Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

Hi everyone ! I hope you're fine ! you are on "Les plaisirs sucrés d'Antoine"

and today in this new video I teach you how to make fruits chips

I choose apple and pear because it's seasonal fruit

but you can use other fruits, it's up to you

I pull on my apron and I guide you through the recipe

to make these fruits chips, you'll need these ingredient and the fruits of you choice

200g of sugar

100g of water

10g of lemon juice

I drop the sugar in the saucepan

I add the water

and I bring it to the boil

once it's boiling I pour the lemon juice

and I give it a stir

I wait a few minutes before I dip the slice of fruit in it

I sliced with my slicer an apple and a pear

as my syrup cooled down I dip the slice into it

and put them on the baking mat before I bake them

I bake them at 100°C for 2h30min

after the baking time, I turn off the oven and I place back the chips into it overnight

after a night in the oven, you can unstick the chips from the mat and you can use them to decorate your desserts

I advise you to set them at the very last time in order to keep them crunchy

this little decoration tutorial is now done, I hope you enjoyed

If yes, do not hesitate to like the video and share it around you

leave comments and keep on subscribing to my channel

I'm also still looking forward to seeing you on my instagram and facebook account, the links are in description box

see you soon for another recipe ! CIAO !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét