Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

 That is the opinion of Jamie Carragher. Chelsea have begun the season firing on all cylinders, sitting two points off the top of the table after drawing with Liverpool on Saturday evening

 Hazard has hit top form after a terrific World Cup, registering six goals and two assists

 The Belgian has come under scrutiny in past seasons for his lack of ruthlessness in front of goal, however

 The diminutive forward's best season return was 16 goals in 2016/17, but fans and pundits alike have always believed another gear was accessible

 New Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri seems to have unearthed that level, gradually integrating Hazard into the team following a long summer in Russia

 Writing for The Telegraph, former Liverpool defender Carragher said: "If Chelsea win the title this season, it will be partially due to their great manager, but ultimately because of the influence of Eden Hazard

 "Hazard is the Premier League's best player. "This judgment is based on the last six years, not the first six games of this season

" Hazard joined Chelsea in 2012 and has won two Premier League titles, an FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League with the club

 Following his marauding goal against Jurgen Klopp's side in the Carabao Cup on Wednesday night, he was described by team-mate Ross Barkley as "not selfish"

 Carragher argued how backing himself more may in fact improve the Belgian, though

 "'Selfishness' can be considered a dirty word in football," added Carragher. "[Football is] a sport where the team ethic is everything

 "Then you look at someone like Ronaldo and his relentless desire to mop up every individual honour takes him to a higher plain

A big ego can fuel success." Signs of a developing ego were there in the summer, when Hazard wanted a move away from Chelsea, partly because they failed to qualify for the Champions League last season

 The 27-year-old has admitted he expressed his desire to leave the club, but Carragher believes Sarri's introduction is pivotal to the No 10's decision on his future

 "The longer Hazard goes without signing a new deal at Chelsea, the more likely it seems he will end up at The Bernabeu," declared Carragher

 "A decision looms and it may be the brand of football Sarri has introduced at Stamford Bridge is the best hope of getting him to commit his future

"

For more infomation >> Chelsea news: Jamie Carragher reveals one KEY detail to Blues winning Premier League - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea news: Eden Hazard makes Blues transfer revelation - Duration: 2:32.

 Speaking ahead of Chelsea's Premier League clash with Liverpool, Hazard opened up on a summer of uncertainty

 The Belgian was one of the best players at the World Cup as Roberto Martinez's side reached the semi-finals

 After the tournament, Hazard became unsettled amid interest from Real Madrid as Antonio Conte departed the club

 "I will tell you the truth. After the World Cup I wanted to leave, my dream is to play in Spain," Hazard told BT Sport's Des Kelly

  "Then I talked with the board here and the manager and I said: 'Okay, you don't want me to leave

I can stay no problem.'" After speaking with Maurizio Sarri, Hazard was persuaded to stay put for at least another season

 "I'm happy here, the new manager is coming, we are enjoying playing with him so to stay I think was the right decision," Hazard said

 "Now I'm with chelsea, I've got two years contract left, I can sign a new deal, maybe not, I don't know

" Despite staying put for now there is still a possibility that Hazard gets to enjoy his dream in La Liga

 Even still, it remains a possibility that the winger signs an extension and extends his stay at Stamford Bridge

 "Yes, for sure [possible he spends the rest of his career at Chelsea]. There is also a possibility I can leave in one or two years also," Hazard said

 "The fans they love me, I like the club, I like the city and my teammates love me also

For me it's easy to stay. "If I leave or if I stay I will be happy."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét