Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

This is a parody, as defined by the Law, based upon the animated serie Dora the Explorer. Public discretion strongly advised.

The author(s) of the latter is / are in no way affiliated with what follows.

Made for comedy purposes only. Current use falls under fair use. (Beware the crocro'owls! Now is the season...)

Unadvised for under 12's, over 80's, pregnant people, rage quitters, those who have troubles with humour.

Do you like parties?

We're gonna throw a huge party for my friend Boots.

Because today is his birthday.

By the way, where has that sly little fuck gone?

Right there? Pissing, you say?

Boots, you're pissing me off...

Here you go Boots, this is for you.

(Patrick Gifted, Swiss chocolate master since last month)

Oh look! There's a picture of me on it!

Happy birthday to you Boots!

Boots, you sly little fuck, you're pissing me off...

Dora, how are we going to go to the party?

The party will take place in my home, but we have to hurry up.

I need your help to ask Map what is the way to go to my place...

Hey there...

Dora would like to know the way to go to her place...

...where the party is to happen...and of course I don't give a shit!

First off, they'll have to lick my butt...

...then they'll have to smash down Grumpy old troll...

Voilà.

Finally, they'll reach the two mountains where they'll be able to break the curse...

What!!?

Mountains, mountains...

...I first got laid in the mountains...

Oh yeah...

But I don't give a shit!!

Mountains, mountains!!

So, this is what you'll have to tell Dora:

I really don't give a ...

...shit...

...you bitch!

Repeat after me:

Biiiiiiiiitch!

And keep being a jerk to her...

voilà.

Keep being jerks!!!

You coming?

What sort of animal makes such a noise?

Hey Larry!

An owl you think?

You derp!

It's a crocrodile.

A crocro'owl you say?

May be so...

Dora, we should strike each other's butt.

Oh no, I think I heard Swiper.

That asshole is always trying to fuck with us.

He's gonna try and swipe your birthday cake.

I need your help to keep an eye on Swiper.

Whenever you see Swiper the squirrel, you have to say "Swiper".

What? You saw Swiper the bull?

Where is he?

I cant' see him anywhere.

Where!?

Right behind us!?

Swiper no...

...swiping.

It's too late!

You will never find it!

Oh no...I'm afraid he is correct.

I'm gonna need your help...!

Many hours of search later...

My cake!

You deserve that much.

Come Dora! We're going to miss my birthday party!

It's Grumpy old troll!

I love to lurk...

...and I'm a big jerk!...

Hey!

And I don't give a fuck!

Who's there?

It can be very easy,

to be in time at your party...

...just blow me.

Did you hear that Boots?

One has to blow.

Come on!

Come on, come on!

Go ahead little monkey...

Oh, the crocodile lake...

But Dora, how are we gonna cross that lake?

I know!

I need your help.

I need the credit card of your mom!

Hurry!

Send your mom's credit card by mail at:

Sir Honest-Urban Jean-Thierry, 01 street of the Saint Word, 61920, Zimbabwe.

Otherwise, Dora will

Die!!!!!!!!

Because of you

Don't forget!!!!

Don't forget!!!!

Don't for...

Bastard!

That mischievous Missteur X is really a naughty witch...

And a fat...

...bitch!

Where is your house?

Can you see Dora's house?

Over there!

Come on, vámonos

Everybody, let's go

Come on, let's get to it

Come on, let's get that shit!

Boots...open your big mouth, once more,

and I'm actually gonna shit in your fuckin' birthday cake!

Oh no!

This is not a solution...

Look! it's my mommy!

Hi mommy!

Hi Dora!

Hi Boots!

Hello Misses Jones!

It's my birthday...

I knew it Boots!

I'm...

...getting inside.

See you soon Misses Jones...

See you soooooooooon!

Boots, wait here for some time.

I want to prepare a little surprise for you.

Nice! I love surprises!

Hi! Are you ready to help me?

All of Boots'friends are here!

Tyco the fox, Vera the caribou and Totor the retard...

He's a fat derp...

You're a fat derp...

Oh yes, yes, you fatty fatty derp...

Listen carefully:

Boots' waiting outside!

We'll have to prepare 6 party hats and 6 goody bags.

We'll have to count them well, alright?

Come on, come over here!

Is it done Dora? Can I enter?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!

Alright then, I'm waiting...!

Alright.

We're gonna try this:

I want everyone up to do the surprise jump.

Are you ready to get up?

Come on, up everybody!

Up!

Up, up, up up, up, up up, up, up, up, up...

Up!!

You are all retards!

Now, everyone needs to keep their mouth closed,

because you all are breaking my balls, like that!

And you...

...say "up" once more and I fuck you up real nice.

So now you're all going to get up saying "surprise"!

Because if not I will fuck you up...

...real...

... nice.

Alright?

Come on, up!

Up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, u...

(french song about a man that feels himself so handsome and beautiful playing)

(Thanks given to the author of the song, "Ultra Bogoss", whose use in this video has absolutely NOT been permitted, lol. Link to his channel here or down below in the description)

Also...

My other YTParodies

What a madness!

We've had a wonderful adventure today to go to Boots' birthday.

What was your favorite part?

Me too, I liked that a lot!

My favourite part was when Boots did a hell of a blow-job

to Grumpy old troll!

MY favourite part was...

Do you want to listen to a story?

What kind of story is it Dora?

It is a book my mom just offered me

and whose title is:

The Prince and the bitch

In french, it is translated as: Le Prince est la salope.

Once upon a time...

...a prince and a queen

who were very happy.

Prince William and Queen Mary

loved one another very...VERY...deeply...

...and so strongly!

They said one to another...

Break into my butt!

Oh no!

Not in the poo hole!

What a bitch!

With her magic willy...

...made of plastic.

Boots, je t'aime. I love you!

Yes, it seems so.

Dora, piss all over me please!

Boots, piss me off once more

and I'm actually gonna shit all over you!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét