Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 30 2017

Welcome everyone, today I am in Jura, to see the Waterfall of Billaude

One of the most well know from here with the Hedgehog Waterfalls

It's in a small village called Vaudioux

Just remember the name of Syam, the town, it's south from Champagnole

ang globally, East from Lons le Saunier

the main city in the area

You have 2 different path to see it, either you go down here

there is a small view point where you can see

the waterfall from above

if you go down that way, there are steps,

and you will have a very nice view, you can even go down to the waterfall

Let's go

Waterfalls of France presents

Waterfall of Billaude - Jura - France

Here is the first view point. I went down the stairs, it took me 20 sec

Let's continue

I remember one summer I came, I can with some short pants but with my hiking shoes

I wanted to go across on the other side

I was on this rock on the right

just before crossing, I heard a strange noise

I had a look in the water and I saw a snake (a viper)

I can tell you

I was quite happy I had my hiking shoes. Why do I tell you that story?

Because 10 minutes later, a Dutch family arrived

with their kids but all with flip flops!

Flip flops on slippery rocks

very dangerous

but for snakes ...

I think you get it :)

Let's talk about photography technics

I am on the view point

and what's difficult

is the "contre jour"

and the sky

it's blue and I would like to have it in my photo

but the waterfall is in the shade, which is usually the case here

so I am going to use some gratuated ND filters

I put them here

I have 2

I have on

not too doark

which I'll put

on the half of the composition, you can see it on the live view

and you can notice

the sky is less burnt

So half is until here

here nothing then it starts to graduate the amount of light

but it's still burnt, so I am going to put the second on also

which is darker

you can see it now

I put it only on the top

so we have

a nice graduated blue sky

I think I can let go down a little more

We can then have the blue sky on the final picture

Well, here might be a bit dark but I may work it out on post processing

So now I can start

doing the exposure on the picture

So M Mode

have a look at the exposure

should be ok

I have put a bit higher, it might be too much

focusing and clic

So now I am going to do the same picture without the graduated ND filters

I can show it to you taking them off

so I have to redo the exposure

should be ok their

done

so you can see it's now a 3,2 secondes exposure

Here you go, here is all burnt

That's my technic for the graduated ND filters, it's a bit expensive

but for landscapes, it's mandatory

You discovered the Waterfall of Billaude

in Jura France

And you saw how these 2 jumps

are very impressive

time to say bye bye Salut

Waterfalls of France

Hello everyone

one of the most impressive waterfall with the Hed*dfsdf ...

the waterfall of Billaude is the most know..******

One of the most know after the Hedgehogs waterfall (silence)

Welcome everyone

For more infomation >> Comment utiliser un filtre ND gradué ? - Cascade de la Billaude - Jura - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Le Chemin de Fer de Bon Repos - Duration: 11:34.

For more infomation >> Le Chemin de Fer de Bon Repos - Duration: 11:34.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO COLEGIOS - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> VIDEO COLEGIOS - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

'Paco' Palencia: "El equipo no gana por culpa de accidentes que nos han pasado" - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> 'Paco' Palencia: "El equipo no gana por culpa de accidentes que nos han pasado" - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Diego Novaretti fue sancionado con siete partidos por empujar a un árbitro - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Diego Novaretti fue sancionado con siete partidos por empujar a un árbitro - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Navegue en el Entorno de Aprendizaje Brightspace - Cuestionarios - Estudiantes - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Navegue en el Entorno de Aprendizaje Brightspace - Cuestionarios - Estudiantes - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Navegue en el Entorno de Aprendizaje Brightspace - Calificaciones - Estudiantes - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Navegue en el Entorno de Aprendizaje Brightspace - Calificaciones - Estudiantes - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Navegue en el Entorno de Aprendizaje Brightspace - Debates - Estudiantes - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Navegue en el Entorno de Aprendizaje Brightspace - Debates - Estudiantes - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Menos confían en el triunfo que redes importantes de las noticias - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Menos confían en el triunfo que redes importantes de las noticias - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Navegue en el Entorno de Aprendizaje Brightspace - Perfil - Estudiantes - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Navegue en el Entorno de Aprendizaje Brightspace - Perfil - Estudiantes - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Navegue en el Entorno de Aprendizaje Brightspace - Navigación - Estudiantes - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Navegue en el Entorno de Aprendizaje Brightspace - Navigación - Estudiantes - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Navegue en el Entorno de Aprendizaje Brightspace - Contenido - Estudiantes - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Navegue en el Entorno de Aprendizaje Brightspace - Contenido - Estudiantes - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Navegue en el Entorno de Aprendizaje Brightspace - Progreso de la clase - Estudiantes - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Navegue en el Entorno de Aprendizaje Brightspace - Progreso de la clase - Estudiantes - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Descubrió que su marido le era infiel así que publicó esta carta en Facebook - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> Descubrió que su marido le era infiel así que publicó esta carta en Facebook - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Valerian Trailer (HD) (English & French Subtitles) - Duration: 2:37.

Subtitledtrailers.com

This mission is a simple in and out.

Agent Valerian, you'll be running solo.

I only work with my partner. We're a team.

Let's go.

You're 20 minutes late.

Yeah, well, time flies when you're having fun.

Welcome to Alpha,

the city of 1,000 planets

where for hundreds of years

every species

has shared their knowledge and their intelligence

with each other.

It's paradise.

Amazing.

After centuries of peace and prosperity,

an unknown force wants to destroy all we have created.

Agents Valerian and Laureline, you have less than 10 hours

- to find the threat and eliminate it. - Let's get to work.

The whole universe is after us.

We need the two of you

to be the guardians of our future.

Are you sure you know what you're doing?

Valerian, trust me.

How much time left?

Your destiny is in your hands.

I taught him how to do that.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét