Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 31 2017

Very good my beautiful ones! how are you? I'm Jaimegc90! Welcome one more day to the channel! Today we come back with a new video of ARK ...

In which we released a series that I called .... HOW TO GET...!

In this series I am going to teach you all the types of dinos that there are in ARK

And I am going to explain where to find them, how to get them, that feeds, their basic statistics and I will score the dino according to my criteria

Today we started this series with some of my favorites the great ... MEGALODON !!!

In the map THE ISLAND are easy to find by all the sides of the sea, they are usually more by the surface than in the bottom of the sea

On the map THE CENTER can be found mainly in the east and northeast

There are several ways to get it, you can find one near the shore and shoot narcotic arrows to sleep.

You can enter the sea alone, but this last I do not recommend it, I advise you to go with a colleague or just do the first thing

As you all guess this animal is carnivorous then you have to put meat inside the inventory, but as you all know, kibbles come first, you have to put Kibbles of Spino

Mutton

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét