Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Sofia The First El Deseo De Cumpleanos - Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Green Monkey - Duration: 18:00.

-------------------------------------------

"Cela hoy escribiría un cuento inmortal con las hazañas de Puigdemont" - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> "Cela hoy escribiría un cuento inmortal con las hazañas de Puigdemont" - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne: Gemma e Giorgio tornano insieme? Parla Maria De Filippi | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne: Gemma e Giorgio tornano insieme? Parla Maria De Filippi | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Digão acerta retorno e Fluminense está muito perto de trazer Luciano e Julian Benitez - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> Digão acerta retorno e Fluminense está muito perto de trazer Luciano e Julian Benitez - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

« Le droit de grève est un droit fondamental, un droit social et démocratique » - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> « Le droit de grève est un droit fondamental, un droit social et démocratique » - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Corinthians aguarda resposta do Hannover para anunciar a contratação de Jonathas - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> Corinthians aguarda resposta do Hannover para anunciar a contratação de Jonathas - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Sebastian Yatra Grandes Exitos || Mejores Canciones De Sebastian Yatra 2018 - Duration: 50:03.

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Sebastian Yatra Grandes Exitos || Mejores Canciones De Sebastian Yatra 2018 - Duration: 50:03.

-------------------------------------------

De cyberexpert voor u aan het werk - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> De cyberexpert voor u aan het werk - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

De merkbelofte van Vitakruid - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> De merkbelofte van Vitakruid - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Generación espontánea de seres vivos - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> Generación espontánea de seres vivos - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Victoria Abril dévastée par son départ de Clem : "J'ai un énorme baby-blues" - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Victoria Abril dévastée par son départ de Clem : "J'ai un énorme baby-blues" - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Albert de Monaco opéré d'un cancer dans Ici Paris ? - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Albert de Monaco opéré d'un cancer dans Ici Paris ? - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

10 Ventajas de las Vacaciones - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> 10 Ventajas de las Vacaciones - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Polonia vence a Japon 1-0, el conjunto de Asia pasa a octavos del mundial 2018 - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Polonia vence a Japon 1-0, el conjunto de Asia pasa a octavos del mundial 2018 - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Ingrid Chauvin dévoile une rigolote photo de son fils Tom - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Ingrid Chauvin dévoile une rigolote photo de son fils Tom - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

GOSSIP: Giulia De Lellis su Instagram: 'Quando mi fidanzerò, prometto che lo dirò' - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> GOSSIP: Giulia De Lellis su Instagram: 'Quando mi fidanzerò, prometto che lo dirò' - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

PHANEE DE POOL - Une talentueuse slappeuse | Live Interview - Duration: 6:17.

So I'm Phanee de Pool.

In one of my songs I say I'm grasshopper and swallow but I think in everyday life,

I would rather define myself as a text singer.

I come from Switzerland and my project has one year. Phanee Pool, it's all fresh.

I present to you Roger on the bass, Romy on the keyboard, Patrick on the rhythm, Jean the most beautiful,

Jean, it is him my teammate on stage, the truth in whom I trust, the only one.

Here is Patricia, the pad.

I do not know exactly what it's good for, but it's still useful to have one, it feels good to be able to tap.

That's the looper, it's really the most important, in fact, it's the computer

and looper that all have merit.

I'm useless.

And then all that is deposited on crates since Phanee de Pool had to have

chicken cages.

Isn't it ? So down there you have crates, that's it.

Caged animals that have certainly inhabited hens, but we have no evidence.

And especially, there behind Svetlana, it's my friend since I always travel alone

and I had to have a girl with me, so I took Svetlana.

Have you seen the length of her legs?

The basis of my work on stage is my looper since it gathers absolutely

all the loops that I run and which are launched in the control room and then on top I slap.

I'm a slapper, it's a mixture between slam and rap because I do not really

I'm still talking more slowly than a rapper but I do not really

slam because, from time to time, there's a little melody in what I sing.

I do not just talk and what's important to know is that I'm not

a vocal singer, I'm a singer with lyrics.

I try to do, to tell the cynicism with a bit of poetry because it's true

that, here I am, I'm 28 years old, I'm also aware of how the world

and then whatever we laugh or cry, the world will keep on going

badly. I'll try to tell what happens on earth, in my heart,

in my guts, in my head, in life people, music with a small

Candide side that I exploit but also in everyday life.

I am an adult child.

"Toutes les minutes" is a piece that explains what happens every minute on Earth and it starts with a list

saying that every minute, 18 people starve, 900 million shake

hands, then after that goes precisely in an explanatory slam of what is happening saying

that here, every minute in the world, someone said it was better before, at

the time of the King and jester and then it comes a little on, on what surrounds us,

what we live on a daily basis.

I'm not going to have any taboos about talking about an

attack, about Daesh, about homosexuality or the money you need, or about those topics

that are now in the spotlight.

When I go on stage, my first goal is clearly to give pleasure

to people.

After I'm very nervous so I never feel very good before going

on stage but it's always moments that are great.

Then I also play a lot of humor so my goal is as much to move people, as to make them laugh,

to make them think and it's true that these challenges every night,

every show is to be able to provoke emotions.

In fact, that's what I want, I want to provoke emotions! How, I do not care, but I want to provoke emotions!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét