lion attacking midfielder fecker 24 saw his move to Anfield fall through after
problems with his medical a pounds fifty million fee had been agreed and the
player had even given an interview to Liverpool's in-house TV channel LF CTV
the France international has since been linked with a move to Manchester United
but League One expert Jonathan Johnson believes Becker will still join
Liverpool he told Sky Sports transfer talk podcast I think there's a very high
chance that he ends up with Liverpool his agent has said that the deal is not
done lion president John Michell Alice has admitted further talks would happen
but Liverpool will have to be patient until after the World Cup the way the
World Cup has gone at the moment for Becker I wouldn't say there's been
massive added value on top of his price which is a good thing for them the
further France goes a bit of money could be added onto that asking price Becker's
agent John Pierre burns has to suggested his client could yet joined Liverpool
this summer despite
For more infomation >> Liverpool transfer news : New Nabil Fekir revelation made over £50million summer deal - Duration: 1:37.-------------------------------------------
June 29, 2018 Newscast | Cronkite News - Duration: 27:04.
-------------------------------------------
Breaking News - Chelsea striker Morata vows to put tough first season behind him - Duration: 2:41.
Alvaro Morata's first season at Chelsea did not go to plan but the striker has vowed to come back 'fighting' ahead of the new campaign
The 25-year-old came in for criticism for his maiden Premier League campaign where, having been tasked with replacing the prolific Diego Costa, he netted just 11 league goals
But taking to his official Instagram page on Friday evening, Morata quashed reports he is looking for a swift exit as he wants to come back stronger in 2018-19
'Very exciting to start again,' he began. 'The past was hard but that is only one more reason to begin fighting again
' Morata's poor form saw him in and out of the team under Antonio Conte, particularly in the second half of the season
His crisis of confidence in front of goal cost him a place in Spain's 23-man World Cup squad as they are currently preparing for their last 16 tie against hosts Russia
But while Morata took the chance to take a holiday with his partner Alice Campello, the striker has taken his fitness seriously and looks in shape long before his team-mates will return for pre-season
He endured a kick-boxing workout with Bruno Visentin recently and looks sharp as he looks to steal a march and ensure he is not replaced as the club's first choice forward
It remains unclear who will be managing Morata and Co next season with Maurizio Sarri said to be closing in on an appointment, but Conte currently remains in the role
-------------------------------------------
Breaking News - Gary Neville tips England to go all the way to the World Cup final - Duration: 1:47.
Gary Neville believes Gareth Southgate will be rewarded for his World Cup gamble by England reaching the final
The Three Lions boss made eight changes for the final Group H game against Belgium with qualification already assured after wins over Tunisia and Panama
England went down 1-0 but the defeat meant they avoided the top half of the draw and the likes of France, Argentina, Portugal, Brazil and Uruguay
Neville feels England will be able to see off Colombia in the last 16 on Tuesday before knocking out Switzerland
He then tips England to beat Croatia in the semi-finals before a rematch with Belgium, who he backs to see off Japan, Brazil and France, in Moscow on July 14
The Manchester United legend posted his predictions on Instagram of the results of all the matches in the knockout stages
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét