Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

Welcome back to Porco Princesa

And welcome back to Mad Max.

Today was the scariest episode I've ever played of this game.

And God, how I wanted to stop playing it.

[laughs]

In today's episode, we'll get the lights

for desert Christmas tree and find a very bizarre

group of people. Without further ado,

See why today's episode was so scary.

We have to go get lights

to the Christmas Tree guy.

Oh good, I got away from the guys who were after me.

Peeeeeps!

[laughing] I've already forgotten how to play this game!

Guys... [pig squeal laughs]

I completely forgot how this works...

Oh nooooo!

Guys, there're the c... No! Why is not he walking?

At least the cars are stuck here too. Nooooo!

No! NO! [laughs]

It's fixed! Run, run, run, run, run, run, run,

Run, run, get in the car!

A thousand things to get on the way but I I'm not

going to stop because these guys are going to destroy meeee!

Oh, guys, I've forgotten how to maneuver this car.

And we're going to go to the subdunes through this place that has no streets.

Look! It's an airport!

Oh do not tell me any of that I don't wanna know!

I'm not ready to die.

"We're through"

I don't know if that's a good thing, no.

What a bizarre place!

And that's how this episode's drama begun:

Man, I'm going down there with this car and something's gonna happen.

Want to bet that something bizarre is gonna happen?

[suffering] No!

I was not ready to a horror game.

Oh, it's the really the airport, it's like, inside the airport.

Was I supposed to drive in here? How do I get there?

I think I can't go by car, huh?

I'll go through here with the car and I'm not gonna know how to come back.

It's the right amount of space to fit a car.

So we're supposed to go by car, right?

Guys, I'm talking, but I'm nervous that at any

moment I'll be scared by something here.

Oh, I'm listening to the men!

There a man!

Oh my God, I'm gonna have to go there.

Oh my God, I'm gonna have to go there. Look at the guy over there!

Oh man, why didn't the guy just come out and hit me,

why do I have to go after him in this dark place,

with this flashlight?

Why did Mad Max become an horror game when it wasn't meant to be?

I preferred it when I was in the car.

Exactly, Max, why don't they just attack already?

Oh s**t.

Oh. Stop it. Stop it!

Now there are things speaking in my ear.

Let's go. As soon as I get this off they will come and attack me.

Oh my goodness.

Oh s**t. It just gets darker and darker here.

[sinister music playing] Look at this song, man, why?

I'm hearing the men!

Oh, let's get here now!

Oh God, look at this little carnival from hell song.

Oh my lord.

Oh dear!

I'm remembering to use the flashlight, man, do you think

I would be here if I wasn't using the flashlight?

I wouldn't even be here.

No, stop. Don't talk in my ear, no ...

Do not talk... no.

Get ready for the drama.

Do you know what they'll do?

They're going to do that kind of thing...

Where they're not going to put anyone anywhere and then when I least expect it

someone will appear, and it'll give me a huge scare, I'm going to die,

I'll have a heart attack.

And everyone in my house is asleep.

Then I'm going to die here and no one will see.

From the heart attack I'm going to have with the scare

I'll have from this game here.

Oh dear.

I don't want to turn the flashlight around and suddenly see the guy

that I know this is what's going to happen

Guys, I'm... Ahnn! I'm hot. I'm very nervous.

Oh s**t! What a scare.

[nervous laughter]

And it was just some mannequins [nervous laughter]

Oh, why did this game [nervous laughter]

Why is this game scary?

I wasn't prepared for this today. I said: "man, it's gonna

be cool, we'll go there, we'll play...

It will be chill...

And then, there, now we have arrived at the lights.

OK! The guy is there, look, right there, on the door.

Will he leave when I get closer?

Of course he will, right?

[trying not to enter despair] Oh, peeps, this little song.

[Nervous laugh] Stop it.

I'm gonna turn the sound off, man, I'm so nervous.

It's now, I'm going to take be scared. And now.

It was not now, but it will be when I try to go back.

There the guy's at the door. I see him.

He's gone now. He locked me in here! I knew it!

Oh, I knew he was going to lock me up in here!

Oh man, now I'm going to have to fight them in the dark!

At least I didn't take a fright!

Bro! Did you see the guy who flew here?

Look that! They just jump fly with knives flinging around!

I will die!

I will die! I will die! I will die!

Guys, I have a little hair of life!

I cannot take a punch. If I'm punched once I'm going to die.

Aaaahnn, come on, Tassia. Breathe...

[expires deeply] It will be all right!

Soon more will enter and it's gonna be worse. ("That's what she said")

Oh, I need a better view!

That, at least we're already outside.

Run run Max!

How do we get away of here?

Yaaaaaasss

I got the lights

The path is too long, peeps, I'm going to die on this path for sure.

Oh, no! What are you doing?

Oh s**t!

What, there was no all the way back?

Oh peeps, we left that place and I'm not even

believing it. My neck hurts.

I never want to have to go there again!

Weird little clothes, but you look ripped, sir!

Why do all the people here have kind of a thing, right?

The other one there was the "Christmas tree" this one here is the "Bright Crow"

Everyone needs to be a fantastic character, right?

Uh... "murder up with you"

I'm not really believing that you're going to stay

sober, but...

So, are you ready to see me running in a race?

Because I am not. My God!

Because I don't even remember how to drive this

car, much less run a serious race.

If in today's episode I died several times trying to get out of that place,

I don't even know how many times I'm going to try to do this race in the next episode.

I hope you like it.

If you like this episode give it a like.

Comment if you want to say something to me.

Or leave some sweet words to help me overcome

the fright I took in this episode.

Subscribe to the channel because we have many different contents,

That was, Mad Max is now a horror game,

and I'll see you guys on the next episode.

For more infomation >> MAD MAX AGORA É JOGO DE TERROR - EP 10 - Mad Max, o jogo - Duration: 13:02.

-------------------------------------------

Anuncian ola de calor para este fin de semana | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Anuncian ola de calor para este fin de semana | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

La mujer que se lanzó como candidata en México luego de que asesinaran a su esposo - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> La mujer que se lanzó como candidata en México luego de que asesinaran a su esposo - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

UN DÍA EN EL ESTUDIO DE LA HIGH23 RÉCORDS - Duration: 10:42.

For more infomation >> UN DÍA EN EL ESTUDIO DE LA HIGH23 RÉCORDS - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

'Zapeando': Jon Plazaola ('Allí Abajo') ficha como colaborador del espacio de laSexta y debuta el 2 - Duration: 2:45.

 El jueves 28 de junio se dio a conocer la noticia de la cancelación de 'Cuerpo de élite' y la renovación de 'Allí abajo' por parte de Antena 3

La comedia protagonizada por María León y Jon Plazaola es la primera serie, desde 2009, que llega a una quinta temporada pero no es la única buena noticia que ha recibido el actor en esta semana porque se ha hecho oficial su unión por otro formato de Atresmedia

  A lo largo de la semana, 'Zapeando' ha ido dando pistas sobre el nuevo colaborador que se incorporaría a las filas del programa y finalmente se ha sabido que es el propio Plazaola

"¡Tenemos nuevo zapeander en la oficina! ¡Bienvenido al equipo!", ha sido el tuit con el que el espacio de laSexta ha recibido al actor

De momento, se desconoce si va a ser una aparición semanal, como realiza Chenoa, miembro fijo de la mesa o sustitución veraniega

 No es el primer actor de 'Allí abajo' que se une al programa presentado por Frank Blanco, ya que su compañero Salva Reina participó durante el verano de 2015

Otra actriz que estuvo en la última temporada estival fue Michelle Calvó, que participa en la futura 'Secretos de Estado', y hay otros con apariciones más regulares como Ana Morgade, Llum Barrera, Juan Carlos Librado "Nene" o Paula Prendes

Así será el verano de 'Zapeando' Como cada año, el formato entregará los ya conocidos Premios Zapeando en once categorías, entre ella mejor reportero, mejor video de la red, momentazo de los momentazo o Trumpazo del año, así como la sección "Give me 5" con los videos que manden los espectadores

También en próximos días se decidirá qué colaborador sustituye a Frank Blanco en sus vacaciones, labor que ocupó Anna Simon en los últimos años

 

For more infomation >> 'Zapeando': Jon Plazaola ('Allí Abajo') ficha como colaborador del espacio de laSexta y debuta el 2 - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Cuidados de una máscara - PARTE 1 - Duration: 9:53.

The interior of a car can reach temperatures of up to 55ºC

Each year 145000 masks all over the world are destroyed by high temperatures in vehicles

ATENTION: the numbers may not be real.

Patri: We're here

Laura: Hellooo

Laura: I'm sure you're wondering what was inside that bag

and being the good person I am, I'm gonna tell you

Patri: Let's do it

Laura: In this bag we can find this

and what's this? A poorly maintained mask

Patri: Comment down below who do you think it is

Laura: It's a little bit complicated to tell who it is

but it's because it's in really poor conditions

so the mask has lost its form and features, etc.

We're gonna give you some clues so you can guess which character is.

It's from Star Wars and from the dark side

In this video we're gonna show you how not to do this

Patri: how to take care of your masks and that they not end up like this

Laura: Yes because this is trash

TRASH!

this is not the right way to take care of your things

Patri: Let's explain what are we gonna do

Laura: How to keep your mask well-maintained

aaaand

yes, that's all

Patri: And how to make a good use of them

Laura: Now we're going to explain the first point of this video

because it's important to know

Patri: The creation of a support

Laura: No, it's where to put a mask so it doesn't lose its form

but It's alright, at least you tried.

Ok. The best option for this, is buy a polystyrene head

you can find them in any fine arts shop

just like this one

But we know that not everyone wants to spend money or maybe you don't want to leave your house

We have more options, don't worry

so you can choose what do you want to do

Patri: And having a good time while you're in it

Laura: The second option is create your own support

something easy and cheap

you need a base and a stick an put it on together like this with a screw

and then with half sphere of bobber, another screw and a crewdriver, put them together like this

Both: And that's all

Laura: And now you can put your mask inside

and doesn't lose its form buuuuut

if you don't want to do this we have an even cheaper option

Patri: Or maybe you don't have a screwdriver

Laura: How are you not going to have a screwdriver?

but okay yes, it's possible. So here's the other option

Laura: The third option, i think it is the easiest one and the most affordable

Patri: and the coolest option

Laura: Oh yes, the coolest, I love doing this all the time (sarcasm oops)

Ok, let's continue

For this one, you need a bottle with water like this one

And also, you need a lot of plastic bags, you know, the typical bags that you keep in more bags.

And cellophane

It's really easy to find this in your house too

If you don't have cellophane, go and buy it

For more infomation >> Cuidados de una máscara - PARTE 1 - Duration: 9:53.

-------------------------------------------

Bochorno en la Junta: dimite el número tres de Justicia por atracar a su suegra Noticias De Hoy - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> Bochorno en la Junta: dimite el número tres de Justicia por atracar a su suegra Noticias De Hoy - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Este perro espera todos los días a que su amiga salga de la escuela para saludarla... - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Este perro espera todos los días a que su amiga salga de la escuela para saludarla... - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Rechazan fianza para el sospechoso de la masacre en Maryland | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Rechazan fianza para el sospechoso de la masacre en Maryland | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

🔵 9 BENEFICIOS DE LA HIERBABUENA EN TE QUE NO CONOCIAS│TE DE HIERBABUENA PARA QUE SIRVE - Duration: 7:55.

For more infomation >> 🔵 9 BENEFICIOS DE LA HIERBABUENA EN TE QUE NO CONOCIAS│TE DE HIERBABUENA PARA QUE SIRVE - Duration: 7:55.

-------------------------------------------

México: unos comicios con una alta cuota de sangre | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> México: unos comicios con una alta cuota de sangre | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

AUTOMAÇÃO DE NEGÓCIOS | QUAIS OS BENEFÍCIOS DA AUTOMAÇÃO DE NEGÓCIOS? - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> AUTOMAÇÃO DE NEGÓCIOS | QUAIS OS BENEFÍCIOS DA AUTOMAÇÃO DE NEGÓCIOS? - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Dicas de libras com Sofia - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Dicas de libras com Sofia - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Rachel Bilson séparée d'Hayden Christensen : Premiers mots de maman célibataire - Duration: 3:17.

 En avril 2017, Rachel Bilson célébrait ses dix ans d'amour avec Hayden Christensen à l'occasion du 36e anniversaire de l'acteur canadien rendu notamment célèbre grâce à la saga Star Wars

"Joyeux anniversaire mon beau, nous t'aimons si fort #10ansetçacontinue", avait-elle publié sur Instagram

Cinq mois plus tard, le couple qui s'était rencontré en 2006 sur le tournage du film Jumper, se séparait

Parce que les deux acteurs avaient déjà connu ce genre de pause, notamment en 2010, une réconciliation semblait envisageable, mais non

   Alors qu'elle ne s'était encore jamais exprimée sur cette rupture qui serait liée à des échanges très explicites entre Hayden Christensen et Emma Roberts, Rachel Bilson se confie pour la première fois

L'actrice américaine de 36 ans accorde ses premiers mots de maman célibataire à People

L'ex-star de la série Newport Beach et de Hart of Dixie évoque notamment la garde partagée de leur fille de 3 ans, Briar : "Nous essayons toujours de trouver une solution

C'est difficile. Mais je ne sais pas s'il y a une bonne façon de faire."   Si Rachel Bilson poursuit sa carrière d'actrice en jouant dans la série Take Two avec Eddie Cibrian, elle n'accepte pas n'importe quels projets

"Être maman passe en premier. Tout ce que je choisis pour le travail doit vraiment être quelque chose que je veux", commente-t-elle

 Malgré le jeune âge de sa petite Briar, Rachel Bilson tente de lui expliquer au mieux pourquoi son quotidien est depuis quelques mois partagé entre ses deux parents : "Nous lui disons que maman a une maison, que papa en a une aussi mais elle est trop petite pour avoir une conversation plus profonde

" Le plus important reste que Briar bénéficie de tout l'amour nécessaire, une priorité pour sa maman

For more infomation >> Rachel Bilson séparée d'Hayden Christensen : Premiers mots de maman célibataire - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Day McCarthy passa de todos os limites e toma atitude inesperada após ser espancada no show de Ani - Duration: 2:23.

 Processada por racismo e vários outros tipos de ofensas contra artistas, Dayane Alcântara Couto de Andrade ou Day McCarthy resolveu ir ao show de ninguém menos que Anitta, sobre quem ela já chegou a fazer declarações e acusações polêmicas

+   No entanto, os fãs da cantora não deixaram barato e a escorraçaram do evento, que aconteceu na noite desta última quinta-feira, 28 de junho, em Londres

Nos vídeos que circulam na web, Day aparece sendo expulsa sob agressões do local

 Uma mulher chega a bater na socialite, com vários tapas, fazendo com que a morena caísse no chão

 Mais tarde, a mulher se manifestou nas redes sociais com um desabafo sobre a situação, dizendo que reagiu às agressões usando spray de pimenta

 "Eu só dei uma unhada da cara dela que arranhou e rasgou a cara dela toda", detonou

No entanto, ela acaba de tomar uma atitude ainda mais inusitada: a do deboche. Em suas redes sociais, Day apareceu dançando ao som de "Tapinha não dói"

 Confira o vídeo:    Vale lembrar que Day McCarthy é conhecida pelo seu histórico de acusações e injúrias

Uma das mais conhecidas foi contra Titi, a filha do casal de atores Bruno Gagliasso e Giovana Ewbank em novembro de 2017

Constantemente, ela é criticada na internet por conta do seu "veneno" contra os famosos

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét