Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

Chelsea have turned down a £50million offer from Barcelona for Brazilian midfielder Willian

Despite winning the league and cup double last season, Barca have concerns that their squad still lacks greater quality in depth and attacking flair, particularly following their shock Champions League defeat to Roma

The Spanish side see the skilful 29-year-old as a playmaker who can add an extra dimension to their attack following the departure of Andres Iniesta and want him to link up with compatriot Philippe Coutinho

Willian's representatives have been in Barcelona and the lure of the Spanish giants will be tempting but Chelsea have so far shown no willingness to sell

Long-term admirers Manchester United are waiting in the wings and have also posted an interest

It is understood, United would be willing to offer even more to secure a player their manager Jose Mourinho rates highly

Indeed, United made overtures to sign Willian in January but Chelsea resisted despite Antonio Conte preferring to use him predominantly as an impact player

Willian still managed to score 13 goals last season and was arguably Chelsea's stand out player when they played Barcelona in the Champions League

He is a popular figure at Stamford Bridge, is under contract until 2020, and the club would be reluctant to lose him but he turns 30 in August and a greater offer could prove harder to resist as they look to reduce the age of their squad

Chelsea have opened talks over a move for 22-year-old CSKA Moscow midfielder Aleksandr Golovin and also want Christian Pulisic from Borussia Dortmund

For more infomation >> Breaking News - Chelsea reject £50million offer from Barcelona for Willian - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

பட்டபகலில் பூங்காவில் நடந்த காதல் திருமணம் | Tamil News | Latest Seithigal - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> பட்டபகலில் பூங்காவில் நடந்த காதல் திருமணம் | Tamil News | Latest Seithigal - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng Sub] 20170110 Omni Ent News - Zhang Bin Bin - Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms - Duration: 3:57.

Hello everyone, I am Zhang Bin Bin

Viewers of Youku, how are you?

(I don't know why this random clip is in this video)

[ Q: Briefly introduce your character in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms ]

He is a playboy

He has numerous concubines in his harem

It's such a character

It was pretty hard to play

[ Q: What was the hardest part? ]

There was a scene where he was bathing

and he was with many concubines

That was challenging. I did more than 10 takes

The director kept saying

Bin Bin, you don't have such experience in real life but you have to let go, let go

After the director gave adjustments to me numerous times

The last take may be what the director was looking for

[ So you are normally a bit shy ]

Yes, normally I'm a bit shy

I haven't been in love for a long time

[ Q: When you acted with Yang Mi in intimate scenes, did you feel shy? ]

There was a scene where I was lying on a rock

She passed by me

I called out to her to hit on her

So I had to hit on Sister Mi

It was hard

Then Sister Mi said you come here

She laid there and said you stand there

And she went on to hit on me

I said oh, this is how you do it

That take went pretty smoothly

I was able to just finish the whole scene

[Q: It seems the first time you acted in front of green screen caused some inconvenience]

It was very funny, the first time I shot it

They said there is a Phoenix in front of you

I was like where is the Phoenix

Then this time a tiger scratched your chest

It was the first time I acted in front of green screen

I thought...anyhow that scene was especially memorable

The others seemed like they are very used to it...Reba and them...

I thought they are so good

How do you make yourself believe to such a level

[ Q: How did it feel acting in wire scenes? ]

It was about 20, 30 meters up in the air

And I was coming down a slope

Your pose has to look good

You can't show that you are scared

The first take I was very scared

When I was in the air, my hand and sword was shaking

The director said it was no good

I was pretty scared

Every time I rush out

The moment I jumped off my mind went blank

The whole world went blank

Because I am a little afraid of heights

So I'm pretty afraid of wire scenes

[ Q: Shooting costume drama is taxing, do you secretly work out? ]

Yes, yes

I don't work out on set, I do it on my own time

If you do it on set, by the time you shoot you are probably out of energy

You will be like Director I can't do it anymore

[ Q: New Year is coming up, what is your plan? ]

Spending it on set is awful

[Q: How many years have you spent New Year on set? ]

I recall after I started acting, I have spent New Year at home once...twice...

Twice

I have acted for 4, 5 years, only spent it twice at home

I'm a more traditional person

365 days, I can film any day

But New Year's day, let me go home

I want to have a quiet dinner with my Mom and Dad

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét