Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 31 2017

I swear I would stop it if I could.

I swear I would change the whole world now, if I could.

I would take you away from there.

I swear I would do it if I could. I would take you away from there

if you all fit in my lap and

take you wherever there was love.

That I would turn off the lights in those places, where you are

that I would break all the walls and let you go.

Free, like you never were.

I would say sorry to you.

Lots, lots of times.

For me and everybody that doesn't understand.

I'm sorry!

I'm sorry for being just one.

I'm sorry for being human. I'm sorry for not being able to do more.

I'm sorry for the indifference that you are made of.

For the fear you have of us. For the metal bars, the rapes, the screams, the smell of blood, the pain.

I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry.

I look you in the eyes and understand everything, as if you're talking.

That you are as conscious as we are, or even more.

I look you in the eyes and I see that even in the middle of disturbance,

of fear and distress, you ask gently

Please, don't kill me!

Please, don't kill me.

I don't want to die.

Help me, because I'm scared and I don't want to die.

Of course you don't want to die...

And have done nothing to desearve it.

And you don't understand why, why are we monsters, why do we have hate in our eyes.

I look at you and I see that you are able to cry.

And I don't forget, I swear I don't forget.

It's impossible to forget...

The mothers crying for their babies, the non-existing space,

the awful smell and the begging look from all of you.

How would I forget?

I swear I see it, and I feel it too.

From a cruel distance that you don't understand and I can't stand.

I can't feel the same as you, but

if I could I would stay by your side until the end.

Giving you love,

comfort, that you never knew.

I would lie to you...

probably I would lie to you and say that everything was gonna be okay.

But it wasn't.

It never is.

I would apologize for not being able to do more.

I would tell you to hold on just a little bit longer.

To close your eyes...

to close your eyes when the man with the knife comes.

That when he comes everything is going to end

and you can finally rest.

I swear I would change everything if I could.

That I would hide the knife and every single one that exists in the world.

I would apologize to you again.

Because I couldn't save you.

But I don't forget it.

I swear I don't forget it.

think about veganism.

for them.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét