Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

what's the big career move? okay so I get this call out of the blue and apparently my time on the

trail covering the election attracted some attention from the Wolf (Blitzer) Network

Oh Rice!

The Wolf Network? Where all the male anchors are conspiracy theorists and the women

are dead behind the eyes? Judgy, very judgy.

thank you anyway they offered me my own show. Get out 28 years old and you got

offered your own show to anchor do you know how rare that is that's amazing you

didn't take it did you? yes mom of course I took it I mean I

actually think they can make a real impact there you know I could change the

culture and be the voice of reason yeah and the earth is flat that's what

they think over there

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét