Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

All my life, all my history

Just made sense when I met you

Your eyes, your face

Just take me beyond what I thought

If I sometimes hide on you I find myself

I can't even pretend

I need to say: I miss you

There's no way to explain

It was without you that I understood

That is not easy to live without you

My broken heart says that I can not

I can not live never more without you

Without you...

All my life, all my history

Just made some sense when I met you

Your eyes, oh, your holy face

Just take me beyond what I thought

If I sometimes hide on you I find myself

I can't even pretend

I need to say: I miss you

There's no way to explain

It was without you that I understood

That is not easy to live without you

My broken heart says that I can not

I can not live never more without you

Without you..

Never without you

Without you Without you

I am nothing without you..

Without you

For more infomation >> Rosa De Saron - Without You[ Playback] - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : GLEISI PREVÊ VIOLÊNCIA CONTRA LULA NO TSE - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : GLEISI PREVÊ VIOLÊNCIA CONTRA LULA NO TSE - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : JÂNIO DE FREITAS: DEBATES SÃO BONS PARA EMISSORAS, NÃO PARA O ELEITOR - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : JÂNIO DE FREITAS: DEBATES SÃO BONS PARA EMISSORAS, NÃO PARA O ELEITOR - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Brazilian Slime Party - Duration: 5:06.

Hi guys. We are here with our friends.

Today, we will make cool slime.

Hi guys.

We are doing to do a big slime party with our friends.

It's going to be really fun.

We are an American family of 7, living, working and loving Brazil.

Welcome to the adventures of Our Brazilian Life.

To make slime, it is necessary to put glue in the container

And put in whatever you want. We will this stuff here.

But here, to really make slime, you need to add water and liquid soap.

You will add it little by little, but there are other ways that you can make slime.

But we will use this here.

But to do this, you add this here little by little to activate it.

Wait your turn Mateus. Wait your turn!

We are making slime and we are really having fun.

Look what happened to my fingers.

How did you do that?

Slime. What's in there?

So far, we've only done glue and the colors. We haven't done too much else.

Now, we will start...

One lid of this right here.

To this right here. Then you grab this and add it little by little

Add it right here and begin to mix.

Look! It's already starting.

My goodness. This is awesome!

Hi Guys. We made lots of slime and we really had fun

But we made a really dirty mess and we don't even know who is going to clean it up. We really had fun.

And we got really messy.

Thank you for watching our video and please make sure to subscribe.

Bye.

For more infomation >> Brazilian Slime Party - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Pourquoi les personnes de plus de 45 ans doivent boire du café tous les jours | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 6:02.

For more infomation >> Pourquoi les personnes de plus de 45 ans doivent boire du café tous les jours | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Laeticia a enfin tranché : L'album posthume de Johnny Hallyday s'appellera... - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Laeticia a enfin tranché : L'album posthume de Johnny Hallyday s'appellera... - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Interviu cu Raul Filip (ALTEX România): „Creșterea pieței e determinată de inovație" - Duration: 11:43.

For more infomation >> Interviu cu Raul Filip (ALTEX România): „Creșterea pieței e determinată de inovație" - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : Inimigo da democracia, Bolsonaro ameaça o Brasil - Duration: 10:45.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : Inimigo da democracia, Bolsonaro ameaça o Brasil - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

Mort de Tom Diversy : bouleversé, Illan (10 couples parfaits)... - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Mort de Tom Diversy : bouleversé, Illan (10 couples parfaits)... - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

VAMPIRE MAKEUP | Tutorial Fácil de Maquiagem para o Halloween | Maquiagem Artística de Vampira - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> VAMPIRE MAKEUP | Tutorial Fácil de Maquiagem para o Halloween | Maquiagem Artística de Vampira - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Des débris du site du crash de Roswell pourraient être confisqués - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Des débris du site du crash de Roswell pourraient être confisqués - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

El Bailongo De La Culebrita, Canción Infantil - Canticuentos - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> El Bailongo De La Culebrita, Canción Infantil - Canticuentos - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Governo indiano aprova acordo militar de $4 bilhões com a Rússia - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Governo indiano aprova acordo militar de $4 bilhões com a Rússia - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

LGBTI - Intentos de Modificar - Español - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> LGBTI - Intentos de Modificar - Español - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

SONNET Hands-ON: Uso de WaterWear - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> SONNET Hands-ON: Uso de WaterWear - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Prêts à tout - Yannick De Martino - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Prêts à tout - Yannick De Martino - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Según Lorena Capetillo, actriz de "Perdona nuestros pecados" se parece a Ingrid Cruz - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> Según Lorena Capetillo, actriz de "Perdona nuestros pecados" se parece a Ingrid Cruz - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

MARIANA LOYOLA CRITICA ROL TELEVISIVO DE PATY MALDONADO - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> MARIANA LOYOLA CRITICA ROL TELEVISIVO DE PATY MALDONADO - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Prêts à tout - Jokes de papa - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Prêts à tout - Jokes de papa - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

8 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT COLOMBIA | Sam Lifeafar - Duration: 6:20.

a veces me gusta convertirme en un youtuber 100%

se parece hay muchos personas que disfrutan

extranjeros...

especialmentes los franceses,

explicando:

COSAS CURIOSAS DE COLOMBIA

hoy vamos a hacer los cosas un poco diferente

hoy voy a speak in spanish

I haven't spoken spanish with you guys in a long time

and I think this is an interesting topic for my spanish speakers.

so let's have a little fun speaking Spanish in this video.

If you don't know me yet, my name is Sam, I arrived here 8 years ago

on a motorcycle journey from Canada to Argentina

that's when I discovered Colombia and I found a liking to it.

Now I am a part of a group of real estate entrepreneurs

We're creating real estate investments that generate passive income (www.lifeafar.com/invest)

and renting out apartments like this one

on Airbnb and other platforms like that.

You can find our selection of comfortable apartments in Bogota, Cartagena, Cali and Medellin

by visiting www.lifeafar.com/rent (slash rent not dot rent!)

The first thing I find curious about Colombia

are the people who hover a moment before sitting on a bus seat

I think they are waiting for the seats to cool down, and to avoid problems

I find it strange because I haven't seen or heard any proof there are any risks

..sitting in the human warmth of the previous passenger.

Another weird thing in Colombia...

When you go shopping, sometimes you realise that

Products sold in bulk, don't offer any discount

and in very weird cases, it can cost more to buy in bulk.

This is quite strange because in Australia and the USA,

there are big discounts for buying in bulk.

Let's talk cheese! I love a bit of cheese.

In Colombia, you'll find cheese EVERYWHERE.

Sometimes, you'll find cheese in... weird places.

For example, in a fruit salad with ice cream

and... in your hot chocolate!

Colombia has the best coffee in the world,

which is why I find it strange that it is still the norm to drink black coffee...

of low quality and with lots of sugar.

I think the reasons are tradition and economy

but in the cities, you can see a movement...

of appreciating quality coffee!

ok, another strange thing about Colombia

If Colombia is "third world" and "the seconds most danger country in the world"

Why is there a tourist boom right now?

People arriving, visiting, traveling all over the Colombia,

and having an absolutely splendid time.

Why would it be like that?

And why does Colombia have one of the fastest growing tourism markets in the world?

Pretty weird don't you think?

ok so this weird thing is almost normal for me,

but for many foreigners who arrive to Colombia

the way to dispose of toilet paper is a bit... odd.

The toilet plumbing system doesn't take toilet paper like other countries

so toilet paper needs to be disposed into trashcans like this.

Describing the height of a human is different to describing the height of an animal.

Human height is expressed with a vertical hand

Animal height is expressed like this with a flat hand.

If you describe the height of a person like this, you're describing them like an animal!

Not good!

One of the coolest weird things about Colombia...

you can get anything delivered to your door!

Most stores have delivery for their products and services!

Apps como "Rappi" y "Domicilios" make it easy to get...

food, pharmaceuticals, pretty much anything you can imagine can be delivered.

Well, I hope you enjoyed some of the curious things I've found here in Colombia

There are many things that were strange in the beginning that are now quite normal for me

I'm nearly "Bogotano" living here in Bogota for 8 years.

It's good to have a bit of curiosity, that is how we progress and learn as humans.

Now, I'll leave you guys. I'll leave you to Subscribe,

I'll leave you guys to embrace your dreams, embrace your fears,

and to embrace a life afar. See you in the next video!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét