Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

Crisanto!

What's up, buddy?

-Here we are, like every year. -For over 20 years.

-And many more. -Then time to work!

-Hi! -My love!

Honey, I was dying to see you.

-How are you? -Good.

Good?

Yes. I really missed you.

Hi!

-How are you? -Great! You?

Let me see you. You're so beautiful!

-Aurora! -Hi!

How are you? How was France?

It was spectacular.

But you can't innovate like we do here

because you'll lose the Designation of Origin.

Right.

But I'm sure it was a great experience.

Incredible. Best time of my life.

Hi!

What's up? Where's Juanjo?

Running late, as always.

Of course I know what time it is!

I'm on my way!

I'm leaving now.

Alright, drop the drama! I'm getting in the truck.

Thank You, Lord, for this year of sunshine and wind!

The rains were few but very good.

No infestations or frost.

Lord, we thank You for the abundance of this land

and from the bottom of our hearts,

thank You for everything You've given us...

health, friends, family, and above all life,

which is the greatest gift, oh Lord!

Stay here, okay?

These are the first grapes of this harvest.

May it be a wonderful harvest!

Yes, sir!

You get tired of running?

I knew you wouldn't stay away from me too long.

Listen, Juan Jose,

you're no longer the center of the universe.

-Got that? -Hey!

I'm really happy to see you too, shaggy.

Let me go.

And don't call me that.

Who are you? I don't know you.

I brought him. He's with me.

Natalia didn't say anything. Do you have a contract?

He doesn't. But I think he can stay.

He's an expert harvester. Right?

Juanjo brought him.

Let's settle this because there's no contract.

-Do you have papers? -Papers?

What, are you the papers police?

Hold on. We're fully staffed.

We're barely staying afloat. We can't hire more people.

Natalia, I found him at a gas station.

A scamming contractor cheated him.

He exploited him and didn't pay him.

He needs a place to stay and work.

-That's not my problem. -Where are you from?

-Queretaro. -I see.

Near Michoacan, where I was born.

You know...

I started out like you.

If it weren't for that lady's father

who gave me a roof and taught me to pick and love grapes,

I'd be a penniless soul.

Natalia, let him stay. I'll pay him for the day.

And I'll take him for the rest of the harvest.

Thanks, Crisanto.

It's really yours?

Mine too!

We bought it together.

I put up some cash as well.

So a little piece of this truck is mine.

You gave like 3 bucks. You can have the mirror.

Did you see its name?

Remind you of anything?

Hey, so?

Where do you want to go?

Corpus Cristi or the eastern coast of the U.S.?

Ushuaia.

Ushuaia? Where's that?

Look it up!

It's the end of the world.

You know you won't even make it to Tijuana.

Why, because you're not going?

No, because I know you all.

You need adult supervision to get beyond the corner.

Listen to her!

-Say something to your friend! -I don't know what to say!

Thank you.

It's got a beautiful, intense ruby color.

There's bricking on the rim,

and the meniscus is dark.

This wine looks really good.

Pure, ripe fruit.

It's complex and really expressive.

Well, it's our signature wine.

Luis, our San Francisco distributor is on line 1.

-Please give me a moment. -Sure.

Don't you have anything to do?

Enough already! Stop looking at me that way.

Do I make you nervous?

You know what I like?

How you close your eyes to taste the wine.

You know what I like?

What?

When you're not talking.

Great job, everyone. Thank you.

Here...

buy something for the harvesters

so they can celebrate before going to sleep.

Let's do something nice for them today.

I agree.

Thank you.

He turned out to be pretty good.

I guess.

Have you seen Aurora? I haven't in a while.

Dear Diary,

after four years of college and 6 months and 2 days in Paris

I've come home to...

You're so dumb.

What?

I saw Juanjo and I was weak in the knees.

No matter how strong I try to be,

I'm dying to passionately kiss him.

I want you to know Juanjo's kisses...

Shut up.

-Aurora. -Let me go.

-Shaggy! -Don't call me that.

-No? -No.

Then what should I call you?

Let go.

-What do I call you? -Let go.

Hey, hey...

No.

Please, I'm serious.

You smell amazing.

Enough! I'm going to slap you!

Slap me!

God, you smell so good.

No, Juanjo.

How does everything look?

<i> Great. </i> We finished early.

Joaco, how's it going?

Good. The first must is in the tank.

-Want to see? -Yeah.

Let's go.

Alright.

Anita.

Anita...

is Aurora around?

Where could Aurora be?

Aurora? Honey!

Hey, Juanjo, have you seen Aurora?

Yeah, a while ago at the riverside crops.

It's so damn hot here!

Hey!

Emilio! Come here!

What are you doing there?

Come here! Help me!

Hey, Luis.

The key is in the astringency.

That's precisely what I like about your wine.

The tannins are well balanced.

Honey!

-Hi. -Hey.

How was the harvest? Are you finished?

Thanks for the observations.

You're welcome.

Aren't you all hot?

Good evening!

Darling.

Thank you.

This is to welcome you home and...

guys, please.

Excuse me.

Aurora...

all this time you were away

helped me realize I love you more than anything.

I never...

want to be away from you.

Never.

Aurora...

will you marry me?

Answer him, honey. Don't keep us waiting.

I love you.

You got a lighter?

The boss gave me this.

He's super happy about his daughter's engagement.

Hang on. Don't light it up here.

What were you thinking, Roberto?

Honestly, I only said yes to spare you the embarrassment.

Honey, we'd discussed marriage before.

-We did? -Yes.

Please wipe off those plates well.

When? I don't remember.

We made plans before you left for France.

We even planned to honeymoon on a cruise.

That was over 5 months ago.

Please pass me those.

Sure.

Besides... I don't like cruises.

Did something happen in these past months?

What did I miss?

Marriage is a decision made by two people.

It's not something to be taken lightly.

I've thought it through.

I thought you had, too.

No... no.

Keep it.

Until you're certain what you want to do.

What? Thief!

You're a thief! Thief!

-What is it? -That guy you brought

grabbed Natalia's bag and took off!

Hey!

He's a thief! Grab him!

Alright, I cancelled all the credit cards.

He will get a little surprise.

I'd already removed the cash from the bag.

But he got my tablet.

Then we can use it to locate him.

No.

My wife keeps that feature off. Right, darling?

That idiot couldn't have gotten far.

He doesn't know the roads like me.

-Let me go look for him. -What for?

Juanjo!

-Ushuaia? -Yes, Ushuaia.

It's the southernmost tip of the continent.

It's in Tierra del Fuego, Argentina.

-Your idea? -No, Dad.

-It was everyone's. -I see.

Very ------- democratic.

Juanjo, please give me a moment to speak to my son.

You're going to waste time on some stupid trip?

It's not stupid.

I've been working and studying like a madman for years

nonstop, no vacations.

Yes, I deserve a break with Serena.

I'm an adult, Dad. I don't need your permission.

I just need your blessing.

Do you know how violent all the countries are

that you'd have to traverse to reach Argentina?

It's very dangerous!

And rushing into this without planning anything?

What's this?

Your future.

It's the deed to an 80-acre plot.

Good land, with water.

The road is near, too.

And most importantly,

I'll help you start your own winery.

Wow!

This is all mine?

-Really? -Really.

Imagine how happy Serena will be

when she learns you've already got your own land

and your own business.

Why don't you answer my texts?

Because I've got nothing to say.

Your brother and Serena backed out on the trip.

Enough! You should drop that silliness.

What?

Imagine you and me, driving down the continent

-till the end of the world. -Sure!

So romantic, right?

I've got real world plans.

Plans?

Marrying that idiot?

You can't hold a candle to him.

Oh, I think I can.

Yesterday in the warehouse you ripped my clothes off

like a madwoman.

Come on! Let's go.

Right now.

What, you come here and say that,

and suddenly I should run after you?

You're mistaken.

People grow over time.

You know what that means? Of course you don't.

Adults don't fear commitment or love.

You know I wasn't born to be a husband...

That's great!

Find yourself some loony girl who'll go on that stupid trip!

Because I want a home and a husband.

I'm offering you a home... on wheels.

You're asking me to go on that stupid trip,

take care of you, get you out of trouble,

and of course, sleep with you to boot!

I don't want that.

Please leave me alone. This is hard on me.

I'm expanding the winery so I need...

Sure.

What are you doing here?

I'm bringing him up to speed, honey.

Why?

This is Aurora's business plan for the winery.

Emilio says it's great. And he knows.

Yes, your master thesis. Brilliant work.

Aren't you going to read it?

Your fiancé can read it. You'll be working together.

He's going to work with me?

What about the Montiels?

So you fired Natalia to bring on Roberto?

We found a way to combine the two jobs.

Oh! Wow.

So I'll be here full time, have to report to Roberto,

and he'll make two or three times what I make.

So what? You're getting married, right?

It's all going to the same bank account.

You're going to make a great team.

Look, Roberto, a 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon.

My best reserve.

Pass me those glasses, Aurora. Let's make a toast.

-You don't get a thing. -Darling..

You even less!

I feel trapped inside this dress.

You look great.

Finally! Off to the wine competition.

We've been waiting for you.

Good luck with that.

What's up with her?

Don't play dumb, Dad.

You know what's up with her.

-You made Roberto her boss. -So?

Anyone else would be happy.

No, Dad.

Aurora doesn't need to report to anyone.

She can manage the winery alone.

In fact, you didn't even read her business plan.

I'm sure everything looks great on paper.

I know Aurora's intelligent and experienced,

but the wine business is and will always be a man's world.

Let's go. I don't want to be late.

Listen, Aurora.

Your wine is competing.

You can't miss this. Don't listen to Dad.

He's from another century. Don't you see?

He didn't even know why you were mad.

He's a sexist. He'll never change.

He doesn't care about my studies, my merits, nothing.

To him, I'm just a woman.

So maybe I should look for work elsewhere.

Maybe I should go back to France.

Come on, don't be silly.

You're from here. This is where you belong.

Don't worry about it.

We'll be tasting Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay,

Sauvignon Blanc from the Carvajal wineries,

2014 and 2015 vintages.

I need to talk to you.

-Now? -Yes. It's urgent.

Okay.

If it's about work,

I'll talk to your dad and reject the job offer.

It's not that.

In fact, that doesn't even matter anymore.

Is it about the marriage proposal?

I apologized, honey.

It's not that either.

Please understand, it's not you, it's me.

Aurora... I'll wait for you.

I'll wait as long as necessary for you to marry me.

Okay?

It's just that... it's never going to happen.

-It's Juanjo. -No...

-He's messing with your head. -No!

Please understand. It's not an outside influence.

It's me.

I've been thinking...

and I can't picture a future by your side.

I'm sorry.

This blend was created

by our amazing enologist Aurora Castañeda

and Juan Jose Montiel, from the Montiel wineries.

I only help with the barrels and aging.

So please enjoy. Cheers!

What do you mean you're turning it down?

Did Aurora say anything about you being her boss?

Not only that, sir.

She doesn't want me to be anything.

She broke up with me last night.

Good things don't last. I knew it!

You knew they'd break up?

No, but I knew they were about to.

She saw him again.

-Who? -Who else, honey?

Juanjo!

Every time she sees him she loses her mind!

Why are you here?

Put that down and I'll tell you.

Enough, Juanjo.

No, seriously. I want to apologize.

-What? -I want to say I'm sorry.

I know I can be very immature, inconsiderate,

and disorganized.

But I want a life with you.

Look...

I want to be with you.

If you say you want to get married, we'll do it tomorrow,

mariachis and the works.

If you tell me you want to jump off the Golden Gate

without a parachute, I'll do it,

so long as I'm with you.

What am I supposed to say?

That you still love me.

And you can't live without me.

-Look, you've really hurt... -No...

Just let me be with you.

What's up?

What do you mean? We came to get you to go out.

Yeah, but... I'm not alone. I've got company.

Who are you with?

Hi.

Guess who's going to the end of the world together?

Alright.

Alright, babe.

We'll sleep here, and be in Ushuaia the next day.

I think we could sleepwalk our way to Ushuaia.

Sure!

When we get back, Emilio will hire us both.

-Cheers! -I'm a little jealous.

Me too.

Aren't you guys hot?

Let's go to the lake and get frisky.

Hey! You two!

We didn't bring bathing suits.

So now you're too shy to skinny-dip?

SIN TRAJE DE BAÑO.

Yeah, why not?

Grab some beers and let's go!

I don't think any of us should drive.

Oh, come on!

We're close.

Plus we haven't been to the lake in a while.

Listen, darling, you can stay if you want.

But we're going.

Shaggy! Come on!

He's losing pulse! Let's go, let's go!

Clear! Everyone clear!

Everyone clear?

Emilio. Emilio!

-He's my boyfriend! -Serena!

Where's Juanjo?

Clear!

Juanjo! Juanjo!

<i> Juanjo!</i>

Wait.

It could be important.

This is what's important right now.

Don't worry.

Aurora and Emilio haven't come home either.

I'm sure Serena's out with them.

-You're right. -Yes.

Look. It's the sheriff.

At this hour?

Oh my God.

Something's not right.

Mom! Where are you!

Your dad was up last night. He's sleeping.

You guys want coffee?

What's wrong with your cell phone?

Was that you calling?

-Let me get Dad. -Luis!

What's going on?

Excuse me, I'm looking for Emilio Castañeda.

Dad! I'm here!

Dear Lord!

Honey...

What about your brother Emilio?

He's in surgery.

And Serena?

She's being treated nearby.

What happened?

Forgive me, Mercedes...

I need to ask Aurora some questions.

Susan.

Oh honey.

Can I stay?

I don't know.

It all happened so suddenly.

Had Juanjo been drinking prior to the accident?

A few beers.

How many?

Two or three.

But he wasn't drunk.

What about drugs? Had he consumed any drugs?

-We've got the medical report. -Thank you.

Susan!

What happened to the kids?

They're on the sixth floor. Emilio's in surgery.

But Juanjo...

he's in critical condition.

I'm sorry.

-Wait! -What?

Juanjo was driving and his blood alcohol level

was over the limit.

There was marijuana in his system, too.

It's a serious offense.

Okay.

-Ser... -Aurora.

How do you feel?

Aurora!

I was so scared.

How are you, honey?

Alive, miraculously.

Honey.

It's going to be okay. Do you need anything?

I need you to do me a favor. Are you alright?

Anything. How's Juanjo?

Very bad. Listen.

I need you to talk to my lawyer.

Find out how serious the damage

to the Castañeda wine store was.

Anything. Sure.

Darling, do you need anything?

I'm sorry, Aurora.

Aurora, come here.

Come here.

Since when do you do drugs?

Said like that it sounds awful.

It should! You guys were high, ------- it!

Juanjo being drunk and high doesn't shock me,

but you?

You're irresponsible, the both of you.

Listen carefully.

Whatever happens to your brother is your fault.

For more infomation >> Sangre de mi Tierra | Capítulo 1 | Telemundo - Duration: 35:31.

-------------------------------------------

L'obsession de manger sainement - L'Edito carré - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> L'obsession de manger sainement - L'Edito carré - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Llega el trailer de Avengers: Infinity War - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> Llega el trailer de Avengers: Infinity War - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Extrait de "La Princesse qui aimait le bruit de la pluie" de Olympia Alberti, lu par Margot Châron - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Extrait de "La Princesse qui aimait le bruit de la pluie" de Olympia Alberti, lu par Margot Châron - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Tr0ubles de l'3r3ction : une affaire de m@chos ? - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Tr0ubles de l'3r3ction : une affaire de m@chos ? - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Elizabeth Arden White Tea Eau de Toilette Body Cream - Duration: 9:36.

For more infomation >> Elizabeth Arden White Tea Eau de Toilette Body Cream - Duration: 9:36.

-------------------------------------------

3 formas de adornar árboles de Navidad · Handfie DIY - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> 3 formas de adornar árboles de Navidad · Handfie DIY - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Barco de Papel / Paper Boat - Duration: 3:36.

Hi! I'm Daniella Levy,

and I'm going to be reading my poem,

"Barco de Papel / Paper Boat

from my home here in Tekoa, Israel

you may be wondering how a

Jewish American Israeli

came to publish a poem in Spanish and English

in a literary magazine in Texas

and if you're wondering that, you are not alone

because I am not entirely sure myself how this happened

I don't actually really speak Spanish

I kind of taught myself a little bit in the

process of researching for my recent novel,

By Light of Hidden Candles

which is set partially in Spain

partially in modern Spain and partially in 15th century Spain

so also part of the research that I needed to do was in Spanish

and some of the characters are Spanish

and I had the opportunity, also,

to read some Spanish poetry

what happened was, I wrote this poem originally in English and just

something about the cadence and the simplicity of it the imagery of it

it just reminded me of the Spanish poetry that I had read

and I just felt like it needed to be in Spanish

so I painstakingly translated it

and then ran it by a native speaker to make sure it was okay

what I submitted was the the Spanish version followed by the English version

because I think it's very interesting to see the same poem written by the same poet

in two different languages, and just how different it is

this poem is very dear to me

it has a lot of significance for me

I actually have a paper boat I made

and wrote the Spanish version of the poem on it

which I keep here next to my computer on my desk

so I'm gonna read it to you

Te liberé

Un barco de papel

A la deriva en el mar

Me quedé en la tempestad

Y te vi alejarte

En las olas suaves

Aprendí a caminar sóla

Por esta orilla

Aprendí a dejar de buscar

En el horizonte

Pero volviste a la orilla

Aterrizaste por mis pies

Y finalmente sabía yo

Que nunca me dejaste

I released you

A paper boat

Floating out to sea

I stood in the storm

And watched you drift away

On gentle waves

I learned to walk alone

Along this shoreline

I learned to stop

Watching the horizon

But you returned to shore

You landed at my feet

And I finally knew

That you had never left me

thank you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét