Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

Hello peeps and cheeps!

Kalomay here. It's been a long time since I've made a video that was not on a computer, which it's over there

So it's over there?

So!

I wanted to talk about this "thing" that's been going on

um

You know,

Doki Doki-

Doki doki

Literature club

hold up

So Doki Doki Literature Club 'n stuff have gone BBC News or whatever

clearly that was not the adult nah- no clearly it wasn't the game's fault

Because the

Game itself did nothing wrong

It gave MULTIPLE warnings

That the game was not suited for...

PEOPLE

Under 13 or people who have suicidal thoughts and crap

[heavy breath]

I'm not HAPPY with this

Okay..?

This video.... everything

[heavy breath]

[Claps]

Okay, um

So if you didn't hear the story I will link a video to the full

Thing you haven't already saw it for you DDLC fans

I'll just

summarize the story here

So the parents of a 15 year old male child

Committed su- No the child who is 15 years old or whatever

I don't know the exact age, probably is 15 years old. committed suicide after playing the game.

O-oh

So, this is clearly how the story went I

Hold up

Haven't had anything planned for this, but This is how it's gonna go

So we've got this main character for you

Frick you eevee >:-(

So we've got our main character, Monika here

Sayori

Yuri

And Natsuki

Monika over here like, "I'm okay. I'm innocent" - goodbye - the... where'd it go?

here you are :)

who-weh! *Cough

im dying right now

Okay, who would I say this was...? Yuri or something? no, Sayori. all right.

Yes, Sayori- Sayori

"I'm happy. I'm not really happy. Okay. I'm not really happy" do-do-do-do-do.

"OHHHH!!!"

Oh Sayori! I want to write a poem for you! "oh, thank you for the poem!!!! :)"

"I really I really like it." why are you so enthusiastic

about it?!

"I don't like you." "UUUUUU you hurt my feelings!!! :( " I ruin everything

UUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! So SAD!!

[Horse sound]

i died

Y-You can- you can go now

Okay, So

OHHHHH

Yuri, hi Yuri, "hello"

"i"

"Hello"

"um... I don't like your poem." Okay. I'll write a poem for you

Types poems

i mean- writes writes poems

OOOOOHHHHHH!

Yuri, I wrote a poem for you, "oh, I love this poem. Can I keep it?" yes, you can keep it. "I hate you Yuri"

"Why do you hate me?" "Because you like the mc or kalomay"- whatever

"OHHHHHHH!"

"I didn't know!" I ruined your settings and whatever

"I'M SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-

"Oh"

"MC. I like you, will you accept my confession?" yes or no depending on the characters decision

"Uh-oh. So happy / angry. I'm going to stab myself to death."

[death sounds]

three days

Goodbye, Yuri :)

"I'm Natsuki. I'm- s "

Yeah, Nats- Oh

"What the- oh my god Yuri!!"

[barf sounds]

Goodbye :)

"Oh- oh"

"Well, that's a shame, I didn't know script was broken that badly"

"Well, do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do" types stuff

Helloh Monikah, "hi. Delete me, please." Okay, do-do-do-do-do

delete- dead, bye~ >:-)

Okay

Cough. Oh

It's a- it's eh new game clicks new game. Okay. So now we got we got Monika out the way. goodbye Monika. "goodbye" Oh

Hi Sayori ! :) "Oh hi MC depending on what your name is" uh

"I hate Natski and I hate Yuri.. So Yuri and Natsuki are gonna go die."

"Yay!! I'm so happy that you deleted Monika! That's right"

"I know you deleted and Monika. I know everything probably because I'm Club leader now, but we're going to be together..."

"f o r e v e r"

"no I don't want this"

Where- where is she?

Ow my head

"No, I don't want this you can't do this" deletes everything deletes, "goodbye"

"This club has no happiness after all" you see that? Okay, so that's what happened to

Kid plays through the whole entire game. I think or watches something about that.

WHOOOWOOOH

I cant breathe

Okay, so eventually this kid like freaks out was like oh I'm super depressed

OHHHHHH

Super depressed I became Yuri or whatever

Whoever other character he decided to become

And they killed themselves, so the parents blame

The game for killing their son, the son really just killed themselves and parents of just playing the game now

the parents told whatever and then the got on BBB BBB

B-B-B

B! B! B!

BBC News or whatever British something channel and

Now they're like blaming the game the parents told dan salvato

The only thing that was funny about that video is how the news reporter

pronouced dan salvato, Dan saveto dan savato

Savato, and that was- that was just funny right there, dan savato

Dan sal-va-to, that's how you pronounce it not Dan savato- whatever you pronounced like, but it was really funny

But um, RIP that kid

EUHUHHAUH

There, okay- um

Yeah, I don't know if you can hear me but this is going on YouTube if you if

You couldn't tell

Sorry for spoiling like the whole entire thing, but you should have known that you're going to

Indeed find spoilers for the game if you would watch this video. I

Got this idea from Bijuu Mike. Like if i already said that, I'm pretty sure I didn't

Because we do actually have a lel- lot of good ideas including everybody from the

comments section on his uh video about that

THAT Just came out not too long ago

HUUUUUH

also you like my cat shirt? It says "Meh"

meh

It's also backwards, I think

hoooowooh!!!

This is this is a very long video so I

technically blame the parents for letting their children play such a horrible and

Dangerous game not actually horrible or dangerous. They just played or read it

Reddit

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét