is has errors of spelling all the words came without

vocal if the vowels that had to bring accents and books that really is

a pity because then I eat reader I focus more on correcting

spelling or how much it bothers me bad wording how to get down with your

dictionaries and the only thing I hope is to grab a

red down and start correcting accents and misspellings in

instead of focusing on reading so what do you have to do before

start the publication process number one ends the novel and ends the

essay the poetry or the story what you want to publish ends what I know

many people friends of mine who also they want to be writers and they tell me not

Well, there I have a super idea is super father I have a universe

great here a room for 78 books in my head has already invented and

I have detailed now of kickingball pass me something to read it and it is that

he still does not start writing it what I'm inventing today is that also

I do not know where to start writing it

or you know I'm writing a novel I'm working on a new book and

I already want to publish it, I want to start look for options to find publishers and

others pray that father and how is your No, it's not because it's that I take it to

half because I bring a blockade creative super bastard but I want

send it to the publishers so that begin to publish and in what I

I finish is already published another fatal error is like wanting to open a

store without having merchandise to sell or be you are not having a product

finished a finished book that to the people may be interested that people already

what can you already can acquire it what can lead that is already available

then first your novel ends or you book or your story whatever you go to

publish your next artwork and that is finished revises the dale a

Spelling correction happens true word spell checker

you will be surprised of all the faults of spelling that may be there

hidden give it a second or a third read to check the wording

everything comes to mind that is understandable that it is easy to read

that is not very far fetched very tangled and once you've already passed it

spell checker maybe this part causes you some discomfort or you

make you feel uncomfortable or uncomfortable simple and simply because then we are not

used to that but give your book to read what someone else is going to give to

someone else to read your book I know that this can make you feel

as well as of but because in my book and if It tells me something wrong or not what shame and

that they will think of my man or not will like then we have that fear

that the work is stolen then we have that fear that the

people from what I write do not worry about why you want the people of

trust friends to relatives to people that you know and above all what

requirements should these people have it has to be people who are honest

honest with you not to tell you there was rebonito but I did not understand that

what deal did not people who can To comment

people who can correct you Photograph that can correct you

copywriting that tells you hey you know that you chapter 7 I did not understand or you know that you

I think it's a little abrupt because I do not you try to modify it and especially to

People who like what you are writing if you are writing

poetry give it to people who like the poetry if you are writing things from

non-fiction like some chronicle or one or a book like from historical novel things

so it makes people read things of non-fiction if you are writing

a fantasy novel you can do it to people who read fantasy novels that

have read the Lord of the rings or game of thrones or things like that

if you are writing for children or For young people, go with children or with

young people teach them your book maybe to your nephews to your cousins ​​to your friends people

who likes that kind of reading because that's the people who will eventually read

your book - published if you give it a fiction novel to someone who likes

the chronicle and the news maybe I can help but your comments are not going to be

so useful because it is not related to that type of reading and that is already more part of

marketing if I do not like the fiction because I'm going to tell you that you

book is bad and maybe it's not that it's not bad simply that I did not like it because

I do not read those things and finally all the comments that

you make all the suggestions of truth take them into account modify your book

modify your story this change the things that you think should be

changed and especially have a good criterion defines what things are

suggestions and what things are questions of pleasure I'll give you an example

when I gave my book to read to others people a friend told me hey you know that

as it is very strange that the dragon uses a sword because the dragon does not spit

fire has sharp wings or something by good style within my story

within how it is built there is a reason why the dragon occupies a

sword that sword has a meaning so it is important that the dragon

use so that part I'm not going to change for consistency of history

that could come as a comment from pleasures

from my friend for example but Another comment from a friend of mine who

he also read the book he tells me hey you know that your ending looks like those

like those television series that they had to have 15 chapters but they

they finished the budget and just they had 10 and cut them off like that

you feel your ending then I am suggestion I took it into account and came back

to write the last chapter the last chapters so that it

develop a little more the story and that it worked better and had a

final less abrupt then take on account these suggestions and already of the

corrections so you have a job well finished before starting the

publication stage or before you start to search editorials

very well, these are all things what do you have to know if you want to publish

a book in mexico things that you have to do and what to have and have you informed

before starting the process publication or since you're halfway

of the road and that you want as he hears me things are going wrong as you

I do to correct the road because you're are things you should know if the video

it was useful if it really served you you consider it valuable

Like it and share it with all people that you know will serve you

that will be useful if you want to know more about me

book of my first novel that is the dragon's strength you can enter me

page that is crowd dotcom there you go to find everything about the novel

the characters the story of what it is about etc

and remember to subscribe to this channel subscribe for more videos leave me your

doubts in the comments tell me that you I would like to learn what you would like

will speak in upcoming videos that topics you want me to dig deeper we let

the comments subscribe to my channel also like my page

facebook crowd multiverse and there I will be publishing news

also continually things that I I think they are important and therefore

good many thanks for watching this video and I really appreciate it

Have an excellent day that is very useful put into practice all

these tips and that you enjoy the reading thank you very much and see you later

For more infomation >> 4 things you MUST do BEFORE you PUBLISH a Book or SEND a book to a Publisher - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

El capricho de verano de Penélope y Bardem: una habitación en el Algarve a 8.000 euros la noche - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> El capricho de verano de Penélope y Bardem: una habitación en el Algarve a 8.000 euros la noche - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Eindtijd, verheerlijkt lichaam en de erfenis van God - Duration: 33:09.

Today is July 8, 2018 and we are going to talk today about the glorified body.

We have been going through the Bible with you the past few months, looking into the end time,

what the signs of the end time are, which I will discuss briefly with you.

What the heritage is, I will also briefly discuss.

It's so we will have a summary of past preachings.

And you will not have failed to notice that we are really living in the final few days.

Are you ready? for when the Lord Jesus comes?

And that question is regularly asked: are we ready

If the Lord Jesus would come tomorrow? I can honestly say: I am.

If you are at home or here now and think: I still have people to forgive,

or I still have to clean up things, do it now, today, do not postpone.

Because you never know what will happen tomorrow.

But how do you know if you are ready for the rapture?

Well, in the first place you have to be ready and believe that the Lord Jesus will come for you too.

So if you have doubts, you do not expect him.

In that case, do not expect that you will come along.

At this moment there are lies around what is written in Timothy.

That the Lord Jesus has already been. That the thousand years of peace has long been on this earth.

Yesterday I received an email from someone who said:

I wanted to let you know Marjolein, there will soon be a book

which states that: the Lord Jesus has already been for the second time.

And that we do not have to expect the Lord Jesus to come.

And do you know what the worst of all this is? A lot of people believe in that nonsense, because it is nonsense.

And to the one who wrote the book, I challenge you to contact me.

Contact the Hoogeveen faith center. Because I really want to talk to you.

If you wrote that book, you wouldn't mind to contact us at faith center Hoogeveen.

Then we will talk about this together.

Dear people here, and dear people at home.

Do not be tempted by the false teachers.

Go and read Timothy, go look into Revelation.

How do you know that what this person states is not true.

Well I'm going to mention a few things:

1: has the millennial kingdom of peace been already?

He is going to say: yes, that was a few thousand years ago, so you don't know that.

Suppose he is right, imagine. Okay we go to 2: do you know someone who has a glorified body?

Of course you first have to know what a glorified body is. That is why we will explain it in detail.

A glorified body, I'm going to give a characteristic later, is at least a body,

that can walk through buildings, and is the same like the Lord Jesus has.

3: do you know someone who is, for example, three or four hundred years old?

No? Me neither. Then you already have a problem.

4: Have the sun and the moon already fallen from the sky?

Well, I don't know about you, but last night I saw a sun and a moon.

So maybe that's me, but ...

5: did the kingdom of God already come on this earth?

Then this man will say: yes, because God the Father lives among us.

Then again, you will have a big problem.

For God the Father would be living in a new Jerusalem, where people can go in and out, and there are gates.

Well I don't want to say much but Jerusalem is still an area of war.

So if the kingdom of God already has been, what this man claims,

then they should now have peace in Israel.

Well I do not want to be annoying, but it isn't.

Because in the Bible, in Revelation, it says, and I really want to look that up with you.

You do not have to believe me, it's just in here.

Or that man must say: you must throw away the Bible.

Well, then you certainly have a problem with God.

Because this is the scripture of the Lord Jesus.

Revelation 20 talks about the millennial kingdom.

The 1000 years of peace.

And if we just start from verse one:

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan

Hey, that's another one. Because if the kingdom of God was already on this earth,

Satan would bound for a thousand years and be released for a short while.

A short period of time. But suppose the kingdom of God had already been, that is two thousand years ago.

Then, by now we shouldn't be bothered by satan anymore right?

I do not want to be a pain but the demons are still flying around us. One after the other in all sorts and kinds.

Satan is still here.

So it's nonsense what this man is saying.

Please, do not walk into this pitfall. From the moment you're going to follow this man,

are going to believe what this man is saying, you don't you expect the Lord Jesus.

And if you don't expect the Lord Jesus, then He comes like a thief in the night!

Yes, do you see now Marjolein. He comes like a thief in the night.

No, because after that it says: for His children He does not come as a thief in the night.

And you can find that in 1 Thessalonians 5.

I challenge you to read and research that at home.

Again, don't just believe me, it says in the bible.

Today we are going to talk about the glorified body.

You people at home do not have a booklet, but here they have. We go to Philippians 3.

Because we are going to get a glorified body. But what does that body look like?

Well I know, but I can imagine that you at home think,

So what does that body look like? And where is it in the bible?

We go to Philippians 3 and we use the NBG (51) translation (Dutch translation from 1951).

And please, when you are at home, go to google

and put multiple translations next to each other.

For example the NBG (51) (Dutch), the revised King James Version (Dutch), even The Book in plain language (Dutch), and also the King James Bible (English).

The King James, that is really way more extensive written. Philippians 3

I had accidentally closed my bible already. But fortunately I also have it on the big screen here.

We have it right there. Here we go, from verse 17. Philippians 3 from verse 17.

Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

Now I will tell you right now: there is a mystery in here.

It says here: Brethren, be followers together of me. And I have explained that quite often, here and also on the internet.

At the moment that it says brethren, He always talks about the born again people. The saints.

How do I know that? And how are you born again?

Maybe you haven't seen a video about this subject before.

From the moment you believe that the Lord Jesus is your Savior and Redeemer,

that you believe that the Lord Jesus rose from the dead,

you believe it with all your heart and all you have

and you say that, you speak it aloud, you say for example:

Lord Jesus, I believe that You are my Savior and Redeemer.

I believe You rose from the dead for me, even if I was the only one in the whole wide world.

And I believe that You have washed away my sins through Your precious blood.

From the moment you proclaim that, you are His child.

And then you are a part of his body and you are male.

At this moment I am male, do you know why? Because I explain the Bible.

Galatians 3 verse 26 to 28, I will not read it for you.

Galatians 3 verse 26 to 28, I won't tell you so you need to read it in the Bible yourself.

Philippians 3 from verse 17.

Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping,

He is crying about it. As enemies of the cross of Christ.

Their end, the end of them who so no are brothers,

who therefore do not believe in the kingdom of God, that it still has to come,

their end is the corruption, their God is the belly,

they honor their shame, they are earthy.

That means: if you do not see the Lord Jesus as your Savior and Redeemer,

if you do not see God the Father as the Heavenly Father, the daddy of us all,

if you become a child of God, along with the Holy Spirit.

And if you are so busy with the earthly things, then you are busy with your own destruction.

Because what you sow, you will reap.

20: For our conversation is in heaven, from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ

And then the answer comes:

Who shall change our vile body,

that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body according to the workingis

whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself. What does that mean?

That we're going to get just such a body as the Lord Jesus. But what kind of body does the Lord Jesus have?

I want to know that too.

Well, if you look in Matthew Mark Lucas and John, those are the gospels,

and what it all says about the Lord Jesus and His birth, His crucifixion and His resurrection ...

And then He rose... And then He resurrected and then He was greeted, or actually not greeted,

He rose, and Mary was at the grave. And also his mother.

And his mother saw Him and then He did not say mother for the first time, but He said, woman

That is interesting because at the moment that He rose from the dead He was no longer the Son of Mary,

He is the Son of God. That is a mystery people. Then He no longer had His earthly mama.

So also for the people at home, Mary is as sacred as we are.

Do not go worship Mary. You cannot come to God the Father through Mary, do not do that.

That is the biggest mistake people make. Sorry there is only one way and that is Lord Jesus Christ.

If you put maria on a pedestal, then you have a problem with God. The word of God says, and it is said by the Lord Jesus,

Have no respect of person.

So when you put Mary on a pedestal, you have respect of person.

That is the same as if I say to one of you, I take you as an example, I do not name names but they are sitting in front of me.

I take you as an example and I put you on a pedestal and I am going to worship you and do you want to pray for God?

No, you get to the Father through the Lord Jesus, with the power of the Holy Spirit.

Do not put anyone on a pedestal.

The Lord Jesus rose. And then?

How many days was he on this earth before he went back to heaven?

Well, we just had Easter, and after Easter came Pentecost.

There were days in between. So you have Easter, but there was something between Easter and Pentecost.

40 days, very good. So you had Easter, then Pentecost and Ascension, and then the Lord Jesus went up.

And then ten days later came the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

In those 40 days that the Lord Jesus had here on earth, He had a new body.

And that body, you can read it in Luke, Matthew, Mark,

there are a few the texts, you have booklets, I have put some texts in there for you.

Sorry people at home, go ahead take a look. Google is your best friend.

But also the Bible online. Type:

glorified body, new body, body like the Lord Jesus.

You will find answers from the word of God: the Bible.

And then you read that the Lord Jesus could walk through walls. How do I know that?

Well, they were in a room, the doors were locked, the windows were closed, and suddenly the Lord Jesus was in their midst.

Then you read at a given moment in a part that the Lord Jesus suddenly was there and suddenly gone.

So that means that we can go from one to the other side.

Then there is something beautiful in the word of God. Because we are going to get a new body.

Why are we going to get a new body?

Because that is part of the legacy. And that part is:

before you go to heaven you must have a new body. Why?

For blood and flesh can not inherit the kingdom.

In John 3 it says: at the moment that you are born again,

you can see the kingdom of God enter.

If you are not born again, you can neither see the kingdom of God nor enter it.

But it is very clear that blood and flesh, the body, the heaven can not inherit.

So when in heaven we have no blood.

That is special. But what kind of body do we have?

We have a spiritually perfect body,

but that body can eat, drink, you can touch and you will recognize each other.

Well, that is not possible. But wait a minute, we're talking about God here!

For the Lord Jesus could eat with the people, He ate fish He ate all sorts of things.

We had to laugh out loud this week because someone said: the Lord Jesus is vegetarian.

And then that person said: there is nowhere in the Bible that He ate meat.

Yes, he ate fish. Yes, but fish is not meat ... well, come on.

It is about your body being able to eat.

Do you know why? We will soon go to the wedding meal, the wedding party.

But too bad, you have a spiritual body so you can not eat anyway.

Well that's a shame. So you go to the banquet, then you also get a body that can eat?

And the Lord Jesus said at the sacrament:

this is the last time I eat and drink with you until I come to collect you.

So I already have proof that we will soon be eating and drinking.

And not like in a movie. Someone will then receive gunshots, then drink a glass of water and then spray the water in all directions.

No, that's when you've seen that movie.

But the point is, you can just enjoy everything that He has made.

Today I will briefly go through a few things, and we'll make sure it's also on the internet.

I want to briefly review: the signs of the rapture.

When are you ready? And how do you know that the rapture is starting?

1. You can find this in 1 Thessalonians 4 verses 13 through 18.

1 Thessalonians 4: 13 to 18. And here on the big screen we will read that.

1 Thessalonians 4: 13 to 18 and read along people, also at home.

That's why I repeat it. Put it on pause for a moment, grab your Bible!

1 Thessalonians 4 verse 13 to 18. Here it comes:

The coming of the Lord. But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren,.

Brothers again, that's funny, it's about the born again.

concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not,

as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, what I just told,

even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

And now it comes: For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive

so the people who breathe, I still breathe,

those who remain behind until the coming of the Lord will in no case precede the fallen asleep,

1: For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,

a sign, that can be a bang, that can be a light(flash),

that can be anything, a shout, the trumpet will come later, very well, it will come,

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, (1), 2 with the voice of the archangel,

that is a well known archangel and that will probably be Michael,

Michael is an archangel, together with Gabriel. And with the trump of God.

Look there's the trumpet, someone imitated a trumpet.

And the dead in Christ shall rise first.

That means that the graves open. And Satan is an imitator.

So I'll tell you now, that on a given moment, because you already hear that,

there are many signs in clouds that are weird, and people hear trumpets who say look the Lord is there, the Lord is there.

no, these five things have to happen.

Why 5? Because there is also the five-fold ministry.

The apostle, the prophet, the evangelist, the shepherd, and the teacher.

5-fold ministry. Five things have to to happen.

1. a shout by the Lord Himself, a sign. 2. the calling of the archangel,

3. then a trumpet, 4. then the graves open, and 5 is that the born again who died go up

and we go after that.

Satan can do a lot. Seriously, satan is a bastard.

a sly bastard, we must be aware for Satan.

how do you do that? James 4: 7 it says: that is the same as what the Lord Jesus said,

the moment satan comes to gnaw you, you say: it is written, and with authority, it is written

James 4 verse 7: we submit ourselves only to God the Father, the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit

and now get away from me! Satan can do much but one thing he can not.

He no longer has power over death. He can not open those graves.

He can not make those people resurrect from the dead, he can not.

And he also can't give us a glorified body either. So those five things must happen.

And then, do you know what will happen next? Then you go up on a cloud and then the door of heaven closes.

I have asked God, Lord, leave me here last.

I do not mind, I know that I'm going anyways.

All those other people are allowed first. But just as the Lord Jesus is ahead of us in everything, we will follow him.

So there will still be a few people here for a few days, with a glorified body.

Why? Because the Lord Jesus did that too.

Because we are talking about 2000 years of graves. Not 6000 years, 2000 years.

Why not 6000? Well that is because the old testament was 4000 years long.

The Lord Jesus was born, He went on the cross, and then something happened.

Then He died ... satan thought. Not. He was in the realm of the dead for three days,

Retrieved the realm of the dead, and all those people who were in the realm of the dead went to paradise,

not to heaven. No, to paradise.

Because heaven is still empty. The only ones living there are God the Father, the angels, the Lord Jesus

and a number of people. But I challenge you. Go check out faith-school.com.

Look around, go read texts. There were multiple raptures.

One of them you know, someone was picked up with a horse and cart. And you can think of the rest yourself.

Do not make it up, read and see it in the Bible.

Then we descend, the door closes. Well that was it. Well fun.

No, then your life finally starts. Then we will go to the wedding party.

We are not the bride, we are the church. For the bride is the new Jerusalem.

That is in Revelation. Go and read that. Revelation 29 and 21, and go and find that out.

And otherwise you look at the past sermons, there it is explained very clearly.

Then we will arrive and we will get the inheritance.

That's nice, but what kind of heritage do we get?

Well ... A check is made as to whether there is still enough space for this recording because we are almost at the end of the sermon. Because I made a combination for you.

I made a list of the legacy and that will be on the website.

1. eternal life. Well, that is nice to everyone who believes, John 3: 16-18: everyone who believes has eternal life.

It does not say: everyone who believes goes to heaven. It doesn't say that.

It says: one who believes has eternal life (1).

2. We may become holy.

Holy is, from the moment you are born again, you will receive the Holy Spirit in you as collateral,

and then He is going to be your Teacher. Then you also understand what is in here (the Bible).

3. the wrath of God is not upon us. Immediately clear:

the wrath of God is not for you. So that means he does not get angry.

The oppression will soon be. And in Revelation 3 is something very beautiful:

that we are not going through that oppression. Grab your Bible people.

Just go pick it up and read in it. In Revelation 3, especially in the first part:

that we do not go through the tribulation.

Yes there is already a thumbs up here, like: yes! That's part of it. And that's right too.

The wrath of God can be read in Romans 5. Romans 5: 9.

Then that glorified body, I just explained that a little bit.

Then we get a key from God to come into the holiest of holies.

That means that you may come to the throne of God and come face to face.

And do you know what is fun? You can even go sit on God's lap. He is your Dad.

And then people think: oh no, oh how bad, because you have to be very respectful with Him.

Of course it is, but He is your Daddy! He is so happy that His children are finally there.

Then go to Him, be happy, be enthusiastic. I know one thing:

if I may be last, you all have already been, then I'll take a sprint because I have a new body,

so I'm going to run, I'm doing a backflip, I'm going to dance. And then I run towards Him

and then I jump on His lap and then I say: hey, finally.

And then I will give the Lord Jesus a hug and I will give the Holy Spirit a hug. Why? Because it's possible!

It says right here. Just because it's possible. Do not be scared guys.

He is our Dad. And He loves us. But He knows what is best for us.

But we are not there yet. We have even more.

We are also going to experience the wedding supper.

We're going to eat with Him. So that body of us is new.

We are going to eat with him so it is a spiritual but fantastic body. Then we get our wages.

This is important. Because if you do not get to heaven, you will not get your wages either.

What you sow you will reap. You guys at home,

do not sow scanty people. So many people are stuck with stuff,

to cars, to bicycles, to money. Yes also money.

I know people who say: you can have everything from me except money.

Stupid, don't do that and don't say that to God, because then God will test you.

Okay, just give everything away. There are people in this room here, who have given up everything for God.

A lot of people now think, and maybe at home, that's what Marjolein asked for.

I did not ask that, that's what God asked for. But remember one thing: these people get so much.

There is a couple here that lived in a tent. They have given up everything God. Not for me, but for God.

These people will harvest so much. For the Lord says in His word:

What you have given to God, what you have lost, you will get back a hundredfold.

One hundred tents. No, just kidding, she gets a bungalow.

The beauty is, if you have something at home, if God asks you something, give it people.

You can not take it with you. You can not take it with you, but go ask God who it should give

Do not think: I will give it to the faith center. I do not ask that at all.

Ask God what to do with it. Yes also you at home, you there on the couch on the left.

Yes, you think how can I see you? Because God says so. So yes you too.

The point is, imagine you have 1 million in the bank.

Or ten million in the bank. Just give it to God. What does it matter to you.

You will never fall short.

And do that consciously. Because even at home, too many people hold on to everything. Just don't do that.

And then something. If you see people walking outside with heavy bags, go and help them.

I also mentioned it a few weeks ago and it comes back again.

If you see someone walking with a bicycle with a flat tire, stop once.

Go ask that person: can I help you. If it rains very hard and you see someone walking with his bike,

stop. Ask if you can give them a ride.

But everyone is racing past. I once stood next to the highway.

I stood there and it was pouring. Did you think someone stopped? And then I prayed: Lord help!

And He sent 4 angels. The bottom plate of my car had fallen off

and he was lying on the floor and I heard bam! And I looked and I thought: oh oh.

So I was standing on the emergency lane. And did you really think someone stopped?

And then I prayed and I said: Lord help. And at one point there were 4 cherubs,

they are angels with wings, and we walked to the car

and I lifted that plate, I could never have lifted that plate, but I'm lifting that plate

and that plate was pressed so tightly and held by the cherubim and I was able to drive back again.

And I really still had to drive a quarter of an hour or 20 minutes. Nothing is impossible for God.

If we ask something in sincerity, if you get into a situation that is difficult, ask for help.

Earnings. We receive so much more wages than you can think of.

There are also animals in heaven by the way. I just wanted to say that.

A pigeon came from heaven. Oh, maybe there is still a pigeon.

And a horse and cart came from heaven. Oh maybe there are horses, that's nice.

Do you understand? There are animals in heaven.

Then: we may face-to-face, we are talking about the inheritance,

talk to him. And we are going to judge angels.

To judge angels: 1 Corinthians 6: 3. We are going to Judge about how the angels served us.

You may ask God: please send angels. Would you send cherubs to help me?

Three more things. 1. we are allowed to live in the Father's house. For the Lord Jesus was going to make places to live in the Father's house.

Why is it called Father's House? Why is not it called God's house?

He is a Father for His children. Father's house: John 14: 2.

Notice the small nuances in the Bible people.

There is Father's house there is not God's house. So if you are not a child of God, you will not enter the Father's house.

Then we will do something very beautiful.

At the moment the wedding is over, the meal is over, the party has been,

then we will return to earth on white horses. I'm not making this up, it's in the word of God.

Revelation 19:11. And finally: we are going to rule with Him.

And that is in the word of God: that that is the inheritance.

We are going to reign with Him.

That means: God the Father has given His Son all power.

Then the Lord Jesus ascended again and then the Lord Jesus gave all power back to God the Father.

And soon we will arrive in heaven and then God the Father, the Lord Jesus and the holy spirit,

will look at everything you have done here, what you have done well, well done faithful servant.

Imagine that you got 1 talent. Then it is up to you to make 2, 3, 5 or 10 talents out of it.

I'm actually saying it wrong. Because you are born with talents,

and the gifts you get from the Holy Spirit.

A talent is something beautiful, but even a talent with which you are born can be developed

In the past I could not really sing that well.

But occasionally I hear my voice being so anointed that I can sing super nice.

He does that at a time when it is most needed.

But He did not make me a worship leader. A few of people here are.

But if you do not do anything with it then, then God can also take that ministry away from you again.

But if your ministry is taken away here, you will not get it back there either.

So, guys, this is immediately an admonition for you at home.

It is not a reprimanding sermon, it is about this: be happy, be enthusiastic.

And if God has given you something, do it with joy.

Because if you do something, but not with joy, you better not do it.

If you give something, do it with joy. It is not blessed if you do not give joy.

In the beginning of the Bible there is a story of Abel and Cain. Cain in English.

One was a shepherd and the other was a farmer.

A farmer who made and did everything around and on land.

And the man working on the land gave a little,

but that shepherd picked out the most beautiful creature he nurtured and he gave it to God.

And then God blessed that shepherd. He was not happy with that other offering.

If you give something do it with joy. And the Lord says, and with that I close.

The Lord Jesus is in heaven. There is a very beautiful story in the Bible,

from the landlord, that's God the Father, and that man is gone for a while.

And He then says: Blessed is the man that is busy at the moment I return.

I know personally, the Holy Spirit told me that the Lord Jesus is coming back very soon.

Suppose, and so I'm not saying that He will come tomorrow, but suppose He comes back tomorrow.

Then I am going to work hard today and also work hard tomorrow. Why?

Because I want him to be proud of me, really proud of me.

That I was, in the last second before that trumpet sounds,

that I have done everything that God asked of me and more.

I will tell you, we have a bridal business across the street. Magnificent.

I know He will be coming soon but we have already sold a dress for next year.

I make sure everything is ready, together with our great team. That everything is ready,

that that bride can marry next year. Because that bride may not go along at all.

But if you know the Lord Jesus is coming tomorrow, then you should go work really hard today.

And I challenge you. Go work hard for the Lord.

Be happy, because your inheritance is ready for you. And I bless you in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Be happy, be enthusiastic, because He is there for you. Amen

Joepie

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét