Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 31 2017

Do you think I'm in the right angle, my love?

*sighs* you gotta be kidding me!

All good!

All good?

Is it recording? It is, right?

I don't know.

Go, go, go! lol

Füç@!

It is recording! It is?

Hey guys, genki?

This is Vivian, the owner of vivian uru channel and welcome!

Today I decided to shoot my reaction watching the last episode of Naruto Shippuuden!

It's the wedding of Naruto and Hinata! <3

Yaaay!✌︎

We have been waiting for this day for so long! Right, guys?

If you haven't watched this episode yet,, I recommend you to watch it first and then watch this video,,

to see if you have had a similar or different reaction than mine! =]

Are you guys ready to check my video of reaction?

Let's start with the intro!

Let's do this, guys! Naruto's last episode!

I've got some tissues here since I've heard that it's a very emotional episode!

Oh!

Seems like Iruka sensei won't be able to sleep tonight!

Is this episode going to have lots of flashbacks?

Nope

No?

Aah {this guy}!

Hero!

He is finally going to do the speech!

Is this really the last episode?

Yes!

♪Opening song♪

The wedding was already shown on the movei The Last, right?

Yup!

I don't think there will be a wedding on this one then.

Of course they will show!

*Looking at Iruka sensei & Ayame* Uuuu!♡

Hmmm!

A girlfriend for Iruka sensei!

Hhhhmmmmm!

Uuuuuu!

She clearly misses him and he does nothing!

WTF!

Naruto! You've finally showed up!

Shoot! He is super tall now!!

Almost as tall as Iruka sensei!

Ramen!

See, I said that! x]

Ramen♪

Yup, yup! I'd accept that!

Men...

{He is going to fix Naruto} In one night?

Wow!

"I love you, Iruka sensei!"

Oh my god,,

Ain't Naruto underage?

I think he was saying only to Iruka sensei.

But Naruto,, oh okay!

Altough, ain't Naruto 18 or something?

Yeah but in the Japan, you can drink when you are 20.

"Please be my best man"

Aww! ♡

Awn...

This music {makes me want to cry even more}(T_T)

What about the ramen?

Fuuu!

Wow! He is going to give them money!?

Aw Jesus,,

I think twas perfect too!

Only Iruka said something nice.

Yaaay! Finally!

What if it ends here? lol

Heck nooo!

Is there going to be the dance they were talking about? xD

Did you see the pillow of making love Yes or No lmao! xD

Wow!

It's written topping for free lol!

These guys are the best lol!

Akamaru is kinda old, right?

Is he going to do the horse role? lol

Looks like Temari is jealous already x]

Oh my god,,

Oooh! :O

Shikamaru

You go!

WHAT?!

He was quite fast!

Sakura's darling is coming!

Sai is good at it!

Sai is smooth indeed!

What the hell,,

Aren't you going to your best friend's wedding?

Iruka sensei without the bandana is kinda odd hehe

It's like Shikamaru with the scar.

Wow! ☆ So beautiful!

Aww gosh :']

The end

The best couple ever!

What?

The best couple~!

The end! lol

Really?

I wanted to see the wedding!

Is that true that I'm not going to see the wedding?

How about the people who haven't watched the movie?

Watch the movie!

That's kinda smart!

Everyone will be wanting to watch the movie now!

Guys! If you haven't watched the movie The Last, you can see the wedding there, okay!

Not sure if there's real shooting of the wedding or if twas more pictures though..

I think there was more pictures than the actual shooting.

But this episode was so beautiful! Love it!

Glad there will be a continuation for this!

I'd be depressed otherwise,, x3

if I knew that there will be no more Naruto..

They should have done something special for the opening and ending though! Fuuu!

Look, it's slightly different.

Oh no!

Shoot,, I didn't think that this sh¡t was the continuation..

The continuation is definitely him.

And I'm going to be without..

I thought that Sasuke was going to attend the wedding..

Thank YOU, guys!

This anime really rocks!

I don't want Boruto..

I want!

I prefere Naruto!

not Boruto..

But Naruto will appear on the continuation as well!

Oh well,, so many emotions! x']

That was my reaction, guys!

I was probably crying more than anything lol

But since it was the last episode, we get more emotional, right?

Besides, there was a lil movie inside my head about all the feelings and emotions that this anime brought me,,

and it's definitely one of the animes that have touched me the most!

So,, I'm really going to miss it,, even with the continuation of Boruto,,

we won't have Naruto as a protagonist anymore after all,,

but let's keep on supporting the continuation!

Let me know on the comment section your thoughts/feelings after watching this episode!

I'd love to know!

Do you want me to go somewhere else? You are saying too much "ne" lol!

I think you are nervous lol!

NoOo x]

You're saying ne, ne, ne, ne, ne all the time! I know, that's because I'm talking and asking them.

Like I was saying "ne"!

So yes, guys! Please let me know in the comment section "ne" about.. LOL

Shoot, love! I can't do it! lol

So yes, guys!

Let me know on the comment section your thoughts about the last episode so we can chat, okay?

I found it truly beautiful the way they ended it!

That's all for today's video!

Thank you so much for watching!

Looking forward to seeing you on the next video, okay!

Big kiss and mata ne~!♡

Thank you, Naruto!

Mata "ne"! LOL

For more infomation >> NARUTO SHIPPUDEN 500 reaction | Reação do ÚTILMO EPISÓDIO | 最終回リアクション {ENG SUB+日本語字幕}•Vivian Uru - Duration: 19:24.

-------------------------------------------

T6 Ep 18.1 - Mono Mario (serie de humor) - Duration: 5:08.

For more infomation >> T6 Ep 18.1 - Mono Mario (serie de humor) - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

A melhor receita de máscara CASEIRA para cabelos: hidrata, reconstrói e nutre. Milagre! Legendado - Duration: 6:48.

For more infomation >> A melhor receita de máscara CASEIRA para cabelos: hidrata, reconstrói e nutre. Milagre! Legendado - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

Camioneta atropella a policía que dirigía tráfico | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> Camioneta atropella a policía que dirigía tráfico | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Ponto de Iansã - Leque que venta - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Ponto de Iansã - Leque que venta - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Hykso new sensors Trackers avec un TABATA test #5 Francois de Saint-hubert, Canada - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Hykso new sensors Trackers avec un TABATA test #5 Francois de Saint-hubert, Canada - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

M I Nueva intro Meta De 30 Likes - Duration: 0:09.

For more infomation >> M I Nueva intro Meta De 30 Likes - Duration: 0:09.

-------------------------------------------

NAZARE 31 MARCH DE | Latest Punjabi Short Movie 2017 | Airtex Music - Duration: 5:46.

NAZARE 31 MARCH DE | Latest Punjabi Short Movie 2017 | Airtex Music

For more infomation >> NAZARE 31 MARCH DE | Latest Punjabi Short Movie 2017 | Airtex Music - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 con los mejores goles de las Chivas en el Clausura 2017 - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Top 5 con los mejores goles de las Chivas en el Clausura 2017 - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Adolescentes robaron cerveza en gasolinera | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Adolescentes robaron cerveza en gasolinera | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Jair Pereira opinó sobre el partido ante Morelia: "Son partidos que se pueden complicar" - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Jair Pereira opinó sobre el partido ante Morelia: "Son partidos que se pueden complicar" - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Un bus lleno de ancianos choca contra una camioneta | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Un bus lleno de ancianos choca contra una camioneta | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Ladrón roba camioneta con abuela y nieta en su interior | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Ladrón roba camioneta con abuela y nieta en su interior | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to Meet the World: College Counseling & Beyond - Duration: 1:50.

I was 15 when my family and I moved from Mexico to the U.S.

Without knowing anyone and without speaking too much English We adapted to a life style that was totally different from our own

Suddenly, the time arrived: college application season.

I remember vividly the tears of my mom when we looked at how expensive it is to go to college in the U.S.

That's when I said to myself, I don't know how, but my parents won't have to pay anything for my education

So I immersed myself in the world of scholarships: reading, researching, looking for mentors,

Until I accomplished my dream to go to my dream college

In fact I found so many scholarships that allowed me to meet the world

and above all, to meet myself

That's when I decided to spend my life helping students go to college, showing them that they too can find their own opportunities

Helping them design their own strategy to maximize their potential.

My name is Eduardo Gonzalez, I'm a college counselor and this is Meet the World

Meet the World is a platform where we'll talk about scholarships, programs, universities,

from opportunities for high school students to graduate programs abroad.

Another scholarship brought me to China, from where I'll be broadcasting and sharing with you

all this information to prepare you to apply to your dream college.

If you're ready to Meet the World, visit our website to schedule an appointment

Let's start preparing you to go to college

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét