Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Dec 1 2017

The city is being attacked by a gigant squid

Now Who can defend us?

Don´t worry maybe Aquaman can help us

Hi! there is a gigant squid attacking the city

Can you call it back to the sea?

Do you want me to help you?

Ha! You deserve it damn terrestrials

Oh well, this is a job for!!!....

Please don´t say it no..

Justice League!

I won´t pay for this

AAA Batman we are falling, we are falling!

If you don´t say it I won´t have idea

You have saved us we appreciate it!

dissapointment, betrayal brooo.

We can throw a bomb

I´ll do it!

Don´t ruin it

I´ll see what can I do

Fly, hit, and Dodge!

Holly squids Batman, it´s unbeatable

They are only silly

Do you have a better idea?

Gatichu (catichu? :v)I choose you!

Oh, excellent

Ohh Yeah!

We have done it ! We save the world!

Thats why you wanted me in your silly league

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét