Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

Hello Hello

How ar u?

I hope u ar well

I'm Gabriela and welcome once more time to my channel

our face is a very important part of our body

And more be seen day to day

so, we have to try maintained very cleaned

And that all the things go to her are very cleaned and disinfected

for that reason is important clean your makeup brushes

Especially the eyes brushes that is a part very delicate and sensitive of our face

to prevent undesirable things from coming out on our face

I as maximum left 15 days to wash my brushes

Like maximum

and like minimum one week (7 days)

it is not recommended to wash them interday

because your brushes will definitely wear out over time

and the bristles will be breaking

and then you will not be able to use the brush

I told you that 4 years ago, they gave me my first set of brushes, which were small brushes

I used them every day

to put me shades of different colors

although was almost nothing

but it was like makeup

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét