Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 31 2017

Hello I am here in the country of my people.

Yes, Cuba.

I'm in Cuba.

This video was made possible by my patrons over at PATREON.COM/REDROMINA

If you like what I do become a patron and be a part of the exploration.

For more infomation >> 3 Minutes Of Cuba! 🇨🇺 - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Joan Randall - JOAN RANDALL - Album erhältlich ab 31.03.2017 - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> Joan Randall - JOAN RANDALL - Album erhältlich ab 31.03.2017 - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

L'gosseux d'bois Ep 132 - Meuble de salle de bain Partie 2 - Duration: 15:11.

Hi, on The Woodpecker today, Alain put together the case and the doors.

In my last episode, I cut all the wood I needed for the case of the cabinet.

But I didn't cut a notch in the shelves.

So I mark what I need to remove,

but while doing that, I notice that the groove of the plywood

and the ones on the solid side are not the same depth.

This is because the panels are a little bit proud of the rails;

so I need to fix this.

I also have another problem.

Even if I checked it before, the grooves are not wide enough; so I fix that too.

This is better; but I still need to cut the notches.

I try my setup on a scrap piece.

At least something is going well...

I just need to cut all the other notches.

After a last dry fit, I can sand all the interior.

Finally I can use my glue...

I glue one fixed shelf at a time.

I spread glue inside the groove and on the shelf itself.

Then I put the shelf in place.

I want a straight shelf; to do so, I clamp the shelf between two right angles.

I make sure the other side is also straight.

Then, it's time to clamp it.

The first shelf is in place;

I need to do the same for the second.

It was going so well until now...

I need to remove the shelf and remove a little bit of veneer.

Then I can put it back in place.

The rest is just like for the first shelf.

But to make sure the veneer will stay in place, I spread some glue, add wax paper, a wooden block and clamp it.

I leave this alone for the rest of the day.

The next morning, I can remove the clamps, spread glue for the plywood panel and glue the other side.

When it's glued together, I clamp it.

I check if it's still square.

I can't see how this could be out of whack, but I check it anyway.

The second step of this glue up is done;

I need to wait another day and I can glue both the bottom and top.

I begin by the bottom.

After spreading some glue, I hold the bottom with a quick grip,

then I put lots of clamps.

It's crazy the number of clamps you need for something like that. When the bottom is glued up, I glue the top.

But since I used my longer clamps, I ask Renée to give me a little help.

OK, now the top is clamped in place. I let it dry.

The next morning, we have to glue the back.

This is pretty straight forward: a little bit of glue, put the back in place and clamp it firmly.

And we use lots of clamps.

The next day, I'm able to sand all the glue that dripped all over.

I also sand the mess on the inside.

This is starting to look like a cabinet. But I need to take care of the movable shelves now.

First I need to prepare some more wood for the solid edging.

OK, now I have all the movable shelves;

I'll cut them to size later.

The case is done but not the doors;

I need to work on them.

First, I prepare all the wood I need for the stiles and rails.

When I'm done, it becomes easier to figure out the placement of the door's domino mortises.

I mark all of them and cut them.

I prefer this type of assembly for my doors, just because

I wouldn't like to see doors that look like that.

After a last dry fit, I can try the frame in place.

Now I can cut the grooves for the solid centre panels.

The rails are cut right through;

but on the stiles, I only cut between the mortises.

Now with the grooves cut, I can measure the size of the solid panels and cut them.

I have my panels, but just like on the side, they're too thick for the grooves.

I use the same bit as for the side and rout a rabbet all around them.

Les côtés ont des profils en V; je fais donc des calculs pour les V sur les portes aussi et je les fais.

The door's panels are completed, I need to sand them smooth.

Before I can glue the doors, I sand the interior parts of the door's frame.

Now I can glue them.

I leave them alone for the rest of the day and, on the next morning, I sand the mess the glue made.

The rails and stiles are a little bit misaligned; I cut them flush.

Now I need to take care of the moldings around the solid panels.

They will have this look. You can see better from the side.

To do that, I cut a half round on some leftovers from the solid panels.

This is the first step.

I do this on both sides of the board. Next, I rip the bull-nose from the board.

Second step done. Now I need to cut a rabbet;

this is done on my second router table.

This is the final product.

But to wrap around the opening, they need to be cut at an angle.

So I get my home made mitre box and make a first cut.

Then I clamp a square on the disk sander.

And with this square, I sand one end of the molding perfectly, at forty five degrees.

After marking the right length, I cut it a little bit longer and hop to the sander again.

Eventually, I have all the molding pieces I need. I just need to sand them a little bit.

Then I can glue all of them in place.

I'm really careful not to glue the moldings to the panels.

This is why I use a syringe to apply the glue.

Now, I need to put pressure on the molding;

to do so I lay a piece of plexiglass on top and add weight on it.

And this is for all the train buffs out there.

After about twenty minutes, I remove the weight and scrape the glue squeeze out.

When I'm done, I glue the next door.

And another.

Then I have to do the same thing for the side of the cabinet.

This cabinet will sit on a base; I take care of that right now.

After ripping all my wood, I cut all the pieces to the right length.

The only visible corner is cut at forty five degrees.

The rest is cut at ninety.

Now, I can mark the placement of the domino mortises and cut them.

When I'm done, I glue the base.

I check for squareness, and it's there that I notice that I messed up... Again...

I forgot to cut the board marked with an X straight;

this is the jigsaw cut. Because of that, I have an open corner.

This won't show but still...

The next morning, the glue is dry and I can sand the base smooth.

Humm...If I look at our actual cabinet; it's hard to get the stuff in the back of the top shelf.

It's true, we can use a step stool to get there, but I can do better than that.

So for my new cabinet, I'll make two shallow drawers on the top shelf.

To do that, I need to have wood.

First thing I cut to size, is the central divider.

This will go right here, but I need to drill some holes so I can screw it in place.

After screwing the front screw, I take some measurements and then I can mark the placement for the other screws.

Then, I can mark and drill some pilot holes for the drawers' slides.

Two are screwed directly onto the sides.

For the two on the divider; it's much simpler to do it on the workbench.

And like this, it's much simpler to figure the placement of the screws so they're not at the same place on both sliders.

But I notice that if I screw the slider directly on the left side, the drawers won't be able to open, because of the door.

I need a half inch spacer, so I move the slider half an inch and I'm good.

Now I have to cut all the wood I need to build the two drawers.

I begin with the front.

It's perfect; so I cut it in half.

With the two drawers' fronts in place, I can mark the placement of the sides.

With those marks, I can trace the exterior of the drawers and mark the domino mortises' placement and drill them.

To drill the mortises in the centre of the sides, I stick a scrap piece to the thickness of the space, from the front up to the side and drill them.

Job done. I have the sides; now I need the back.

Now I have the two drawer frames, but they're full of pencil marks; I need to remove that.

Now I can glue both of them.

ut they're full of pencil mark; I need to remove them.

Now I can glue both drawers.

You might think that I'm almost finished, but I'm not.

So if you want to see our new bathroom towel cabinet in place, you'll have to come back to The Woodpecker.

For more infomation >> L'gosseux d'bois Ep 132 - Meuble de salle de bain Partie 2 - Duration: 15:11.

-------------------------------------------

Todos los secretos de StarBlood Arena - PSVR - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Todos los secretos de StarBlood Arena - PSVR - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

De Carne Muerta Somos Hechos - Duration: 10:18.

Hi friends! Hopefully your connections are strong because I don't want anybody's phone to buffer.

Don't worry, my connection is perfect.

I think I'm getting sick. I went to the doctor's office earlier and they told me I have a small virus, but I feel like death.

It could be that you have a graver virus. It could possibly be an epidemic....maybe a zombie virus!

Jajaja, the world is going to end in a zombie apocalypse!

No physical therapy, pills or treatment can cure us!

You're all talking crazy. Zombies are fiction!

They're not fictional! I saw a zombie two years ago. He stole my wallet!

I was with you when that happened. It was a normal dude in a zombie costume.

Nobody believes you when you tell that story.

It's the truth!

Sure, Jan.

We're spending time together tomorrow, right?

Yes, at eleven thirty in the morning.

I prefer that we meet at twelve thirty, do you agree?

I don't care, I'm going to cook lunch for everyone.

That seems good to me. See you later!

I'm going to bring my famous salsa tomorrow. Bye, friends!

I can't wait! See you tomorrow.

I'm so tired, but I'm enthusiastic about tomorrow. Bye Maya and Kaitlin!

Thank you for accommodating us in your house, Maya. I can bring drinks. Bye!

Ah, my best friends. I do so enjoy when we spend time together.

Me too! We should all spend more time together. What are your favorite movies?

I love 'La La Land.' Ryan Gosling is so dreamy.

I saw it, but I thought it was just alright. I love the movie 'World War Z'.

I agree. I cried so much when I watched World War Z... Zombies are my worst fear!

Let's go for a walk in the woods. All this talk about zombies is driving me crazy!

I agree! What if there was a zombie apocalypse??

That'll never happen, don't be silly.

Let's go! I'm also going to invite my friend Isabel.

I have a really scary story to tell.

It's about this guy named Rick who was in a coma, but when he woke up there was no one in the hospital.

I know this story! Then, he realized that everyone had turned into a zombie!

That's why I'm so scared of the hospital and of doctors!

One time, I went to the doctor to get a shot and I fainted!

What if I had woken up after a year??

Zombies are so scary, I don't wanna talk about them anymore.

You're right, I never wanna be a zombie.

Where did Kaitlin go??

I don't know! We have to look for her!

- This forest is so creepy. - I know. I'm really scared.

Everything is fine! We'll find Kaitlin.

I hope so!

That must be Kaitlin!

Wait! Anything could have happened.

What if.... what if she's turned into a zombie??

Don't be so ridiculous!

She's only fainted!

No, he has a point.

Nobody touch her!

Are you serious?

Yeah, we should be careful. Someone call a doctor!

We're in the forest! My phone has no connection!

Then what can we do?

There is only one option.

We have to look for the cure for the sickness. It must be somewhere in the forest.

Why would the cure for a zombie sickness be in the forest?

Look everyone! I found the cure for the infection!

We should be safe here.

I can't believe Kaitlin's a zombie!

I know! What do we do now?

I'm so scared!

Me too

I don't wanna be a zombie!

She's gonna be okay. She just needs to stay in bed and drink lots of water. Also, I'm going to give her pills for the pain.

What happened?

I can tell you what happened!

We were walking together in the forest,

When i fell, boom!

Then they left and I was unconscious and alone

When I tried to find them, they ran!

Why didn't you guys help her?

Because they thought I was a zombie!!

For real?

That was a crazy day!

Yeah, I was trying to avoid Kaitlin all day--little did I know she was okay the whole time.

Kaitlin is fine now, however, and she's not mad at us... right Kaitlin???

You all left me to die in the forest, but no, I'm not mad.

I still don't know how you thought I was a zombie though.

What was it that made us believe she was a zombie?

I'm not sure, I mean she did have that horrible cough and fever... in The Walking Dead those were all the symptoms!

The Walking Dead isn't real... we were just being stupid.

Seriously, I don't feel well now, I feel like a have a fever... or worse.

What's going on?

Do you need to see a doctor?

My whole body feels bad.

I'm gonna find a doctor for you, hold on!

You good?

Yeah, we need to help her right now. She looks really ill.

No, nobody can come near me!

My god, I'm dying!

help me, help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god, what's happening?

I don't know! Someone do something!

Someone call a doctor! She needs to be helped!

I think she's actually a zombie!

How could this happen?

What can help us with this situation?

Nobody can help us now. The only thing we can do now is run and hide for as long as possible.

I'm so scared... bye everyone... stay safe!

Nothing here is safe anymore.... Goodbye everyone.... Goodbye world..............

For more infomation >> De Carne Muerta Somos Hechos - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

Calabaza Rellena, receta fácil y tentadora! - Ideas & Sabores - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> Calabaza Rellena, receta fácil y tentadora! - Ideas & Sabores - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

4 Resti en la Dia celo (Karakterizaĵoj de Kristo) - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> 4 Resti en la Dia celo (Karakterizaĵoj de Kristo) - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Spot Oficial / CENTRO CEME / Centro Europeo Médico Estético - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Spot Oficial / CENTRO CEME / Centro Europeo Médico Estético - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

expérience hors du corps - Duration: 1:03:02.

Out-of-body experience

Deep sleep

astral travel

Spirit dissociates himself from the physical body to freely explore your environment

State of advanced relaxation that allows a trip out of the body

Raise your awareness level

Sensation of weightlessness, of lightness

Sensation of energy through the body.

Impression of missing a walk to sleep or waking (sign of a sudden return of the astral body in the physical body)

This shake is called "hypnic".

It is often associated with a feeling of falling into a hole

Paradoxical sleep.

Ultra deep meditation

For all your subliminal hypnosis sessions, autohypnosis, binaural sounds, meditation music, please subscribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét