Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 30 2017

Hi guys! How are you today? I hope you are doing super good, and welcome to those who are new to the channel.

I am back in my beloved state of Sonora in the municipality of Cajeme.

(Song playing in the background) ¨We come from Sonora!¨

Now I am going to present to you a touristic attraction of Cajeme,

the Yaqui Stadium.

And when the Mexican League of the Pacific is on, we come to support our team, the Yaquis!

Everyone comes to visit during baseball season! And I am going to show you how it works and of course what

you can do as a tourist. Let´s go!

Where are Turismo con Pao´s people!?

The Stadium of the Yaquis

My friends look, I am with Jonathan Aranda. Where are you from buddy?

I am from Tijuana, Baja California.

And how old are you?

I am 19 years old.

You´re so young! Do you study?

Yes I am just finishing high school on line, since I had to leave it for two years to be able to have a good start on my baseball career.

In the future would you like to keep playing or studying or?...

I see myself still playing baseball, my goal is to play in big leagues, and I am fighting for that goal and dream.

How long have you been playing here?

I´ve been here since this season started. I belong to Yaquis since 2015, but this is my first year playing.

What does it feel like to be playing in the Mexican League of the Pacific?

So much happiness, emotion and nerves because I have played with team mates with so much experience.

Players that I never thought I would share the ground with.

Do you have an idol here in the Yaqui´s team?

Yes, my idol is the Mosco Arredondo because of his dedication to his work. Even though he is a player of

many years, he still works day by day as if he were a new player earning his position.

Has something funny happened to you during a game?

Well, to this day, something funny, no.

Now we are with Alberto Leyva. What´s up Alberto? How are you?

Good, very good thanks to God. How are you guys?

Very good too, thanks to God.

How long have you been playing in the league?

This is my second year playing here with Yaquis of City of Obregón.

Do you have an idol in the Yaqui team?

Yes, of course. Ever since I would come to watch the Yaquis play, Chapis Valencia and Alfredo Amézaga.

The last one isn´t in the team anymore but he played for many years here in Obregón.

What does it feel like to have that Cajemense pride?

I feel honored to be playing. I would watch them since I was a little kid, and now I am playing with the team of my city.

You have tried the hot dogs and tacos here, where are the best ones found?

The Náinari hot dogs are the best, and the tacos from the Tepeyac are honestly very good.

Who´s going to win today?

The Yaquis are going to win!

Now I am going to show you the place that not many can come to. So you can see what happens behind the

the Television or what you are listening to on the radio.

This part right here is the cabin station of the traveler.

The opposite team comes in here to transmit on the radio.

This second one is the marker´s cabin.

Here they are in charge of putting how many strikes, balls, runs and entries are being made while watching the game.

In the one over here, La Mía 101.7 FM, the official radio of baseball belongs to Cajeme.

They are the eyes of the ones who listen.

Here we are with Samuel González and Francisco Pérez.

And tell us what are you guys in charge of here?

We are the official voices of the team of City of Obregón who narrate game by game all of the incidents of

a baseball game, since day one of the season to how far the team advances.

Tell me, who is going to win today?

Whoever makes the most runs, with all of our hearts we want City of Obregón to win, but whoever makes more runs.

Here we are in the cabin of central command with Julio González.

In this cabin all of the visual audio is done, the ambiance, local sound that announces the batters, DJ,

the people who operate the big screen, the blackboard screen, the ones found in the field, publicity screen

and the screens that are inside of the stadium.

You guys do the magic.

We do the magic so that all the audience has fun and is comfortable here in the Yaqui Stadium.

Kirry is one of the people that puts the ambiance here in the stadium.

Look! Do your thing Kirry, change your voice!

She.. I speak normally! It´s just that when

There goes the left fielder!

Where are the Yaquis that make noise?!

We are giving it all we´ve got with the Yaquis of City of Obregón.

Are we going to win Kirry?

Of course we are going to win.

What is the marker going to be?

Umm I´m going to calculate 4-2, so the game gets good. So we don´t beat the Charros too bad.

The Kirry! Sending greets to all of you guys!

(Announcing a Japanese Yaqui player) Tomo Otosaka!

Lastly, this cabin is where they transmit everything on Television. We can´t go in that long, the person in charge

is looking at the screen, describing everything to excite us for those who are watching the game at home.

It also counts with a souvenir team store inside of the Stadium.

Here you can find everything you need to support your team.

Jackets, shirts, backpacks, belts, hats, key chains, the whole bit.

We are with Alma Fonseca, who is going to tell us a little bit about what the historic precinct is.

Here is where uniforms of baseball players that left something valuable for the team are exposed, to honor them.

The ones back here belong to the players that have already retired.

But the number 21 specifically has something special.

They removed Robles the uniform. But it also belonged to Hector Espino.

Hector Espino retired from all of the Pacific League, no one else can use that number.

That´s why it is repeated here in the Stadium twice.

We also have another section that is back here, where we show you all of the newspapers of the championships that the club has won.

For example the first one that you see in the very back is the championship of 69, when Manuel Magallón was manager.

And that´s how we keep going until we have the triple championship and the double championship of the series of the Carribbean.

Another curious fact is that the base that is found here was ripped off by the players in the series of the Carribbean.

But how did it happen? They got excited and..?

Yeah! Well you know the emotion of having a championship in the series of the Carribbean, the guys

took home, they brought it and here we have it exhibited as a trophy.

Directors that have enthroned like the case of Alfonso R. Bours. In a time he contributed in the economic part

for nine years for baseball to exist here in City of Obregón.

That´s why his name is honored with the historic precinct. Historic Precinct Alfonso R. Bours.

Everyone clapping hands!

Everyone clapping hands!

Here we have these ladies that came to enjoy the game. What are your thoughts?

Cool game.... very good.

What do you like the most about the stadium?

The food without a doubt.

Which one is your favorite?

I love the corn and the chips.

Who is going to win today?

Well lets hope the Yaquis win, they have had a bad season so...

No, we are going to win!

Here we have one of the winners of the ball.

They connected a foul, it bounced and I grabbed it. I fought with many but I got it.

What do you like the most about the Yaqui Stadium?

Well I really like the ambiance and how it looks, it looks like another stadium very different from Tomas Oroz.

What is your favorite food here?

My favorite food would have to be the pizza.

And where is Bolivia and Colombia?!

Don´t worry about the food there is so much variety. Fries, hamburgers, ribs, tostitos, prepared chips,

Cantinetta can be found here, Lockers too, Tecate, whatever you like you will find it here.

The Yaquis of City of Obregón won!

We woooooooooooooooooooooon!

Well guys this was the end of the video. I hoped you liked it and if you did be sure to give it a like, to subscribe

and to turn on the bell so you can follow me on my next adventures. Until next time!

Umm Alberto umm..

What? Sorry.. Just a second. What was I gonna say?

She got nervous instead of me.

No! I forgot wait.. got it!

Don´t eat the phone! (players on the side watching)

You´re sweating dude!. (players on the side watching)

Film them look! Just five minutes HA! (player on the side)

Oh you want me to go over there? CUT!

The.. no.. runs too? Entries! The runs, the

Yes I love it! We are going to set it as ringtone.

Alright. Everytime it rings, ¨The Kirry¨. What up?

What do you like the most about the Yaqui Stadium?

Well.. the women..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét