Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 29 2017

Look, I do not usually start my speeches like that,

but I'm going to start with the conclusion, I'm satisfied

and very happy about the treatment I did at the Punto Bianco clinic.

I arrived for the first time in December 2016, the second time in March 2017,

and now in July I finished everything, I did the implants and I am very, very, very, very satisfied.

Why? For the following reasons: First of all, there is an extraordinary welcome,

from the housekeeper to the director of the clinic.

Honestly, they are very professional, who do their job well.

Secondly the treatment was really high quality compared to the treatment I have already suffered in France.

Frankly there is a lot to say about the quality of the treatments here,

and then a third point which is also very interesting and worth the trip, for me –the economical price,

the price is really very affordable and then I will say very frankly

that I love Moldova, we even found a motto with my son: we found ourselves with an extraordinary welcome,

we say that Moldova is for life!

Well, I pass the word to my son who will say a few words:

Yes, I went to accompany my father in Moldova, for his dental treatment,

I did not know Moldova; this is the first time I came.

Frankly, I think it's a very welcoming country.

I even got to visit the Punto Bianco clinic, with my father and there is a good reception.

I took the opportunity to do a cleaning, for the teeth, and frankly it went very well.

They are very good dentists, there is nothing to say.

I took advantage to do a physical preparation here in Moldova, it was very good, honestly.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét