Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 30 2017

Trey Gowdy Just Went On Fox News & Said 1 Sentence That�ll Have Politicians SHAKING

In Their Boots!

By Paris Swade

Rep. Trey Gowdy from South Carolina went on Fox News� Tucker Carlson Tonight and then

discussed on Tuesday the person that leaked the details of national security adviser Gen.

Michael Flynn. He said that he, in essence, broke the law.

�That�s the felonious dissemination of classified material,� Gowdy told host Tucker

Carlson. �[House intelligence committee] Chairman [Devin] Nunes� point is, I want

to know whether or not other people have been unmasked, even though you don�t know about

it publicly yet.�

Rep. Nunes is being told by both Democrats and Republicans that he needs to recuse himself

of ties between Moscow and the Trump campaign. This week Nunes showed that he met with a

source near the White House to review documents that will blow the case wide open.

�I think they�re both of national interest,� Gowdy told Carlson. �One happens to be a

felony, so I was a little surprised and a little disappointed that [Comey] can�t at

least tell us, �We are investigating the felonious dissemination of classified material.'�

�So, if there were an evidentiary basis for that, it�s pretty easy to lay that out,�

he said. �There�s a paper trail.�

THIS MEANS THAT WHOEVER IS LEAKING CLASSIFIED INFO IS COMMITTING A FELONY! SHARE THIS 1

MILLION TIMES!

It�s time to lock all these Democrats up that are pushing this crap. They want to take

down this country and its up to us to stop them.

For more infomation >> Trey Gowdy Just Went On Fox News & Said 1 Sentence That'll Have Politicians SHAKING In Their Boots! - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

தினகரனுக்காக ஓட்டு கேட்கும் எமி அம்மா | Tamil Cinema News Kollywood Tamil News - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> தினகரனுக்காக ஓட்டு கேட்கும் எமி அம்மா | Tamil Cinema News Kollywood Tamil News - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Darlene Rodriguez (03 30 2017) - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Darlene Rodriguez (03 30 2017) - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

SEXVLOGS IN INDIA #TMI - Duration: 5:14.

Hey TMI! I'm Lauren and welcome in Mumbai, India.

Mumbai is one of the biggest cities in India.

12 million people live here.

It's hot, chaotic, crowded but you feel that there is a change happening .

Besides the economic development, there is an cultural change as well.

For example: vlogger Anisha Pooja, also known as Rickshawali.

seks?!

After growing up in Germany and Switzerland, she decided to live in Mumbai.

The topics of her vlogs are very normal to talk about in the Netherlands, but a taboo in India.

And today we will talk about bra's.

The mindset of my grandmother for instance was very oldschool and very conservative.

So when you have your period you are considered to be dirty in India as a women.

So you are not allowed to go into the kitchen, you are not allowed to go and pray to god

your not allowed to eat pickles.

And then I spoke to a few people here and still there are many girls who deal with this.

So I'm like, ok! How can I speak about this?

How can I integrate this problem, but still make it entertaining, right?!

Because you can't just talk about it, then nobody is going to listen to you again.

So then I came up with "Period: The Musical".

So I took famous American songs and made them into a period song and sang about it.

Again I'm not the best singer.

When I hit the publish button, I was sweating like mad.

I was like so nervous, like how people are going to take this.

But you know what, surprisingly, people really liked that video.

And a lot of girls spoke up, a lot of girls wrote like

"OMG Anisha, this is great, we are so happy that you are speaking up about a problem like this!"

Yes, i'm going to do it! Not sex you wish, but i'm going to talk about it.

You know in a funny way, India is actually not how the West see us: "oh they are poor people in India".

We have created our own little system in our space.

So basically, you can cut your hair for 20 rupees, you can cut your hair for 100 rupees,

you can cut your hair for 5000 rupees.

Basically, through the different system of whatever people can earn here, you can still have a good life.

Of course, again don't get me wrong, a lot of things have to get better here.

And we have to of course reduce poverty and make more people educated, so that is definitely there.

But you know, we used to be a very modern country. We invented the Kamasutra!

Indian parents, I don't know what is is, but they freak out when you ask them:

'Where do babies come from?'

But then you know with time, and what happened in history, people just became more and more closed.

And that is why today also, we think that protecting girls, not talking about certain problems is going to help them.

There are so many more bad things girls do:

Bad girls wears jeans

So I think for me that I started creating this alter ego, made it easier for me to justify things.

Bad girl admires Salman

Like oh, it's not me, it's her. I didn't do it.

But honestly, funny note though, when I wear my hat, that gives me like powers.

Bad girl says no to arranged marriege

It's like you put the magic cap on and suddenly I become much more open.

Bad girl is a feminist

I think it is a great way to just do things I always wanted to do, but was never able to do.

Now this is for the entire world, but I especially want to talk for women and girls here in India.

Currently only 29% are on the Indian internet,

although we have almost 400 million people on the internet already.

Out of which only 29% are women.

And for all the boys who are thinking this is a hot video. It's not.

So even though my content is very women based, I still have a lot of guys watching it.

I don't know why but if I talk about periods, guys are watching it, I don't know.

But I hope, my intent is to get more girls and watch my content.

Because the more girls can watch it, the more they can be of course, be inspired, speaking up.

You know, have a voice and say that you know they don't have to listen to other people,

they don't have to listen to to their parents, they have to have their own word and be independent.

But think about it again, there are 1.3 billion people here, so just for everybody to get that mindset

and to reach everybody will take time, but it is going to happen.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét