Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 31 2017

Old King Cole was a merry old soul

And a merry old soul was he

He called for his pipe

And he called for his bowl

And he called for his fiddlers three

Ev'ry fiddler had a fiddle

And a very fine fiddle had he

There's none so rare

As can compare

With King Cole and his fiddlers three

Old King Cole was a merry old soul

And a merry old soul was he

He called for his pipe

And he called for his bowl

And he called for his fiddlers three

Ev'ry fiddler had a fiddle

And a very fine fiddle had he

There's none so rare

As can compare

With King Cole and his fiddlers three

For more infomation >> O Velho Rei Cole | Rimas infantis para crianças | Canção infantil | Canções préescolares | Rimas 3D - Duration: 45:37.

-------------------------------------------

Die Erstflug-Theorie – Folge 5 (Project V - Doku) - Duration: 6:59.

The Adventure Club of Europe commissioned

Professor Andrej Nikolajew to prove

that the Eulenstein Brothers operated

the first manned flight as early as 1825.

The Wright Brothers, ha!

More like the Wrong Brothers!

Did they really fly before the Wrights?

Time to prove the Eulensteins

really were the first fly.

Ohhhh nooooo!!!

Professor!!

Safety first!

Cardboard! That's the solution.

One of the most advanced

of the Eulenstein brothers' flying machines.

Volatus II!

The First Flight Theory

I think we've finally found it,

the Eulenstein Brothers' secret.

The machine with which they…

I need to talk to you privately.

The camera team stays here.

Excuse me.

I hear you're working

on a new machine.

Yes…

Look, you can do whatever

you like in your free time -

you can fly to the moon

for all I care!

I'm not Neil Armstrong…

But not at the expense of the University

and not with my students!

Listen, this is research,

I'm not messing around.

This is ridiculous!

Ridiculous how?

Nikolajew, you know

that I've always liked you as a person,

but you're getting carried away.

Oh, no...

We can't turn a blind eye to these

breakneck experiments anymore!

It's my own neck I'm risking!

It has to stop right now!

No way.

Then you're fired!

Me?

Fired?

Fired...

Flying...

My life's dream.

The dream of the Eulensteins.

The Volatus II.

The secret of their first flight.

This is the drawing from the museum.

We managed to reproduce the Volatus II

using the sketches right down to the last detail.

May I introduce:

Volatus II!

Mechanical drive,

but no less effective than the Stirling engine

invented shortly before it.

The wings generate a perfect airstream

for a good drive.

An aerodynamic rudder and and and…

A masterpiece!

Now it's time to prove once and for all

that the Eulensteins

really did fly!

I'm taking off…

Yes, it's stable.

It's stable!

It works!

I'm flying!

I'm flying!!

The next morning...

Forget it, Dean.

My work will continue!

I will make sure that the Eulensteins

get their proper place in history.

The Adventure Club of Europe

have promised financial support.

I will reopen the Institute of the Eulensteins –

in fact, in the very same building.

Then everyone will see

who's crazy.

The Voletarium!

We made it!

All Eulensteins fly up!

Fly up!

Fly up!

All Eulensteins fly up!

Fly up!

Fly up!

All Eulensteins fly up!

Flyyyyy!

Flyyyyyyyyy!

In memory of the Brothers Eulenstein.

A brand new attraction like you have never experienced before!

The First Flight Theory

For more infomation >> Die Erstflug-Theorie – Folge 5 (Project V - Doku) - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Air France - Your travel guide "Travel by Air France" in the app - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Air France - Your travel guide "Travel by Air France" in the app - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Comment sortir d'un sentiment d'échec ? EFT en français # 136 - Duration: 6:16.

For more infomation >> Comment sortir d'un sentiment d'échec ? EFT en français # 136 - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

6 Ways to Know if Someone is Jewish! - 6 Maneras de Saber si Alguien es Judío! - Jessy Cohen - Duration: 3:15.

Jessy, are you Jewish?

Ah, you're an idiot,

Do I look like a pig, that I am not kosher?

How do you dare to ask me that, beast?!

The Jews of the gola (outside Israel)

would never ask such a thing,

It's extremely rude.

We smell

see

feel

and hear other Jews

one km away!

It's like the gay radar,

but for Jews!

Today,

I'm going to show you

how you can tell if someone is a Jew,

without asking if he's a Jew

You, Israelis, pay attention,

Because this is for you!

Ask the last name!

Yes, so simple!

Every Jew knows exactly which surnames are Jewish

In case you missed that "how to be a Jew" lesson,

here's a list of last names:

Tag your Jewish friend here

For example

Every last name that ends in

-ski

-ovich

-ein

or -man

90% of the times

they are Jewish!

And me

Cohen

What do you think?

Jewish enough?

Warning!

Surnames can be misleading sometimes,

it is recommended to reinforce them

with some of the steps below

And if not, check with your Rabbi

Use the Jew's super-secret language

HEBREW

If you think that guy is Jewish,

approach him and say Shabbat Shalom!

You will know if he is Jewish,

only if he responds

Dude, today is Wednesday!

Another trick is,

you stand like this

in the middle of the street and shout

Bore

peri

a gefen

Amen!

There you have, he's a Jew!

Go get him!

Jewelry!!

Look at their jewelry!

We, Jews, love to show we are Jewish

So look really close!

Because even if it is male or female,

they will appear with a giant Magen David

hanging from the neck,

that shouts:

I AM JEWISH!

Other variations are:

a hamsa bracelet,

a chai,

an eye,

a kippah

peyes,

a hookah hanging,

Ok, you already know!

Talk about the benefits of circumcision

Yes, Jewish men

love bragging about

how they have it cut,

Ask something whose answer is Israel

A real Jew says Israel

not ISRRRRRRRRAEL!

That's for goys

This one doesn't fail!

If you not only wanna know,

but you wanna seduce

a Jewish man or woman,

It's very easy

You approach him slowly,

towards his ear,

and you whisper in a sexy way:

Do you want a Kipe (Kube)?

If he has an Ashkenazi face,

change kipe for knishe

When you'll see those 3 liters of drool,

You will realize

the way to a Jew's heart is

through the stomach!

So here they are.

6 ways to know if someone is Jewish,

with discretion

Because if there's something that characterizes the Jewish people

is that we are extremely discrete.

Yeah, sure

Hi! I am Jessy Cohen

Follow me!

Like!

Jessy, what did you say?

What? You didn't understand?

What happened to all of your Spanish from South America?

For more infomation >> 6 Ways to Know if Someone is Jewish! - 6 Maneras de Saber si Alguien es Judío! - Jessy Cohen - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

ADMINISTRACIÓN DEL CAUDAL HEREDITARIO [Herencia- 3] Procesos Especiales LEY ENJUICIAMIENTO CIVIL - Duration: 9:34.

For more infomation >> ADMINISTRACIÓN DEL CAUDAL HEREDITARIO [Herencia- 3] Procesos Especiales LEY ENJUICIAMIENTO CIVIL - Duration: 9:34.

-------------------------------------------

Alerta: Proteja Teus Filhos! Eles estão sendo estuprados em sala de aula..VOCÊ SABIA? - Duration: 21:56.

For more infomation >> Alerta: Proteja Teus Filhos! Eles estão sendo estuprados em sala de aula..VOCÊ SABIA? - Duration: 21:56.

-------------------------------------------

Koopwoning: De Golle 3, Mantgum - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Koopwoning: De Golle 3, Mantgum - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

O GATO DE BOTAS ou O MESTRE GATO, de Charles Perrault • RESENHA DO CONTO | Nathalia Barbosa - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> O GATO DE BOTAS ou O MESTRE GATO, de Charles Perrault • RESENHA DO CONTO | Nathalia Barbosa - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Samenvatting Het Wederzijds Huwelijksbedrog (De Alphaman) - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Samenvatting Het Wederzijds Huwelijksbedrog (De Alphaman) - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Las Aplicaciones más CARAS de Android. ¡¡NO PUEDES PERDÉRTELAS!! - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Las Aplicaciones más CARAS de Android. ¡¡NO PUEDES PERDÉRTELAS!! - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Fiesta Sudafricana (Vlog de viajes 102/ 16.11.16) ❀◕‿◕❀ Likesely ♡ EC School - Duration: 9:59.

Hi guys! How are you?

Welcome to my Vlog's channel

I know we're not used to being in front of the camera

and talk to you, like to on my other channel.

If you do not know, here below

you will find the link to my main channel.

But today I have a very special video

That I know I've taken so much time to catch up

with videos from Africa.

So, well. Many things have happened in this life.

and I'm almost already catch up

for to do more videos of the current days.

But this video, which you are going to see today,

is very special!

And I really didn't remember that we had done this.

And this day was very fun,

it was a very special day

because at school they organized

like a South African party

so that we would know a little

about the South African culture.

But hey, in the end it wasn't so South African

was a bit strange.

But the truth was very very funny

And I wanted to share them

because it is something

that I think we all have a slightly

different vision of what South Africa is.

But with this video you can give an

idea of what African music and dances are like.

So let's start with this video.

To start, some guys came in,

they were a small group playing the...

I don't know what those are called.

And the truth is that I loved it

because it's a rhythm like...

Wednesday

And they also invited the students

to try to play the drums.

And it was a lot of fun that they will try to play the drums

And at the end of this presentation,

they invited us each to do something of our cultures,

dance or sing or something.

And well, one of my friends,

that he is an Arab.

Half Arab, half Brazilian.

And he does rap and this is one of his songs.

And to finish this party

they invited us to show how

we dance in our countries

and they said Brazil's turn!!!

Saudi Arabia's turn!!!

And to begin this dance session

obviously we had to start with South Africa.

Brazil

Saudi Arabia

Spain

Colombia

I was the only Mexican at the moment,

so I didn't dance because there

were many more of other nationalities.

Besides that, I don't know why,

everyone believed that I'm Brazilian.

I would like to have the body of a Brazilian girl.

This is how this South African party ends.

The truth is that I had a lot of fun.

I loved it and I found it very interesting

to see the differences in dances,

expressions and music.

And I think EC School

does a very good job in this aspect,

because it tries to integrate,

with that type of activities to all the students

and also integrate them in the country where we were.

So guys, I hope that this vlog liked you,

although it was a little bit different,

It was totally different from what we are accustomed to on this channel.

But I hope you liked it.

And you know, if you have not subscribed,

you can do it on the red button below.

But I don't eat my hair!

If you liked this video, don't forget to give like!

And well guys, I send you many kisses and wish you a beautiful day.

And we do our best to get up to date with the videos from Africa

and the you send me your good vibes

that I can tell you all what is coming on this channel

something I can't tell you yet

'cause I want to finish with Africa first, to tell you the following things and so on...

Well, I won't to get too excited and I see you in the next vlog

For more infomation >> Fiesta Sudafricana (Vlog de viajes 102/ 16.11.16) ❀◕‿◕❀ Likesely ♡ EC School - Duration: 9:59.

-------------------------------------------

Deux approches de la souffrance (sous-titrée en français) - Duration: 9:20.

For more infomation >> Deux approches de la souffrance (sous-titrée en français) - Duration: 9:20.

-------------------------------------------

ECOALDEAS : VIVIR LA UTOPIA AHORA : DECRECIMIENTO Y EL MUNDO DE LA ECOALDEA : - Duration: 1:59:01.

For more infomation >> ECOALDEAS : VIVIR LA UTOPIA AHORA : DECRECIMIENTO Y EL MUNDO DE LA ECOALDEA : - Duration: 1:59:01.

-------------------------------------------

Tutoriel Dx1000 capteur de longue distance : fonctionnement général - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Tutoriel Dx1000 capteur de longue distance : fonctionnement général - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Dans la Salle de Bain de Marion Roucheux, co-fondatrice du e-magazine Les Louves - Duration: 17:02.

Hello Marion, thanks for having us

Hello Fleur, thank you for coming

Tell us about Les Louves

how did you have the idea, what did it become

Les Louves is a magazine that I've

launched with my associate Marine

it's an online magazine

dedicated to young and future mothers

the idea was to talk to

moms-to-be and

women who want to have a baby

talinkg to them about their everyday life

with a still pretty angle

we tell them about lifestyle, trips

and children, while still putting them

in the center of all our preoccupations

we don't focus on babies, we talk

to the young mother, about her

new envies and her new liffe

now that she has children in the house

or that she expects to

we emphasis on

what we thought was essential, namely

travelling, because it shouldn't be assumed that

when you have children you become

a stay-at-home mother

in fact we want to travel with the

"baby in the suitcase", the idea was to

find, test and confirm

addresses as beautiful as the

ones we might have visited during a romantic getaway

but this time with a family

mostly in France and Europe

but also all around the world

for a weekend or vacation

we also talk a lot

about maternity, with a

very kind angle, we try to

answer to young mothers' new worries

whether it is

choosing names, which is a very big question

from the moment we learn we are pregnant

but also the godfather and

godmother decision, if

we want any for our children,

questions about education

reading options, all the new

questions that are floating in the everyday life, along with

as we speak to every step of

their new everyday life as a mother

we will talk about fashion,

beauty a lot, because we have a lot of

changing preoccupations and

activities to do with

children, namely brunches,

we list a lot of those

new addresses and restaurants that welcome

,with at least a smile, children

and/or a little bit of space for the

stroller, high chairs, special menu,

we try to include

the whole everyday life

of this young mother and the future one

in everything that she wants to do or discover

in her new life

We are going to talk about beauty now

With pleasure

Tell us about your night time

beauty routine

Since I've been pregnant

I've really emphasized on

cleansing my skin

we have a very sensitive and reactive skin

when we're exptecing a baby

So I've really emphasized on cleansing products

I have two products

that I alternate regularly, which have

the same principles and the same

textures, there's this coconut

oil from RMS Beauty

which is a 100% natural product that

I really like because I tell myself that I'm not hurting my skin

the concept is that it's solid

but when appled onto the face

it melts into an oil, it's quite oily

so you have to go over with another product to

clean it but it works impressively well

against mascara and

foundation

and in the same type I have this product which is from

Clinique that I've had for awhile

and which has the same texture

it's a balm that turns into an oil

that I really like

it's a small gesture, very enjoyable when

you massage your skin to remove your makeup

I use those two products alternately

and then to rinse my face

I use this product

from Pai which is sort of a cleansing

cream with a smell ...

they say it's Camelia and Rose

I personally think it smells like lemon, so it's a

fresh and lemony smell, which it doesn't foam much

but you feel you're removing the last impurities

which have stayed even after the coconut oil

you can rinse it with a

muslin, which gives an exfoliating effect

very much enjoyable, and on the other side there's a sponge

which cleanse the skin very well

the skin doesn't pull after it and it is well cleansed

those are the ones that

I have validated since

the beginning of my pregnancy

and then I only give

an hydratation boost

so it depends, in the heart of winter,

I use this product that I've stolen

from my daughter, validated by

her pediatrist, it's an ultra rich

cream, ultra hydrating, perfect for

when you have a bit of issues with your skin, as I've had

those past few wintery months

or when I only need an hydratation kick

this is my favorite that I use every night and

in the morning, a moisturizing cream,

from Nuori, amazing, and natural

there's no agitators in it,

no alcohol,

I'm a big fan, during the night it is

pretty basic

so this is for the face

before I go to bed, I apply a bit of oil

on my body, chest

my arms, my stomach

It's a Pai Skincare oil

with a bit of a particular smell, which we

accommodate to, quite fast, it's warm

it's perfect

I believe, against stretch marks

for now it works but we'll see in three weeks

right now I'm on the right track

it's my small night ritual

Great!

Tell us about your morning routine

In the morning it is

still simple, I'm only in the

hydration, I start

with a bit of water on my face

apparently it's not the best but I can't

wake up without, then a bit of

serum, this is from a brand called Patyka

it's a bio brand with natural products

and this is a serum that

I love the smell off, it's calming

the texture feels so nice

and it has a blue color

which gives the impression you're doing some good

I apply this as a base

and over it I apply my small moisturizing cream

that I love so much, from Nuori

which is amazing, very rich

which spreads out very well, and if

I noticed some redness showing up

I apply this

which also have been advised by my dermatologist

it's from Bioderma, very basic but it works

well, it has a bit of a medical smell

you feel it's efficient, I like it

and then

this is for the hydratation part, I apply

the Pink

an Erborian cream, it's a makeup

base, which is also, a bit,

hydrating, I love the Glowy effect,

very enjoyable, and a magnificent

smell, I've

minimized my beauty routine

so I content myself with the Erborian BB Cream

I find it very efficient, I used to swear by

Dior foundation

the coverage is great

it gives a very luminous tint

so I content myself with this, a bit of mascara,

some blush and

lipstick, I can't live without

I tried to

minimize during the pregnancy

you wouldn't tell like that but I have

a few products, and then a bit of

perfume before I leave, it's my daughter's

perfume, which I steal quite frequently from her

by the way when you're pregnant you're very sensitive to smell

and I can't stand any perfume apart from this one

it's the only one I've used

for 8 months

If you had to choose three products

Yes of course Fleur

So if I could only

choose three products

clearly I would pick

a makeup remover because it seems

essential to me and I feel like I'm doing some good to my

skin and when it's well cleaned, it's

pretty, so I would pick

this one

a great moisturizer, so this one, this is

clearly my favorite, I love it, I love the smell,

I love the texture and it hydrates

my skin so well, and then

the third one, clearly right now,

I have a body cream which I haven't talked about

it's a moisturizing

body cream, which goes

together with the oil I was telling you about

earlier, it's a Pai duo

specifically for stretch-marks

and not only does it work but it also creates

a ritual when you're pregnant

so enjoyable, you massage your stomach, your body

you take care of yourself, there're so much

you can't do when you're pregnant, so you enjoy

those few moments for yourself

I would say it's the wining combo, the cream

for the night and morning, and the makeup removal

and hydratation, it's the three basics

plus, it happens to be

natural products

I found it quite reassuring

I feel like I'm doing some good to myself

or at least I'm hot harming myself

Do you have a beauty secret to share with us?

Do I have a

beauty secret to share...

I think

since I haven't slept for 8 months

I want to say that the true beauty secret is sleep!

It's true!

Let me think...

Yes I believe that clearly the beauty secret is the

complexion, to me, from the moment you have a good complexion

everything goes smoothly

and to have a great complexion, I put everything

on hydration, makeup removal

and cleansing my skin

I can't get much sleep with

pregnancy insomnias, my daughter and work

so I try to

give myself some good internally with

healthy cosmetics and

that's the maximum, I won't tell you

I work out because it wouldn't be true but

I try with all those elements

and the other elements of the daily life

to have a complexion, minimally

glowy and then to work with it

with creams or makeup

We are going to go back

to Les Louves because it interests us

So do we

There are a lot of editos

and great

addresses

which go live quite frequently on

Les Louves

do you have addresses to

share, Parisians, or

to go on vacation, when you have a

family ?

There're a lot of addresses

we list on Les

Louves, lately in Paris

we've spotted two or three brunches which have just

opened that we love with the kids,

there's one on a boat in evalloi Perret

so you have to drive a bit but

it's really worth it because on the

weekends they organized brunches, it's called the

Polpo, and their brunches are

huge with

oysters, seafood,

cheese plate,

mini burgers, crêpes, cakes,

so amazing

and animations for

the children, it's truly great

when you have children from 2 years old

who whill have

their own animation, their own face painting,

games, while we can enjoy the

brunch between parents

it's truly the address to go to with friends

et and to take the children on Sundays

and your kids will be glad to have their

Nutella crêpe, and their mini burger,

and to leave with their face painted

as Koala, so it's the new address

we've tested and that we really like

and for the activity

I won't tell you about an address but rather

an application that we've found

a few months ago called "Y'en a marre du Square"

and it saves my weekends

it's a great application

intelligent which geolocalizes you, you give

your children age, your neighborhood, the dates

you'd like to do something,

and you'll find all the activities that match your

daughter's or son's age

every Friday's nights

I add my daughter's age, 3 years old,

my neighborhood, or the area I want to go to,

and it will give me the exhibit of the moment

the activity to do,

spectacle, the last play to see etc.

it's great! I love it!

Lately I've also discovered the Winter Circus

with my daughter, who finally has the right age to go

and I must confess I've never been to a circus before, but we went to the

Bouglione circus and it's absolutely magical

and amazing for the children, they also have

representations during the day, on weekends

it's a magical occupation

to do

from 2 years old, I would say,

it's very nice, and from 2 years old to

90 years old, everybody loves it!

Those are the good addresses in Paris

And to go on vacation?

or on weekends?

So we found

to go on vacation

a new concept with Marine

thanks to the Louves that we

love, called Les Maisons de

Katy et Jacques, and the concept

gathers around

six houses in Europe, which are

kind of between

the All Inclusive Club and the Bed and Breakfast

very homely and pleasant

with a very high-end service

very luxuous, a Kid's Club

fully integrated to the hotel, where they take care

children, from their youngest age, from 3 months old, I would say,

to adolescence

with activities, games etc.

in the most beautiful places

near Rome, in the heart of the

mountains, in Switzerland

in the Luberon, in Spain

beautiful places and

I think it truly is the most

expecting concept, we are all waiting for as parent, to have

at the same time, a great service pour yourself, comfortable

bedrooms, a beautiful swimming pool,

an amazing property in wonderful places

and on the other side, facilitators

very much qualified, and who take care of your children

from a very early age

it allows to spend time in family, to

relax, there's always a spa or massage service

if you want to, so to me it's

a great concept

lately we've tested the Chambéry one

we've also

visited the one in Rome

and those are really the addresses that I recommend

which are great for vacation

then, for weekends, we have

a lot of addresses, we try to find

addresses not to far from Paris

for our Parisian lectors

and not too far from big cities, such as Bordeaux,

Lille etc.

I would say our last crush,

in terms of nice Bed & Breakfast

to do with children, where you leave unexpectedly,

with the suitcases, thinking "Let's go for 2 days

by the seaside" it was

on the Quiberon peninsula, it's called

le Petit Hôtel du Grand Large,

it's famous because they have an hotel and a starred

restaurant, absolutely fantastic

and delicious,

but they also have small bedrooms, really affordable

for less than 150€, homely

with bunk beds,

the bed for the baby, if needed, and the Michelin

starred Chef has no problem

making pasta for the children

or to make an homemade mash potato, there're

amazing walks to do on the peninsula,

it's not too far from Paris

and it truly is the last

address we've loved, real crush!

Great!

Last question because I'm curious

what are the brand

that have supported you during your pregnancy

So

when you're pregnant, until the fourth month

you think you're invicible, and then you realized, you need to change

your whole wardrobe, so

I have rather focused on

smart buys which

could last me

six months, you don't want to redo entirely your

wardrobe, but you still need to get dressed

daily, so I

bought a few pants, actually two

pants at

Emoi Emoi who have great

brands to find nicely-cut and

perfect jeans, that support you during the whole pregnancy

and right now, they are a lot of things developping with

pretty brands, who think about young mothers with

intelligent clothes, you can wear from the beginning of the pregnancy

and that you can keep until breastfeeding

I'm thinking about Joli Bump, who is

a very young brand, which offer a rather

restricted line but with high quality products

nicely cut, with pretty fabrics,

they make pretty shirts, and dresses

you can fit over the stomach etc.

we are so far from the nerdy

fashion of our mothers, so it's nice

I also like during the pregnancy,

the option to buy shirts

a bit bigger

and larger at Gap, The Kooples,

American Apparel

in which we feel comfortable and that we'll be able to keep

during the following months of the pregnancy,

while we find our silhouette

I think it is

the smart compromise

there's an american brand that I love called

Hatch Collection and it's truly to

enjoy yourself because it's very expensive but it's

so wonderful, so buying a few

pieces there to feel pretty during

the pregnancy, they make great wide dresses

very pretty

tunics, very pretty

and well cut pants, it's a

luxurious buy that I've discovered during my second

pregnancy and it feels good as you don't

buy much, it always feels nice

and for after the pregnancy,

I've also discovered the brand

Belly Bandit, which sell

shrink tops

which apprently

allows you to find your shape quickly

I haven't tested it during my first

pregnancy so I would tell you about it after this second one,

it's ordered, it's bio cotton

belts which have this shrinking effect,

and apparently it allows to support

the back, to do some good, and to

get your abdominals faster,

a very tempting promise,

Great ! Thank you for all those geat

addresses, see you soon Marion!

Thanks Fleur, see you soon!

For more infomation >> Dans la Salle de Bain de Marion Roucheux, co-fondatrice du e-magazine Les Louves - Duration: 17:02.

-------------------------------------------

Sherlock Holmes. 15. El Telón Final. subtitulada - Duration: 24:53.

For more infomation >> Sherlock Holmes. 15. El Telón Final. subtitulada - Duration: 24:53.

-------------------------------------------

¿Skype te baja el sonido general de tu pc? Cómo configurar el problema del audio reducido fácilmente - Duration: 1:06.

Welcome to Tecnogeekies today we will see how

troubleshoot sound

usually gives skype default. The first

that you have to do is go to

options and tools once options

we have to go and see sound settings

These two things are here,

that is not active this and two not this active this

and always packed with

which will avoid that when we enter

some call us or lower volume

control volume and Skype itself

Once this is configured give to

Save and the second part is open

Cortana or the search engine you have and put

sounds and we open the panel

sound control. What we have to do is go to the

option in sounds here, Communications

and in this area we need to put no

because they do nothing when you

I call low overall volume

everything with which you fail to hear

games and you have problems which

hese two changes can already have the

calls well and all with a volume

Standard smoothly and so

nothing hope you liked give a

I like if you wish to comment and post it on the

social networks for people

hears a greeting and even then

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét