Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

Well, I am here with Sofía Say hi Sofía (Hi)

And we're going to play for you

Imagine John Lennon

So

Here it goes

For more infomation >> Sofia Arrieche Primer Semestre de piano FCVES 30 nov 2017 - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Una Sola Hojita de ROMERO al Dia y NUNCA va a Tener Esas 5 Enfermedades. PUEDE SALVAR TU VIDA - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Una Sola Hojita de ROMERO al Dia y NUNCA va a Tener Esas 5 Enfermedades. PUEDE SALVAR TU VIDA - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Malestar del PDECat por el ninguneo de Junts per Catalunya - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> Malestar del PDECat por el ninguneo de Junts per Catalunya - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

L'importance de la collaboration dans les enquêtes sur les cartels : Grant Chamberlain - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> L'importance de la collaboration dans les enquêtes sur les cartels : Grant Chamberlain - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Après son tir de missile, la Corée du nord se proclame un État nucléaire - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Après son tir de missile, la Corée du nord se proclame un État nucléaire - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Méthodes et outils de détection des cartels : Marisa Tierno Centella - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Méthodes et outils de détection des cartels : Marisa Tierno Centella - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

THANKSGIVING IN MEDELLIN (I MADE NATILLA) - Duration: 13:37.

For more infomation >> THANKSGIVING IN MEDELLIN (I MADE NATILLA) - Duration: 13:37.

-------------------------------------------

Le gingembre au secours des nausées de la grossesse - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Le gingembre au secours des nausées de la grossesse - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Healing juice to improve arteriosclerosis or clogging of the arteries naturally - Duration: 2:33.

Arteriosclerosis occurs when the arteries accumulate cholesterol

plaque and fat that hardens and restricts the correct flow of blood through the body, the blood

that carries oxygen when unable to move normally, can produce problems such as,

chest angina , heart attack, stroke, numbness in the extremities

and pain.

In addition to following the recommended medical treatment, today in todo en salud we will teach you

a juice that can help you to solve this condition more quickly.

The necessary ingredients are: - 4 peeled and chopped carrots

- 1 chopped apple without seeds - Half an inch of ginger

Before starting, we must wash, peel and cut the ingredients very well, then in the juice processor

we add each of the ingredients, the carrot, the apple and the ginger,

if you do not have juice extractor you can do it in a blender, Just make sure to add

water and strain the content at the end, when we finish processing each of the ingredients

we will obtain this juice with many benefits for the body.

We just have to serve and enjoy.

This juice should be taken every day in the morning, until the condition improves

completely.

Carrots contain soluble fiber that is indicated to reduce blood cholesterol

levels because this fiber binds to the bile acids contained in

cholesterol and eliminates them through the digestive tract.

The apple besides that it will give a sweet flavor to the juice contains pectin that act

as soluble fiber and cysteine that helps to improve the metabolism of fats in the liver,

for its part the ginger contains antioxidants that prevent the cholesterol from oxidizing and blocking

the arterial channels and also reduces the levels of bad cholesterol in the body.

As you can see this juice can be very helpful for your body, so do not hesitate to do it,

try it and tell us what you think.

We hope this video has been useful for you, remember that your opinion is very important,

so rate, comment and share and if you have not yet subscribed, subscribe every

day upload new videos.

For more infomation >> Healing juice to improve arteriosclerosis or clogging of the arteries naturally - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

La très grosse bourde de Johnny Hally­day avec Jean Tiberi, à l'époque maire de Paris - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> La très grosse bourde de Johnny Hally­day avec Jean Tiberi, à l'époque maire de Paris - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Make de signos | AQUÁRIO | Mini resenha de produtos de pele | LEG/ PT | SUB/ ENG - Duration: 19:45.

♪ [playing music] ♪

Hey guys! What's up?

When I recorded the video

I forgot to record the intro,

so here I am!

And before anything else

I wanted to warn you that if you need it,

This video is subtitled in Portuguese and English.

OK?

This makeup, I recorded to photograph

the pieces of the aquarium sign

from my Mar.made collection.

The Mar.made facebook and instagram page link

it's down here!

We don't have the online shop yet

which will be in Etsy and Elo7.

But when we have will be linked down below.

Well, so I'm not makeup artist or anything.

... my background is as a designer.

But, I thought it was cool to share with more people

this makeup experience

and onward, I want to talk about

how it is to start a brand of your own,

talk about photography that It's something I love!

And I photograph too.

And many other things,

like DIY's and stuff like that,

which I also love with passion!

In this first video,

... I talked a little, quite a lot.

about some products that I used

for skin.

And so it became a little longer.

The others will not be so long so, I promise!

Bom, e dai como ele ficou mais longo Well, because it got longer

I'll put it down here

the time and description of when did I told what

of the products, so you can have an idea.

In the video, I tried putting the brand and an average price

of everything I used.

Well, anyway.

The first thing I did

in this makeup

was to make babyliss, only in the front of the hair

So I locked it in a bun while I was making the makeup.

Then,

when the makeup was ready,

I just raised the bun, here on the front

and I let the fringe loose.

... I think you can check out the photos,

that are really cool!

Well, anyway! Face washed!

Well washed.

But anyway I used

micellar water,

that is ending.

To get that bit of dirt out

of the face.

That's a bit ... big!

I do not understand, where does such dirt come from!

I did not even leave the house today!

Well, then. Clean face!

Clean hands too!

And I'll start my make.

by moisturizing the skin

I do not know exactly, What is my skin type.

I say she's a bipolar skin.

Why? Sometimes it gets very oily,

sometimes it gets super dry.

It depends on the weather, it depends on my mood,

depends on my state of mind,

it depends of the universe!

But anyway, I always prefer to moisturize.

I did not moisturize my skin,

my skin was much worse.

I left adolescence the adolescence did not leave me!

So I have a lot of pimples,

but when I did not care nothing of my skin,

it was much worse, much worse.

Much worse!

So, nowadays I always use this moisturizer

from Nivea.

It is very strong,

but, what I learned from it,

is to pass with a sponge.

Because every time I passed it with

the hands.

My skin looked very shiny!

It took a lot of time to absorb.

I think that with the sponge,

the sponge itself absorbs the excess, right.

It's wet, it absorbs the excess of the product.

Then you pass on the face, it stays hydrated,

but not that "ultra shining".

I'll pick it up here on the sponge. And I'll moisturize my face.

[fast speed video]

The second thing I use,

is another moisturizer.

Not quite a moisturizer ...

He is several things.

[video turns black and white]

Opa!

Let's not waste cream!

Cream is expensive!

So,

the other that I use,

Is

this one.

It calls tears of unicorn,

has several of such products.

This one I bought in the Mais Vaidosa store

which is a very good store.

It's not merchan, but I point out, because it is very good!

And there it says it's a primer,

illuminating oil.

It has vitamins, it has a number of things.

But,

It takes time for the skin to absorb, it takes a lot of time.

At least on my skin.

I use very little, very little.

But it feels refreshed

at the time you pass the makeup too.

The makeup effect gets better, it looks more beautiful,

at least I think. OK?

What I do not like about it is that it has an absurd amount of glitter.

This white part is all glitter, and that part here is the product itself.

So I let it go like this, I avoid getting around too much,

because otherwise it leaves much glitter, and then your skin

turns like...

A fabulous blast, but I do not like it

for everyday life is not cool.

The smell of it,

I do not know...

It is a series of oils,

but it has a...

A very strong smell.

It resembles the mass of the cake,

before she bakes.

When it starts baking, you know?

It looks very bright! It gets very oily to the skin.

It's not something I would pass on, in my day to day, just to go out, you know?

Like I use moisturizer and sunscreen.

So, the right thing is for you to leave the skin absorbs for a few minutes

I usually let it absorb for about ten minutes.

Listen to a song, go do anything.

For the skin to absorb.

I do not have time.

So ... I'm going to the next step, which is what?

To put primer.

This product, it says is already a first.

It moisturizes the skin, but it does not give any effect to the pore.

You know? Like closing the pores.

So, I'll use the primer.

... This primer that I have, it it's written like this

basically

Optical disguise, smoothes wrinkles and pores.

It really...

It is from Abelha rainha, this one.

I really feel that it gives a damn smoothed in the pores,

and a little bit on fine lines.

... For example, I have a very marked cat mustache.

Mostly from this side

And here in this part of the look, where usually use illuminator.

Which I think is what gives a disguise.

It gets very marked! Crack it a lot!

And under the eye, which I have this little part here pretty much jumped

And it marks a lot.

Very very much.

So I use the primer.

Always! Before the makeup.

And there you also remember...

The amount of thing that we're using in the face,

after, needs to get out decently.

So...

Always remember to ... Take off the makeup later, eh?

♪ [music playing] ♪

Full of primer!

This primer, it does not say that it has a matte effect.

But when I pass it, just it,

without passing that oil of unicorn first,

it gives a good matte in the skin.

And even with the oil, I do not know if the camera can show,

But it makes a lot of difference! He "pfuu" the face.

It takes away much of the glow. Very very much.

So I like it, right?

So...

Let's go to what?

I'll try a something I've never tried.

That are color corrective.

When I went to buy makeup

I bought this palette from Ruby Rose

I live listening to people say that is very good, very good, very good.

And there were those who are minors, and had this

Me, if I were to buy from the minors

I was going to have to buy two different ones.

Because the color I wanted only had in one,

and then the other color I wanted was only in the other.

So I preferred to get this one here, which are twelve, twelve colors

And there have these two main colors.

And you have these darker shades.

I have not tested it yet,

but for me, it works a lot as a contour.

This two tones here they are colder,

And these two tones here are hotter, are more open shades of brown.

So come on.

The corrective palette.

And I'll try to use the colored correctives.

In case as my skin is too red because of the pimples,

I'll use the green.

And so,

I do not have

a specific corrective brush.

So I use a little once to the concave.

And I at least like to spread it and then I scatter with the sponge.

♪ [music playing] ♪

So let's go!

I'm wearing this mask, looking like a green clay in the face!

Now in the under eye,

I'm going to use this color here, which is a salmon.

And I'll use ...

in the under eye.

♪ [music playing] ♪

And so, however this brush is not for what I'm using it.

I think it gives a great effect.

The brush is new, and it gets dropping a few pieces.

It sucks, but it's life.

And that's it!

This beautiful clay mask.

And now what?

Foundation right?

So, foundation...

I have some,

of different colors.

Why?

My skin is light but it is not so light

and I have a very yellowish background

Very yellowish indeed.

These are the ones I use the most,

which is the one here of Pausa para Feminices,

this one, Bruna had not yet released

the intermediate colors.

So I ended up buying the color four,

because the two shade was too pink for me.

Usually the color I use, it is so, the second, third tone.

So the four,

it gives a little more tanned tone that my skin

mas mesmo assim ela funciona melhor que a dois.

Dai agora eu quero comprar... Acho que a dois e meio vai servir melhor em mim.

Mas eu também preciso testar.

E dai eu tenho essas duas da Ruby Rose

que eu gosto muito.

E são a L2 e a L4,

eu geralmente misturo as duas.

Por que a L2 tem um fundo amarelado.

Essa é a versão nova.

É, ela tem um fundo amarelado

mas ela é muito clara.

E ai eu tenho que misturar com a L4, que ela é bem amarelada.

Mas dai ela é a mesma coisa da quatro da Bruna.

Ela fica muito...

Bronzeada pra mim.

Então vamos lá, eu vou usar essas duas.

Eu não sei se dá pra ver,

aqui na minha mão,

A desse lado aqui, é a dois,

e desse lado aqui, é a quatro.

E ai eu dou uma leve misturada.

Porque misturar direto na esponja, direto na cara pode manchar muito fácil.

E ai eu...

Taco base na cara!

♪ [música tocando] ♪

Nossa, aqui... Aqui ó! Tá tudo bem.

Aqui... Não tá tudo bem!

Tá bem, bem claro.

OK. Vamos ver como arrumamos isso.

♪ [música tocando] ♪

Gente,

eu juro

que a minha cara só tá parecendo uma máscara na câmera,

porque no espelho não tá.

Tá tudo certo!

Então eu vou continuar.

[Tan ram]

Juro que na vida real, não tá dessa cor. Tá bom?

Então vocês vão me desculpar,

porque eu estou me desculpando.

Dai, vamos selar com pó.

É... O pó que eu sempre, sempre uso,

tá. Não vou falar sempre, mas vamos lá,

desde a metade da faculdade que eu uso

o mesmo pó. Que é esse da Vult.

É translúcido, porque...

Por que translúcido?

Porque eu não tenho saco pra ficar achando minha cor certa de pó.

♪ [música tocando] ♪

Eu nem sempre selo a base com pó.

Só quando...

Só quando eu acho que precisa.

Mas como é foto, qualquer brilhinho, vira um brilhão.

Dai,

é bom a gente

dar uma segurada na make.

<i>E eu quase enfiei o pincel no meu olho.</i>

<i>Doeu.</i>

Tá selado.

Minha roupa tá toda torta.

Dai agora, enquanto a cara se assenta.

Eu vou

dar uma arrumada na minha sobrancelha.

Eu não sei como é que fica no vídeo,

mas minha sobrancelha ela é um castanho

escuro.

Não chega a ser preta.

E ai,

como meu cabelo é mais claro

eu uso,

Eu uso essa cor aqui,

essa cor aqui mais clara, pra sobrancelha.

E de vez em quando, assim, quando,

eu faço... Quando eu erro na minha sobrancelha,

pra ser mais sincera.

Eu uso...

Eu uso esse tom aqui mais escuro.

Esse aqui.

Pra fazer um degradê,

e tirar as falhas

♪ [música tocando] ♪

Uuuuhhhh...

Que boniteza.

Que sobrancelha... Escura.

As vezes eu pinto a minha sobrancelha,

mas dai eu tenho que ficar pintando ela, a cada exatos quinze dias

E eu não tenho paciência pra isso.

Então...

Deixa ela ser natural.

E...

Bora para os olhos.

Vamos começar como o que? Vamos começar com uma base marrom.

Eu vou usar esse pincelzinho aqui,

pra passar uma sombra marrom só aqui nessa parte debaixo.

O marrom que eu vou usar,

É este marrom aqui.

Esse marrom aqui.

É uma paleta da Ruby Rose que eu tenho.

Sim, eu tenho muitas coisas da Ruby Rose.

Porque eu acho que ela é uma marca muito barata, só que ao mesmo tempo ela é boa.

Cara, num dá pra ficar comprando sombra de tipo,

custa vinte reais cada sombra, sabe?

Por que se não eu vou usar a mesma sombra

pra sempre. Até ela acabar.

Eu gosto de cores, eu gosto de outras coisas

Então vamos lá.

♪ [música tocando] ♪

Dai agora eu vou fazer o côncavo esfumado.

Com azul.

Eu vou usar esse azul aqui.

Esse azul aqui.

♪ [música tocando] ♪

<i>E eu acabei de sujar tudo...</i>

♪ [música tocando] ♪

Eu tenho uma série dificuldade em fazer qualquer coisa nesse olho.

Esse olho fica tudo lindo e maravilhoso,

Esse olho...

E agora a parte debaixo.

Eu vou usar a mesma sombra marrom que eu usei na pálpebra.

♪ [música tocando] ♪

Muito douradona e azulona ela.

Bom, agora as últimas coisas.

Vou fazer contorno.

Vou só usar um contorno em pó.

Esse pó aqui.

♪ [música tocando] ♪

<i>É a quarta vez que esse cara passa vendendo ovo na minha rua.</i>

E minha sobrinha chegou!

Então eu vou continuar esse vídeo daqui a pouco.

Eu voltei!

Super brilhante!

E... Com chuva.

Então eu não faço a menor ideia de como vai estar o áudio.

E... provavelmente minha sobrinha vai tá gritando no fundo, também.

Mas é isso ai.

Eu vou,

continuar de onde eu parei, que foi nos olhos.

Eu vou usar esse delineador,

é um delineador... É um azul prateado. Eu acho ele muito, muito, muito bonito.

♪ [música tocando] ♪

Uuuhhh, consegui.

Gente, eu tô sentindo um orgulho muito grande.

Vocês não fazem ideia.

Eu vou passar azul na parte debaixo também,

porque eu acho que tá faltando.

♪ [música tocando] ♪

Eu acho engraçado, porque, eu não sou maquiadora,

mas eu fotografo.

Então tudo eu fico pensando, como que aquilo

vai ficar na iluminação da câmera.

Eu peguei uma sombra, de um azul mais escuro.

Esse azul aqui

E eu vou vou tentar puxar o delineado que eu fiz

com ele.

Até a borda.

♪ [música tocando] ♪

Bom,

eu vou passar um lápis bege.

Ele não é branco, tá? Ele é bege.

Na linha d'água dos meus olhos,

antes de passar o rímel.

♪ [música tocando] ♪

<i>[passando rímel]</i>

♪ [música tocando] ♪

Por último, mas não menos importante.

O batom.

Eu vou usar esse rosa,

que é um nude.

E...

Por cima dele, eu vou usar esse azul aqui.

Fica um efeito bem legal

No caso, esse aqui não é um batom, é uma sombra.

É... Como é pra fotografia,

não faz muita diferença, eu acho

Então vamos lá, a parte do batom.

♪ [música tocando] ♪

Nossa! Que azulão que fica na câmera.

[Criança rindo ao fundo]

Tô aquariana!

Eu acho.

Na minha percepção de aquário, eu estou aquariana.

Por último eu vou dar uma ajeitada no cabelo.

Que é só subir aqui,

e vou refazer o coque.

Porque eu quero que ele fique alto assim.

Não baixinho do jeito que tá.

E é isso!

Bom, e é isso.

Eu não só esqueci de gravar a intro, como eu esqueci de gravar o final,

então eu tô gravando agora.

Eu espero de coração que vocês tenham gostado.

Se vocês gostaram

não esqueçam de curtir no botão aqui embaixo

se inscreverem!

E se vocês também quiserem

compartilhem com as migas e os migos

e já vão preparando as ideias de make pro carnaval!

Vocês podem conhecer também as páginas de facebook

e instagram da minha marca, a Mar.made Store

que vão estar linkados aqui embaixo.

E se vocês quiserem,

minhas páginas pessoais também estão linkadas aqui embaixo

e lá vocês podem conferir

fotos dos produtos e das makes!

Um beijo ENORME se você quiser

e até a próxima!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét