Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 31 2017

Legend has it that, in winter, the biker goes to ground.

He hides himself, he sleeps and most of all, he dreams.

He dreams that he loses the front in a fast curve!

He dreams that he is sleeptreaming Rossi in a long straight

As he doesn't have anything else to fuck, ...

"one Ducati"

he also dreams that, like Santa Claus, he commands an army of elves, dressed in red

who are busy building his future bike for next spring.

Really stupid !

"Yes do it this way !"

Please be carefull, this is my bike !

"About the swingarm, please, take this huge one with a nice chain full of deep white grease."

Ok guys ! About the exhaust, please tighten it with the right torque .

First class guys !

Isn't it great ?

Come on the elves, let's go for next stage

"Two Ducatis"

I am a real genius having invented this huge twin cylinders and this trellis frame

This way, you just need to graft two aluminium parts, and you still can see the most noble part of this bike

Its engine !

About the engine, please make many turns with the wheel to wind it so I can really feel the 160 horsepower of the engine

Some margarine on the plug caps ?

Why not ?

As you may know, your dreams sometimes really suck !

Red colour for the rear tail light ?

Yep, really good idea !

"three Ducatis ..."

About the cable harness, I never understood how you managed to put it on the bike without tangling !

So please, just arrange those spaghettis your own way !

A little bit of lard in the steering column and we're gonna be able to mount the fork

Chose a big 48 diameter one, that I will be able to set up from the handlebar.

What's the problem ? This is my dream, so there is no limit !

And please, chose also a solid handlebar, supermoto way. Because this is my style of riding.

Sliding when entering but also coming out of the curves …

doesn't happen ... but this is still my dream !

about the brakes, think big

320 mm diameter disks at the front with radial mounting Brembo calipers and ABS.

And also 265 mm diameter at the rear to control easily the 225 kilos of my maxi trail.

Not yet finished but I really love it.

Dashboard, headlight, fairing, it's almost done guys !

"four Ducatis ..."

Yes, put it here … gently

Some last set ups ...

Hum, I have a doubt. My Multistrada, I'd rather it in whitecolour with a grey frame and in enduro version

would it be possible ?

No worries, because in your dreams, everything is always possible.

Including the worst.

Because the elves finally loaded my bike to the hilt and they threw me out.

In winter, on a motorcyle, just a pure nightmare !

I hardly remember this very bad trip!

! I was sleeping in a tent, by minus 10 degrees, I went to Mouthe, coldest place in France,

I met some bikers, I went to a ski resort but I did not sky. Some of us did not survive !

Then and I don't why, I decided to go to a yearly winter bikers meeting

The Millevaches, despite it already took place two month ago.

It was an absolute solitude, like when you are a kid and you dream that you go to school only dressed with your underpants !

Then, I went to another winter bikers meetind, the « Frozen Hats »

and after to Saint Véran, the highest municipality in Europe going through the Lautaret pass.

And I finished at Marseille Ducati dealershop. We were more than one hundred bikers whereas I started alone on my own !

Stupid dream...I was really freezing in my sofa

Fortunlately, it did not happen as it was just a dream

"Of course I didn't do this because this is just a dream"

While I was deeply sleeping, I started this 4.500 kilometers road trip !

Something very close to the gates of Hell

Half way between icy rain, snow, frost, and negative temperatures.

Apocalytic conditions especially since I had no special equipment.

No studded tires, no ropes, just my Multistrada, my unconsciousness and my paradoxical sleep.

It gave me time to improve my riding habilities on the snow !

What, you don't know how to ride a bike on the snow !

I could have told you, to always cut very gently the throtlle, to accelerate always smoothly,

and to tighten strongly the bike with your knees or, on the contrary to let do its own way !

But I use a different method, something I have imagined by myself.

It works from hell.

When it slips a little bit, I tense my buttocks… but just a little

When it gets medium slippery, I tense medium.

When it gets really slipery, I tense really strong .

Right, I think you understood the method.

It only gets complicated when you are almost to crash.

Forget about tensing your buttocks, It won't change anything tensing them !

And it happened to me a couple of times

There is another point really helping me

I am riding a brand new Ducati Multistrada 1200 enduro, loaded with than 40 kilos of luggage and I don't wanna crash it !

I doesn't help to improve muy riding abilities, but it forces me to think a little bit more about the consequences.

And I let myself assist by the efficient traction control and the ABS !

It is said that your futur depends on your dreams.

So I really didn't want to lose time so I remained in my bed, sleeping !

You cannot imagine how strange are your dreams !

I dreamt that I was a Youy Tuber, I had plenty of « fans », and I gave them the opportunity to meet me on the road ... in winter.

Me, being 49 years old. Your dreams are so weird !

Silly dream. Imagine you are given this opportunity. You just don't even consider it.

You just stay home, close to the chimney or you set the thermostat for a more confortable temperature !

Because, everybody knows that no biker rides in winter, and that bikers' solidarity does not exist !

Well ... as strange as it may seem, a biker came to me !

I met on the road going the Karellis sky resort, just after a snow fall.

He was lying down on the road and the snow, with his bike, despite himself, and he was belgium !

"Do you want me to help you ?"

"we have to go the other side and make a U-turn"

"be carefull"

"this is the Police"

His name ? Manolito Fernandez Jimenez. Olé

In fact, no ! Mano doesn't speak any spanish !

And Mano got his motorcycle driving licence only one year ago.

he tried to held to his honor but he by the same time he was in a panic mode

He told me that he could not reach the sky resort : too much snow, his shoes were too smal, his tires were slicks and so and so...

Like a perfect leader, I really comforted him without putting the pressure on.

"you just can't fail! The whole Belgium is watching you "

"if you just can avoid include this in the video, it would be great "

We sattled again on a hard and compact snow that made me strongly tensing the buttocks.. I did not dare asking Mano how about him …

It took us more than half an hour to ride the last five kilometers.

The Karellis, here we were ! I have never so happy to reach only 1.600 meters of altitude !

Mano started to apologize profusely. He told me he did not want to be a burdden for me !

He really thought I was king of riding on the snow!

As I am not just an evil bastard, I confessed I had a traction control system on my bike really performing well.

I killed the myth but I really prefered to be honnest.

« Did you enjoy it ?"

"really perfect .."

"this is it, real winter riding"

« Don't you think I am stupid ? »

« No not really … just motivated »

"this is real happiness !"

« I am responsible for this stupid thing and sometimes I feel ashame … "

"but only sometimes"

to be continued

For more infomation >> ROAD TRIP HIVERNAL 1/3 ► 4.500 KM SUR LA NEIGE ► DUCATI MULTISTRADA 1200 ►English Subs - Duration: 11:48.

-------------------------------------------

O Que Vem Por Aí no RuneScape - Abril de 2017 - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> O Que Vem Por Aí no RuneScape - Abril de 2017 - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Bienfaits Du kéfir - L'Aliment Des Centenaires Pour Prévenir Et Guérir De Nombreux Troubles De Santé - Duration: 6:54.

For more infomation >> Bienfaits Du kéfir - L'Aliment Des Centenaires Pour Prévenir Et Guérir De Nombreux Troubles De Santé - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo hacer un bol de chocolate, o nidos, con frutas - Duration: 3:26.

Hello everyone

Today we will make chocolate bowls or chocolate nests

We will use to make fruits, chocolate dessert

and transparent plastic

Melt chocolate

Cut the bottom of the fruit that is unstable

Cover with plastic wrap before putting fruit over chocolate

We put in the fridge to harden chocolate

A hard time, remove the plastic carefully

and now this. Very easy

For more infomation >> Cómo hacer un bol de chocolate, o nidos, con frutas - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

¿El FIN del poder de la OPEP y las petromonarquías? - VisualPolitik - Duration: 13:40.

For more infomation >> ¿El FIN del poder de la OPEP y las petromonarquías? - VisualPolitik - Duration: 13:40.

-------------------------------------------

Daniela Luján se convirtió en toda una 'Chica Material' junto a los Mega Minis - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Daniela Luján se convirtió en toda una 'Chica Material' junto a los Mega Minis - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Karol G y los MVPGs quedaron fuera de la final de Pequeños Gigantes USA - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> Karol G y los MVPGs quedaron fuera de la final de Pequeños Gigantes USA - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

El presidente To Meet Trump la semana próxima Putin de China listo para encontrarse en Finlandia - Duration: 4:08.

For more infomation >> El presidente To Meet Trump la semana próxima Putin de China listo para encontrarse en Finlandia - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Sarau Na Fita | Felipe Arco @felipe_arco | Passarin EP#039 - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Sarau Na Fita | Felipe Arco @felipe_arco | Passarin EP#039 - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

9 enfermedades que podrian ocacionar un apocalipsis zombie |El inicio de los zombies| (Top 9) - Duration: 18:34.

For more infomation >> 9 enfermedades que podrian ocacionar un apocalipsis zombie |El inicio de los zombies| (Top 9) - Duration: 18:34.

-------------------------------------------

Final Cut Pro X: Modificar los ajustes de un proyecto - Duration: 1:21.

Hey, how about friends.

We've been asked more than one subscriber our YouTube channel to explain how

project preferences changed a video, and we've responded by

written in the comments, but as it seems which it is somewhat popular we decided to create this

tutorial.

First of all remark that, Final Cut Pro You can automatically manage settings

project based on the properties the first clip you add him, although

it is necessary to select the Settings automatic when you go to create the project,

but still they can be changed almost all settings of an existing project.

If for some reason you want to modify project settings have to do the following.

Once you have selected the project and displayed on the timeline, pressing

Window and then project properties, or you can also press Command + J, the

Right appears to us the option to modify, and from there we can change the parameters

we want.

If you want the new projects, automatically adjust the properties

first clip is added, you can select Automatic settings when you go to create

the new project.

And that's all folks, if you want more video editing tips, do not forget

to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

See you ;)

For more infomation >> Final Cut Pro X: Modificar los ajustes de un proyecto - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Feliz Cumpleaños Diana - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Feliz Cumpleaños Diana - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Gemeentelijke Schoonmaakdag OBS De Velden Noordwolde-Zuid fr - Duration: 9:34.

For more infomation >> Gemeentelijke Schoonmaakdag OBS De Velden Noordwolde-Zuid fr - Duration: 9:34.

-------------------------------------------

Resultados Gordito del Zodiaco Marzo 2017 Viernes 31 de Marzo Loteria Nacional Panamá Gordito Marzo - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Resultados Gordito del Zodiaco Marzo 2017 Viernes 31 de Marzo Loteria Nacional Panamá Gordito Marzo - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Prémio BPI Seniores 2017 - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Prémio BPI Seniores 2017 - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Feliz cumpleaños amiga | Felicitaciones SrPow - Duration: 0:31.

Congratulations on being so mature

so sophisticated

and too deep

as to give importance

to such superficial things

and material

like the gifts

Happy Birthday!

SrPow - Subscribe!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét