Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

(Zoo News)

Hello.

This is Zoo News. I'm Anchor Cat.

And I'm Anchor Mayfly.

A lot of humans are going to Hangang Park now,

which is endangering Hangang's ecosystem.

That's why we're going to

talk about the state of Hangang.

The weather is perfect

for drinking beer at Hangang these days.

Really? I don't drink.

Oh, so you can't drink.

Pardon? I'm still a minor.

It's been 14 minutes since I was born.

Teach me how to drink

Please read the first report.

This is the first report.

Oh, I'm sorry.

This is the first report.

You have something on your face.

Oh, this?

I just hit puberty.

This is the first report.

Next...

My voice changed too!

Your voice changed already?

Yes, my voice changed.

Here's the first report.

Let's check in on Reporter Alley Cat at Hangang.

Reporter Alley Cat.

I'm Reporter Alley Cat reporting from Hangang.

There's no space to even step because

of the many illegal tents.

I'll talk to the fruit flies behind me.

What are you looking at?

What are you looking at?

A guy and a girl...

I want to go in and look.

No! I'll go in and look.

Alright, go ahead.

Honey, it's a bug!

I'll get it.

Bro!

Due to humans excessively affectionate behavior,

curious fruit flies have been dying off.

We need a fast solution to this issue.

Kids shouldn't watch things like this.

Sora, I'm an adult now.

Already?

Want me to tell you what's going on in there?

- The guy... / - Don't say it! You must not say it.

Calm down.

Reporter Alley Cat.

It looks very messy around you.

Yes, that's right.

Hangang is a mess

from all the food waste left behind by humans.

I'll talk to the pigeon

that's been living here a long time.

Humans keep throwing out food waste at Hangang

which is a big problem for pigeons.

What's the problem?

I'll show you.

In my day, pigeons weren't like this.

This is what we did.

Now I'll show you what pigeons are like these days.

They're all fat from eating so much.

This is what they do! They don't get scared!

Alright, thank you for those words.

This has been Reporter Alley Cat

reporting from Hangang.

Good job, Reporter Alley Cat.

Please read the next report.

This is the next...

What's wrong?

I'm sore from old age.

You're already a middle-aged man?

Next is commentary on the animal world.

I'm Editorialist Afghan Hound.

There are still people at Hangang

that bring their dogs, but don't collect their poop.

What could be done as a solution?

We must clean our poop ourselves.

So the owner and dog...

What are you doing?

I rolled over. Don't I get a treat?

To make sure Hangang is clean...

I've collected this much dog poop.

You collected the poop of other dogs too?

This is all mine.

Gross!

Get out of here, mister!

I'm female.

Huh?

Oh, female...

Lastly, it's today's weather.

Anchor Mayfly.

Oh, you're an old man now?

Please give us the weather.

Where are you going?

A man in black is calling for me.

- Come get me. / - No!

No...

We'll end the news before our anchor dies.

Thank you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét