Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

Hi. I'm Maya.

It's Saturday and after 2 weeks while I was in America,

I made for you a new vlog.

As I have many amazing places to show you,

for today I prepared the first part of this vacation vlog

with what I visited in San Francisco.

Good morning.We are in the airport. We are ready for the flight.

The first stop: Amsterdam.

We have arrived in Amsterdam, on Schiphol airport.

After a crazy run through the airport,

we finally got on the plane and we are ready to go to San Francisco.

The stop in Amsterdam was too short and I didn't have time to shoot anything

but maybe I'll do this on the way back.

This is Dedu, my teddy bear, which will be with me the whole trip

and he will help me to sleep well.

We can't wait to go.

Hi. I'm already in San Jose, California.

I arrived here on Monday afternoon,

weird because also on Monday we've gone from Romania.

But there are 10 hours between Romania and San Francisco.

Yesterday I went shopping. I was so excited to do shopping here, in California

and today we are going to San Francisco.

Kiss you. Ah, I forgot to show you. This is the house where I'll live for 3 weeks, in San Jose.

It is the house of my best friend, Dan.

Thanks, Dan for the invitation

He is a special person and I want to thank him for beeing here today to see how wonderful is California.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét