Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 31 2017

Hi girls! Welcome to my channel. My name is Begui and today I'm going to show you how to do a night look

Like you see I already did my full routine except my eyes

Ok Let's begin!! Today I'm using LORAC Pro Palette 1

Ok the first thing we will need it's a eyeshadow primer. Today I'm using M.A.C Lip Erase Lip Balm: DIP I know it's not a primer but I use it for the eyes it's a multi use. I LOVE IT!!

We get our finger and apply it all over your eyes

and to make sure that it secure we will apply a base color all over our eyes

Using a Bh cosmetics 6: Medium Eyeshadow Brush

All the products that I will use today you can find it in the description area

Ok I'm going to use CREAM a Matte color and apply it all over our eyes. Like this!

Ok now that we are done with the base, I'm going to use a 10:Pointed Crease Brush

and we're going to get some eyeshadow. I'm using MAUVE on our crease

Now using a #7: Shading Brush and blend, make sure you blend outer to inner

After blending I'm going to use SABLE. Using the same brush as before. We apply it on our V outer corner

and at the same time you apply it on your crease like your blending

with the shading brush we're going to BLEND LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT jiji This is the key for a professional look

Perfect! Since we want to shine like a start

We are going to use GOLD.

You can apply it with a brush like this or use your finger.

I personally like using my finger for a intense look

and then we apply it on our lids

With a #7: Shading Brush and blend lightly

If you want a very intense look you can apply more

OMG! Look at that Gold it's fabulous. I LOVE IT! Don't you?

Especially if you have a black dress with gold

Now we're going to use Makeup forever Eye pencil: BROWN

now we apply it on our waterline on both eyes

If you notice my eyeliner is not that intense

Since I want it to be intense. I'm going to apply ESPRESSO

getting a very flat brush or a eyeliner brush

now we get "just little bit" and apply it on your lower lashline

Ok look at the difference WOW. Do you see it?

Now I'm using Jordana INCOLOR Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner, Negro/Black [01] for our eyeliner

I normally don't wear false lashes because I wear glasses

so I'm only going to do my eyeliner

but if you want to learn " how to apply lashes" please comment below

Ok now I'm going to apply the eyeliner on our upper lashliner

Ok preciosas mientras hacemos nuestra linea quiero saber mas de ti. Que te gustaria ver en mi canal? commenta abajo :)

Ok my beauties I will love to get to know you. What will you like to see in my channel? Comment below :)

and if you can not see the eyeliner you can go over it again no worries :)

Ok after we did both eyes. Now I'm going to get mascara

As you know I'm in LOVE withL'ORÉAL Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara: Negro/Black

We going to curl our lashes, for longer eyelashes

and then we apply mascara on our lashes and then we curl our lashes again

Now I'm using a brow Highlighter

I have use this for 2 years and I LOVE IT!

I'm using Bh cosmetics Brow Highlighter. It has 2 sides. Shimmer or matte. Today we're using shimmer

Now we apply it under the brows

Now using our fingers we blend it! We don't wanted have a harsh line

We are READY! NOW WE CAN GO DANCING jiji :P

Ok my ladies. This is the final look. If you like it please give it a THUMPS UP and SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

I want to hear from you. What you like and don't like? What do you want to learn?

Follow me on my social media

I have more videos. Check them out. The link is below or up here

Well my beauties behave and see you next time! Kisses :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét