Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Apr 1 2017

Kaito: WOW! A kitten! It is the first time I see a person!

Kaito: I never thought to see a kitten in these parts ...

Kaito: Oh!

Kaito: A miniskirt with garters!

Kaito: Hey Girl! You want to get in my community?

Kaito: I'll give you three meals a necklace ...

Luka: I think you should refuse, these beautiful legs belong to us.

Miku: Ok then ... My legs are ...

Miku: WAIT, LUKA!

Len: You're right! These legs already belong to me.

Miku: Ok then ... These legs ...

Miku: EI! SHUT UP!

Rin: Okay then, I'll buy then, what is your price?

Miku: They are not for sale!

Miku: AH! Which is! I'll go crazy!

Len: You're too stupid! We are already trying to make you crazy!

Miku: YOU IDIOT! Len: Ouch!

Kaito: Ahahahahahahaha

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét