Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

🦄👋 Hello my pretty people

I hope you are very well today

I have a totally different video accompanied with the

Mr. Man, The YIRS, ADOVLOGS

in today we are going to be doing

it's like a challenge

of general culture questions we are going to

we are going to do it two by two so what we are going to do is that

let's go to someone else behind the camera assemble the question and who answer it

faster and correctly for which loser is going to take whipped cream

so that's what we're going to be doing today, so if you want

have fun and learn at the same time That this

ok let's start with the first Question

Thank you

do not

ah

why

I'm sorry friends and I'm sorry

good

the metal 20

in what continent is Ecuador from America

the next trend is where original in the olympic games it's thanks

the Serie

because the next question is what type of animal is the whale

but not me if the next question is easy in

what colors is the flag of mexico red White and green

i

yes

the question is how many bones they have when

at the same time I said it I do not feel anything

at the same time this is going to be the last Question

for those who do not know the teachers so if I lose here then it is already

because it is the largest country in the world but no

had

good thing about this money is that finish by giving him a pastelazo

cake

aside well I hope you like it and

fun with us we learned

this doctor as the largest river in the nilo we are not practicing

it is important that things

because with that answer they gave me a pastry sometimes

and me

well today we say goodbye the second part of this video is going to be in the

something channel so this does not end this is thanks for watching me send them

good your young to the channel subscribe to the channel of humanity

up activate that component of notifications for youtube the

appeal to you when it comes up but not Thank you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét