Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Mari!

Mariana? Come on Mari!

That girl is gonna make me late again

Mariana! I have a meeting at work this morning!

Mariana?

Mariana? You are still asleep?

Oh my goodness! You hands are cold and damp!

I think it is best if I take you to the doctors!

No mother! It is not necessary!

I must go to school

No! You are in no state to go to school. I will take you to see a doctor

No Mother!

I have an important test. I need to guarantee my future!

No! I will go to my office! If you need anything you can call me

If necessary I will rush home and take you to a doctor!

Thanks mom! I will take some medicine later

You are the best mother in world

I don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful mother!

You are a perfect daughter!

I love you sweetie! If you need anything just call me!

Take care! I hope you feel better soon!

OMG! She believed me!

Oh my! That was one of my worst performances.

I have done children's theatre production which were more realistic

And she believed it 100%

What a glorious day!

It would be insane to waste a day like this in a classroom!

Listen carefully kids! If you want to have a day off like me it is very simple

I normally choose damp hands!

Its not as straightforward as a headache and not as serious as a fever!

Careful with a fever! You could end up in a hospital queue! That is worse than school!

It is really easy. Just lick your hands

You can throw in some extras! Stomach ache, a cough!

I know that it sounds kinda childlish!

But so is school!

And they make us go everyday

Life moves pretty fast

If you don't stop and look around!

You might miss it!

This is my 9th absence this semester

Its gonna be tough to get 10

So I need to make this one count

It don't matter if you are 5 or 55

Occasionally everyone needs a day off!

Amanda?

Pietra?

Fernanda?

Gustavo?

Mariana?

It was like...

The aunt of the cousin of my best friend

Said that she saw Mariana in the park

But the park was closed

She said they needed to take the dog

And then the dog ate Mariana`s homework

She had to redo it

Then she went to Starbucks

And then her aunts grandmother saw that she was very ill

She was really ill at Starbucks

I understand! She's not in School!

Julia?

Is Julia also at Starbucks? Very ill?

Hi Ju! What's happening?

Are you alright?

No! I'm ill!

You're always ill! Are your parents at home?

No! My parents are travelling

Are you at school?

Of course not! I decided to take the day off!

Call for an UBER and come over!

Are you crazy! I'm not well!

You are always ill! Come over and be a mermaid with me

No way! I am ill! I cannot go in the water!

Of course you can! As soon as you get the water you will feel great!

Give me a break! I am ill! I am not gonna leave the house

Yeah right! Get over here! I am waiting! Bye!

Julia is so tense! So uptight!

I don't know anyone who deserves a day off more than Julia!

When I invited her to be a mermaid

I thought it would help her!

That the magic of the ocean, the dolphins and sharks would help

She is always worried about her results at school!

I always tell her!

Life moves pretty fast

If you don't stop to look around!

You might miss it!

But she never listens!

Hello School Director! I am sorry! I forgot to call!

Are you aware that Mariana is not in school today?

Yes! I am aware! She is at home sick! I should have called to let you know

Are you aware that your daughter has a terrible presence record?

I am sorry! I'm not sure I understand

If Mariana thinks she can simply miss school and still graduate, she is sorely mistaken

This is the first I have heard of this

I am looking at the school system. In this semester Mariana has 9 abscences

It is normal that you are not aware. Parents are always the last to know

9 abscences? That can't be true

As far as I can recall Mariana has missed 2 days of school.

Could you check the system again?

Just a second.

What is going on?

I don't understand!

Mariana is really at home! I should have taken her to a doctor

I know that at this time of the year plenty of kids decide to take a day off

But in the case of Mariana, I can assure you.. she is at home and she is sick

For my birthday, I asked my mom for a trip to Disney!

Instead! She gave me a notebook!

She also gave me lessons on coding

I learnt all about computers.

And how to hack the schools admin system

It is wonderful skill which I am sure will be very useful for my future

When we say that the verb is in the personal infinitive

This means that the verb is not related to any person

Or form

For example

"To love is to suffer"

Which is one of the great truths of life.

You should learn that as well

I don't trust Mariana

Buy why? Mariana has good grades! What is the problem

Thats not important

Mariana is not a good example in this school

Imagine 400 students rioting in rebellion in this school

That is the last thing I need!

I hadn't thought about it from that angle

But you know that Mariana is very popular

Everyone likes her. The Funk gang,

The nerds

Even the kids from the suburbs come study here because of Mariana

The Kids from Belford Roxo, and Novo Iguaçu

From the suburbs?

From Vila Valqueirie also?

I was not aware!!

This is exactly why I need to stop her!

I will show the world that Mariana is not a good example

Mariana is only an example of a Nothing!

Who wants to be a nothing?

I am going to catch this girl out! If its the last thing I do

Wow! You way you say that.. Even I got scared

Thats right! You should be scared

Julia! How come you are still at home? I am waiting for you!

No way! I am sick. I am really ill!

Its really simple! Open the UBER app! Request a ride to my house!

I am ill! I am not going!

If I wasn't a Mermaid I would be at the beach right now, surfing

Come on! It will be fun! I promise!

Wait a second. I have another call

Hi mom! What's up?

Hi Mariana! How are you feeling? You sound very ill!

Thats a shame! I thought I was getting better!

Were you sleeping?

No! I was trying to study! I don't want to drop behind with my course work!

Thats good! But the school principle called. She said you have missed 9 days of school

9 missed school days? Impossible!

She must have made a mistake

Perhaps!

Can you hold the line for one moment?

It is my mom!

She thinks I am sick

You are sick! Sick in the head!

Listen! I am serious! Put on a nice dress and come over!

Mom! Talking to you has left me feeling weak!

Can we talk later?

Sure! You should relax!

Have some soup

I will call you later. Get better!

You don't need to call! I will sleep for a bit.

I will come home a 6pm. So that I can care for my angel

Ok! I love you mom!

Bye sweetie! I love you! Get better soon!

I am certain that Julia must be struggling with her dilemma!

Should I stay or should I go?

Should I stay or should I go?

I can't go!

If I leave the house someone will see me and tell my mom!

I could request an UBER. But then my dad would see it on his credit card!

I don't know! I am ill!

If I don't go, Mariana will keep calling me until I do

In 1939 the Nazis invaded Poland

That is what started the 2nd World War

What can we learn from this fact

That nothing in this life.....

Which one you has a cel phone turned on in my classroom

Oh! Its mine! Get back to your studies!

Sure! I will talk to her!

Fernanda? Could you come with me please!

You need to be strong

What?

Your grandmother has passed away!

This can't have happened! How?

These things happen! I don't have all the details!

I should go!

What do you mean? A dead grandmother?

Yes! It was Fernanda`s mother! She said that the grandmother had died!

And she is sending an UBER to collect Fernanda

Very suspicious! Very suspect!

What do you mean?

They think I was born yesterday!

There is no dead grandmother! There is no body!

Guilherme! Tell me something

This student! This... Fernanda Junqueira!

Does she have a group... a specific friend?

Its tough to say!

Fernanda is friends with everyone!

I can't say for sure

But she must have a special friend! Someone she is close to

A boyfriend?

No!

A BFF? That is the term these kids use

What is that?

Best Friends Forever!

Exactly! A friend!

Theres Mariana Lewis

That's it!

Mariana is behind this!

I know Mariana`s little tricks!

I am sure that she is responsible for this prank!

Mrs Principle! I don't understand! What prank?

Exactly! A prank! Mariana is responsible for this!

I am going to catch this girl! Right now!

Grab that phone and call Mrs Sandra, Fernanda`s mother

Quickly! I will catch out Mariana

One moment Mrs Principle

Hello Mrs Sandra

My condolences!

She's right here. Just a second

Its Mrs Sandra! What a coincidence!

Good morning Mrs Sandra, How are things?

Not good! Not good at all! Perhaps you heard?

Heard?

Oh yes! I heard! The loss in you family! So sad. So tragic!

What?

You want to send an UBER to collect your daughter?

Yes of course!

But the school rules have changed slightly

You can only collect your daughter once you show me the body!

Yes! The old hags dead corpse!

Good morning! This is Mariana Lewis! Can I talk to the principle please?

Just a second

Mrs Sandra, if you are not satisfied with our school rules you can get lost

Shhh! I know this is Mariana! She is making it up

That is correct Mrs Sandra... Get lost!

One moment! There is an annoying mosquito here

You are talking to the real Mrs Sandra... Mariana is on this line!

Good Morning Mrs Principle

Would it be possible to send me any assignments?

I don't want to get behind with my school work

See you tomorrow!

Mrs Sandra! I think I owe you an appology

You should call me madam! I have never been so insulted in all my life!

I didn't mean it! I thought I was talking to someone else!

Please forgive me!

I am heart broken about my mother-in-law

And you think it is a joke! I am shocked!

No Mrs Sandra! I would never think it a joke!

It is just that... I.. er... had a sudden headache!

A sudden headache!

I became dizzy and confused! I didn't know where I was!

Please forgive me!

Confused? You are crazy!

You are idiot! Stupid!

I cannot believe you are the principle of a school!

I am sending a car to collect Fernanda

It will arrive in 5 minutes! I don't want any more delays

Of course! I will take Fernanda to the door personally!

No! Not you! I want her at the door alone!

Alone?

Yes! After you insulted me! I don't want to see anyone from that school!

Please forgive me Mrs Sandra!

That was perfect! You should be an actress

I was worried that she would recognise my voice

You worry too much! Relax

We are talking about the School`s principle! She is a dictator!

I am going to send an UBER to collect Fernanda

Then I think we should go to the mall!

I knew that you would try to get me out of school!

But to make up a story about a dead grandmother!

I loved the ideia! You could've thought up a better one

I was really difficult pretending to be upset

I had to cry so that he would believe me

It must've been very funny

But it was worth it. Or would you prefer to be at school?

No! It was worth it! I don't want to be at school

What happened to Lorren?

She's gonna meet us at the mall

What are we going to do at the Mall?

I'm no sure. Maybe catch a movie

Cool!

We can see what movies are showing

I can hardly believe it!

First you save me from school now we are going to the movies

a movie? Are you crazy?

In the middle of the week?

Thats exactly why!

Everyone is either at work or at school

Its gonna be empty and cheap

OMG! We are in trouble.

Its the famous you tubers from school!

Calm down Julia!

They will see us. They will tell someone.

Cool it Julia! They are meant to be at school!

They are doing the same thing as us!

Day off!

Even so... they might say something

They cannot! They will get in trouble

Lets go and talk to them

Are you crazy? I don't even know them

Perfect! I will introduce you

No way! They are famous You tubers!

Calm down! Deep breaths!

Count to three

Hi there!

Hi Mari!

You also?

What?

Taking a day off!

Yes! Kinda!

You guys are bad!

This Fernanda and this is Julia

Do that thing!

Do what?

Please

Lari! I think she wants you to do the intro to your channel

Sure!

If you want to watch this video! Come with me! Come to Lari`s world

Me to?

If you don't mind!

But we are in the middle of the mall!

Go on Carol! There is no one near!

Ok!

Today's video is super, mega, hyper fun!

Are you guys up for a movie?

Sure

There's an old movie from the 80s

What's it called?

Ferris Beuller`s Day Off

Its about a kid who misses school and tricks everyone

Sounds great. It is just like us!

What do you think? Lets go!

Four students missed class today!

And this story of the dead grandmother!

Mrs Sandra was furious!

Yes! But there is something in the air!

I will get to the bottom of it!

Do you want me to call Fernanda`s mother?

No!

Its not that! You strange thing!

I don't want you call anyone

This Mariana!

This girl

She spreads these problems throughout the school

Mariana is very popular! You know!

The students did a collection to send her some roses

I gave some money. Do you want to?

Mariana is not sick!

You don't understand! She is not sick!

But her mother sent me a doctors note

Her mother is an idiot! Mariana tricks her!

Have every seen her mother's face! The face of an idiot!

So what do you intend on doing?

I won't be waiting around here!

I am going to get moving!

I going to visit all the corners of this city where people like Mariana go

I am going to collect the proof that I need

Don't you think you are taking this too far?

No! I am not!

I am going out!

Going out?

If I can't find Mariana I will go right to her home!

I will prove to the whole school that Mariana is not worth anything

We were on the school trip! It was getting dark

And Mari wanted to take a photo

A photo?

For instagram

She was getting her celular phone ready. She says "step backwards"

So I stepped back

"Step back more.. more" she said

Then I realise that I am on the edge of a 3 metre drop

On the edge of a canal!

A canal? With water?

No! A dry canal, with rocks, and broken glass and rats

I almost fell in

I said "Mariana are you crazy?"

So we kept on walking and laughing

She started messing around and doing silly things

You won't believe what happened

What? Quickly, tell me!

Mariana fell in the canal!

I didn't fall in.. I was like walking and then I kinda fell and jumped

Did you get hurt?

She was fine. She landed like a cat!

If it had been me, we would have needed an ambulance

She just laughed and filmed it for her instagram stories

Relax Julia, everyone is different

Afterall, it was Mariana who fell. Not you!

I am going to the restroom. When I come back we will go

Where are we going?

I was thinking

We should go to Maracanã

Maracana? The stadium?

Yes! Come on! Its our day off! And the Brazilian team is playing

Sometimes I think that people worry too much!

And for what?

When I am a mere 30 minutes late for school my mom starts shouting

But I get to school in the end. Its ok! No one died!

I wish I could be more like my dog!

My dog doesn't worry about anything

Humans worry if there will be enough bread for breakfast

Or if I will have any money in a years time

Does my dog worry if there will be food when he wakes up? No

Does my dog feel guilty when he pees on the floor? No

My dog doesn't worry about the past. Nor the future!

He lives in the present!

Sometimes I think my dog is a budhist

His name is Bingo

Bingo the Buddhist

Think about it!

If we really concentrate on what we are doing!

Eating ice cream

Playing video games

You don't care about what is happening around you

You are so concentrated that you only think about that one thing

I think that is incredible

If we concentrate on the important things

We wouldn't care about the distractions!

Its worth thinking about!

OMG!

5000 restaurants in Rio de Janeiro

I choose the one my mom goes to!

Oh no! She will see us!

Stop that! She won't see us!

Thats right!

We are not weak! We will not be seen

Girls! Sunglasses!

Good afternoon!

Good afternoon!

This is ridiculous

Just because Brazil is playing the whole country stops

Everyone stops

Students don't go to school

Transport stops working. Everything stops

Everyone prefers to watch Neymar

Good afternoon to you!

Mariana! you are crazy!

I know!

Neymar! Get up!

All he does is fall over!

Mariana? Are you listening. Can you hear me?

We went to the mall. We didn't go to Schoo!

We are in Maracana! We went to the movies

Listen to me! I am not allowed to get an UBER alone

If my mom finds out she will kill me!

You won't die!

If we were at school right now! We would be in history lesson

Look! Neymar is looking at us!

Bruna Maquezine? Who? I never heard of her!

Where Is Fernanda?

We need to find Fernanda!

My mom could call me at any moment

Its time for us to leave

Lets go find Fernanda

Hello? Who is it?

Its me! The School Principle! Come down here!

I want a word with you!

I am sorry! I can't make it to the door.

I am very ill

In my fragile condition I might fall and hurt myself

I might end up missing more school

Stop wasting my time!

Come down here!

You can call my mothers work number if you have any questions

Thank you for the visit! Its nice to know that you care!

It will be remembered

Listen to me girl!

You get down here this instant

I will only leave here once you come down

Bye

I will catch you out Mariana!

Hello, Who is it?

You know very well who it is!

The school Principle

I am sorry! I can't make it to the door.

I am very ill

In my fragile condition I might fall and hurt myself

I might end up missing more school

I will go away until you come down!

You can call my mothers work number if you have any questions

Now I have you Mariana!

You will not escape!

Hello there!

I am Thais! I work here!

I see that you like these paintings

They are wonderful and interesting. Do you know who painted them?

They are works by Catharina Welper

A Carioca Painter

She started painting influenced by her mother

Her paintings have lots of color and strong shapes

And lines

There many ways of interpreting the work of Catharina

You can see one thing. You can feel another

And I can see something totally different

That is the great thing about modern art

Thank you. They are beautiful

Mariana come here a moment

Mariana! We've had a really great day

Maracana, shopping, movie

But an art museum? It will spoil everything

Spoil our day?

Look around? These paintings are spectacular

Sometimes people can be so ungrateful

I rescued my friends from the boredom of school

And they still complain

A museum full of wonderful art and culture

They don't know how to appreciate life

This is the best day ever!

I don't know! Im just saying that it was no fun

What?

It is stressful being out all day! We could be caught at any time

And for what?

For what?

So that we could do all the great things we did

What things? There was nothing special!

Nothing special? Fernanda talk to her...

Yes Lorren! It wasn't that bad!

Not that bad?

Are you both serious?

We went to the movies, we met you tubers.

We went to a museum, and Maracana stadium

And you still complain!

OMG! It's my mother!

Hide. Quick!

Hi there!

Is everything ok?

Didn't you have school today?

Dentist... say Dentist

I went to the dentist

And is everything ok?

Couldn't be better! I love the dentist.

I hope Mariana gets better soon!

It was very funny. We were watching Felipe Neto videos

She wrote a comment that she had his home number

Did she?

Of course not!

You can imagine that the people went crazy. Over 500 comments

So she posted someones home number

But not Felipes

Whose?

The principles!

That's crazy! What happened?

It is not clear! Some people say that she did not sleep for three nights

They say she had to throw out her phone because it rang so much

Look at this!

What an incredible day!

Isn't it wonderful?

I saw my mother and she didn't see me!

She didn't see you!

Because see saw me! And she easily tell my mom!

And then what am I meant to do!

Relax Fe! Cheer up!

You like music! Lets dance?

No!

I am not leaving now

I am almost there!

I almost have the proof I need

What proof?

The proof that Mariana is a little menace!

The proof that Mariana was tricking everyone

I will not give up!

I am almost reaching her house

Come on Fernanda! The Music helped!

Yes it helped!

We won't be able to do this everyday!

Of course not! But it was really worth it!

I really think it was good for them both

You must think I am terrible!

That I am a bad example

But it was only one day! It won't hurt

I think school is a bit of a joke

I think that school was invented by vampire squids who want to steal our souls

Be serious! When will I need to use a verb in the impersonal infinite

Infinitive!

Impersonal infinitve

I never see my mother tell my dad

"Quentin you must conjugate the verb in its infinitive!"

And you? When you are around the city!

On a bus. Or on the subway

Do you ever see someone reading?

No! And its not surprising

When they were kids they had to read Dom Casmuro

Dom Casmuro? Are you serious?

Since then They think that reading is synonymous with boredom

And I agree!

At least let us read Harry Potter!

Mari?

What time did your mom say she would get home?

At 6pm! Why?

Its ten to six! You've got 10 minutes to get home

I gotta go! Bye!

Er. Ok! er...

Ok! But what about Loren?

I think I will enjoy this beach!

Mariana! I saw Mariana!

Mrs Principle? Is it you?

My goodness! You look like a zombie

You look like something from the Walking Dead

Marcia! You really hurt my head!

You are covered in mud! Where are your shoes?

I fell over!

What are you doing here? In my garden?

Because I saw Mariana! I will prove it!

Mariana is in her room! She is ill

No! I saw her! She is lying to you! She is always lying

I don't understand. Mariana is in her room! Come with me. I will show you

Hello sweetie. Its me!

Hi Mom!

Are you feeling better!

Yes! Much better! Thankyou

No no no! This cannot be true!

What is that?

Its the school Principle. I don't think she is well

Maybe its best if you go home! And take a bath

You might feel better

No no. I saw this girl.. I saw her.

She is ill! She has been at home all day!

I will take you to the door. You need a bath

But she was outside

Where is the dead grandmother?

The corpse?

You are not well! Lets go

I even feel a bit sorry for the principle

She needs what everyone needs. It doesn't matter how old you are

A day off!

You're still there?

Its finished

You want more?

Give us a thumbs up on the video

Hit that subscribe button and click the notifications bell

Now you can go! Bye!

I am serious! you can go now!

You want to stay?

Ok then! Follow me on instagram!

Bye! I love you guys!

For more infomation >> Dia de Folga - Day Off - Full season! - Duration: 1:05:51.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 15 - AS MÚSICAS MAIS TOCADAS DE SETEMBRO 2018 - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> TOP 15 - AS MÚSICAS MAIS TOCADAS DE SETEMBRO 2018 - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Ministro Luiz Fux derruba decisão de Lewandowski e proíbe entrevista de Lula - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> Ministro Luiz Fux derruba decisão de Lewandowski e proíbe entrevista de Lula - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

VOLTA LUCKAS KIM | OUTUBRO NOVA TEMPORADA DE VÍDEOS! | NÃO PERCAM| - Duration: 1:32.

Hi guys, How are you? I'm Luckas as everyone already knows.

And today I'm coming back with the channel, yes. Finally

new videos, yes people I apologize

for missing but what happens? I moved from Cordoba

As everyone knows, I stayed at my friend's house for a few days

I posted some videos, there are still some videos that I will post

that I recorded there, two reactions that I will post already in the next days

And I'm now somewhere else.

called La Plata, is the province of Buenos Aires, but

will stay for another video to explain this to you

What I want to talk about today is that the channel is coming back from tomorrow

we're going to have videos normally, so it's going to be like this

first I'll post the videos that

I had already programmed, the two reactions I had already done

and then it will be the news saying everything that

that I have to tell you, show the new place where I am

I'll talk a little bit about the good things and the bad things about this place.

but it's okay, right, nothing is great

I'm very happy to be coming back to you

So you already know, tomorrow, new video on the channel

Give like comments and shares, and subscribe to the channel

not to miss the next videos. Goodbye!

For more infomation >> VOLTA LUCKAS KIM | OUTUBRO NOVA TEMPORADA DE VÍDEOS! | NÃO PERCAM| - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Terelu y Mila como dos "pandilleras" a punto de llegar a las manos en un violento enfrentamiento - Duration: 2:56.

Nuevamente esta semana el plató de 'Sálvame' se convertía en campo de batalla lingüístico que estuvo a punto de llegar a las manos.

En esta ocasión fueron Terelu Campos y Mila Ximénez quienes se enfrentaban de manera violenta, según recoge El Confidencial, tras unas declaraciones de Makoke en 'GH VIP 6'.

La ex mujer de Kiko Matamoros mostraba su tristeza al contar que su hija Anita se va a vivir a Milán, lo que desataba irónicos comentarios por parte de Mila Ximénez,

quien de todos es conocido que no es santo de su devoción: "Ni que se fuera a Kosovo.

Si tiene que arreglar las cosas que lo haga antes de entrar en la casa. ¿Ella no sabía que se iba a Milán? Sí.

No ahora" Terelu Campos, amiga de Makoke, salía en defensa de la concursante de 'GH VIP' y le espetaba a Mila: "Que pague Kiko Matamoros lo que ha hecho Kiko Matamoros, no Makoke.

Kiko me ha hecho muchas cosas y yo no puteo a Makoke" refiriéndose a que la ex mujer de Manolo Santana se ceba con Makoke por la enemistad que tiene con Matamoros.

Mila, en el tono que utiliza habitualmente cuando está enfadada o discrepa en algo, respondía que lo paga con quien le da la gana: "Mis temas con Makoke son mis temas y yo lo pago con quien me da la gana.

Yo juzgo lo que me da la gana" enfatizando a gritos la palabra "gana" una y otra vez. Igual que ella paga en este plató conmigo lo que le da la gana.

Según recoge Exclusiva Digital, la hija mayor de María Teresa Campos, trataba de hacerse oír entre los gritos de su compañera y le decía que '"tú vas siempre por libre,

Ximénez, lejos de bajar el nivel de agresividad, seguía atacando: "Tú a Kiko no le dices nada. te crees en posesión de la verdad y muchas veces no la tienes". Por lo tanto, a callar ya".

"Tengo cero relación con Kiko y tú lo sabes", le respondía Terelu mientras se encaraba con su compañera, un tenso instante digno de un duelo de pandilleros,

teniendo Kiko Hernández, presentador ese día del programa, que separar a las colaboradoras por miedo a que el enfrentamiento fuera a más y el problema al final fuera para Telecinco.

Las últimas palabras de Campos antes de cambiar de tema eran: "Ahora, por una vez, Terelu no se calla".

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét