Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Dec 1 2017

I got a package. Let's see what's in it.

I got the new jersey.

Those are the pants for my previous jersey.

The old Jersey logo, long sleeve sweater,

That's so cool.

And those are the new pants with the new logo,

That's the new official jersey!

It says "Romania" on the back too.

The previous logo was also cool,

but it was representing only the soccer team and federation.

The new logo is more than that. It represent the entire country and culture.

Good Morning! Today it's Monday

and my camera seems to shake like crazy

This will be my first vlog shot entirely on the GoPro Hero

GoPro Hero 6, my new camera

with which I will shot most of my future videos.

Big thanks goes to Alexandra,

my Mother in law and my Father in law for surprising me

with the package that came this morning,

The new Jersey of the Romanian National Soccer team. I cannot wait to wear it.

This new setup is not the best yet

But I'm still learning, I'm trying to test out

how all my camera accessories and my camera can help me do the best job possible.

Sometimes chilly weather is what you need..

Some clouds here and there, a little bit of rain.

It might be what you need.

When it's to hot, there is a lot of moisture in the air, and moisture is ...

Each time when I'm in a rush, traffic is really slowing me down.

So the next day, I'm thinking maybe its better to start driving a little early than usual.

I leave my house 20 minutes early just to be safe if the traffic is as slow as today.

And of course, it's not! The streets are empty.

I'm getting to my destination 20 minutes to early

So I need to kill time in the parking lot,

I still have 8 minutes to go, and I'm still waiting at the red ligh.

Let's go, let's go!

He just did an illegal turn. It slowed me down, again! This never happened to me before.

That's my PM face! Is it different?

It was a really good day today.

Tomorrow is a crucial day, and I hope everything will go well.

It's really early. 7:30am . We hopefully will see each other in the afternoon.

Please subscribe to this vlog and hopefully I will see you again.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét